Arbor Glen

4.3

4.3

1 star
This place is the most horrible living experience that my family and I ever experienced. The office never call you back and the neighbors on top of us never sleep ( 9pm-3am) all we here is banging all day. We only been out here a month but it’s the worst experience ever!!
As always, love the staff of the entire property. Neighbors are friendly and most have friendly pets. Amenities are convenient, although I wish there was some shade of some sort at playground. Overall great community.
Theft of home deliveries is increasing everyday . Neighbors are not considerate and keep their dogs in patio for barking whole day whole night . People sit in patio and talk loudly late night (2-3 am)
One of the BEST living experiences ever. Pool, Gym, and Staff is NICE!!! I will definitely let others know that are moving to the Lakeland area that Arbor Glen ROCKS!!!
Arbor Glen is a very nice place to live, for me it is close to my school which is great for other students. The place is generally clean and very nice looking as well with great rooms.
Amazing, very. Clean, well maintenances area. Pool area looks like. Resort. Very pet and family friendly, dog park and playground within a walking distant
Clean, quiet and friendly. We are down in Florida to spend time with our grandkids for the summer. Large, beautiful pool for them! They have already made friends!
Been here going on 3 weeks now, and I'm loving it here. Maintenance is attentive and helpful, the office staff is courteous and knowledgeable, and the community itself is beautiful.
Very nice looking community with good amenities and exteriors of the apartments. Gated community makes it feel safe and the staff is very helpful.
It’s a nice quite place, apartments are very up to date, great location on and off the high way, gated community so definitely feels safer. Overall great place to live.