Arbor Glen

4.3

4.3

Shaina
Great experience to just hang out and grill by the hot tub and pool all lit up on a breezy night with a clean functioning grill and clean sink tops
Verified Resident
There are People parking in reserved spots. Can't get a garage because there is only 4 garages for 36 units which is ridiculous. I drove by one the other day that is filled with maintenance stuff. Get a place to store it so we can actually get garages. move your stuff
Jakiyah
Very quite and peaceful , parking is ok ! Maintenance comes when needed they don’t take forever . Residents are polite no one bothers you or take your packages
John
We've been here for 4 months shy of 3 years, and while I really like our home it just really stinks that with only 2 lease renewals our rent increased well over $120 more a month than it was when we moved in. I also wish that they would bring back the recycling bins.
Brittney
Arbor glen is great! The apartments are pretty up to date. It is getting a little pricey but what isn’t. I’m happy we have been here the last two years.
Tara
Glenda is the best. Always a joy to talk to. Jesse is the hardest worker ever. I have enjoyed most of my time here. Occasionally you’ll have a loud family that doesn’t understand common courtesy and clean up after themselves but for the most part, we’ve been pretty happy here.
Stephanie
Despite current rental market pricing and value, I do enjoy it here. Not excited about an almost $200 increase for renewal but it's better than a lot of other places right now.
Marie
The grounds are nice with ponds and the pool area is fantastic. How we upon moving into our apartment the AC did not work, most light switches don’t work- have to manually pull the strings on the fan for lighting- still waiting on this repair. Additionally the dishwasher does not latch so cannot run it. The garbage disposal was all backed up leaking a foul odor into the apartment. The washer knob also does not work making it difficult to do laundry.
Bonnie
Large apartments and beautiful property. Pool and barbeque area are clean and spacious. Washer/dryer in your apartment. Large walk-in closet.
William
The complex is quite and well maintained. You feel safe and have lots of privacy. Facility is close to I 4 with easy in and out access. Grocery, fuel and restaurants are close