Some of the neighbors are noisy but overall I haven't had any issues. I stick to myself and people will say hi as you walk by. Some people are pretty lazy at taking their trash out, but for the price and size of the units I really enjoy it.

Love the area, haven’t had any bad experience yet but don’t like the parking think it should be better but great place to live very quiet not too much going on

i can finally say.. this is home beautiful kind staff. feel safe for once. im in love with my new apartment new year start in a new home i recommend to everybody

Like how is so quiet the neighbors are very quiet, neighbors do keep they the area clean when it comes to the pets, I really enjoy being here

BEEN HERE 9YEARS AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.I HAVE NO PLANS ON LEAVING HERE ANYTIME SOON.I LOVE ALBA & STELLA SO MUCH💞THE MAINTENANCE STAFF IS AWESOME TOO💞

We love it here at Arbors of Garndview and plan to be residents for a long time! Everyone is so friendly, including neighbors and staff. They are always willing to answer questions and work with us in any issues.

The location is great, the maintance and office seem to be on top of things, and the community seems fine! The “fitness center” could use some work but other than that, I have no complaints!

Called about the water heater, serviced within one hour! Office personnel was great! They truly care about us, I attend every event they have and really enjoy the coffee bar. Ms. Alba and her team in the office are always happy to help me and make me feel at home.They also changed the thermostat from a regular to a digital without questions.

Maintenance is really good. They make sure that they do their work to your standards ad they do it the same day! My last apartment would take 3 months to handle things, these guys handle it the same day! I love the maintenance crew!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Great so far. No complaints other than distance to work. Can't wait until when pool opens up again. Its impressive to see deer as well in the area.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Call about the water heater, serviced within one hour! Office personnel was great! They also changed the thermostat from a regular to a digital without questions.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I had an issue with my rent, Stella and the Mananger went above and beyond to correct it. I so appreciate the effort they put into and how they got right back to me.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Coshelle and the office staff are simply awesome, from my very first call too inquire about the property I felt nothing but kind professional attention.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Living in the Arbors has been great! I love that they are pet friendly! Nina is great, and the residents are super friendly. I moved here from Texas and I love it!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Great staff. Neighbors are generally quiet, some noise from vehicles and children excluded. Maintenance is typically quick to respond to requests, save for summers when they sometimes get bogged down (although this is understandable). There are groundskeepers that do a fine job maintaining the property's appearance, although some neighbors litter. Overall, I enjoy it here--been here for almost 20 years now, will most definitely stay longer.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The ladies in the front office are very nice, the location is perfect for me to take kids to school. Parking is really good. We love out apartment, the kitchen is nice. Haven't loved in an apartment for some time now but believe I will have a great experience at Arbors.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

We love our new apartment. It's so nice and quiet. The people are friendly and management has been fantastic. We also enjoy the easy accessibility to restaurants and stores in the area

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The office staff is very helpful if have questions concerning any changes I need to know.I will say someone there to help with any concerns.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Lived here for a year now. Maintainence is very fast and very efficient. Parking is never really a problem. Things are nice and quiet around here. Good affordable living.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

It’s been great so far. Love Alba..She is very attentive to residents needs and if there is a problem, she gets right on it! I would refer anyone here!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Spacious and affordable. Not much privacy, but if you want a community feel with all sorts of events and family gatherings, this is the perfect place for you! The staff and maintenance are very quick to respond as well.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love living at arbors of grandview nice neighborhood and i feel very safe and sound. The office ladies are so nice and give me the help i need

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Love it super chill haven’t had any complaints stay right on the sane block as my mom and it’s nothing better. I definitely do not like the parking.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I've enjoyed my time with the Arbors, I've met nice people and have truly felt safe with ground security..The manager and personal has truly been great as far as making sure all maintenance request are mat , and I must say those guys are good... I'm completely comfortable and I would recommend THE ARBOR'S OF GRANDVIEW TO ANYONE WHO INTENDED ON MOVING TO A NICE SAFE COMMUNITY... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS 🤗

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The pool is great, the location is convenient, and it's decently affordable for being a rental complex that allows pets. I live on the ground floor, and can hear my upstairs neighbors what seems like everytime they move. You can also smell if anyone smokes near you because it comes through the air vents when they smoke inside their unit. Overall I enjoy how spacious it is and the office staff are always super friendly and helpful.