It's ok, nothing to complain about right now. Nbdhd jdjdh hdhdgdh hdhhdhx jdhdhhdv hdhhdhx jdhhdbdj jdjdhdhdb jdh egg rgd dhdyrbdyr hdydvhsuh he.

my experience is awesome there is always room for improvement. this is an appartment ones can refer friends to live in.new innovation couple wt new administration.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

This is a beautiful property! The units are nice, and very spacious! The staff is very helpful and friendly! I would recommend this community to anyone.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

So far pretty good. Clean property and good service, AC went out for a few days but they came and fixed it. Service is pretty good here. happy to reside here.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Have lived here almost 5 yrs and love it. Have a large 2 bedroom and very comfortable when having family from out of state visit. We are retired and location is very convenient to shopping and restaurants.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Used to be my favorite community but since the new management, the maintenance request can stay more than a month for someone to even come look at it and every time there is additional charges for something.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Nice community. Fairly fast with maintenance requests. My biggest complaint is the parking situation where neighbors with garages don’t use them and there’s no place to park many times. The leasing office agents are much more helpful and pleasant now. There used to be one that was uniquely unqualified to have a job that interfaces with people in general and especially not anybody she was meant to assist. The trash is often overflowing at the compactor but the grounds are well maintained (well kept lawns and landscaping). The amenities are good. Pools are big. Gym is standard. Wish they would bring back on site Zumba classes. All in all there’s room for some improvements, as with all things, but it’s a good place to live with no deal breaking issues.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

I am new in the community, and so far everything is what expected, very clean property, so far my experience is good, some of the things that were not ready, still have not been fixed, but that is not because the office

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Friendly staff, maintenance is prompt, quiet and pleasant surroundings, dog friendly, two awesome pools with barbecue facilities, club house has many features for formal or informal gatherings

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

It’s a little old construction.. have roaches problem and wish they had covered parking option for non garage apartments I often run into ac problems in the middle of the night. And some time the drainage man whole overflows creating bad odor outside. But they take good care of gardening and landscaping. Hope new management asking here for reviews means something to them to change in the future

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

I have been here over 2 years and so far it has been great!! Yes there are some hiccups here and there, but nothing is perfect.... Maintenance is always on time when I call, the front office is always friendly and willing to help.. So I give it ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

My community is great and the management team are making efforts to enhance and improve the residents daily experience. Maintenance requests re being completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

The improvements make the appearance look way better but the off color grey walls throw it off some. The maintenance response time has gotten better but I just wish they would thoroughly finish the job.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

The Community is great the staff is great some of them but there are a little behind because of the previous owner of the property but overall it’s a great experience living here

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Things have been amazing here. It's always a year and my husband and I are planning to renew our lease for a 2B. I just wish I can add my work phone number to the gate wise app. 🤨 Aside from that, we're good here !!

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

I love my apartment so far. I have been here a little less than a month and everything has been great so far. Every one in the office is really nice

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Always have a great experience in the office and fast maintenance request responses. Also, it was a hassle free move. The complex is nice, quite and clean

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Very nice neighborhood and good people around.... I love the fact that the people at the office always help us whenever we need their help and they try to get the work done fast

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Trash is always all over at the dumpster. Walls are super thin even for an apt. Maintenance is lazy. 50/50 chance the gate is actually working

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Living here has been great. When I need some things done in my apartment, the maintenance crew is here to help. This will be our 3rd renewal here at Artesian on Westheimer.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Loved the vibes that I got from the staff from day second. The second I stepped in the leasing office the warm welcome I received from the staff made me already felt like home. The apartment is very specious with a lot of natural light. As for neighbors haven't met any in person, however the few who I made eye contact with in passing always greeted me with a smile. Finding my way around is a breeze, didn't have to try to memorize my route to anywhere I'm trying to go. Haven't used the gym yet ( plan too ) and the pools are always clean and looking like how a pool should always look. Haven't played any soccer yet though ( also planning too ) All in all it really seems like my family and I is going to love it here.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Fatima made my transition so easy ... Love my new place, spacious. Process went smooth and I love the percs at artesian at westheimer. Looking forward to my year here.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Great staff everyone there really rlly wants to help it’s written all over their faces last week I need my lease sent over via email and some other documents And they bent over backwards to help me

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

Community for all! Great experience living here for 2+ years. Safe, clean and friendly 🙂 Always improving! You’ll be in good hands take it from me.

Reply from Artesian on Westheimer

I love staying her I have been here for two year I love the daycare that the kids have in the evening after school and in the summer time my