Apex Apartments
4 stars505 Reviews

Jared
Good apt, all the homeless people suck but what can you do. Could maybe put in more cameras. But overall not to bad for the area it's tacoma after all
Joelle
I have lived at Apex now for 3 years. During this time, there have been pros & cons as I am sure there would be at any apartment complex. Overall, it’s been a good living experience. Other tenants are mostly quiet & respectful. The apartments themselves are nice & the amenities are great. The biggest issue has been the parking garages, for which we are charged an additional fee to use. However, due to the complex providing no way to identify those who belong there, people who live here but don’t pay for a spot & people who don’t even live here, are constantly parking in them. More than once, I have come to park in my paid for space, only to find another car there. I am puzzled as to why some measure (ie., identifying stickers for our cars) wouldn’t be implemented to help keep people out who do not belong in there. Another issue is garbage being piled up so high it falls onto the ground & is not emptied for days at a time. Hopefully these issues can be resolved.
Tiffany
Good all around other than our storage unit being broken into. The office did try their best to get us into another spot but we ended up just getting a better lock for the one we have.
Morgan
Apex Apartments is branded as a luxury apartment but it couldn’t be further from the truth. It is not safe. I am scared to take my dog out at night on the property. There are constant break ins and theft. Management does nothing. I have personally had my car broken into while parked in the “secure” parking garage that I pay $75 a month for. I have also had my storage locker broken into 5 times. My sentimental items were stolen, ones that aren’t even worth money. Don’t move here if you value your safety and cleanliness. The hot tub is yellow…(probably because there are always children in it) so it’s disgusting and not usable. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone.
Fuamaimata
1 star
It's not as clean as it should be for the trash amenities we are charged. Trash is constantly in our hall for two weeks before anyone clears it out or till a complaint is voiced. Garages are trashy and many vehicles broken into and windows bashed in. Elevator always broken and smell's at times. Do not sure of all the extra amenities we charged for are going towards. No security No cameras in all important area's. Can't say we have security because we don't. We are given a number for call for a drive thru supposedly security. Loud music in parking lot after hours. For as much as we pay thing's should be better but they are not.
Bonnie
The neighborhood sucks, lots of cars getting broke into, there is alot of hidden fees they charge you for everything, they dont keep the hallways where the apartments are clean only the lobby but the inside of the apartments are nice and the have high ceilings.
Alice T.
The quality of the complex has gone downhill considerably since moving here. The residents are constantly vandalizing the elevators, playing loud music at all hours, disregarding basic social distancing protocols /mask and or stealing my packages from fed ex before I can go down stairs to pick it up because fed ex won’t put packages in the hub for some unknown reason. It’s incredibly frustrating especially considering how expensive rent is.
Dianne
I love living here so far. The amenities are great and the staff is amazing. They are always very helpful and keep the property looking great.
Anida
Apex apartments is a great place to live at!! The management team is always so understandable and just a foot step away when you need them! Love the decoration of the lobby!
Clarysvette
love the apartments, great place to live super close to everything!!! Mall is right dow the street, closet school os about 5 mis away!! fast food resturats at a walking distance!! love all the amenities!!