Ardmore at Price

4.6

4.6

Suzanne
Ardmore Price has been welcoming and impressive since I moved in. Stacy was invaluable in helping me through the application process. My apartment is spacious and well maintained.
Rebecca
Great apartment complex really pet friendly great staff.good neighbors.been here over a year and still loving it.relatively quiet most times .
Timothy
Adam was an excellent manager and maintained a high standard for the community. I would recommend this complex to any that ask! I hate that he is no longer here but I look forward to the new manager coming.
Daniel
Great location walk to historic downtown Waxhaw. Excellent staff and nice amenities. Area has many park and recreation activities. A beautiful place to live.
Laura
The apartment community is very neat, and is kept clean. Overall a peaceful place to live. It’s located perfectly beside downtown and everything is in walking distance.
Gary
Love it here. All good so far. Everything has been great and the staff has been awesome. I truly Appreciate it and would recommend this place to anyone
Julianna
Great complex!!! Awesome staff!! Would like to see more cameras/ security guards since it is an outside complex and not in a secured building where you enter the apartments from the inside
Kimberly
So far everyone has been great! I’ve met a a couple of my neighbors and one even helped me with my television. Of course, Stacey from the office has been responsive and helpful.
Jeremie
I have only been here a short period of time but I’ve had excellent service from the staff and the neighbors have been extremely kind and welcoming. So far the perfect experience
Alyssa
I love it here everyone is very friendly and it is for the most part a quiet and piece full place to live. The amenities are great and it is always clean around the complex.