You're doing great. Keep up the good work. I love the Arbors apartments. Thank you for this awesome new website. You're maintenance crew is great.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The units are clean. They exterminate regularly, haven't seen any bugs. They do a fantastic job of keeping up the grounds. They do their best to be pet friendly.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Abors have wonderful apartment living this not just apartment living this is my home. I feel safe and my home is great i sleep well every night.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Great place to live . No complaints . Only wish they had washer drier hook ups. I have to drive to the apartment laundry . Otherwise , clean , affordable and excellent customer service.

Not a bad place to live at all I love it over here it's so peaceful and quiet I wouldn't move for the sake of me nice big pool I'm satisfied how about you

Arbors is always doing well and making sure my needs are met. Anytime something is wrong or needs to be fix in my home they are always helpful and willing to get someone on the job right away. I am please to be a resident here at the Arbors and do intend to stay another year do to there fast ability to attend to my expectations and my response. I am honored to say I love the Arbors and all the staff members.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I just moved in, but so far it seems to be a good apartment for your money. The Staff is friendly and is eager to help with whatever you need. The pool, laundry and gym on site are a definite plus.

Really good community and great managers. Fix everything right away. Clean and spacious bedrooms. Always friendly when you request a services.

So far it is a ok place to live only reason I am giving it two stars is because stuff keep braking and every time it rains my house floods. And they have yet to do anything about it

the staff here is wonderful the people are wonderful it's a nice relaxed atmosphere of the neighbors are very friendly the pool is beautiful as a business center that have a nice laundry facility about a nice workout room everybody should be a part of this

I'm doing very well and very satisfied and very pleased with my apartment and I give this complex a five star for making me happy and very comfortable

It way better than were I was staying at they keep up with maintenance they do things for everyone to enjoy there self to me I like out here 👍👍👍

I LOVE LIVING HERE. THE STAFF ARE ALWAYS NICE AND FRIENDLY, IN AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICE. THEY OFFER GREAT INCENTIVES FOR BEING IN THIS COMMUNITY, AND THE NEIGHBORS ARE GREAT.REPAIRS ARE MAD IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love The Arbors of Grandview. The staff is so helpful, warm and caring. The swimming pool, sauna, workout facilities and laundry facilities are very clean and very well maintained. If something is not working properly, they are extremely prompt to resolve your issues or concerns. I have nothing but great things to say about the residents and staff!!

Doing good working with me. It's greatly appreciated.

You guys are doing a wonderful job keep up the good work I love the way your adding new things such as the new glass door you added been here about 5 years now

I been living here and the service is great , the Maine's guy, always help you x with everything you need for your apartment, am fixed. So I recommend this place to every one.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Kind caring people. They are all on top of their jobs. It was kind of a hassle getting in (not due to staff) but they were by my side each step of the way.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Live living at the Arbors of Grandview. The staff is fun and nice, maintenance is always quick and efficient. Appreciate all the notices and friendly manners all the staff has.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love The Arbor the people in the office is so nice the keep everything clean. The don't like when people come in and starting trouble. But I like them.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

This is a great place the live to staff is awesome. I would recommend anyone to live in this community. They are always there when you need them.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

This is a great place to live. The apartment community is very safe, the grounds are well maintained. Any issue within my apartment has been fixed the same day the request was submitted. Phone calls/e-mails are usually returned the next day as well. Overall, no complaints.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Office staff is very friendly and very understanding. Love the maintenance guys, they seem cool! The pool is cool and the rent is resonable.

I been here 1 month now and everything is great. I love the way repairs are resolved. Keep up the good work. The staff has been very friendly and nice. My plans are to be here for a long time. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The Arbor's is a fantastic place to live. Awesome pool and gym room. Best of all the office lady's are wonderful. Thr apartments are great and well maintained.