I love these Apartment. They keep ur apartments nice and neat. They don't take no **** from nobody that's why I love it here. The maintenance man always on time.

You guys are great. You respect your tenants and work with them. You fix things when things need to be fixed. I would recommend anyone to love here

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I am enjoying my stay at the Arbors apartment hopefully you will come and enjoy it to just come on in fill out your application and go look at one of these beautiful Apartments and I am sure you will enjoy your stay just as well as I have so come on in

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Hey everyone, I love the arbors apt, because we have so much fun, because the arbors apt plans events for tenent and pet's, i love the play set for the kid's because it hads come in handed for me when i'm babysitting great nephew and neice, go arbor apt.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Very clean place, office management very professional, and look the part. I'm very pleased so far. The 1 bedroom 1 bath, is very cozy and arranged welp for maximum usage.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I like The Arbors, they have been very helpful when things are needed to be fixed I love the way they keep the ground up they are just on time with everything so I am enjoying my experience here at The Arbors. I would refer my friends and family to these apartments.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Excellent. I love my apartment and my neighbors. It's quiet most of the time and I don't have and troubles with parking. It's also very clean.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The Arbor's is a fantastic place to live. Awesome pool and gym room. Best of all the office lady's are wonderful. Thr apartments are great and well maintained.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I been here 1 month now and everything is great. I love the way repairs are resolved. Keep up the good work. The staff has been very friendly and nice. My plans are to be here for a long time. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

This is a great place to live. The apartment community is very safe, the grounds are well maintained. Any issue within my apartment has been fixed the same day the request was submitted. Phone calls/e-mails are usually returned the next day as well. Overall, no complaints.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

This is a great place the live to staff is awesome. I would recommend anyone to live in this community. They are always there when you need them.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love The Arbor the people in the office is so nice the keep everything clean. The don't like when people come in and starting trouble. But I like them.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Live living at the Arbors of Grandview. The staff is fun and nice, maintenance is always quick and efficient. Appreciate all the notices and friendly manners all the staff has.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Kind caring people. They are all on top of their jobs. It was kind of a hassle getting in (not due to staff) but they were by my side each step of the way.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I been living here and the service is great , the Maine's guy, always help you x with everything you need for your apartment, am fixed. So I recommend this place to every one.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

You guys are doing a wonderful job keep up the good work I love the way your adding new things such as the new glass door you added been here about 5 years now

Doing good working with me. It's greatly appreciated.

I love The Arbors of Grandview. The staff is so helpful, warm and caring. The swimming pool, sauna, workout facilities and laundry facilities are very clean and very well maintained. If something is not working properly, they are extremely prompt to resolve your issues or concerns. I have nothing but great things to say about the residents and staff!!

I LOVE LIVING HERE. THE STAFF ARE ALWAYS NICE AND FRIENDLY, IN AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICE. THEY OFFER GREAT INCENTIVES FOR BEING IN THIS COMMUNITY, AND THE NEIGHBORS ARE GREAT.REPAIRS ARE MAD IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

It way better than were I was staying at they keep up with maintenance they do things for everyone to enjoy there self to me I like out here 👍👍👍

I'm doing very well and very satisfied and very pleased with my apartment and I give this complex a five star for making me happy and very comfortable

the staff here is wonderful the people are wonderful it's a nice relaxed atmosphere of the neighbors are very friendly the pool is beautiful as a business center that have a nice laundry facility about a nice workout room everybody should be a part of this

Really good community and great managers. Fix everything right away. Clean and spacious bedrooms. Always friendly when you request a services.

I just moved in, but so far it seems to be a good apartment for your money. The Staff is friendly and is eager to help with whatever you need. The pool, laundry and gym on site are a definite plus.

Arbors is always doing well and making sure my needs are met. Anytime something is wrong or needs to be fix in my home they are always helpful and willing to get someone on the job right away. I am please to be a resident here at the Arbors and do intend to stay another year do to there fast ability to attend to my expectations and my response. I am honored to say I love the Arbors and all the staff members.