Artesian on Westheimer

I love these apartments. There’s plenty of parking and nice scenery. The neighbors are nice and respectful. The gym is state of the art and clean.
This Resident Community is quiet and peaceful. However, they are slow to respond to maintenance request. We have not been here for a year and we have had 3 incident with our Air Conditioning. There is a huge problem with the trash. The trash area is always overflowing. It looks horrible. Our entrance gate on our side have not been working for months now. Where is our safety? If they work on those issues the community would be a great place to reside.
1 star
Nice place to live however thrash is far away. I have had to put my thrash on my car and drive to the thrash causing permanent stains on my car. Also, parking is a little bit of an issue on the townhome section.
The community is clean. The staff is nice and helpful.The neighbors are friendly and sweet. The dog park, soccer field and car wash are very useful.
The staff are welcoming. Everyone is nice. The resident site is clean and well organized. The neighbors are friendly. I love the car wash, dog park and soccer field
Office is bad at returning calls. You have to constantly callback to get things done. Looks bad especially for new renters. Community is clean so.
A neighbor opened a car repair shop in his garage under one of my rooms and are noisy. They play their music loudly. I informed the leasing office and they did nothing. Also, they have cars parked on almost all spots. Roaches are another disturbing issue.
Great community for living. The staff are very friendly. The neighbourhood is very calm and clean. I would definitely recommend the community.
I’ve lived here for almost 2 years ago. It’s quiet and the staff has been professional always with us. I would live here again. The maintenance staff is always professional and the landscaping has always been neat.
I have been living here for many years and there is an increase in the number of people moving in and out. There has been an increase in the number of people with pit bulls...