Great place to stay, very clean and well kept, maintenance is always on top of everything and the pool and hot tub are always clean. Never had an issue

Reply from Arbor Glen

Really love the community. Our friends outside the community always want to visit us here as they feel a sense of peaceful and tranquility environment.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I love this apartment complex and management! I Put in a maintenance request, and they came out to fix it the exactly same day! Incredible.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Good place to live. Nice to have access to a pool. Quiet and peaceful neighborhood, no issues so far. There are problems with the gates every now and then, but nothing big

Reply from Arbor Glen

It’s been an ok experience. Maintenance very friendly and prompt when a repair is needed in the apt. Complex cleanliness is good.except for some residents not cleaning up after their dogs. Glenda from office very nice, my husband and I were completely ignored once by another office staff member.

Reply from Arbor Glen

So far the experience has been wonderful. The people in the community have been friendly, the staff have been very helpful and very nice. The amenities at the apartment offer areeally great.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I enjoy the location and some of the amenities the complex has. However, the parking situation is horrendous. At 5:30 pm all the spots near my place are full. There are other times like 2 am there are spots available. And when I park on the curb I get in trouble, but it’s not my fault because there are NO SPOTS!

Reply from Arbor Glen

Always so helpful! Maintenance is the best! Best apartment ever lived in! Good thing too, cause I’m going to have to stay in the apartment longer than expected 😁

Reply from Arbor Glen

Good community, good amenities , fast services but recently parking has become a issue . Cars are parked paralle on the street even when there are empty parking.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Me encanta, el personal muy atento a cada necesidades y excelente trabajo para el personal de mantenimiento. Las facilidades muy limpias. Amo vivir aqui 😍

Reply from Arbor Glen

My roomate and I love Arbor Glen! All the staff and our neighbors are very friendly and helpful. We look forward to the next few months of living here!

Reply from Arbor Glen

I have not moved into our apartment yet but so far Arbor Glen has been great. It's very nice and modern. Good location and everyone in leasing has been really nice. My only complaint is how expensive it is. Otherwise, so far so good!

Reply from Arbor Glen

Amenties, staff, maintenance, and location have been great. Love the community get togethers as well. Friendly neighborhood and so close to stores/town and highway!

Reply from Arbor Glen

Community is overall beautiful. Don't see many neighbors. Several don't pick up after dogs. Maintenance is awesome. When office does have paries they are very fun, but they need to do more!!

Reply from Arbor Glen

The place is nice and that's all I really care about. However some of the people here aren't the greatest. For example my neighbors was apparently showing his kid his gun and it went off and fired toward our wall could've penetrated and hit me or my roommates at least he came over to check we were OK.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Great place to live. It's located close to I4 so it's convenient if you work in Tampa or Orlando and it cuts travel time. Very quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Great experience at arbor glen apartments , always quick with matinence requests and any other requests you have. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Love living here. Always helpful and the people that work here are awesome. Maintenance crew is exceptional. Can’t wait to see all the new things that are going to happen.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I have been here 6 months and am enjoying it. Maintenance issues are addressed timely. My building is quite. The pool and grill area is sometimes too loud.

Reply from Arbor Glen

The only problem I’ve had was with the neighbors directly above me with noise. Katrina was finally able to resolve it. Every other issue I’ve had has been with minor repairs and the guys have been timely and got them taken care of.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I will be moving in very soon and can’t wait! Thus far the office management team (Glenda & Ivette) have been amazing! Their care and service is highly appreciated.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Easy move in. Apartment was as expected. Very satisfied with overall move in and quality of facility. Still looking forward to experiencing the amenities.

Reply from Arbor Glen

Arbor is glen is a very nice place to live, as the community areas are very clean and nice/ Furthermore, the community itself is quiet, and pretty with easy access to the 4.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I like the community and the facilities. The staff is friendly and it's quiet enough for my liking. I definitely recommend people to rent here.

Reply from Arbor Glen

I really like it here at Arbor Glen. I been here for a long time and enjoy the pool and fitness center. It's a great place to live. The location is perfect because we aren't in the heart of the north side, but we are still close to everything.