It's a good apartment.. All the emergency services are provided so quickly.. Very nice amenities, swimming pool, gym. People leaving here are so friendly and the environment is so cool.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

The location is more than ideal, the amenities are everything you need and the landscape is well taken care of. I chose the arbors of Brentwood for the quiet ambiance with the location of downtown right off the highway. Best of both worlds.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

I love living here - the community, the upkeep of the grounds, the pools, my own little sanctuary. I’ve been here 4 years now and have nothing to complain about. Any issues I’ve ever had a quick call/visit to the main office and someone is on it.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

Amazing place to live! Beautiful apartment units and wonderful amenities. The staff truly cares about their residents. Maintenance staff fixes things in a timely manner.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

An amazing place to live with an even better staff. Zonia and the entire front office has made my first apartment/new city and amazing experience and can’t wait for the years to come

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

I love the location, and the apartment space is exactly what I need. I have had a little bit of trouble with maintenance being extremely slow and occasionally rude (one yelled at my dog to "shut the hell up," and another, when I asked why the pools were closed, responded "Because no one opened it. Don't ask me that question"), but the people in the office are generally helpful and kind. 2

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

Love living here! Me and my family have lived here for years. Amazing complex and community. The staff is always nice and welcoming and are their for you if you ever need them!

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

Nice, quiet neighborhood! Friendly neighbors and the staff is always willing to go above and beyond for the tenants! I would highly recommend this complex to anyone looking for a great “home”.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

The amenities are beautiful. I love being able to barbecue on the gas grills and sit by the fireplace. Our apartment instantly felt like home as well.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

Its been very exciting stay here. Lots of amenities!!! Office was very helpful, specially Mrs Zonia. She is very experienced professional and helped a lot!

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

I have liked living in the arbors of Brentwood since I moved in about a month ago. When I came to visit the arbors of Brentwood, Zonia was very helpful in finding what I was looking for.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

So far it has been a great experience for us. We are truly enjoying the apartment we selected that was recommended to us. It is beautiful and peaceful.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

My husband and I have been living here for 5 years and are overall very pleased with our experience. The grounds are pretty with all the trees and flowers, and the new fireplace/barbeque area is great. The few times we've had maintenance problems, the maintenance staff was always quick to take care of them. Everyone on staff that we've dealt with has been friendly and helpful. Our neighbors are awesome. We're very glad we live here.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

Great community to live in! It feels very welcoming and safe. Units are nice and spacious and have modern furnishings. Was a little disappointed when my unit didn't come with a washer/dryer, but The Arbors did provide a washer/dryer renting service that they suggested.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

This is a great place to call home! It's a quiet, safe, and clean lovely spot in a very convenient location. I've enjoyed having a pool and a gym along with an awesome dog park for my dog and a place to wash my car. I love it here!

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

So far I have loved living at Arbors. I feel so safe here and the staff has been nothing short of amazing. Zonia has been especially helpful and kind during the moving in process. I’m very happy I chose to sign here and would definitely recommend Arbors of Brentwood.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

Just wondering about the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday inspection. Is there a particular time frame involved? Can you be more specific on which buildings on which days? I know lots of dog owners that are not happy about locking up their dogs all day for three entire days. Please confirm some additional information.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

So far it has been good, more street lights would be required definitely as it becomes complete dark in the nights. Just renewed the lease and staying for another year

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

A beautiful atmosphere and the kindest people :) would reccomend living here to anyone looking for a forever home or even just starting out! There isn't anything I dont like!

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

So far my experience has been good. The community is nice, the pools are clean & the gym seems to be in nice condition. We have a few things wrong with our apartment but Zonia was quick to listen and write down exactly what needed to be done.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

Love the community...the management group is extremely friendly and maintainance folks also are available to fix issues in an organized fashion.

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

Great amenities and great location. Staff is super informed and helpful. Apartments are spacious with all the modern conveniences. We love it here!

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

I absolutely love the interior of my apartment, love the amenities, enjoy getting to know my neighbors, and believe the grounds are kept so lovely!

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

We are loving living here. It’s soo quiet and peaceful compared to where we were before which is so refreshing. It’s been the perfect place for us!

Reply from Arbors of Brentwood

My experience had been great! I love being on the first floor and being right around the corner from the dog park. My dog loves playing with other pups! The pools look nice and the grounds are always kept in great shape!