its really nice here , you get services at time and its safe and beautiful place to live so am happy with my experience:) , plus the employees are very helping , Glenda is great without her I wouldn't be here she helped me through the process . so all is good

Amazing place. I love living here. Great pool, even Better jacuzzi, awesome game area, real nice pool table and the office space with macs!!

After much searching, we found this wonderful place, we are very happy and excited every day. We want to build magical memories together in family in this perfect place.

Had a roommate leave without notice and they did nothing even though she broke lease. I have now been struggling even though they will not help with any kind of extension. Other than that, nice place.

Love this place me and my fiancé’s apartment literally has everything we could of ever wanted and more , From the patio view , to the space and comfort of the apartment this place is truly a gem .

My fiancé love living here. The apartments and amenities are our favorite. The only thing that sucks is finding parking in the night. Would def recommend this community to a friend or family member.

Applying for the apartment was super easy. The paperwork was super simple and the representative was super helpful. I haven't been here for a long time but so far it's been pretty great.

Living at Arbor Glen Apartments has been a great experience so far. Everyone in the office has been super helpful in answering any questions. The pool area is extremely nice and there are so many amenities that are offered that make Arbor Glen great.

Everyone has been great help, Glenda at the front desk was awesome very helpful and guided us through the whole process with the electric and water and pretty much everything we would need to move in very thankful for her and all the staff.

Amenities are great, and haven't had any issues thus far. I can hear my neighbors sometimes and parking can also be frustrating after 10 or 11 pm but otherwise good. The gym can use an update (i.e. get rid of old mats and broken machines).

Overall a nice place to live. Downfalls are: Residents do not pick up after their dogs. Trash is always full. Cable services offered are awful.

My experience living here has been great so far. It’s very quiet, and my neighbors are all friendly. I love that the neighborhood is close to all of the restaurants, and stores. I go to the pool almost everyday and it is fun and relaxing

This has been a great transition for the moving process and it has been very easy. Especially with the help of the front desk and all of the workers in making this a great experience

Can't say it's a bad place to live. The fitness center could use some touching up. The pool is great! Had a few problems on move in that were addressed and handled. Great location for Orlando or Tampa workers

This is a great place to live it has lots of amenities. What a great pool area with gas bbq and spa. The staff is nice and my neighbors are friendly.

The apartments themselves are really nice, they have a large kitchen and high ceilings. Walls are thin and not very sound efficient but there are plenty of windows. Unfortunately the complex doesn’t enforce some of their rules as strictly as they claim to. There are multiple smokers in the stairwells and hallways of the apartment buildings and nothing is done about this despite the no smoking in hallways rule. You are only permitted one phone number and point of contact in the gate system so if you have guest over and your roommate or spouse is out and they are the primary contact in the system and they don’t answer their phone then you will have to meet guest out by the gate to let them in. You are also only allowed two guest at the pool so hopefully you don’t have 3 or more. The gate is sometimes open at night, I’m not sure why. I will say however that maintenance responds timely which is nice.

New residents are noisy. Management needs to keep a check. More residents are making the community dirty (dog litter , trash thrown around). Dogs should always be on leash as not everyone is dog lover.

I have only been living here for several months but I really like it here. The apartment is really nice and the staff is friendly and efficient

Staff and maintenance are great and work hard. Love the Amenties! Would like some kind of coverage at park, but love the community events that help bring us all together. Thank you Arbor Glen team!

Living here is a dream come true! It has a beautiful layout and feels like a house, not an apartment. Staff is responsive, maintenance takes care of thing quickly!

Any time there is a service issue maintenance responds in a very timely manner. The front office staff is are very courteous and will always try and respond to your concerns. The community as a whole really looks out for one another and we love out neighbors.

It is horrible because of the neighbors around us. The ones above have a kid that jumps and runs up to 11:00 at night. The neighbor next door smokes standing outside the apartment in the breezeway and lets her grandson ride his skateboard up and down the breezeway. We are willing to pay the penalty for breaking our lease early to get out of here next month and would not recommend it to anyone.

So far our experience has been GREAT. Amazing customer service, beautiful atmosphere. Just sucks that I can’t invite my family to come swimming due to the 2-guest per apartment limit.

Love this community! It’s safe and the office staff is pleasant to work with. Their response to any maintenance needs is fast. The community is kept clean at all times. Great place to call home!

Recent incidents has not gone down well. Building catching fire , non residents hi jacking the pool and so many things. Need some strict rules to be applied