Arcadia Cove Apartments

3.8

3.8

Robert
about 1 hour ago
I didn't expect porch pirates in the complex but I was wrong about that. I am Disappointed I can no longer trust neighbors. There really is no excuse for theft within this community. Sad

Kimberly
Longest I stayed in one place. Location is good, pay isnt bad. Never had issues besides ac going out in hottest days. Noise level is only real issue. Other than that can’t complain.

Daniel
Management is very poor at communicating. Community is messy. Parking is terrible. Overall, I am pretty displeased with the community. Really only here to save some money.

Shawnnah
The pros - I like the apartment as a whole - For a big complex, the noise level is super low and the neighbors are respectful. The location is good because it’s close to almost everything. I like our unit because it is an end unit so we have a good amount of privacy. The cons - half of our blinds either don’t work or are breaking just from opening the patio door. We’ve told the leasing office that we have a roach problem yet we’ve only seen two visits from the bug exterminators and we still have a roach problem.

Nariman
Regarding the obligations of maintenance they perform very poorly!!! I do not recommend this complex to anyone because it has poor management and residents' requests are not paid enough attention. The only reason I stay in this complex is the short distance to my university campus!

Uneeda
My resident experience for the past 2 years has been great we have no problems or complaints about the place just that we need to do more things within our area like something for Halloween for our kids and have other events for the children that live there

Ysabella
Just moved here less than 2 weeks ago and I love coming home to my beautifully renovated space! It’s such a lovely place to live. I appreciate all the amenities that come with living here!

Kayla
Been here 2 years. Place is going down the drain. New neighbors are loud, leasing office takes a while to respond, maintenance is always done poorly “patch jobs” are a regular occurrence. Dog poop every year. This used to be a nice community but now I see cops in the parking lot every 5 seconds.

Nina
Love living here. Everything is perfect. Management is amazing. My home is everything I expected and some. I appreciate y’all so much thank you

Priya
Have had awful help with maintenance orders since I’ve moved in. I keep putting in orders and they keep saying complete even though things have not been resolved. Moved into an apt that looked so beat up and destroyed and no one ever came to help. I was told I would be priority to get things fixed as a new resident but was never helped no matter the amount of times I put in maintenance orders. Also had an ant problem for the first month I moved in. Dirty apt complex.