Artesian on Westheimer

I love living here! So far it has been the best apartments that I have lived in. Is closer to the shopping stores that I frequent go to, close to my family, close to many schools, and to many parks too! The neighbors are very friendly. I go for a walk every late afternoon and it feels safe walking around the apartments. Highly recommend to live here.
The security is good. At this time of CoV-19 the management is reminding every resident to be very conscious of it. Thank you William Vese 2507 Westheimer
I love it so far. Spacious and doesn’t feel like your typical apartments. This has a home feel to it. Very quiet and clean. Haven’t had much dealing with staffs but Adam was amazing to work with.
Artesian is a great place to live. Lots of amenities. My favourite is the mini soccer field. Maintenance crew is A rated, and professional thanks to Guillermo
I haven't had the thins fixed that i had on my checklist when moving in. And my maintenance request were put at a completed status and no one ever came to chck on the issue. and I have called to request the same issue be fixed twice by phone and once by online and still nothing .And i work from 8-5 and since the pool has been closed after the office is closed i never can enjoy it.
This is an awesome environment to reside, the staffs are so wonderful, and this property is secured with trouble or reason for concern. I am impressed and I will recommend people to move in to Artesian too and share same experience as well.
The apartments are spacious and have a great layout the amenities around the complex are amazing the only detail is there are short staff on Maintaince and that become kind of a problem this a huge community and needs more personal also the garbage is only one container on each side and is not enough; but other than that is nice
Love it here. It is spacious living and everybody is very nice and attentive to our needs. We recommend everyone to check this place out! I had a good experience during my lease process.
So far so good I've live here for going on 4yrs. When I first moved here the community to me was great, grounds were nice and clean. I haven't had to deal with any pest, no big roach issues...they pretty much take care of it with having pest control... like the new managment(unfortunately she left...she was so kind and welcoming...hate she's gone ) couple of things I dislike firecrackers on property, constant change of property managers and new faces of leasing agents(special those with poor attitudes). Overal this spacious affordable apartment is worth it.
I love living here I been for 3 years and I never had a problem with anything my daughter love the pool and when they had free childcare my daughter really enjoyed it