Arbors Harbor Town

Amazing place to live! I pretty much enjoy the atmosphere in this community and the friendly neighborhood. The managers are very kind and patient to every resident. It would be great if the manager can clean the public environment of each apartment such as stairs and aisles.
We love it here! Very quiet and clean community. Couldn’t ask for anything more. Everyone was very helpful during the move in process. Great view!
I love it here. The apartment is very nice and in a great area for a good price. I like the proximity to downtown while getting the feeling of not living downtown.
Just moved in and it was a super easy process. Everything was clean and set up nicely. Had a minor maintenance issue that was fixed right away. Location and atmosphere are great. Really looking forward to living here!
I have loved living here. The apartment are well managed. The amenities are the best I have see compared to any where else in Memphis. Conveniently located close to a grocery store and multiple restaurants that I can not only walk to but feel safe to walk to. In all honesty Arbors of Harbor town is the best place to live in Memphis.
I love the location of the apartment- Mud Island is a wonderful community to live in, and also very close to downtown Memphis. I also like how spacious the apartment is! There is also always plenty of parking.
The community is well kept & safe. Since coming to tour the town, the staff has always been so friendly and welcoming. In addition, management was very helpful for move in.
Arbors Harbortown is in a great location! And it has great amenities! The complex is very quiet and the Greenbelt across the street can’t be beat!
The community here is so cozy and makes me feel like I didn’t just move in. The apartments are clean and mine just got brand new carpet too!
Great location and amenities! Some staff are more helpful than others. Our apartment has had several maintenance issues, but these are typically handled quickly by the kindest maintenance guys I've had in rental experience.