Arbors of Grandview

It’s great and the maintenance comes quickly and timely for service. Also the staff is easy to get along with and very understanding. The payment portal helps a lot.
Clean, quiet, peaceful apartment community. friendly neighbors , professional staff. Enjoy living here. The only thing that could make it a better living experience at this point is to open the 🏊‍♂️ pool.
I love everything. Location is great so are the people !! Ever since I’ve applied over here the staff has been helpful & nice. I have referred people to stay over here since they like my apartment so much !
Gm first of all I am very grateful for THE LORD blessed me with a roof over my head THANK U LORD. But I would love to have more closet space.
The best apartment in the city i love it Great service Great neighbors The best price and security Service 24/7 I personally recommend them
I extremely love it here. First apartment and I’ve been here for 3 years and I just love it. Wish they had town homes that would be be bomb but this place is great love the staff!!
Very calm environment, maintenance is kinda slow but quantity a solid 8. Steady rent & cool showers. Overall this place not bad. Comes wit a 20 dollar storage
So far it’s been great living here , the staff is always nice to me. Would highly recommend living here. Thank you staff for all your hard work !
love the apartment the make sure the ground is kept up haven't had a chance to use the pool , workout or laundry room hopefully when this is over we can they have been good at making arrangements during the pandemic.
Love living here!! The community is very welcoming as well as the staff! Spacious FLOORPLANS and so many amenities to make you feel right at home.