It's been fun living in Arden, I love the new floors that have been provided for us. The staff is super friendly and try their best to accommodate us. I just wish I could renew my lease if the prices weren't so ridiculously high!

Arden Villas is a beautiful complex both on how the apartment complexes look and the layouts. The staff are also wonderful people! The apartments are gigantic and the price for said apartments are wonderful and definitely affordable. Great location being right next to UCF

Great community with great people. Just got new floors and the management is very friendly and helpful. I recommend this place to everyone. Very nice.

Arden villas has been a great experience so far. Renewed my lease my lease for another year and very happy with the comunity. Service requests are handled quickly.

Staff and maintenance are super nice. They’re helpful and care to fulfill your needs. The apartments are great especially since they’re changing the carpet into wood!

Best place to stay around UCF. Apartments has all necessary amenities, i like the pool area and fitness center very much. It is surrounded by good food joints..Also Urgent Care is next to apartments.. All in all great place live.

Spacious apartments. Great facilities. Well maintained swimming pool. Safe gated community. Helpful management. Ample parking space. Pet friendly community.

Good place to live...the ambiance is really good. It's on the icf shuttle route and very close to campus. The place is located in such a way that it as access to every necessary shops like Publix for groceries.

Arden Villas has been an awesome place to live. We have lived here for two years now. My apartment is a spacious, new renovated 1 bedroom and I love it! The amenities are also great! Pool, hot tub, gym, computer room, billiards table, bocce ball, ping pong, tennis courts, basketball courts...and the staff is pretty good at getting things done and are really friendly. we love it here!

Everything is good except for the bugs. The gym is also a little underwhelming but it is workable. The maintenance does a good job. Also, pizza delivery people keep coming to my place when I didn't order pizza.

Reply from Arden Villas

check in procedure easy, new floors much appreciated, Megan and Hayley very helpful - thank you very much and look forward to a great year .......

Reply from Arden Villas

After my first week in Arden Villas, I must say that I'm thrilled to live here, the staff is very personal, the neighborhood is beautiful and the people make it feel more like a home.

Reply from Arden Villas

Community is quiet. Staff are helpful. Kellie responds to my questions and emails very quickly. I received a warm welcome and assistance from Megan on my first day.

Reply from Arden Villas

I'm loving Arden Villas. A lot of my friends stay here. There's a feeling close to home. Facilities are good and the pool table, I play pool often. The swimming pool is nice and so is the entire clubhouse. The people at the leasing office are so friendly and patient even if I have the silliest of doubts regarding anything. Pest control is one thing I'm not satisfied with. There are a lot of cockroaches here.

Reply from Arden Villas

Great Place to stay in the heart of UCF area. I am staying at this place from past 3 years and trust me you can find everything what you need to make your stay great. I like lot of food joints near this area which is the best part. Ihop and Wawa are my favorites with the fact that they are open 24hrs. Arden has all the amenities to fulfill your needs "swimming pool area" is really cool. Amenities includes sports and leisure facilities like Ping Pong, Tennis Court, Gymnasium, Pool Table etc.. The leasing department is very supportive. Over all I had and I am having a great experience at this place.

Reply from Arden Villas

Just moved in, but so far I am loving the community and the area Arden Villas is in. Definitely made a great choice by choosing to live here!

Reply from Arden Villas

I'm still fairly new to living in the apartment complex, but so far I absolutely love it! Compared to other apartment complexes that I've seen, Arden Villas really is amazing.

Reply from Arden Villas

Was misinformed at times but great staff and nice place. The sensory was nice over all. Big place. Spacious. I feel comfortable when I go home

Reply from Arden Villas

Arden has both a beautiful complex and wonderful employees. The mail system is great, the buildings are pretty, apartments are very nice and roomy. Close to campus as well as a great location to stores and all kinds of food.

Reply from Arden Villas

Great apartment, just living on the first floor isn’t recommended because people above you stomp and jump and run around like crazy, at all times of the day and night!

Reply from Arden Villas

I love living here! The apartments are so big and homey! Everything is very clean and the leasing office staff are very helpful! I have already leased for another year!

Reply from Arden Villas

I have lived here for a short period of time but this far the staff has been not only helpful but also very friendly! Kelly, a leasing agent has been very informative and honest about the quality and incredible features that Arden Villas provides its residents! Looking forward to the new year and some great experiences

Reply from Arden Villas

i Love how big the rooms are and location because it is so close to school but Don’t rely on them to fulfill any service request. The office staff is disorganized and has messed up my lease payments multiple times now.

Reply from Arden Villas

Very nice place and great location next to campus and a variety of food/bars. Altough it is usually a hassle to get the front office to answer or even for maintence to complete a work order.

Reply from Arden Villas

Good area, close to everything, clean facilities. Need more hours in the office to speak to someone, and more garbage disposal sites. Overall great.