Artesian East Village
4 stars156 Reviews

Shantel
No new appliances after living here for 5years. No carpet cleaning. The playground d hasn't been updated and there are no community events for the residents to attend
Ja'e
Been here 10 years, Beautiful property, close to the city with lots of great entertainment near by. If you like quiet in style living, you will love Artesian East Village.
Lauren
I have enjoyed living at Artesian. In a perfect world, the main gates would close and the pool would be open more than 3.5 months of the year.
Jennifer
I've had a pretty good experience, but lately things have been slipping. We've had repeated leaks and water damage, but management has done nothing about it, which is baffling. There is definitely going to be a mold problem.
Cathy
about 2 months ago
The people are nice. No complaints. The grass and the shrubs are well maintained. The exercise room equipment is maintained. The pool is pretty. I never go. Too many people in the pool for me. Quiet community. I want a yard though.
Lauren
4 months ago
I have very much enjoyed living at Artesian for 4 years now. I do wish the pool area with seating and grill was more accessible throughout the year. Although described as a gated community, the gates are never closed.
Verified Resident
4 months ago
Maintenance is available whenever needed..Anytime I put in request for a work order they always come with 24 hrs or less. I never have to wait. The office staff is very friendly and helpful.
Jennifer
4 months ago
Overall, I have enjoyed this community. I'll never be thrilled with the lack of suitable COVID-19 options, and someone did die of a gunshot wound shortly after driving into my building, but overall it's pretty safe.
Jayvon
5 months ago
Currently been living here almost 2 years. Even though management has changed, it is still welcoming. I love the package concierge, valet trash, on-site security, and the cameras. I feel safe and appreciated as a resident. I love that maintenance is always quick to respond. Overall, Artesian East Village is a nice place to live.
Charity
6 months ago
Pay for trash, NEVER GETS PICKED UP. Security cameras are decoy only, they don’t work. Walls are paper thin, floors are unlevel.Only good thing here is the park.