Arboretum Place Apartments

3.7

3.7

Maintenance staff are helpful and respond to issues in a timely manner. I also think that that upkeep of the property is great and the landscaping is well maintained.
1 star
I hate it here! Non caring staff, inconsiderate neighbors worse place ever. Not worth the amount of money they charging. Waiting for my lease to be up so I can leave.
Love the place but a little uneasy with all the hanging out of young people smoking whatever and leaving the trash all over the parking lot and dumpster.
It's been pretty nice. Sometimes a little too much noise outside at night and the slamming of apartment doors is a little too much. Shakes my whole apartment and loud.
They are very good at caring about their residents. They do try to assist you as soon as possible, I have no major complaints. They also keep it neat and clean here.
Been here 3 years, going on 4. I like it but for a 1 bd 1b it is a lil pricy for the space. Some neighbors are a bit noisy but overall a good community.
I really love living out here..I only have 1 issue..I feel my neighbors are going to far with the noise complaints. I understand being that we're in an apartment complex and I have three children one who is disabled with autism and epilepsy.. my children do not sleep unless they take their medication which I do give but still there are numbers times when they wake up in the middle of the night and want to play and make noise. Example is the police knocked at my door early in the morning and no one was being loud or yelling. But still my neighbor's called them because of a noise. The children was playing they can get a little loud at times I have tried to keep them from making a lot of noise however the attempt is hard to manage. Its hard because I don't want to cause problems with my neighbors..But also because of coronavirus my children stay home so we can socially distance ourselves.. I thank God because so far me and my children have not been sick since the virus has started....
Great experience neighbors are nice, staff accommodates our needs very well. I would recommend this place to a friend or family. I’m looking forward to meeting more people
Appliances is not up to date things don’t work and getting work done is a nightmare. I have scolding hot water that they have yet to turn down because my heating source is in another unit. The washing machine doesn’t work I’ve complained to no avail.
This is the worst apartment I have ever lived in my life. Walls are beyond paper thin you can hear every conversation and every personal acts etc. My apartment and halls smells like weed all day long. These new residents that their moving in are not following the rules of their lease. Loud music playing after quite hours until the early morning, slamming front doors when their running back in forth in the apartments. Residents leaving their trash bags lined up in the hallways, trash and beer bottles outside in the hallways. Dog poop not being picked up outside. Now we’re starting to have a problem with parking issues it doesn’t make any sense if your a resident that pays rent then you come home and can’t find a park in front of your building or in the visitors spots...The new management claimed they was going to come in here and fix stuff all they did was ruin the neighborhood.