Arbors Harbor Town

4.2

4.2

We recently moved into the Arbors! We love it! Location is perfect. The staff is so helpful. The apartments are nice. We are looking forward to Harbor Town living.
We have lived here for almost two years and definitely love the location. We have a had a few problems with getting repairs fixed, but have had multiple managers reach out to us personally to apologize/speed the process along. While I do appreciate that, there often seems to be a disconnect in giving updates about progress. For example, we voiced concerns about our windows in January 2020 - they let in a lot of moisture and have an abundant about of mold INSIDE the apartment. If we clean it up, it just takes a day or two for it to start growing again due to the cracks and lack of seal on our old windows. We received no contact about this matter until I voiced a concern in January 2021 - a whole year later. I had a manager call me right away, but have heard nothing since then. This is frustrating, but we do love living here for the location and upgraded appliances. I know that window replacement is a big task which is why I still rated 4 stars, but living with so much mold is not ideal.
Great and friendly service always. The staff is always helpful and accommodating. And during a pandemic they have done a wonderful job of serving.
I’ve lived here for 3 years and haven’t had any major issues. I love the new community look and can tell effort is being taken to modernize the apartments and community.
Good location and price for apartment complex! Love being able to walk around the river and to the local shopping area we have. Only issues is with maintenance requests can take a while/multiple requests and issues with front office answering calls.
We like the neighborhood. The upgraded apartment is nice, but details are definitely lagging and old. We have asked three times (once on move in inspection sheet, once by email and once by phone) to have our sliding glass & front door latches fixed and nothing has been done. It’s been a month. The laundry door fell off and close to all of the doors to the outside and on the inside don’t latch. It’s been freezing because the sliding glass door always stays cracked. We have to put a towel down by the front door to try to keep the air out. We just don’t feel like our requests are a priority.
We’ve lived here for almost 2 years - our neighbors and community have been amazing and staff have been very helpful! Beautiful neighborhood and great amenities
It's great to come home to Mud Island after a long day of work and just unwind. I have a small potted garden on my balcony, and it's so relaxing to come home and check in on my plants, and just exhale from the day. I feel like the Arbors are separate from Memphis (even though they're in a great location) just for the sense of peace here!
Great apartment in great location. You can't beat the Harbortown lifestyle. Great escape from the city life of Memphis. I would recommend the Arbors to anyone looking to live on the island.
Decent amount of space for the money you pay, and a safe neighborhood to live in. Amenities still are closed aside from the gym which is only have usable due to covid. The newly updated apartments are gorgeous inside!