Staff is friendly and neighbors are quiet for the most part. Not a bad experience living here. My family is happy. The parking lots are hectic,too many non residents taking spots on weekends. Leaves me nowhere to park

Pretty reasonable staff hours for fitness and laundry my new home is nice its just real comfortable the workers are pretty friendly and the facilities are nice

It’s okay here, if nothing else I like the staff. You guys were so helpful and understanding when I had a situation. I am a single mother just making it work . After being homeless for 5 years or staying with another family it’s a huge weight off my shoulders. I am grateful for the second chance.

I love it here! Very large spacious apartment and quiet neighborhood :)other than loud neighbors because of being on the second floor it is peaceful no problems maintenance great over staff is great very very friendly

Hello i love my apartment arrangement at first i lived in a smaller apartment inwhich there was nothing wrong except the unit was to small but well kept gorounds kept well clean trash always kept dumped no complaints of bugs no noisey neighbors no bad children i truly love my new unit i moved into a larger one and i love it more space quite complex i've had no problems or comlaints thank God for that

I've been living here for 6 months and I've had no issues. When I do have a maintenance request the problem is fixed quickly. So far no complaints. Hope it last and I can just renew instead of having the trouble of finding somewhere new.

It’s been A good experience so far. I like that I have a patio. It’s just the right size for me. Good commute to my job. Good choice so far.

I have a wonderful apartment I love my neighbor's is very quiet and a clean environment and I like the fact that they have covered parking along with pet if you like and all the different exciting group games activities and parties they have for the community.

Very quiet neighborhood and the staff is very very friendly. Love the events that are held here. Maintenance comes in a timely manner, and there are nice views here.

It’s been great here. Neighbor a little annoying though. Other then that it’s quite. Security is great. And they get things fixed very quickly.

My time here as been great so far, I have had one problem with my toilet and help was sent right away! If you have any questions they are answered right away anything you need will be sent super fast and with care.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Friendly staff, speedy fast maintenance it's great I recommend to anyone ... Clean .... Just beautiful thank you for having me here Alba !!!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love it here! It’s so quiet and clean! I’m a single female, so i needed somewhere safe and secure! All of my neighbors are super friendly, and my dog loves the dog park!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Nice amenities, good security, timely maintenance, a salt water pool and friendly staff. I've lived here for over 20 years now, and I don't plan on moving at any time in the future. The only real downside is that when we first moved in in the late 90's, the place was on a downward turn, and it wasn't until the previous manager took over that our complex started to improve. It's a great place to live now, though! And our current manager is working even harder at making it better. Hard to beat the rent here, too, for what you get.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

We’ve enjoyed it since the day we moved in honestly. The management staff have been absolutely wonderful and patient with us, and everything has gone super smoothly. It’s affordable and spacey, and aside from one particular night we’ve had no issues here whatsoever.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

This is my first place to ever rent and I must say so far I have enjoyed my stay here. The staff is very nice and make you feel welcome and the neighborhood is quiet.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I think that the Arbors if Grandview are great apartments to start out before buying a home. The staff is friendly and attentive. I think that they have been doing a great job.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

So far everything is great. The process from start to finish was definitely welcoming. The ladies in the leasing office we're very helpful as well.

Great staff always on top of what I need done or help just need 24/7 laundry service so I can use it when I get off work late maybe a magnetic key card to monitor who goes in and out

My experience has been good so far no complaints the staff is very nice , friendly and understanding , they get things done fast if I need assistance without a wait

The complex is always quiet and peaceful. The residents are friendly, and the office staff is very helpful. The few times I've had to call to have something fixed, it's been done the same day.

I enjoy the entire community and the people around me. The staff is great and very helpful in my time of need. The grass needs a little more attention but overall its ok

Great community , friendly neighbors . The people in the community welcomed me and my family before we even moved into the apartment complex

I really like my apartment and very much appreciate The Arbors efforts to keep everything here in good repair. Activities provided are thoughtful as is the monthly news letter and timely notifications regarding actions needed to be done by residents.

It has been nothing short of great! The front desk staff is great and get back to you urgently, they update their tenants appropriately and have a lot of fun things for the community!