Arlington Park

4.6

4.6

Rachael
Been here for almost a year and I really like it. Friendly neighbors and almost everyone has a dog which is a bonus for my puppers. Units are cozy too.
Morgan
Love the location. Maintenance is speedy and kind. Leasing office folks are always pleasant. I've lived here for 4 years and I am a huge fan!
Brittany
I just moved in this weekend and am SO beyond thrilled! I’ve always been slightly let down after seeing a model apartment and then seeing my own. Your unit is just typically not what is represented in model. I opened my door the first time and was blown away. Spotless, beautiful, and extra little touches that meant so much. Beyond excellent staff! So happy this is now home.
Macey
My husband, pup, and I have been here for over seven years and still love every second. We especially love the dog park with it's brand new equipment!
Hayley
It has been a great place to live. The maintenance can be slow sometimes and they sometimes have miscommunicated the issue. Overall it’s great.
Nicole
I really have enjoyed living at Arlington Park. They staff is very friendly along with the maintenance team. I love the pool! The only complaint I have is the geese everywhere and the mess they make. But overall, good price and food quality.
Alexander
Lovely pond setting with so much wildlife. Quiet and friendly and close by to many places around town. Nice walking path connects to a large pond.
Emily
Loving living at Arlington Park! It is such a great community to live it. It is also awesome to be able to reserve out the movie theater to watch football games, movies, etc. I’m so happy we made the move here!! ☺️
Elizabeth
This is my third year living here, and I highly recommend Arlington Park to anyone looking for a beautiful, quiet, pet-friendly home. I love it!
Ada
We love it here! There are great events that the leasing office puts on like the dog pool party at the end of the summer. Everyone’s very friendly and there’s a great sense of community here :)