Apex Laguna Niguel

So far we are enjoying what we can. An unfortunate time to move in due to Covid 19. Most of the amenities are closed when we get home so we haven’t gotta the full enjoyment of the complex. Construction distracts from the lovely exterior and our car has been broken into a couple times since we’ve moved. On the better side of things our apartment is perfect for us; nice neighbors, pet friendly and the complex conveniently located near Costco/Ralph’s, fast food chains and only 15min for the ocean.
Great living here at Apex! We have had an awesome time using the pool area, athletic center, and many of the other amenities! Also, the staff in the leasing office has been super helpful!
So far my experience has been pretty good. I moved in recently and the location is amazing and the apartment is really nice, however, the cops have seemed to be at the complex a bit more than I would like.
There is a lot to like about APEX. The apartments themselves are well insulated so you don’t really hear your neighbors. It’s in a great area too. The biggest downfall has been the construction. It’s taking forever to complete.
The Apex apartments are really nice. The staff is helpful and the maintenance crew is outstanding! I also love being in a pet friendly building!
Overall good experience. Few complaints about the apartment itself and how things are run here but that is to be expected with any apartment.
Staff is great to work with and I know they re doing their best to accommodate our requests and keeping us safe during the CoVID-19 pandemic. I would give 5 stars however there are still no cameras in parking structure and the scaffoldings around the building have been there for months. Hopefully, the work gets done soon :)
Very good...indeed! I love being stuck at home in my cute apartment. I feel right at home. Being here is the best thing ever when having to quarantine.
We had been living here for 3 years and love it ! Even our bedroom window faces Cabot rd you can’t not hear a thing. The poop and house club are awesome too
Couldn’t find any assistance on the day of moving in. Water pressure is really low, take almost 10 mins of running clean water to get hot water, the hot water is not even hot to the minimum temperature.