Artesian on Westheimer

3.8

3.8

Jermaine C.
about 5 hours ago
Great and beautiful property. Landscaping is always kept up. Certain Office staff are pleasant. The pool area us refreshing. The gym is conveniently accessible, And the location of the property is conveniently close to everything

Jennifer
about 10 hours ago
1 star
I regret coming to these apartments maintenance is horrible. I put in a work order on Sunday and it’s now Thursday. Every time I call the office they never answer!!! Ugh

Eric
I been in my apartment about a month now. I love it and the community. I had a smooth move in process. Check in was great and everything inside looked like online.

Taiwo
It is really terrible. Lots of work order was requested but few were attended to. The garage was messed up and it's been more than 3 weeks now and nothing has been done. The unit was so dirty and I called their attention to it but nothing was done. The guys that work for them are worst. They always leave work unfinished and they never come back to finish it it. Just pray you don't any work order cuz you will wait forever before you are being taken care of. Overall, I am not satisfied at all.

Nkeiruka
1 star
I would like to say Artesian on Westheimer has been a great apartment but i feel sorry that i cant. It has been one thing after another with my apartment and the most recent issue is that my new neighbors has an untrained dog that poops on my side of the drive way. One star Artesian, one star.

Tracy
The apartment is spacious and nice, maintenance is great, and the residents are friendly. The only issue is the trash situation. It is often piled up into the street because the dumpster is full/compactor doesn’t work. There should really be more than 1 dumpster for 30 buildings.

Ndidi
1 star
Vehicle towed illegally, looks like the tow company has an office set up here, cause I can’t imagine my vehicle been towed in front of my apartment just yesterday that I was home. I hope there’s a better explanation for this illegal activity.

Joseph
The apartments themselves are super nice and spacious. The master bedroom fits a full 5 piece furniture set with a King size bed. The second room which my wife and I use as an office fits both our desks and a small couch. I love that a garage is included with most units and is not an added on fee. While there are some issues with the amenities, the management seems aware and stuff does get fixed (slowly). My only issue so far with the entire complex has been that the trash compacter doesn't work so every evening there is a trash buildup next to the dumpster, but it does get picked up every morning so that's good! I have had no issues with neighbors, sound, or trash.

Margo
It’s very nice and cozy I love it here it’s a drive from here to my job but it’s well deserved it’s very roomy in my apartment and I love that it’s very clean and smells nice

yolanda
Brandon was so on top of everything made my move in smooth with less stress, He has a heart that cares, I would recommend any to live here, I have no complaints so far