I love living at arbors of grandview nice neighborhood and i feel very safe and sound. The office ladies are so nice and give me the help i need

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Love it super chill haven’t had any complaints stay right on the sane block as my mom and it’s nothing better. I definitely do not like the parking.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I've enjoyed my time with the Arbors, I've met nice people and have truly felt safe with ground security..The manager and personal has truly been great as far as making sure all maintenance request are mat , and I must say those guys are good... I'm completely comfortable and I would recommend THE ARBOR'S OF GRANDVIEW TO ANYONE WHO INTENDED ON MOVING TO A NICE SAFE COMMUNITY... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS 🤗

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The pool is great, the location is convenient, and it's decently affordable for being a rental complex that allows pets. I live on the ground floor, and can hear my upstairs neighbors what seems like everytime they move. You can also smell if anyone smokes near you because it comes through the air vents when they smoke inside their unit. Overall I enjoy how spacious it is and the office staff are always super friendly and helpful.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I have been here for years, the staff is friendly, and helpful when problems arise. They try to accommodate you whenever possible. They understand the needs of their tenants.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

It is a great place to live. I always see security walking around and it makes me feel more safe. Everyone in the office has great personalities and they are easy to work with.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love living here, ain’t had any problems. I would recommend some of my family to live here. It’s very quiet every body mind they own business and it’s very clean.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

It's a very nice and comfortable quiet place to live . I have no complaints I like staying here. I recommend my friends and family to move here if they're looking for somewhere nice .

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love it here very peaceful no problem and wonderful neighbors. It’s an very peaceful environment to raised my family. Very comfortable here.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

My experience so far has been great from the staff and the maintenance team. This community tries hard to be set apart from our surrounding properties and they do it well.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I am proud of my complex its kept well. clan friendly quite full of social activity there to fix anything just call love my landlady very friendly along with the staff cant ask for anything more

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

It has been great do far my neighbors are nice and there is a since of peace and quiet hear i love it there nice and friendly in the office thanks

Great place to stay, quiet, people are friendly, anytime I have issues maintenance is always fast about fixing whatever. The office responds to all my needs

Great apartments, big pool, 24/7 maintenance and 24/7 security patrol. Staff is nice and gets back to you asap close to city and shopping centers

I recently moved to the Kansas City area. I couldn’t be happier with choosing Arbors of Grandview. The office staff is amazing and I had my first work order fulfilled 10 minutes after I submitted it.

It’s pretty quiet here,the property is clean,and the dog park is a really great bonus.My biggest compliant is probably the venting system.I can smell smoke from my neighbors and it can make my apartment smell bad.Also because I am allergic to cigarette smoke

Other than a new filter needed my family has settled in quite nicely. We love the comforts available and the location of nearby stores and shopping.

They really care about there residents and move quickly to fix whatever is wrong with your apartment and keep you updated so you don't feel left in that dark. You don't have to hassle with them to get work done, the come and do it right the first time.

I ABSOLUTELY JUS LOVE IT HERE AT THE ARBORS.I LOVE HOW ALBA AND HER TEAM ARE DOUNG THEIR BEST TO MAKE SURE OUR LITTLE COMMUNITY HERE IS WELL KEPT ALL AROUND THE BOARD

Love my apartment.Lived there many years.loved the changed with updates gradually being made throughout community.Sure there are more to come hopefully

Great community! Office staff are friendly and helpful, maintenance does their best to fix your issues on time, and neighbors are generally very nice. The manager, Alba, has spent a lot of time improving the complex for residents, both security and appearance-wise.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Very friendly staff good at getting the job done. Does a good job in having activities for the neighbors. Great at sending newsletters out and on time. Maintenance team shows up when you need them to rain sleet and snow.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Units are nice and large. Love that we are able to have painted walls! They respond quickly to requests and handle everything in a professional manner.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

In all the years that I have been here I have enjoyed being here.The office staff are very helpful and friendly.They try very hard to keep the area clean and do lot of improvements.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love this place and it’s a good place to stay at. They always have stuff there and have everything they keep the area clean and neat I love it.