Haley at the front desk has been an impeccable staff member getting me situated and helping efficiently in every way. I highly recommend Arden Villas!

Arden Villas is a nice place to live. The staff are professional and attentive to your needs. The maintenance people are prompt and professional as well. Also, the location is great and there's a shuttle to UCF. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an apt near UCF

Reply from Arden Villas

I have lived here for over two years and I never have a problem with my neighbors or feeling safe here. There are many amenities and the maintenance staff responds quickly if something is wrong. They have done a ton of renovations. I just love my apartment and the renovations they have done.

Reply from Arden Villas

I have been living here a month and I love it! The rooms are big, there's high ceilings, and so much natural light. The pool is gorgeous and everyone in the office are so friendly

Reply from Arden Villas

When I looked at the apartments they were very nice.I liked the apartment I saw.I enjoy living here.The management staff are always helpful and reslve my issue.I like the pool.I love the new floors they put in.

Reply from Arden Villas

Great place to live! I’ve lived here for a year now and it’s by far my favorite place in Orlando. The rooms are huge and it’s very renovated. Management is by far the best part. They are very nice and respectful as well as extremely helpful. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for somewhere to live!

Reply from Arden Villas

Very clean and modern looking with the new paint, hardwood floors and new furniture. Interior is very spacious,but I do think the kitchen could be bigger.

Reply from Arden Villas

It is a good place to live. near to many resturant and gas station. and also it has good view with lake and has many parking space. its pool also very good

Reply from Arden Villas

Best place to stay around UCF. Apartments has all necessary amenities, i like the pool area and fitness center very much. It is surrounded by good food joints..Also Urgent Care is next to apartments.. All in all great place to live.

Reply from Arden Villas

Great experience so far. Love the spacious apartment, location is wonderful and grounds are kept up nice. I’m looking forward to a great year living in Arden Park!!!

Reply from Arden Villas

It’s cool living here. There is a pool. I have a bedroom and my own bathroom. There is a closet and a toilet. I also have my own mailbox, if anyone were to send me anything.

Reply from Arden Villas

Amazing place to stay! The people at arden office are so friendly. Hoping to interact more and wishing an amazing stay here at Arden villas.

Reply from Arden Villas

Overall our experience could have been better. Our experience could have been worse as well. We had to move in on short notice and they were able to accommodate that.

Reply from Arden Villas

Arden Villas has a great staff that are reliable and tend to any problems you may have. The apartments look great and the new furniture creates a nice modern theme.

Reply from Arden Villas

We have really enjoyed living here, and we have been residents for 3 years now! The staff is incredibly friendly and always happy to help in whatever way they can. Any time we needed help or had questions we never felt like a bother. We live at the front of the community and were worried about hearing noise from library or the basketball courts, but we have never had any issues.

Reply from Arden Villas

I love the apartment and the community. the pool is my favorite amenity. and the maintenance workers always get my maintenance requests done promptly.

Reply from Arden Villas

The staff are always friendly and ready to assist with any problems. The apartments are wonderful. There's rarely a lot of noise. The new flooring, counters, and cabinets just recently put in are beautiful.

Reply from Arden Villas

Lovely place to live and spend your weekends. Rooms are big. I love the location, near UCF. It's a great & quiet neighborhood. Half court basketball court and resort style pool.

Reply from Arden Villas

Love it here. Whenever I have an issue I can call front desk and they will help me out with anything. Maintenance is great. We just got new counters and cabinets and they look amazing!

Reply from Arden Villas

This community is very flexible and all the staff are kind and work with residents to get everything resolved. The amenities always work and are always accessible for the residents.

Reply from Arden Villas

It’s very quite , any issues are solved in a timely manner maintenance is very respectful everyone very nice the pool area is very clean my package are always there and never touch

Reply from Arden Villas

The apartment is very spacious. The community is clean and Peaceful. I like to walk around the fountain in evening. The service staff is very helpful and supportive.

Reply from Arden Villas

This team has stepped it up since the last owners. A+ To all of them. Maintenance is very tentative and accurate with repairs. The amenities are always nice and clean from the gym to the pool area. No complaints.

Reply from Arden Villas

Overall pretty good, just a few noisy neighbors. The apartments are nice and comfortable. I would prefer it though if our packages came to our doors rather than the front office.

Reply from Arden Villas

Good community, would like to see the community cleaner and offer good maintenance services for any problem found in apartments. Pest control needs to be better.