The process of moving in was stress-free and easy. The neighborhood is quiet and friendly and well maintained. I would recommend a friend to live here.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

You must have at least 140 characters (140 character minimum) 96 character You must have at least 140 characters (140 character minimum) 96 character,

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Wonderful neighborhood. And the best thing about this place is the team will keep organizing some or the other events. Very co-operative staff.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

This is a wonderful place to live. The office staff and the maintenance staff are wonderful. The take care of everything right away! I have lived here for over 4 years now.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Nice place to live with safe community Clean environment lots of greenery. Good location. Everything is in few miles. There is a beautiful lake.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Great place to live! Great staff that’s willing to work with you! The apartments are spacious and feel more like a home. The area is nice and quiet. You won’t be disappointed by staying here.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Its been decent so far. Maintenance is a bit slow but otherwise its not bad. The gym and pool are not functional . The location is a plus point.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Everything has been great so far. The grounds are kept clean. The parking lot is VERY well lit and the complex as a whole is very peaceful. My only suggestion would be to actually pave the parking lot and have parking spaces lined out.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Happy place in rice road, Ridgeland, Mississippi. Having all shopping centers in radios is three to four miles from the place. Have very good tennis court and beautiful pool.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

It has not been bad. It would be nice if the roads in the community were better nand not cracked and uneven. Other than that, nothing much else that is unbearable

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

I’ve only been here a few months but it feels safe and it’s been quiet and peaceful. The grounds are very clean and it’s always pleasant to walk the dog in the mornings and afternoons. I’m also very lucky to have really kind neighbors.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Staff is friendly. Manager gets things done. The courtesy officer is punctual and sufficient in obtaining order. The maintenance is good at fixing things but sometimes doesn’t clean up the mess left.

The atmosphere and the people in the office are as nice as can be! Outside always looks taken care of and beautiful. My leasing process was the easiest I have ever experienced.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

We're very happy with the management office and the apartment and the grounds. Great value for the price. The location is ideal for going to the Trace or Resorvoir.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

The staff here are awesome! I just moved in on Saturday and ALL of the maintenance requests and issues with the apartment I had have already been fixed/taken care of, no matter how minor.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

I have just graduated college, got a job, and moved out of the house. This complex is a great location, with enough stuff around it to keep me satisfied.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Has only been a week but so far everything has been great. It is very quiet and I love sitting on balcony and having the water fall to listen to.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE OFFICE AND MAINTENANCE STAFF! They are super sweet and put their residents first! I’m super excited to be living here for awhile!

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

I just moved in last week and the front office was great. I got here and only had to sign one document. They took me in person to examine the unit and photographed and noted online anything that I would like addressed. You also have two weeks to make changes to that. It was quick and easy.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

We have always wanted to stay at the Arbors so finally we got a chance to move over there. I gave them 2 1/2 stars because upon moving in my boyfriend only put his name on the lease at first and my baby and I would be occupants. (No one told us that I couldn’t be an occupant) So as he did the app and got approved he informed them that I would be transferring the lights in my name and they said ok. So after getting 3 different apartment numbers we finally moved in with no problems. After being there 2 weeks we had to call the office about our first month rent amount because no one told us the price and it wasn’t online. A hour later they called him back and told him the lights couldn’t go in my name because I wasn’t on the lease. So I asked them what we need to do to make sure the lights are not off especially since it’s a Friday and she replied oh they are already off. Now we have a one year daughter most of all and definitely couldn’t be in the dark for the entire weekend. They didn’t care and acted like we knew all of these rules and just didn’t care. So we paid 990 in rent plus had to spend 400.00 for a room and lost 200.00 in groceries and we don’t get food stamps. We are not rich and can afford to just toss money out the window especially with a 1000.00 rent note. So my entire feeling about these apartments are not good. ESPECIALLY after we got treated like we done kind of lazy opportunistic that looks for ways to get over.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Great place to stay. Friendly staff and nice location. Pool and extra activities are top notch. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for a place to stay

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

It's a really nice place to live! But fitness center is out of order for 2 weeks because of storm. Great neighbors, quite and peaceful pond, friendly ducks.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Nice place in Ridgeland at Rice road Mississippi. We can find anything with in three miles radios like Kroger Walmart Walgreens Pizza Hut what not.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Great location of the community, good color combination of interiors would like to see better hardware in upgraded apartment and also wish we better gym with more equipments.

Reply from Arbors at Natchez Trace

Nice people around and kids have good time for playing and adults have nice outdoor games play area.. Nice place to walk around during evening time