Great, cozy and convenient area for great food! Big and quite spacious trail for walks around the community. Lush green grass makes outdoor activities lovely.

Reply from Areum Apartments

This is a BEAUTIFUL apartment community in a nice location. I do wish that the pool and the community room were open later than 10 for adults. Perhaps consider leaving them open to adults until 12 a.m. On Friday and Saturday?

Reply from Areum Apartments

Areum is in an amazing location and the apartments are modern and beautiful! The staff is very nice and so is the entire complex as well! I am enjoying my apartment.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Nice and clean community. We love our apartment. We have the best view of the mountain..the lights at night & the peaceful green grass in our backyard.

Reply from Areum Apartments

The management is great! Our only complaint is the very thin walls/ceilings and nails that keep popping up out of the carpet. We have met some very nice neighbors and then there are some who just throw trash around like someone will follow and pick up after them. All in all we do love our view and all the restaurants and shops around us.

Reply from Areum Apartments

It’s pretty good. Been here one month shy of a year. Im able to see the growth of this community. The changes etc. kinda like watching a child improve.

Reply from Areum Apartments

I love how the people in leasing office are. They are very helpful and have an amazing understanding. Maintenance person fixes things in a short period of time. The apt complex is very well kept. Always clean. Gym had high end equipments. The highlight would be the one for having enough parking spots and you can park your car at you apartment level which is very unique.

Reply from Areum Apartments

I’ve been here for almost a year and it has been a fabulous blessed experience! I find myself smiling when I’m driving home and can see the building. Sometimes I even hate leaving the house, I know it’s kinda of sad. I just love being here at the Areum apartments. This is the next best place to owning a house. Thanks Areum staff for being so kind, keep up the great work.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Nataliya has been a joy to work with. Well managed property. Appreciate the dog walk area and security. We looked at other places but felt Areum provided the best combination of amenities and location was close to everything we need....shopping, grocery stores, restaurants, banks and schools.

Reply from Areum Apartments

The property grounds are pretty nice, however, the maintenance crew needs to do a far better job at keeping the common areas much cleaner (particularly the hallways, inside the elevators, elevator entrances, doorways, grass/dog run area, and stairwells). The leasing manager Natalia is great and very responsive which is much appreciated. It would be great to get another dog run or some grass up near the 5th floor parking lot that is not being put to use.

Areum Apartment is definitely a home-away-home. I feel sad I had to leave this community. Please save me a unit when I come back next time! Thank you for everything.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Safe, clean, great amenities, great views. So close to a lot of restaurants and shopping! Convenient to hop on the freeway. Love it! Just wish rent was less!

Reply from Areum Apartments

Areum Apartments is a friendly, modern, and clean community. From the leading office to residents, you are welcomed instantly. Thank you everyone!

Reply from Areum Apartments

It was great and friendly , the apartments are new and well managed! The area safe, people in management are so friendly and helpful, they made huge impact on our decision to live here

Reply from Areum Apartments

Been here nine months now, everything is just excellent. Facilities always well maintained. Property always clean. Staff always friendly and helpful. A very good place worth recommending!

We enjoyed living in Areum! Every single part of Aprtment are brand new. There are one thing, I personally suggest we may need more trash cans. A bigger one near mail box, also maybe some in each floor of the garage.

I love it here! My apartment’s layout and design as well as all the amentities this place offers beat everywhere else! I feel like I come home to a paradise resort!

This is a very good complex, all residents are so nice, and also leasing office grace and Tony are so nice, they spent a lot time to help us a lot. If we have any problem, leasing office can solve problems immediately. I think this is the best apartment in my life . I love Areum Apartments

I moved to the Areum in June. The apartment is nice. The neighbors have been pleasant. The only thing I would change is to sound proof the floors. The staff are easy to work with. I like it here.

The paragraph is one of the basic building blocks of writing, of both fiction and non-fiction. ... If you're writing a novel or short story, you're well beyond this definition: A paragraph consists of a topic sentence, supporting sentences, and a concluding sentence.

Reply from Areum Apartments

I still really like living at Areum but recently it’s been getting very dirty. Residents leave trash on the floor by the trash chutes, someone left a cabinet that they were giving away for free in the parking lot, and I’ve seen many people leave alcoholic drinks in the hallways. The other night there was a couple fighting right outside the window from 3:00 am to 5:00 am and maybe that’s just what it’s like to be apart of a community but I also don’t think that’s fair or respectful to other residents.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Excellent place to live. My husband and I are enjoying living at the Areum. The community provides everything you need for a comfortable living. Gym, pool and barbacrue areas are great, the staff keeps everything clean and in good working order. Love living at the Areum apartments.

Reply from Areum Apartments

My residents experience has been fabulous! I love coming home every night or day to my beautiful apartment. That atmosphere is wonderful. It just feels like you’re in a whole new world when you pull through those gates and all the drama is left behind.

Reply from Areum Apartments

It’s great place to leave!!! Just need to be more clean on the hall to the apartments and tell the owner of dogs to don’t let the dogs poo on the grass at community área!!!

Reply from Areum Apartments

Gorgeous apartment! Super quiet complex on the whole. It's amazing how little you hear the freeway even though we are less than 0.25 miles from the 210.