Alotb of hidden fees I have never heard of until I came here. We downgraded from a new 2bd 2 bath to a used 1 bath and 2bd with roaches at on the green, and some how we are paying more for it? Also when we go in to ask bout the charges they dont explain why we charged this fees for a better understanding. Need to hire better front office people who know what there talking about when they get asked about certain things.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

the landscaping lady and the new guy in the office are super awesome. Like the bark park but they need to get the water to work so dogs can drink.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

This place seemed alright, but as the days progressed, it’s noticeable that living here was strictly due to location. The noise from other tenants and with maintenance is uncharacteristic

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Ok. Most of the time repairs ate taken care of right away. If there are questions about my account they are explained. The new mail system is a better way to get mail.

The apartments are in a good location for work. I love the fact that they are so pet friendly. The crime level is ridiculous though, we had 2 of our cars broken into and our gas tank had a hole drilled in the bottom of it. We have 3 holes in our window due to people throwing rocks. Strongly recommend the complex get cameras to figure out what is happening. This happened to our neighbors as well.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

There is very good ataf here except for the receptionist she is immature and very rude, my experience was very good until we got that receptionist. She need training in empathy, customer service. Because of this young lady I will end my contract which by the she messed up and extended my time here which is very frustrating I did bring it to her attention before I signed an she still extended my stay here which now end 8/31/2017 she read the changes to stated my contract would end 7/31/2017. When I went to give my 2 month notice I was explained the actual date, very frustrating. Other then that I've really have had a good experience and probably would have extended my contract.

Staff members are amazing. Vanessa has helped my brother so much I can't thank her enough. I haven't been able to speak to anyone else there.

Please deal with roaches. And clean up the outside. And do some about package pending . Have of package ends up going to post office. Trash valet has to go

It's a nice place but trying to get management to call you back is a joke and I feel people in the office need more training they have no idea what's going on

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Living here has had it's ups and downs. I'm not a fan of how they low balled the additional fees with rent by a landslide and also had issues with being charged the right amount. But other than that it's been alright.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I’m really pleased with the people in the office very helpful and nice. I love the environment it’s peaceful and calm perfect for me and my daughter she loves it.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

You're doing fine the staff is super friendly and usually willing to help with whatever you need. The only thing that I don't like is all the added fees added to the rent price

I like it here because it close to downtown any other business locations. The staff really great and friendly. Maintenance guys are also great.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

What I like obout apartments on the green the staff and maintenance guys. The place is really cool and beautiful and 5 minuets to downtown!.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I enjoy living in the apartment. Neighbors are friendly and the new management, with the new employees in the office, seem very nice. The only thing that I will say is a deterrent is the monthly fees that are added to my rent. If I don't renew my lease, that would be the reason why. Although, I went and reviewed the fees and the apartment employees in the office agreed to waive the 15 dollar monthly parking fee, since I had no assigned parking and I usually park on the street. This is progress.

Apartments on the green is a place that I called home. It’s close to everything thing that I need. The staff is really friendly and miantainace guys are great.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Apartments on the green is a nice place where really really I call it home. It is close to everything thing; stores, downtown and schools and other.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I can call it greenest community in the area. I appreciate the facilities like Covered parking, basketball ground, dog park, swimming pool, gym, barbecue area, and plants and 🌳 trees surrounded community. I enjoy my newly renovated kitchen cabinets and white washed walls which give completely modern outlook. Management team is very efficient. Indeed, we enjoy living here so much.

I like living here ( Apartment on the green) is a place I can call home. It close to the malls, stores, and Salt Lake City airport. Staff is professional.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Good staffs with good communication skills quick responding it is very green area and best community and secured. Nice pool people are humble there.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

It has been ok but not sure i will stay longer then my agreement. People arond me are friendly but have had a few problems with the place and needed things fixed.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Friendly people, julia is the best in the office , i really recomended the apartament good services nice community and helpful im looking forward to stay for a least 2 years or more

Reply from Apartments on the Green

I love living here but I have recently started hearing drink and make loud noises while working on their car. This happens usually around 1am when I get out of work and try to sleep.

Reply from Apartments on the Green

Friendly sfaff, maintenance guys are quick on fixings things, well maintained lawn. Sewage and water rate is kind of pricey. For the most part trash is picked as it is supposed to according to the schedule.

The apartments are in great condition. The office staff is friendly and maintenance is always on top of what residents need repaired. Although we don't live in the best neighborhood I feel safe here and my kids do too. I've never have had a problem here.