I'm a brand new resident and I must say the leasing agent Nina is so polite and professional. I had some concerns about the cigarette smell and a few doors in my apartment, and Nina apologized for the apartments conditions. Next time I heard from her she already placed a call to maintenance to have vents sprayed and new doors put in. I love the fact she was prompt in handling my situation.

The office staff are very professional and helpful. They always go above and beyond to help you when needed and followup with any questions that you might have.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The community is amazing. I have nice neighbors. The size of my apartment is perfect for me and my little dog. I do wish I had a ceiling fan in my apartment and a ceiling light in the living room.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Only been here 2 months and they seem to be on top of things. Especially maintenance request. Very quick and efficient. Front office staff is nice.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love my landlord. Everyone is nice and sweet. They keep our community looking real nice and neat. They always have something every holiday.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Nice atmosphere, the stores are around the corner, bus line are available fast food restaurants near by at your convince the neighborhood is great

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I have lived here for a very long time and have enjoyed it also the staff are very nice and helpful people they are always there for you you could not ask for a better place to live

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Nina was awesome! Very professional and courteous! The process was smooth and easy and I really like my new place. So far has been phenomenal

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love the fact they have a indoor pool and fitness center i love the place great setting clean its a great place to live and they have coffee.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love these Apartment. They keep ur apartments nice and neat. They don't take no **** from nobody that's why I love it here. The maintenance man always on time.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

You guys are great. You respect your tenants and work with them. You fix things when things need to be fixed. I would recommend anyone to love here

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I am enjoying my stay at the Arbors apartment hopefully you will come and enjoy it to just come on in fill out your application and go look at one of these beautiful Apartments and I am sure you will enjoy your stay just as well as I have so come on in

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Hey everyone, I love the arbors apt, because we have so much fun, because the arbors apt plans events for tenent and pet's, i love the play set for the kid's because it hads come in handed for me when i'm babysitting great nephew and neice, go arbor apt.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Very clean place, office management very professional, and look the part. I'm very pleased so far. The 1 bedroom 1 bath, is very cozy and arranged welp for maximum usage.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I like The Arbors, they have been very helpful when things are needed to be fixed I love the way they keep the ground up they are just on time with everything so I am enjoying my experience here at The Arbors. I would refer my friends and family to these apartments.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Excellent. I love my apartment and my neighbors. It's quiet most of the time and I don't have and troubles with parking. It's also very clean.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The Arbor's is a fantastic place to live. Awesome pool and gym room. Best of all the office lady's are wonderful. Thr apartments are great and well maintained.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I been here 1 month now and everything is great. I love the way repairs are resolved. Keep up the good work. The staff has been very friendly and nice. My plans are to be here for a long time. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

This is a great place to live. The apartment community is very safe, the grounds are well maintained. Any issue within my apartment has been fixed the same day the request was submitted. Phone calls/e-mails are usually returned the next day as well. Overall, no complaints.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

This is a great place the live to staff is awesome. I would recommend anyone to live in this community. They are always there when you need them.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love The Arbor the people in the office is so nice the keep everything clean. The don't like when people come in and starting trouble. But I like them.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Live living at the Arbors of Grandview. The staff is fun and nice, maintenance is always quick and efficient. Appreciate all the notices and friendly manners all the staff has.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Kind caring people. They are all on top of their jobs. It was kind of a hassle getting in (not due to staff) but they were by my side each step of the way.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I been living here and the service is great , the Maine's guy, always help you x with everything you need for your apartment, am fixed. So I recommend this place to every one.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

You guys are doing a wonderful job keep up the good work I love the way your adding new things such as the new glass door you added been here about 5 years now