Just moved in and so far it has been an awesome experience. Grace was very helpful. The community is clean and very minimal noise. Excited to be apart of this community

Reply from Areum Apartments

So far so good. The application process to the move in process was smooth. Grace was amazing and sweet. She showed us everything that could be experienced at the Areum.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Wonderful and clean place to live.. highly recommend to any new resident who may consider residing here. This place has alot of amenities. Pool, covered garage parking, gym.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Areum is a beautiful place to live. There are so many wonderful amenities such as the gym which is my favorite. I like that there is a covered parking garage, and I also love that there are so many places to eat right across the street.

Reply from Areum Apartments

The leasing office management and staff are stellar! They help usher new residents into the Areum Community by their hospitality, professionalism, graciousness , and kind spirits. The amenities are fantastic! We find that the apartments are amazingly quiet to outside noise. We love it here.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Love this apartment so much , Great staying . Clean and quiet , Nice people From the neighborhood . Dog friendly. I will recommend to the ppl who love dog to stay in this apartment.

Reply from Areum Apartments

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD VIBES ABOUT AREUM!! I made a goo decision moving here- it's peaceful and clean, and not to expensive, especially for all the amenities available.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Top notch amenities and beautiful finishes. You can’t go wrong! The location is great, tons of food within walking distance, mall is just a couple of miles, and Monrovia’s Friday farmers market is great.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Great, cozy and convenient area for great food! Big and quite spacious trail for walks around the community. Lush green grass makes outdoor activities lovely.

Reply from Areum Apartments

This is a BEAUTIFUL apartment community in a nice location. I do wish that the pool and the community room were open later than 10 for adults. Perhaps consider leaving them open to adults until 12 a.m. On Friday and Saturday?

Reply from Areum Apartments

Areum is in an amazing location and the apartments are modern and beautiful! The staff is very nice and so is the entire complex as well! I am enjoying my apartment.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Nice and clean community. We love our apartment. We have the best view of the mountain..the lights at night & the peaceful green grass in our backyard.

Reply from Areum Apartments

The management is great! Our only complaint is the very thin walls/ceilings and nails that keep popping up out of the carpet. We have met some very nice neighbors and then there are some who just throw trash around like someone will follow and pick up after them. All in all we do love our view and all the restaurants and shops around us.

Reply from Areum Apartments

It’s pretty good. Been here one month shy of a year. Im able to see the growth of this community. The changes etc. kinda like watching a child improve.

Reply from Areum Apartments

I love how the people in leasing office are. They are very helpful and have an amazing understanding. Maintenance person fixes things in a short period of time. The apt complex is very well kept. Always clean. Gym had high end equipments. The highlight would be the one for having enough parking spots and you can park your car at you apartment level which is very unique.

Reply from Areum Apartments

I’ve been here for almost a year and it has been a fabulous blessed experience! I find myself smiling when I’m driving home and can see the building. Sometimes I even hate leaving the house, I know it’s kinda of sad. I just love being here at the Areum apartments. This is the next best place to owning a house. Thanks Areum staff for being so kind, keep up the great work.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Nataliya has been a joy to work with. Well managed property. Appreciate the dog walk area and security. We looked at other places but felt Areum provided the best combination of amenities and location was close to everything we need....shopping, grocery stores, restaurants, banks and schools.

Reply from Areum Apartments

The property grounds are pretty nice, however, the maintenance crew needs to do a far better job at keeping the common areas much cleaner (particularly the hallways, inside the elevators, elevator entrances, doorways, grass/dog run area, and stairwells). The leasing manager Natalia is great and very responsive which is much appreciated. It would be great to get another dog run or some grass up near the 5th floor parking lot that is not being put to use.

Areum Apartment is definitely a home-away-home. I feel sad I had to leave this community. Please save me a unit when I come back next time! Thank you for everything.

Reply from Areum Apartments

Safe, clean, great amenities, great views. So close to a lot of restaurants and shopping! Convenient to hop on the freeway. Love it! Just wish rent was less!

Reply from Areum Apartments

Areum Apartments is a friendly, modern, and clean community. From the leading office to residents, you are welcomed instantly. Thank you everyone!

Reply from Areum Apartments

It was great and friendly , the apartments are new and well managed! The area safe, people in management are so friendly and helpful, they made huge impact on our decision to live here

Reply from Areum Apartments

Been here nine months now, everything is just excellent. Facilities always well maintained. Property always clean. Staff always friendly and helpful. A very good place worth recommending!

We enjoyed living in Areum! Every single part of Aprtment are brand new. There are one thing, I personally suggest we may need more trash cans. A bigger one near mail box, also maybe some in each floor of the garage.

I love it here! My apartment’s layout and design as well as all the amentities this place offers beat everywhere else! I feel like I come home to a paradise resort!