Arden Villas

4.2

4.2

good, but too expensive! nice place though! i just done like how people don’t pick up after their dogs, and the facilities have been closed for the majority of the time i’ve been here which sucks because i pay for it and want to use it you know :,)
I’ve lived here for almost a year now and management has always been kind and to me. Maintenance is pretty prompt. The only complaint is I was told I would live in a different floor ( I requested first floor ) and I’m on the third. I enjoy the bulk of living here.
I like living in Arden Villas, the people are friendly and seeing dogs around is great! I love how pet friendly it is. The 2x2s are pretty big for a college apartment and the furniture is nicer than expected. While I wish the bedrooms weren’t carpeted, pretty much every apartment I’ve seen is like that. The only downside to Arden is that it only has stairs, so moving into the third floor was tiring.
Nice place to live, the staff is helpful and they are some good and fun people. The clubhouse will most definitely be a great spot to hang out in once all the Reno/ virus is complete!
Best place to stay around UCF. Apartments has all necessary amenities. It is surrounded by good food joints..Also Urgent Care is next to apartments.. All in all great place live.
Best place to stay around UCF. Apartments has all necessary amenities, It is surrounded by good food joints..Also Urgent Care is next to apartments.. All in all great place live.
Everyone is very helpful, and responds quickly. It is very convenient especially as a ucf student and i have not encountered any problems while living here and if i have It is immediately fixed.
The office staff is super helpful and very understanding especially with all that is going on right now! Very happy and pleased with the service I'm receiving! Thank you for all you guys do!
Very spacious apartments, can be slow to fix problems but they are consistent. I enjoy all of the amenities provided like the pool and gym. Management is responsive.
Best place to stay! Amazing staff and super friendly people all around the place. Love the amazing view from my balcony. Its worth every penny.