Arbors Harbor Town

My mom and I are from Virginia. We took an apartment here at Arbors Harbor Town while our granddaughter is being treated for a brain tumor for six months. We visited other places and they just didn't feel safe. We knew instantly upon visiting, that Arbors was where we needed to be. It's safe, quiet, has lots of amenities and that Mississippi River is just gorgeous. Thank you for the opportunity.
Great place to live I love it down here, it’s like having your own city within the city.. grocery restaurants gym coffee .. what else could Someone look for!!
Love it here! It is such a nice place to live and everybody is so friendly and helpful. Everything is also clean and I can always count on Arbors helping me.
I love living here. The staff is professional and polite not to mention attentive. The community is very quiet and neighbors are very respectful
I love the small community environment and great location of Arbors! Additionally, I always feel safe at home or out on a run at the park nearby.
Everything was very smooth, from scheduling a tour to signing the lease. The staff even worked with me/around my work schedule to make moving in a non-stressful process. Also, the units are very affordable, well-kept, and nestled in a very beautiful community with easy access to the features of Mud Island. I'm very glad that I chose Arbors Harbor Town.
Safety, cleanliness and amenities are good. Well maintained roads and good community offerings. Daily trash service is very helpful. Aesthetically pleasing.
The environment and service here are fantastic. The people living in the neighborhood are friendly as well. It is good place to start a new life in Memphis.
The Arbors in Harbortown have been a wonderful first home for my husband and me! We have had absolutely no trouble with the apartments, and maintenance is always quick to respond.
The amenities are incredible, the apartment is absolutely gorgeous, and the staff is incredibly helpful. We had a few maintenance issues upon move-in (some appliances not installed properly), but submitting a maintenance request on the website is super easy. To be so close to downtown Memphis, it is incredibly safe here, and we are just a walk away from restaurants, groceries, etc. I would recommend this community to anyone.