Areum Apartments

It’s been amazing living here I’ve been very very happy in my time so far with Areum apartments, the location and neighborhood is very nice and very calm I love it.
Love this apartment! Really tough to avoid the amazing amenities right now though, that’s definitely a key piece to living at Areum. Also it has an amazing view of the San Gabriel Mountains and is next to a ton of amazing restaurants off Huntington. Walk north on 5th Avenue and get a hike up the foothills to get your workout in!
I recently did a transfer on apartments , which I’m really pleased!! The view is great and more privacy and what can I say I just love my new apartment and the kids are enjoying the change as well .
A good place to live. The staff is helpful and willing to fix issues. Also the location is perfect. I greatly appreciate what they are doing right now to keep us safe and the surfaces clean. Thank you!
Very clean, comfortable, and safe! - Easy to throw away trash - Nice neighbors - convenient faculty (grill, swimming pool...) - easy access to grocery store, restaurant, highway - safe
Great place to live but a little high priced for the size of the apartment space. Maintenance orders are handled exceptionally quick and respectfully by the workers. The building is clean and neighbors are quiet and respectable to each other.
Love the location, building, and amenities. Wish I couldn’t hear my upstairs neighbor. Great place to live with a dog. The grass is always very well maintained.
The maintenance staff are fast and very nice! The pool and gym are always very clean and kept up. I do however wish the floors of the community could be redone because they look very dirty being concrete.
Management less attentive to details...slow to no internet at Haven and BBQ Area, lobby/hallways stained and dirty....dog poop still not being cleaned up regularly by owners or maintenance staff...
Areum is a Small and quiet community with attentive manager and staff. We have been here over two years now and feel at home with A great view of the mountains