Arbors Harbor Town

4.2

4.2

Love the area but still think that the rent should not be raised every year. COVID has caused the loss of amenities but we don’t get any break on our rent.
It's been pretty good. Prompt maintenance response in my experience. The new painting is nice. I REALLY wish they'd get a new net for the tennis court (only one has a net).
Great location, but very thin walls. Can easily hear neighbors above and around. My experience has been mediocre. I have enjoyed my time but will most likely look for a different location once lease is up.
There was an issue with roaches and with having our building painted. Also had an issue with our trash not getting picked up for about 2 weeks, so we had to take it ourselves.
Horrible. Worst place I have ever lived and I will not recommend it to anyone. Everything is broken and has not been fixed even half way through my lease.
The experience has been great so far. Maintenance request are fullfilled in a timely manner and the staff is friendly. They are great with communicating via email.
My husband and I have enjoyed our time living here and will continue to resign our lease, as long as no major issues arise. The location is great, and our apartment was newly renovated upon move-in. Didn’t rate the full 5 stars because of 1. some issues with miscommunication between management and maintenance (although I have received numerous apologies and the staff is very nice), and 2. the fact that the outside of the buildings seems to be rarely cleaned and is covered in massive spiders and spider webs.
Interior of apartment needs to be updated. Rent is too high for the lack of quality in living space. Disorderly neighbors not dealt with in appropriate fashion, in my opinion. Forced payment for valet trash pick up is ridiculous- should be able to opt out. Lack of security in parking lots- used to be gated and now is free access. Amenities are not monitored whatsoever or kept up well. Maintenance issues not handled in an acceptable manner in my opinion. Community rules not enforced.
Everything has been great. We love the convenience of harbor town and all the people are so welcoming. Being able to walk everywhere is so nice.
Started out rough but has slowly gotten better.. We are happy with our apartment and our neighbors. Kelly in the office has been very helpful to us. I would recommend voicing your concerns to her over anyone else in the office as she is the most wiling to help. Thanks, Kelly!