its a cool place to live, some nice people as well and already have made some new friends. the pool is nice and so is the hot tub and the club house is a relaxing place to be and i love going and playing pool

The location is amazing. I love living near all the restaurants and shopping plazas. The area is always clean and everyone is extremely friendly. The staff is very efficient. I put in a work order for my sink in the morning and by the afternoon it was fixed. I enjoy living here.

Doing very well here! The staff is friendly, although they do not always respond to emails in a timely fashion. The website lacks contact information, and fees are not transparent.

So far it’s been easy and quick. Move in soon, application process was simple and sweet! The office staff was super helpful and we got everything done in 1 day.

This is a great place to live, the leasing staff, maintenance crew are all on point and eager to help. While no one is perfect and we all could, do better by stepping up our game. I've been renting for 36 years & this has been the best, so far, I'm a Male age 56

Great place to stay, maintenance is always friendly and the office ladies are always a pleasure to work with. Complex is always clean never disappointed

When we first moved in, we took our dog to the dog park area located at the front of the community. Love that there are dog bags and equipment for him to use. Great opportunity for him to run around and not be restricted by a leash. But when we went today some of the grassy areas was now dirt and had holes dig into it and there was a lot of poop around as if other owners left it. Maybe it needs a little updating soon?!?

amazing service. grateful i found people who care about my living situation and fight for making me feel comfortable. totally worth me paying what i pay.

Overall good, maintenance and main office are very responsive. However you can’t help the random inconsiderate people that also live here. Like everything with the community though.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I love the area and the community but I do have an issue with the parking. I work a 2nd job at night which doesn't get me home until midnight or later. When I get home there is no spots available near my building and I have to park pretty far away which is not safe.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I love it here... the staff is very friendly, maintenance is on top of everything ... the apartment is well put together .. so looove being home..

One of the best places to rent. Very courteous employees and fast response on work orders when you need it. Clean surroundings, well kept. Online payment available, available computers in the office for residents to use. Barbecue grills at the swimming pool area.

Moving into Arbor Glen is the best thing that I have done in a long time. I love coming home each evening -the layout is wonderful, the staff is a joy to work with, the apartment is beautiful. If there are issues (which there are very few), they are taken care of right away and taken care of well. Thank you for making this community a home!

Wish they more rules for residents. Never had to buy light bulbs at another complex I have lived in. Grass in front of my apartment is mostly dead and looks terrible.

Love everything about the community and apartment. My apartment finally feels like a home! I enjoy the large pool, that is generally always clean! Love it!

So far, So good! We have been here since September 2018 and have enjoyed the property very much. The staff is helpful and friendly, it's quiet enough to rest and the amenities are kept great too.

Staff is great, nice apartments and great clean outdoor activites and very secure. Love the clubhouse and pool area. Maintenance team works very hard.

My wife and I like where we will. Its very inviting and welcoming as you come onto the property. The representatives are professional and caring,

Love the community. Nearby to I4 and shopping centers. Maintenance services are completed as soon as possible. Print out system in community office is not convenient.

The experience has been amazing so far and I know is going to get better. My place is amazing is beyond my expectations. Love on how there is order and rules.

This is a pretty nice place to live. As a college student, it’s affordable and close to school. It’s a quiet neighborhood. Never really have any problems with the other residents

Our experience so far is amazing. Clean apartments, clean community, nice and quiet. Any issues arise they are fixed within the day. Glenda was an amazing aid in acquiring our great apartment. Thank you Glenda you rock!

Great amenities, awesome staff, beautiful pool, the only thing I wish there was is assigned parking because it's been getting very crowded lately

Great staff and the apartments themselves are spacious and nice. Now with that being said, in Orlando, you can find similar price apt in a good place with upgraded appliances.

We have lived here for almost 2yrs and love it the staff is very helpful and friendly love the neighborhood everyone is nice and friendly would recommend