Apollo

3.5

3.5

have had some issues in the past with trying to get ahold of the management… had some problems with loud upstairs neighbors but other than that it’s a pretty nice place
It has been good! I love the pool and I got lucky with my random roommate matching, but other than that Apollo is a nice student apartment with great amenities
I like the location of Apollo, it's close to campus, CVS, safeway and more. Moreover, Apollo has rooftop pool and gym which is very nice when you want to take a break from school work.
The units themselves are really nice, as well as the amenities. The shared spaces like hallways and elevators are a little dirty but that is expected when you have a ton of college students living there. I wish the parking was better managed.
The amenities are some of the best in Tempe, but the only thing I would change is the upkeep of the hallways. The residents are really disruptive and destroy a lot of property, but I dont think much is done about it.
Love the amenities, and the staff. They’re always so helpful and responsive. If there’s ever an issue you know someone will take care of it no matter what time of day. The night security are the nicest people who will always run to help you.
Apollo has been a 90% great living environment!! Definitely recommend. I believe that living here made my transition to college easier, and with all the amenities open, it’s not only my place of living but also a fun social spot.
This is my second year living here and i'm glad i renewed my lease! the only thing is that our upstairs neighbors make way too much noise... but its not party noise, almost like they're dropping weights on the floor randomly throughout the day.
Overall I have enjoyed the past year at Apollo. Maintenance has always come in a responsive manner to address any issues that are going on. My only complaint this year is regarding parking and pool hours. I pay $85 a month for parking and there have been multiple instances I have come back and have no where to park. Additional, with security working 24/7 I feel that the pool hours should be extended to midnight.
Having a great time here at Apollo. Gym is perfect and the pool is extremely nice on these hot Arizona days. Really love how clean everything is kept and how things are fixed quickly when needed.