Apollo

3.3

3.3

I love living at the Apollo. Maintenance always comes quickly and are always friendly. I also like living closely to all my friends and meeting new people.
alrighty so are you Halle would not recommend renting from here because mom is sad because you don’t really get a lot of sunlight and I don’t like atmosphere and yeah
Great amenities (when they aren't closed because of frat parties happening on the roof) but the gyms and downstairs area are always great! Leasing staff is helpful in most areas and apartment hasn't had any major issues. Its the IKEA of apartments but for college kids thats perfect
This apartment building is way more expensive than it should be. No normal apartment is 4000$+ for what we’re paying for. The management and maintenance is no good as well considering we’ve put in requests multiple times and still nothing.
Construction and other noises keep me up late and wake me up way too early. The elevators are constantly breaking and never seem to be reliable. A sky bridge or some sort of connection between the first and second buildings would be really helpful.
I love the amenities and the people that live here. The staff are so nice and really make it special to live at Apollo. All the pools are kept clean for everyone’s use.
Overall pretty good first year living at Apollo. Plenty to do here at the building itself and around Tempe. The amenities are great and fun to use.
Besides problems with maintenance, such as our dishwasher and toilet, the amenities and experience make it worth it. I take advantage of the private study rooms especially because I have 3 roommates. The pool and gym are nice too.
So far, the application process has been super easy. I was able to have a virtual tour of the apartments which helped me so much, because I truly got to see exactly what it looked like. Everyone I talked to was super nice and ready to help.
It has been alright. The pool is amazing. But I don’t feel very safe here. And despite the numerous noise complaints I have filed nothing has been done.