I appreciate the communication that management provides and I enjoy living in a quiet and safe community. I have lived here for a while now, and it’s great to see how things have improved.

I enjoy this community. The residents are nice, maintenance is timely and considerate, the staff is courteous. My only complaint is the gate. Half the time it does not work, but when it does work, traffic often gets backed up on the street because guests and residents aren't prepared. (Plus sometimes the access card scanner malfunctions.) This is a safety concern as well as a general annoyance.

When we first arrived at this apartment it was very clean ! And it still is. The people that work in the front office are amazing and actually care about their people !

Reply from Artesian East Village

This is a wonderful location. the community is unique and welcoming, the neighbors are friendly and respectful. It is clean and well landscaped. It also doesn’t break the bank to live here. I am hopeful it will stay this way for some time to come.

Reply from Artesian East Village

Rent prices went up, but great location. The new staff once told me my apartment didn’t exist in a really rude way over the phone. The location is awesome

Reply from Artesian East Village

This place has a great community, fast maintenance requests, and Google Fiber! The office staff is always helpful in getting what you need and you can't beat the location!

Reply from Artesian East Village

It’s been alright. There are a lot of spiders and bugs but our AC and heat work okay. Our neighbors are really cool. The valet trash people kinda suck. I wish I could not pay for it and just take the trash myself since it’s so close.

Reply from Artesian East Village

Great complex, good area. Not as soundproof as I would like it to be, I can hear even casual conversations my neighbors are having. Very spacious units too.

Reply from Artesian East Village

I have been living here for over 5 years and although it still has room for improvement I am overall pretty satisfied with my apartment community.

Reply from Artesian East Village

The care that goes into the landscaping and pool is awesome! I like the gym a lot, and I absolutely love the trash service, but I'd like to see recycling included as well. I feel very safe in this complex :)

Reply from Artesian East Village

Love this place. Quite, but friendly. Really clean and nicely kept. Also beautiful interior design, such a modern feel in a urban area. Really spacious, and totally affordable.

Reply from Artesian East Village

I don't like that access to the pool keeps getting limited, when I first moved in it was open 24 hours year round and that was a big selling point for me. Sometimes its nice to just sit by the water. Also, I don't like that paper notices are starting to become a thing, its such a waste of paper and bad for the environment when email works just fine. Things I do like: our maintenance guy is great and super prompt, easy access to the park, the balconies.

Reply from Artesian East Village

It's been cool. I like the lake. I like the trail. It's tranquil. My friends love hanging out with me. It's safe. I love that I can park my car in front of my place. I feel safe (:

Reply from Artesian East Village

I like the community. I like the neighborhood and my neighbors. I like my apartment layout and the amenities. The service staff are consistent and wonderful to work with. The place is organized and hassel-free for the most part.

Reply from Artesian East Village

It's ok. The price is great. Good location. I don't use the pool or gym due to overcrowding or bad attitudes and alcohol consumption. The call box at the gate has caused a lot of confusion with Uber drivers and friends when stopping by. It usually has traffic backed up out into the street at night. The walls are super thin, I hear a lot gross stuff I do not wish to hear. But for the price, and to be located in the city. Its not all that bad. Thanks.

Reply from Artesian East Village

The residence is great. It's comfy living with nice neighbors. I wish there was a dog bath to go with the parks or a water station in the parks.

Reply from Artesian East Village

The apartments themselves are beautiful, but upkeep of the trash cans around the complex isn’t great and I have a hard time getting into contact with the leasing office. They are nice but don’t often solve my problems.

Reply from Artesian East Village

Great management! Bria had been very helpful throughout my application process and continues to be helpful with any questions I have. I have had a positive living experience here.

Reply from Artesian East Village

The apartments are nice. Price is fair. Some of the management is helpful, some not. Valet trash is not great. Pool is nice. Gym is nice.

Reply from Artesian East Village

AEV has been a mostly good experience. The only issues I've seen come from other residents, but the quality of the unit is fine for the price, but is growing at a quick clip.

Reply from Artesian East Village

Great complex through and through never had any problems whatsoever. Staff always friendly and kind anytime I have questions. Would recommend to anyone interested in looking

Reply from Artesian East Village

I actually love living here and I'm SO glad that the gate is functioning properly. Maintenance is pretty quick and responsive and the property is usually maintained. I'm looking forward to the renovations.

Reply from Artesian East Village

Wish they had more community events. When i moved here I was told there was a new event every month. But there’s was maybe 5 events for the whole year

Reply from Artesian East Village

I like the affordability of the neighborhood, the repairs that have been happening and it's proximity to EAV. However, I am extremely concerned about the blatant gentrification by Fogelman Properties.

Reply from Artesian East Village

The apartment complex is great but the communication from management could definitely be better! The sidewalks were being redone last week and I had no idea why our parking spots were blocked off at first or when they would be available again. I would appreciate email notifications on apartment affairs!