Artesian on Westheimer

4.1

4.1

I love this condo, all the neighbors are very friendly, there are many children and every afternoon they go out to play, the gym is very nice and everything is new, you have many green areas, the truth is a family community
I think the community is nice. Very quiet. Love having a garage. If I had to say anything it would be to do renovations in my apartment. My kitchen counter is lifting and my ice in my refrigerator has stuff in it and is all broken up also my dishwasher does not work. I've complained over and over again. At one point I was told that my dishwasher was on order and that I was getting a brand new one then all of a sudden no one knew anything about it. I was lied to. Then the maintenance man came to look at it and did nothing but clean it out. I did that myself. It's no longer cleaning the dishes. It's old and so is my refrigerator. I would like new appliances and countertops in my kitchen. I pay a lot to live here. So I expect it to be up to par. Not lied to.
So far I like and enjoy living here!the neighborhood is good and the security is the best!the parking slot needs to assigned due to the fact that many households have about 5 cars and there is no where to park when I get home late!
I just moved in 3 days ago and I am a little disappointed that my apartment wasn't thoroughly cleaned and move in ready. The staff is really nice and quick to respond so I am willing to give them a chance to redeem themselves.
My stay here is great but these apartments lack in a few spots. I have damages that were caused but the apartment and they have yet to fix it.
Love the atmosphere at our community. Friendly neighbors, staff, and management system. Love how they are looking for improve ya daily. Proud to be a resident of this complex.
Wonderful place to raise your family. Quite , clean and safe property. Clean nice pool area. Convenient parking. Really makes you feel at home.
I love my apartment! The office has made changes but not sure if it will be good or bad but so far for me I’m happy. I did have a few A/C issues at first but they fixed it and no more problems. I’m just grateful but they could fix the trash issue especially since this C-Virus is going around!!!!!! Do that ASAP!
Clean complex. Very quiet place to live. Management is friendly and understanding of residents needs. Maintenance is readily and available when needed.
DescriptionItaly, a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as…