Arbors of Grandview

4.3

4.3

Love it here. Very caring people. Might stay another year be here for 3 years. Wish they had townhomes. That would be great! Not to much goin on
It has been almost a year and I still love this community. The office staff are still amazing. Maintenance is awesome and punctual. Definitely leaning toward renewing my lease.
It is wonderful here and the people are very nice. All except those who throw trash on the ground by the dumpster. I seethat some of the parents let their kids take out the trash and they just throw it on the ground .Some parents must take better care.
I love loving here! It's quiet and everyone is friendly. I've never had an issue with anything. The staff has always been helpful. I would definitely recommend living here to friends.
My experience have been 👍 The staffing are polite. They meet your needs. They keep you informed on what's going on in our community. The property is very clean and well kept grass cut , parking lot clean. No trash around the dumpster. Neighbors are friendly. I love my apt. Very spacious. Not planning on leaving no time soon. This is home
I’ve been here for almost 3 years and I’ve been very happy here , I do wish I had a up to date kitchen but I’m very blessed, also the Ladies in the office are nice and helpful
I love it here however, I have a pest problem. You guys have attempted to fix the problem few times, I continue to see the pest and this is of great concern.
Same day maintenance, some tenants will say hi and others won't say anything. Management are very nice, a total 360 compared to Nob Hill. When I call the office and none answers I get a call back.
Been here since just after Thanksgiving of 1998, when I was just entering high school. I've seen the place go through its ups and downs, but this community has come so far in the nearly 22 years I've been here--I can't imagine living anywhere else!
Great apartment for the price. I like the community, it’s quiet so far! I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath and the master bedroom is great size. With entry to bathroom. The second bedroom is also good size with good closet space! Staff is super friendly.