Arboretum Place Apartments

3.7

3.7

The community is very quiet and located in the perfect area. I am disappointed with the old appliances, roach problem, and still no access to the community gym. The leasing office should have a community newsletter.
Not as I expected but nice neighborhood and my place wasn’t all that clean. I was expecting better appliances and nothing to cover the washer and dryer. That looks terrible. They said stainless steel appliances. That’s not the case.
Good staff, nice community clean and quiet. Theres a gym and pool. A park for the kids. I like the office staff friendly and attentive. The apartments are nice and spacious
So far we are living good at our new apartment home. I was disappointed that the bathtub/shower has NO GRAB BAG in shower. But aside from this feature being an asset for safety for us seniors. Weekend get a bit noisy kids running in middle of street and men working on cars in front of our apt. Other wise it is normally nice and quite ❣ We have 2 of our neighbors Tyler & Kayla. Nice couple no one else speaks or waves but that is good. Debbie Stevenson 209 - 622 - 9017
I am new to this complex but everything is great so far. I love my new home! All of my neighbors are very friendly and welcoming. Have not had any issues with parking.
Move in was hectic but we love the apartment, had some issues before moving in but now everything is fine so far. Me and my roommate are excited to start a new life in the community.
My moving process was everything I had hoped it would be. The staff was friendly and helpful. I felt welcomed and part of a community. I’m very excited to become a long term resident
Very nice complex to live in, But no amenities.It's nothing to fo here , no kind of activities.So boring. Been here since 2018 , tennis court been locked. Why I just don't get it.
Due to COVID showing up after new ownership took over I cannot give this community a fair review. They are facing many new challenges so patience and understanding is all I have to offer.
The community is quite. I am just a little disappointed with the new leasing office, for some reason there is a delay with maintenance request or leasing office request. I have call and emailed the office more than once for a response.