Overall I have really enjoyed my experience as a resident here. Everything in my apartment works well and the apartment itself is super nice and spacious. The sound of the fountain in the lake is very soothing and covers the sound of any loud neighbors. There is plenty of parking in front of my building so parking is never an issue. My roommate is super chill. I really have no complaints other than the lack of places designated for bicycles.

Very great so far! I really like the spacing in the rooms and how much storage there is for me and my roommates! My only main concern is how noisy it gets from the people above us

I’m liking it so far in Arden Villas! The prices are a little high, but the apartments and the community so far have been excellent. I wish we had further updated bathrooms though. Other than that it’s great!

Move in was simple and easy. The apartment came with nice furniture and the size of the rooms are very big. I wish there was more parking out front the buildings but it’s not a need.

Reply from Arden Villas

Best place to stay around UCF. Apartments has all necessary amenities, i like the pool area and fitness center very much. It is surrounded by good food joints..Also Urgent Care is next to apartments.. All in all great place to live.

Reply from Arden Villas

Great community and nice apartments. Very big floor plans with lots of room for activities. Close to campus and very convenient location for everything.

Reply from Arden Villas

There is always room for improvement, but when it comes to the people in the leasing office that I have interacted with they are a delight. I am excited for move in.

Reply from Arden Villas

Move in in 2 days and I’ve only had good interactions with the leasing office since visiting months ago. My apartment is in a great location in the community and I’m excited for the clubhouses remodeling.

Reply from Arden Villas

friendly staff, spacious apartments, love the pet friendly community! this is my first apartment and i don’t think i could could've made a better choice!

Reply from Arden Villas

Arden Villas is really nice, heard from a friend about them and they don’t disappoint. It’s a good distance from UCF and the leasing agents are great as well.

Reply from Arden Villas

I haven't started my lease yet. Till now I have had a good experience with the leasing process. I have one issue with the rent not being prorated for the first month. That is unfair for the residents. I hope my stay at Arden Villas will be enjoyable.

Reply from Arden Villas

Very nice apartment, quality space to live. Only gripe is inconvenient guest parking but not a huge deal. Also stairs aren’t easy to move in with but I knew that ahead of time so again, no big deal

Reply from Arden Villas

So far signing with Arden has been a great choice! I love how close it is to UCF, the fact that it has a shuttle service right on site, and the pool + gym are a huge plus.

Reply from Arden Villas

I appreciated the staff when I signed my lease :) Macalla was nice. I was told that there was no space at the complex until 2020, but received a text a month later that there was an opening so I took it!

Reply from Arden Villas

Large very spacious apartments, under new management that's great, very good at communication. Plenty of things to do and great staff to help with any issues

Reply from Arden Villas

Arden has been amazing. They’re very helpful with anything you might need. The apartments are updated and very clean and the price is good for what a great place it is.

Reply from Arden Villas

I love Arden villas, awesome place to live. The pool is beautiful and I love to play ping pong with my friends it’s cool to have. The gated entrance keeps us feeling safe.

Reply from Arden Villas

Been a great experience here! The new upgrades are top of line and cannot beat the location! Looking forward to making many more memories here!

Reply from Arden Villas

So far, an enjoyable living situation! Love the space in the garage and apartment! Arden is so much better than my other living situation, this place is 10x more mature.

Reply from Arden Villas

It has been amazing! It is very beautiful and super close to campus. Super excited and happy to be living here again. I tell everyone about this place!

Reply from Arden Villas

Love it here it’s so quite , the pool nice love the gym my packages are secure friendly staff it’s very welcoming , many free giveaway fun games

Reply from Arden Villas

So far everything is amazing! This is my first time moving out and everyone at Arden Villas make it so easy for me! They communicate well, I am so grateful for that!

Reply from Arden Villas

I’m actually not a resident yet but based off of all the available things you offer i already Want to give 5 starts ! My roommates already seem to be awesome too

Reply from Arden Villas

Recently moved. Some problems for maintenance but not a worrying amount. Rooms are big and furniture is alright (except for the mattress). I really like the price and location of the neighborhood.

Reply from Arden Villas

Arden is good place to live.I love neighborhood and amenities.It is very clean and apartments are spacious.I will definitely recommend others to join this wonderful community.