This is a pretty nice place to live. As a college student, it’s affordable and close to school. It’s a quiet neighborhood. Never really have any problems with the other residents

Our experience so far is amazing. Clean apartments, clean community, nice and quiet. Any issues arise they are fixed within the day. Glenda was an amazing aid in acquiring our great apartment. Thank you Glenda you rock!

Great amenities, awesome staff, beautiful pool, the only thing I wish there was is assigned parking because it's been getting very crowded lately

Great staff and the apartments themselves are spacious and nice. Now with that being said, in Orlando, you can find similar price apt in a good place with upgraded appliances.

We have lived here for almost 2yrs and love it the staff is very helpful and friendly love the neighborhood everyone is nice and friendly would recommend

Loving here has been the best! A year ago we moved here, and ever since we have loved every minute of it. The maintenance is exceptional, love love love it.

It's ok. Still not happy with our carpet situation. But they are not going to change it. Amneties are pretty good. They are very good about getting here to fix things in a timely manner.

Grounds are well maintained. My biggest complaint is that I live in a gated community and the gates are always broken. Seems other residents/visitors don’t care about the property.

The community is overall good and the staffs are pro-active to fix things when they see or are informed of. But community management should be a bit strict on the residents who do not follow the rules of the community .

I’ve been at Arbor Glen now for 3 months and been very happy with this community. I am constantly bragging about this place to friends/family. Love the gym, clubhouse features, just had a bbq with a few friends near the pool it was awesome! Love the speedynees of any maintenance requests, the kidness of the office management team and the peace you experience in this community! Thank you Arbor Glen!

Reply from Arbor Glen

The staff both leasing and maintenance are extremely genuine in caring about your needs and wants. They do things right the 1st. Time & keep you up to date and involved, with every step, they take, to resolve, your issues.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Living at Arbor Glen for the last year and a half has been wonderful. Great property, great staff, and a timely maintenance staff. I HIGHLY recommend a move to Arbor Glen!

Reply from Arbor Glen

2 Weeks in and 0 complaints! Loving it so far! Smooth move in process had everything ready to go. Only complaint and is no fault of the community. had to change phone service, T Mobile doesn't work well in that area.

Reply from Arbor Glen

From first walking into the office doors, we felt like the staff cared right away. And did whatever they could to help! Even taking us back to the model apartment so our daughter could see it before we moved in!

Reply from Arbor Glen

Amazing place to live, renewed my lease and it was definitely worth it, maintenance is always on top of things only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because they’re doing wood flooring now and said I couldn’t get it but I renewed my lease 2 Months ago and my carpet is ripping and pulling up

Reply from Arbor Glen

The apartments are beautiful. It's hard to find a spacious kitchen in apartments but the kitchen here is my favorite. It's so spacious and beautiful. I love how big it is and everyone who comes over always points out how great the kitchen is. Overall everything is super nice.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Quiet community. Great management. Grounds are kept clean. When I moved here there were issues with people taking my car port but they appears to have resolved thanks to the courtesy officer. Great place to live but a little on the expensive side.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Excellent place to live and very friendly community. The amenities are great. Maintenance services are very fast. Good and accessible location.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Great place to stay, very clean and well kept, maintenance is always on top of everything and the pool and hot tub are always clean. Never had an issue

Reply from Arbor Glen

Really love the community. Our friends outside the community always want to visit us here as they feel a sense of peaceful and tranquility environment.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I love this apartment complex and management! I Put in a maintenance request, and they came out to fix it the exactly same day! Incredible.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Good place to live. Nice to have access to a pool. Quiet and peaceful neighborhood, no issues so far. There are problems with the gates every now and then, but nothing big

Reply from Arbor Glen

It’s been an ok experience. Maintenance very friendly and prompt when a repair is needed in the apt. Complex cleanliness is good.except for some residents not cleaning up after their dogs. Glenda from office very nice, my husband and I were completely ignored once by another office staff member.

Reply from Arbor Glen

So far the experience has been wonderful. The people in the community have been friendly, the staff have been very helpful and very nice. The amenities at the apartment offer areeally great.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I enjoy the location and some of the amenities the complex has. However, the parking situation is horrendous. At 5:30 pm all the spots near my place are full. There are other times like 2 am there are spots available. And when I park on the curb I get in trouble, but it’s not my fault because there are NO SPOTS!