Arboretum Place Apartments

Very nice complex to live in, But no amenities.It's nothing to fo here , no kind of activities.So boring. Been here since 2018 , tennis court been locked. Why I just don't get it.
Due to COVID showing up after new ownership took over I cannot give this community a fair review. They are facing many new challenges so patience and understanding is all I have to offer.
The community is quite. I am just a little disappointed with the new leasing office, for some reason there is a delay with maintenance request or leasing office request. I have call and emailed the office more than once for a response.
We've had a few issues along the way but I'm seeing some improvement. Slow in fixing residents apartment issues but making an attempt to fix them.
Only a few problems AC have been out for a little bit hope to get that fix . Hard to find a parking spot close to your apartment sometimes. I would love to get a callback on the status of what they are working on
Awesome staff and maintenance crew, always quick to respond and very kind. During this very hard financial time where income has drastically decreased they have been very understanding
Its getting better Roaches are gone an pressure washing complete trees are out of the gutters. Jury is still out on the office staff an their Coustomer Service. Big shout out to John for holding things down best Maintenance Tech. ever great Coustomer Service even thru hardest days.
I have a very nice time during my stay at arboretum. I feel safe and secure. The only problem I have with the place is people not taking proper precautions with their pets
Very nice to live, the apartment is a nice size. The community is very quiet and a great place for dogs. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.
Beautiful community, friendly staff move in process was really quick and simple I Really like it here most of all my children love it !!!!!!