So far our experience has been GREAT. Amazing customer service, beautiful atmosphere. Just sucks that I can’t invite my family to come swimming due to the 2-guest per apartment limit.

Love this community! It’s safe and the office staff is pleasant to work with. Their response to any maintenance needs is fast. The community is kept clean at all times. Great place to call home!

Recent incidents has not gone down well. Building catching fire , non residents hi jacking the pool and so many things. Need some strict rules to be applied

Good looking apartments with good maitwncence team, but noise gets through easily from outside, no parking at night, and not much care from staff that packages are frequently being stolen

A great community. From the moment I walked on the property I knew this is where I wanted to live. The pool and dog park are great extras that some communities don’t have :)

Love all of the amenities you get for the price. Everything looks so nice and is in good condition. Much better than my previous complex by far!

I just moved to Arbor Glen apartments and so far so good. The office staff is lovely and Cheryl specifically has gone above and beyond and out of her way to assist my wife and I on our move from Gainesville, FL to Lakeland! Love it and exited to be a part of the community.

No complaints I like this place because it is so quiet i love the atmosphere here the services is great ,the customer service is great ,amazing the always ready and happy to help specialty Christina I like her so very much

The place is beautiful and we love the amenities. The front office staff was helpful and effecient; we were in and out with a brand new apartment in under an hour!

Te apartment has had minor issues since we've moved in; but overall the complex is nice! The community seems nice and we love seeing the pool area so lively.

Applying for an apartment here was a breeze. Cheryl is very helpful and fun! We look forward to living in these modern apartments with great amenities.

Nice place to live. Quiet and nice neighborhood. Good to have a pool and a gym. Unfortunately construction has been going on because of the burnt down building

It’s ok but can get better by monitoring. Parking is an issue. maintainence is good but a check is required. The neighborhood is getting better

its a cool place to live, some nice people as well and already have made some new friends. the pool is nice and so is the hot tub and the club house is a relaxing place to be and i love going and playing pool

The location is amazing. I love living near all the restaurants and shopping plazas. The area is always clean and everyone is extremely friendly. The staff is very efficient. I put in a work order for my sink in the morning and by the afternoon it was fixed. I enjoy living here.

Doing very well here! The staff is friendly, although they do not always respond to emails in a timely fashion. The website lacks contact information, and fees are not transparent.

So far it’s been easy and quick. Move in soon, application process was simple and sweet! The office staff was super helpful and we got everything done in 1 day.

This is a great place to live, the leasing staff, maintenance crew are all on point and eager to help. While no one is perfect and we all could, do better by stepping up our game. I've been renting for 36 years & this has been the best, so far, I'm a Male age 56

Great place to stay, maintenance is always friendly and the office ladies are always a pleasure to work with. Complex is always clean never disappointed

When we first moved in, we took our dog to the dog park area located at the front of the community. Love that there are dog bags and equipment for him to use. Great opportunity for him to run around and not be restricted by a leash. But when we went today some of the grassy areas was now dirt and had holes dig into it and there was a lot of poop around as if other owners left it. Maybe it needs a little updating soon?!?

amazing service. grateful i found people who care about my living situation and fight for making me feel comfortable. totally worth me paying what i pay.

Overall good, maintenance and main office are very responsive. However you can’t help the random inconsiderate people that also live here. Like everything with the community though.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I love the area and the community but I do have an issue with the parking. I work a 2nd job at night which doesn't get me home until midnight or later. When I get home there is no spots available near my building and I have to park pretty far away which is not safe.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I love it here... the staff is very friendly, maintenance is on top of everything ... the apartment is well put together .. so looove being home..

One of the best places to rent. Very courteous employees and fast response on work orders when you need it. Clean surroundings, well kept. Online payment available, available computers in the office for residents to use. Barbecue grills at the swimming pool area.