Units are nice and large. Love that we are able to have painted walls! They respond quickly to requests and handle everything in a professional manner.

In all the years that I have been here I have enjoyed being here.The office staff are very helpful and friendly.They try very hard to keep the area clean and do lot of improvements.

The staff are really friendly. Anything I need fixed gets fixed. Only down side is it's summer so tons of wasps and bugs, but I'm sure staff will have someone take care of it soon.

I love this place and it’s a good place to stay at. They always have stuff there and have everything they keep the area clean and neat I love it.

Just renewed my lease I think the property is nice looking and great location to work and school I really like Nina she is professional and very helpful

Not a bad area to live Management is very nice and professional They have security cameras and plenty of light in the parking lot The playground and the pool area very nice

Arbors is such a good place to live if you ever need any Maintenance done they are there quickly and the staff is very very friendly I highly Suggest checking them out

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I like it here at the Arbors. My apartment is awesome. Whenever there's a problem, its repaired in a timely manner. The office staff is outstanding, especially ABBA.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Been resident many years. Longest ever stayed at an apartment that speaks volume. People mind their own business. Peace and quiet. Descent neighborhood.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I have lived in the Arbors apt. For almost four years and for the most part it has been plesent if someone asked me if I knew a nice place to live I would recommend the Arbors of Grandview wholeheartedly and tell that if they have kids there a nice pool and kids play area that's new and dog friendly and it's located close to the freeways easy to get around Kansas in 15 min downtown in 20 min. north of the river in 30 min.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Great staff and great community. Very peaceful place to live, we moved here to have our first child and I couldn't be more happy with the results

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Nice atmosphere. Kind staff. Spacious rooms. Affordable pricing. Safe environment. Close to shopping and stores. Close to main highways. Clean grounds.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I have enjoyed the few months I have been here so far. Other than parking, things are great. It is quiet, affordable, and spacious. The fact that you can have walls painted is amazing as well! Really feels like home.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Its been great, only had some minor issues, but Arbors Staff are really great at resolving issues quickly. Its been a great place to live. We Enjoy it!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I lived at the Arbors for several years (at least 6). The management is very responsive to residents. Every interaction I had over the years was professional. Maintenance is awesome with fast response to repair requests and keeps the grounds clean. Alba is fantastic. Over the years I saw her implement several major improvements to the site and it's my belief that she is the leader that makes this complex better than I ever expected it to be. I hated to move, but it was time for me to move on. The neighborhood is not the greatest, unfortunately. If you communicate well with the office, they are dedicated to keeping their residents happy and doing what they can to ensure the safety of the residents.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I like where I live, it is close to the highway and to price chopper, the rent is easy to pay and everything is understandable.......!!!!...

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Great community to live in. Minutes away from the main highways. Friendly staff. Maintenance on site. Would refer and have referred a friend.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Ms Nina and the other ladies in the office are always really nice to me. They let me make coffee and they are always saying hi to me. This is my first apartment and I really like it here. I like to swim here too.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Ive lived here 8 years now and i absolutely love it here. Anything i need Alba and her team make sure that mu needs are meet in a very professional and timely manner

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Since I've been a resident for about a month now it feels like the best stay of my life. I love my new place and it's definitely an upgrade from the last. The staff are amazing with satisfying their tenants and customers every day. I also enjoy the workout room because I care about my fitness. The laundry room is huge and works just fine for me and my kids clothes. However, my experience here at the Arbors of Grandview is an excellent adventure and I would most definitely recommend the Arbors to my family and friends. THANKS Sharie Camp

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

It’s been a pretty nice place to live so far ive has no problems really and the staff is very friendly and helpful to all residents here at Arbor’s of Grandview

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Very prompt response for maintenance request. I'm Really glad to live here. The staff is super helpful and kind. You'll be glad you signed up.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love this place. They keep it nice and clean. The landlord is very nice but really it’s a great place. It’s no drama at this place drama free.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I enjoy living here, it is a mostly quiet community (occasional parking lot noise) but I keep to myself and it's a spacious size for me and my 2 cats. I would love if there were in-unit washer/dryers, but it's not far to the laundry room. The only thing I really don't like is when the cigarette smoke from other units comes in through my air vents.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

It was perfect Nina and alba where just great with communication and still are as I have moved in I would recommend this complex to anyone. Love it