Arbors Harbor Town

Safety, cleanliness and amenities are good. Well maintained roads and good community offerings. Daily trash service is very helpful. Aesthetically pleasing.
The environment and service here are fantastic. The people living in the neighborhood are friendly as well. It is good place to start a new life in Memphis.
The Arbors in Harbortown have been a wonderful first home for my husband and me! We have had absolutely no trouble with the apartments, and maintenance is always quick to respond.
The amenities are incredible, the apartment is absolutely gorgeous, and the staff is incredibly helpful. We had a few maintenance issues upon move-in (some appliances not installed properly), but submitting a maintenance request on the website is super easy. To be so close to downtown Memphis, it is incredibly safe here, and we are just a walk away from restaurants, groceries, etc. I would recommend this community to anyone.
So far the community looks very nice but there's been a few things in the apartment that were off. The toilet isn't connected to the floor, the coax cable outlet had been painted over which I had to unscrew and scrape off, the shower can't be set only to shower (water still comes out of the lower faucet), and our hot water runs out in 7-10 minutes. BUT I enjoy the look of the apartment and the security
Arbors Harbor is a great location for the Memphis Medical District and Downtown. The amenities are decent such as the pool and gym. My only complaints are that the appliances and countertops are out of date and the WiFi is unreliable.
Its been good so far minus some of the minor inconveniences. My apartment was clean when I moved in and the staff has been awesome. I moved into the updated dogwood floor plan.
By far the best place I’ve ever lived because location and feeling so safe. Only down fall is I would not recommend it to people who work nights such as myself because you will be woken up every morning with some kinda of work being done and it doesn’t help having such thin walls so you can hear everything going on.
Love the location and service requests are quickly addressed. However, it is annoying that rent goes up every year for loyal customers without any attempts to renovate/improve the apartment. In addition, the communication needs some improvement. Features are being taken away/changed without notice or explanation (ie security gates).
Beautiful Resort, island living with many amenities in spacious units. Also, many friendly neighbors. Multiple eateries and personal care facilities.