Arbors is such a good place to live if you ever need any Maintenance done they are there quickly and the staff is very very friendly I highly Suggest checking them out

I like it here at the Arbors. My apartment is awesome. Whenever there's a problem, its repaired in a timely manner. The office staff is outstanding, especially ABBA.

Been resident many years. Longest ever stayed at an apartment that speaks volume. People mind their own business. Peace and quiet. Descent neighborhood.

I have lived in the Arbors apt. For almost four years and for the most part it has been plesent if someone asked me if I knew a nice place to live I would recommend the Arbors of Grandview wholeheartedly and tell that if they have kids there a nice pool and kids play area that's new and dog friendly and it's located close to the freeways easy to get around Kansas in 15 min downtown in 20 min. north of the river in 30 min.

Great staff and great community. Very peaceful place to live, we moved here to have our first child and I couldn't be more happy with the results

Nice atmosphere. Kind staff. Spacious rooms. Affordable pricing. Safe environment. Close to shopping and stores. Close to main highways. Clean grounds.

I have enjoyed the few months I have been here so far. Other than parking, things are great. It is quiet, affordable, and spacious. The fact that you can have walls painted is amazing as well! Really feels like home.

Its been great, only had some minor issues, but Arbors Staff are really great at resolving issues quickly. Its been a great place to live. We Enjoy it!

I lived at the Arbors for several years (at least 6). The management is very responsive to residents. Every interaction I had over the years was professional. Maintenance is awesome with fast response to repair requests and keeps the grounds clean. Alba is fantastic. Over the years I saw her implement several major improvements to the site and it's my belief that she is the leader that makes this complex better than I ever expected it to be. I hated to move, but it was time for me to move on. The neighborhood is not the greatest, unfortunately. If you communicate well with the office, they are dedicated to keeping their residents happy and doing what they can to ensure the safety of the residents.

I like where I live, it is close to the highway and to price chopper, the rent is easy to pay and everything is understandable.......!!!!...

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Great community to live in. Minutes away from the main highways. Friendly staff. Maintenance on site. Would refer and have referred a friend.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Ms Nina and the other ladies in the office are always really nice to me. They let me make coffee and they are always saying hi to me. This is my first apartment and I really like it here. I like to swim here too.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Ive lived here 8 years now and i absolutely love it here. Anything i need Alba and her team make sure that mu needs are meet in a very professional and timely manner

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Since I've been a resident for about a month now it feels like the best stay of my life. I love my new place and it's definitely an upgrade from the last. The staff are amazing with satisfying their tenants and customers every day. I also enjoy the workout room because I care about my fitness. The laundry room is huge and works just fine for me and my kids clothes. However, my experience here at the Arbors of Grandview is an excellent adventure and I would most definitely recommend the Arbors to my family and friends. THANKS Sharie Camp

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

It’s been a pretty nice place to live so far ive has no problems really and the staff is very friendly and helpful to all residents here at Arbor’s of Grandview

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Very prompt response for maintenance request. I'm Really glad to live here. The staff is super helpful and kind. You'll be glad you signed up.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love this place. They keep it nice and clean. The landlord is very nice but really it’s a great place. It’s no drama at this place drama free.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I enjoy living here, it is a mostly quiet community (occasional parking lot noise) but I keep to myself and it's a spacious size for me and my 2 cats. I would love if there were in-unit washer/dryers, but it's not far to the laundry room. The only thing I really don't like is when the cigarette smoke from other units comes in through my air vents.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

It was perfect Nina and alba where just great with communication and still are as I have moved in I would recommend this complex to anyone. Love it

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I'm a brand new resident and I must say the leasing agent Nina is so polite and professional. I had some concerns about the cigarette smell and a few doors in my apartment, and Nina apologized for the apartments conditions. Next time I heard from her she already placed a call to maintenance to have vents sprayed and new doors put in. I love the fact she was prompt in handling my situation.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The office staff are very professional and helpful. They always go above and beyond to help you when needed and followup with any questions that you might have.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The community is amazing. I have nice neighbors. The size of my apartment is perfect for me and my little dog. I do wish I had a ceiling fan in my apartment and a ceiling light in the living room.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Only been here 2 months and they seem to be on top of things. Especially maintenance request. Very quick and efficient. Front office staff is nice.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love my landlord. Everyone is nice and sweet. They keep our community looking real nice and neat. They always have something every holiday.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Nice atmosphere, the stores are around the corner, bus line are available fast food restaurants near by at your convince the neighborhood is great