Artisan Laguna Beach

4.3

4.3

The maintenance team at Artisan Laguna Beach are amazing! they are really quick to respond and efficient. I had several repairs that were needed, and all completed within 24 hrs and most were completed the same day. I was pleasantly surprised and happy with all the work that was done. thank you Artisan maintenance team!
Lots of improvements to the amenities but sadly the cost of that is just being tossed onto the already high rent of residents who've been here for several years. I wish loyalty was rewarded here but it isn't. For renters who've been here for years it would be nice if they offered to replace things like carpet or fixtures that are just worn out, but that has to be paid for by the renter. Even if the carpet was already old and in bad shape on move in. Yet the rent goes up and nothing is done to keep the quality of unit the unit up. Not cool. Also the courtyards are filled with rotting wood and the when the plants die in the courtyards, they aren't replaced. Power washing has increased and the volume of cars parked over night has decreased, which are good things. Storage for bikes and surfboards would be appreciated. And hose to wash your car or your dog.
The staff is very good. When you have a problem they are here to help you! Everything is very clean and tidy. A lot of peace and quiet. And very good neighbors!
We love the Artisan apartments! The location is perfectly placed in the hills with efficient access to the beach and Irvine. The staff are amazing and helpful. Rock on Scott and Mauricio!
Sometimes we have infestation issues but that comes with being on the first floor of an apartment. Kind staff and nice layout. I love the ammenities and the snack machine is perfect for 1am trips. Good location aswell, close to both the beach and shopping centers.
I love living here. My view is so beautiful, and the complex is quiet. I just wish that the gym was open. For he first part of living here, the pool was under construction. Now, it's the gym. Also, the tennis courts are closed.
Love this place, excelente service nice view, neighborhood are great, pool are very clean, office staff excellent service and friendly. Good place to live
The smooth leasing process was just the beginning to loving our new home in Laguna Beach at the Artisan. The grounds are well maintained, and I have enjoyed seeing the upgrades made to the outdoor lighting and the smart energy system inside the unit for heat/cool even in the last 3 months we have been residents. Maintainance has been helpful, efficient and friendly. I am looking forward to the full opening of all of the amenities and the food trucks!
Love this place! My fave is living on a ground floor and having a fenced yard! Also having an area on the front where I can plant and garden. It is a quite and safe place.
I've been loving living here! The only real issue has been a repeated thing where our sink randomly fills with dirty water but whenever that does happen someone comes to fix it right away. Other than that, though, me and my roommate have been really enjoying this place.