Artesian East Village

This is a pretty good apartment complex. The places are nice. We love the appliances and other features within the apartment. The staff can be hard to work with. Sometimes bad attitudes, clueless about residents, and lost a money order we submitted but usually correct their wrongs.
They have continued to take care of the property very well even though we are in the midst of a pandemic. However, the recycling/trash area seems like it is piling up out of control.
I love my apartment community! I feel very safe and secure when I’m at home! I have no regrets on my decision to move to this community and the staff is awesome!
I’ve had an overall positive experience living here. I’ve gone through two management companies and the current one is by far the better one. However, I am a little disappointed the pool is not open year round under current management. Atlanta weather can be finicky with random hot days so it would have been nice to go to the pool on those random warm days.
Great place to live besides a few quibbles: 1. The gate is often open and when it is closed, my unit towards the front of the complex hears the absurdly loud intercom. 2. It was disappointing when the new management changed the pool calendar (though it is a moot point in the current situation)
Really beautiful apartments. Quiet location. Love having a pool and not having to go to the laundry mat since I have a set in my own place. Happy here
I've been living here now for nearly two years. The amenities are great, the environment is nice and friendly. The gate is broken frequently but you can attribute that to poor care by tenants in the community. Unfortunately, they do charge you for everything as it pertains to maintenance in the community (purchase your own light bulbs- but they will change them for you, if one of their appliances defects or breaks they will try to charge you to repair(it is the oddest thing to me because you would think for an apartment that's why you rent instead of not owning a home because it's THEIR products, their warranties etc, but i digress)). The grounds are well kept, i'm awaken every other day by leaf blowers outside of my window so that's great, and the valet trash is an amazing amenity as well, but they are a bit inconsistent with the pick up times.
Amazing Place to live! 10/10 recommend! This was my first apartment, and I couldn't have found a better place! The people are friendly, the neighborhood is quiet, and it has a really homie feel. Beautiful interior, and exterior is nicely kept.
Overall, living in Ashford turned Artesian has been nice. We had a few hiccups with my apartment being infested with ants and spiders but still a good experience overall.
Overall positive experience. I've been here for 5yrs and have seen multiple management teams and for the most it's been a smooth transition. I would like to see more discussion around safety.