Artesian on Westheimer
4 stars476 Reviews

I wish I could give a higher rating, but there are several reasons why I can’t. 1) There’s an office worker that’s giving out residents’ name to there residents. 2) The trash situation is embarrassing and a health and safety issue. There are too many units on this property to only have 2 occasionally working dumpsters. Rats, ants, and vultures have a field day. 3) The 2 sets of side gates haven’t worked in almost a year (ridiculous), which forces everyone to use the only 2 remaining gates that stay broken and when they do work, they’re tearing up peoples’ vehicles. 4) The towing / registration enforcement is an absolute joke. It obviously doesn’t apply to everyone, because there are still work trucks on site. 5) There hasn’t been a resident’s meeting since the new management has taken over. 6) The “package room” is horrible. Rather than taking children’s basketball goals, there’s a lot of more important issues that need to be addressed. I wouldn’t refer anyone at this point.
These apartments homes are the best I have lived in. They are communicative and respectful. The landscape is always kept in proper order. I feel welcomed
The trash situation here in our community is awful!!!! Always bags lined outside the compactor. At both exits on Synott. Come to think of it both those exits have been locked so no one can exit out. I’m starting to think that it’s because the community don’t want any visitors to see the nasty area.
Beautiful place to live it is very nice and well maintained, love the community. Lots of kids outside for my kids. The pool is right outside my apartment and I love that
I love it here. Very quite , clean property. Friendly neighbors, wonderful staff members. Very professional. Kids friendly, play area clean for the children. Work out room always clean.
Awesome office staff . Sofia makes sure that you feel at home and is on top of whatever your needs are . I am very excited to be a new resident .
Since living here I haven’t had any problems. I requested maintenance on my garage and they came out same day to fix the sensor. Very good community. Love the alarm feature, helps me feel safe & secure.
Good enough so far , I have only spent 3 months though. The apartment is peaceful and serene, at least my side of the apartment, the synott side. I haven’t been able to visit the pool and the gymnasium; largely because I have been busy and trying to get my schedule right to accommodate that, lol. So far so good, I think I like and enjoy the apartment. There has been some sort of improvement in the customer service at the apartment office lately unlike initially when I came in .
My garage has been broken for almost a month and the hasn't followed up with any information as to when they fix it. Not to mention they locked it and i work in my garage so i have asked them to unlock it several times over the past few weeks and still nothing. No sense of urgency what so ever.
The community is going downhill in my opinion. There’s way more garbage littered around the grounds on the property. Cars and motorcycles/Dirt bikes are coming thru the property all times of day reving their engines and playing loud music without a care for the residents who may have babies or small kids who may be sleeping. In my opinion the standards for resident apartment approval has dropped!