Artesian East Village

3.9

3.9

Charity
Pay for trash, NEVER GETS PICKED UP. Security cameras are decoy only, they don’t work. Walls are paper thin, floors are unlevel.Only good thing here is the park.
Miguel
We keep getting charged garbage fees when the garbage isn’t picked up for weeks on end. The key lock to my building was broken for more than 2 months before it was fixed. I’ve never seen the exterminators but we get charged for that too. The security gates are always broken. Have been for years. Then the rent hikes are insane considering all of the above.
Lauren
The pool is an incredible paradise. Perfect for lounging all day. It's unfortunate the area isn't open for a longer amount of time during the year.
Jennifer
On the whole, I continue to enjoy my time at Artesian East Village. My maintenance requests are responded to in a timely fashion, the noise levels are pretty low, and the staff is nice.
Alicia
1 star
This management team gives promise after promise and hardly ever delivers. There are no community engagement events, the gate has NEVER been operating to the point that it is properly secure property. This is a VERY important thing because we live in the city, there’s crime & if I’m paying to live on a secured property I certainly want it to be secured. Barely able to use the amenities because everyone else in the entire east Atlanta and beyond use them instead. One day I watched a sprinter van full of children & adults drive through the open gate unload about 25 people & children.. went swimming, then left. Once the unit above me was renovated I could hear EVERYTHING. I can hear them walk, watch tv, have conversations, draw bath water, and wash clothes. We might as well like together. Property management NEVER cleans the common areas. Not a single window cleaning, vacuum of the stairs, sweeping of the foyer. I truly cannot tell you in confidence this place is worth the money.
Erma
It’s really been a joy the staff is awesome, and most importantly i feel safe!!! I love the way maintenance is swift and very patient when I have maintenance issue
Inesha
I would do 5 stars but the gate is never locked anymore. Everyone from surrounding neighborhoods come in and out as they please & use the pool, something that’s included in our rent I’m sure.
Reina
I love living here. Great neighbors and staff. The gym is small but adequate. Security is on point. Great maintenance staff. Will come to fix things fast.
Jennifer
On the whole, I really enjoy this community. The price is fair, the amenities are good, and maintenance responds to requests in a very timely fashion. A couple bones to pick: it seems like certain standards (i.e. trash pickup rules) aren't really enforced across the complex. And while maintenance is great, it would be nice if they would clean up drywall and any residual messes once they fix an issue.
Lauren
The quality of life in this community could be improved if the security gates worked, package concierge consistently worked and the pool was open when promised.