Artesian on Westheimer

3.8

3.8

Warren
about 10 hours ago
Everything is going quite positively, but I am having still having issues with the trash compactors. Tenants are always leaving the trash outside the compactors and throwing trash on top. Because I live close by I see the piles of trash from my living room, dinning room and master bedroom. Even with those issues my rent was also increased, while similar units to mine stayed the same or decreased. The location is the best determining factor to me.

Nkeiruka
My experience here at Artesian On Westheimer has been improving. I see that they’ve been handling the trash & pest better. Also, signing up our guess for visitors parking has been easy. I am excited to renew our lease!

Samuel
1 star
So far it’s bn not good the only thing I can say I enjoy here is the environment, when it comes to them attending to our needs it takes forever how can someone paying house rent and it takes you months on months to respond or attend to urgent needs

Mirette
Glad to be part of Aresian on Westheimer family new member ♥️🥰 . I loved the big swimming pool and the atmosphere. Love the trees that falling off the whole property..

Dejaya
Overall okay , Been here for two months now and still no changes has been fixed. Certain things thats should have been fixed before we moved in

Grant
It's been not so good. Had loud neighbors and apartment is not so good when it comes to roaches in the unit or rats by the dumpsters. When you have questions nobody answers the phone in the office.

Paulo
It’s been a great and lovely experience here at the complex, everything is well taken care, and my family and I are extremely happy for choosing artesian ! Thank you Best wishes.

Danae
Nice and quiet. Upgraded appliances and great amenities. Leasing staff are nice and efficient. Maintenance is reliable and fast working. Moved in on 10/14 and I love it here.

Lakrystal
My apartment itself, I love it! The property manager Olivia, is very nice. The property is always very clean and kept up. I love the communication, I think they do a good job with communicating through email.

Carol
The pandemic took a toll on this property, from management to community tenants but, I am beginning to see a turn for the better in terms of community care, management team professionalism with this new team and tenants leasing units. Artesian on Westheimer is on it's way back to being a luxury community. It will take more time for it to get there but I am very encouraged we are on our way up.