Arlington Park

4.6

4.6

Ada
This community is great! It's very pet friendly and the staff is super helpful. The amenities like the gym and pool are always clean and easy to use and we've made many friends here!
Jacqueline
Enjoyable community to live in. Nice surroundings, easy to get to the freeway. Close to work. Very friendly staff. Fair leasing cost for the area.
Abbie
Arlington Park is a great community to live in. The front desk is helpful and kind, maintenance is quick, and the area is realatively quiet. I love living here but unfortunately my roommate and I will need to move when our lease ends. This will be the second time Arlington Park has raised its rent for our floor plan that we’ve had for the past year and a half. Recently, we were informed that our monthly rent for a 2 bed 2 bath 1000 sq. ft. with a pond view will go up to $1800. Our original rent was $1268 in December of 2020. We can no longer afford to live there. The community is really nice and we would love to stay, however, it is not worth nearly 2 grand a month. There are other great communities in the area that only charge between 1250-1400 for a similar floor plan and 1200 sq. ft. of space.
Flaubert
I have lived here for seven years. now I feel at home. We enjoy the facilities, the landscape and the safety of the neighborhood. the maintenance guys do a very good job.
Michael
Arlington Park is in such a convenient location for getting to great restaurants, shops, and local events. We have such a beautifully landscaped complex, something I great appreciate when walking my dog!
Nisha
Great office staff - very responsive and super helpful. They’re quick to respond and they make me feel like they truly care about their residents. I have no complaints whatsoever, we love living here!
Michael
The staff in the front is so friendly and was one of the first things I experienced when viewing the apartment that made me feel confident in moving here. Maintenance has always been timely and kind. Amenities are well kept I'm excited for pool season!
Katherine
Maintenance is always friendly and fast. The community is clean and safe. I appreciate that there are spots with bags and cans for dog poop that really helps make sure people clean up after their pets
Verified Resident
I enjoy living here. The front office and maintenance staff are very nice. The complex is quiet. I am looking forward to the new gym equipment being installed!
Robert
The team of young ladies running the front office is the epitome of professionalism. It's an enjoyment to watch the ground keepers work with excellence in maintaining a beautiful landscape.