We moved in just 2 weeks ago today and although we've had a few small bumps along the way we absolutely love it here. Cheryl in the office is beyond accommodating and just a great person. I appreciate all of her help :) In fact everyone I have encountered thus far has been amazing.

I just moved in and honestly I’m in love! With the apartment layout, the amenities and the service! Looking for a place to make home is a hard decision but being here and choosing arbor Glen was an easy one!

Beautiful and clean place to call home. Amenities are top notch and staff is amazing. Love the location as it is central to so many great places.

Nice place to stay. Pretty well maintained. Nice gated community. All neighbors are pretty quiet and to themselves. I did recently have a random person go to the bathroom on my car over night, but that’s not the neighborhoods fault

Love this place and community. It’s clean, management and staff is friendly. Feels safe here and I love that they’re always hosting great community building events. Great place to call home.

Good experience! The residents are nice the staff does a good job. I really can’t complain about anything in particular. My dogs are very happy too

I haven't moved in yet but so far everything has been great but usually is until you move in hopefully everything stays the same and the customer service and the respect will continue

Well I have yet to still move in in 3 weeks. But so far from visiting and speaking to everyone there. It is a lovely place to be in, look at, and simply spend time.

Great place. Is very quite which I like and some of the neighbors are awsome. I like that is always clean and everything is well maintained.

Living here is good. The staff is delightful and attentive. The grounds are kept up well and I have enjoyed the amenities provided. Other than the few who disregard the rules, I have enjoyed living here.

Expensive but, nice community with nice amenities. Parking sometimes is tough as well as the rules & regulations with rent payments but, not too much to complain about.

Has been really good! Everyone is friendly and the amenities are nice. Glad to be a part of the community. Like the event they host every so often as well.

Love the aesthetic of the entire complex and especially the clubhouse where I look forward to spending time there on the weekends. Apartment really feels at home.

Nowadays experiencing a lot of pest problems and no one is coming for other complaints raised. Services are lagging behind. More than 6 months now when the new building will be up in place of the one burned by fire?

Great community , great people...maintenance is great, community is so beautiful and love all the amenities that are provided for residents!!!

Management and maintenance are great! Always available to help when needed, always there to answer questions and concerns when needed. However, people will be people. The one i have around me are pretty inconsiderate. Noise late at night, people smoking in breezeways again after told not to, hanging out in stairwells at night making noise. The complex itself though is great! If only people were more considerate of others around them.

Great so far. The move in experience was easy and fast. I've had no problems so far. I do wish there were more parking spaces closer to my apartment.

its really nice here , you get services at time and its safe and beautiful place to live so am happy with my experience:) , plus the employees are very helping , Glenda is great without her I wouldn't be here she helped me through the process . so all is good

Amazing place. I love living here. Great pool, even Better jacuzzi, awesome game area, real nice pool table and the office space with macs!!

After much searching, we found this wonderful place, we are very happy and excited every day. We want to build magical memories together in family in this perfect place.

Had a roommate leave without notice and they did nothing even though she broke lease. I have now been struggling even though they will not help with any kind of extension. Other than that, nice place.

Love this place me and my fiancé’s apartment literally has everything we could of ever wanted and more , From the patio view , to the space and comfort of the apartment this place is truly a gem .

My fiancé love living here. The apartments and amenities are our favorite. The only thing that sucks is finding parking in the night. Would def recommend this community to a friend or family member.

Applying for the apartment was super easy. The paperwork was super simple and the representative was super helpful. I haven't been here for a long time but so far it's been pretty great.

Living at Arbor Glen Apartments has been a great experience so far. Everyone in the office has been super helpful in answering any questions. The pool area is extremely nice and there are so many amenities that are offered that make Arbor Glen great.