Apollo

3.3

3.3

I love living at Apollo with my friends, the amenities here are great and I also love being so close to campus, the only complaint I have is the noise but it seems to be getting better.
Apollo has the best amenities and common areas are always clean! The gym is never over grounded due to t he fact that their is a rooftop and ground level pool
I haven’t been here for the past month because I was with family however it is always very noisy. The people who live around me and at the pool are always playing loud music, screaming and being loud. I really like the amenities and location. Overall I’ve had an okay experience.
It's a nice place and although there are a few kinks here and there, the staff is nice and doing everything they can to accommodate the residents.
The amenities and management is really good. The way that packages are delivered is really efficient and makes it easy for us to pick them up in a contact-free way.
I moved into this apartment thinking this would be the nicest apartment at asu. It was clear because of COVID the buildings were rushed and the quality in return was just not worth what I’m paying. The pool is just dirty and it hasn’t even been more than a Couple months. The gym never has wipes and is also not taken care of with a lot of machines not managed well. The build quality is just incredibly cheap and the amount of issues I’ve had since the start is crazy.
All is good, just hate the windows, no sound proofing. I like the pool and the ammenities but we have had some things still not fixed since move in
Fantastic amenities, unfortunately the upstairs gym has some equipment that does not work, the treadmill has been down forever, the bike is missing a pedal. The window also hasn’t been replaced and it’s been broken for months. I love it here but wish they would care a little more about the property.
I love everything about Apollo! The apartments are amazing and it is the best possible place for me to have my first home! The community is amazing and everyone is so nice!
Maintenance team is the best. Management of buildings and policies is lacking. Also allowing people to party in the main areas late at night with extremely thin windows in the apartments nearby is super frustrating and noisy.