Arboretum Place Apartments

3.6

3.6

I am a senior citizen & disabled. I want to suggest a time for only adults ❣ We cannot get much exercise but the best place to exercise is in water. Please consider. TIA . We live in the back of the apartments and people are not taking their part to keep our grounds clean. Spider webs all over fronts of apartments. And walkways to apts are so filthy.
Great place to reside and I do recommend them to others. Just stop on by you will be satisfied. Any questions feel free to ask. But check them out and let me know. Can’t wait to meet you.
Very friendly office and maintenance staff. Staff is very eager to help and answer any and all questions you have. Would recommend family and friends to the COMMUNITY
We've had problems with the tenant directly above in 06..There's constant bangs,booms and sounds like they're dropping a bowling ball on the floor. Stomping and jumping, thunks and thumps, and is often occuring in the middle of the night. I've personally spoken to the residents in a civil manner, hoping to rectify the problem in a peaceful way, they say it's their child, and basically nothing changes. We're peaceful people and do not want any trouble, so we just grin and bear it. Other than that, our experience here has been a good one, we're responsible tenants who always pay our rent in a timely manner and take proper care of the property, we respect our neighbors and remain on a good footing with them. Thank You.
Management needs to put out a monthly property letter addresses complaints and rules that residents are not following to let them know they won’t tolerate residents breaking the rules of their lease. If not what’s the good in putting it in the lease at all
Management seems to just brush everything off, tell you what you want to hear & then change their minds later or throw blame on you. I wouldn’t recommend it here
So nice that pool is open to residents ❣❣ There are many aspects of living in Arboretum Place. Positive & negative. Overall not bad 🌸 Location is great close to everything you may need.
I like it here and really appreciate the staff here. I just hope that they might update the appliances then I’ll probably never move. The mosquitoes are terrible by having so many trees maybe we can get a treatment for that. Thank you.
When I first moved here 2 years ago I absolutely loved my place. After being here I have to say I can't wait for my lease to be up I have to get out of here. It's always something leaking, the neighbors are rude and inconsiderate it's way too many kids out here so the noise level has increased haven't had a roach problem until these people moved next to me. I don't feel this place is worth the amount of money they charge out here. So many big dogs some of these people don't clean up after their dog. This is just a temporary roof over my head I don't consider this home at all.
I moved in in May and it wasn’t the greatest … there were several maintenance related things that were not up to par, along with cleaning & pest issues. Nonetheless, the rent is cheap and the community itself is not bad so I chose to stay and deal with it. I really appreciated the effort that the leasing office and maintenance put in to make my stay a little better.