Arbors Harbor Town

It's been great. We love living on the Island. Sometimes people are loud, but overall it's a quiet place to live. We have not had a great response time from people in the office, which has been frustrating.
The apartment is wonderful but the office and leasing agents are difficult to reach after signing the lease and do not follow up on requests. There are frequent miscommunications
We just recently moved in and had a largely smooth transition into the community! We love our apartment, and the leasing staff were very helpful. The only downside was that maintenance was painting the exterior of our building on the day of our move-in, which made moving our items upstairs while avoiding wet paint very challenging. I wish we’d been warned so we could’ve better protected our items.
Highly recommend living here. Beautiful view and walking distance from everything. Great management and ideal location. The facilities are up kept and def worth it!
The complex is very nice and maintenance staff is very responsive. However, we have had difficulties with the office and getting paperwork done in a timely manner.
I recently moved into a townhome and was blown away by the care that went into preparing the place before we moved in. I am very thankful for the cleanliness etc.
There were a few things that needed to be fixed upon move-in. The maintenance department took a long time to come fix it, but we understand since they are currently under-staffed! Leasing office has been very kind and helpful!
Love the location of this apartment complex. Units are very clean and up to date. Not to mention a handful of awesome amenities available to all residents.
I love that our apartment was renovated right before we moved in! Everything is new and clean! It is close enough to everything downtown but with the beauty of the island.
I absolutely love living here! Wonderful amenities and perfect being by the river. The staff is always willing to help and very attentive to the residents as well.