its pretty good but san Tropez seems to have a reputation for being the bad one, and the pool never looks clean. it used to be heated but I guess the new owners don't heat it anymore? so now its always cold. its also creepy that they give our apartment key out to people without our permission.

v nice scott is funny maintainence is cool. nice community near a bus stop which is helpful n close to beach and close to a plaza to buy stuff i need

Love it ! Very clean and courteous and professional. Love it ! Very clean and courteous and professional. Thank you and I would refer friend

Tengo casi 10 anos viviendo en este complex y me encanta, la seguridad y tranquilidad que ofrese el trato de respeto y rapides que ofrese la gente de mantenimiento y de la oficina siempre cordial my familia ama vivir en the Artisan apartments Laguna Beach 🏖

Great place for first-time renters. Staff if helpful and walks you through steps, and maintenance is quick and efficient. Amenities such as pool and gym is also a plus, and well-maintained.

I’m really love to be part of the community, I have lived in the community for more than 20 years. So how can you imagine is very nice to be here.

Overall, my experience at Artisan Laguna Beach has been nothing short of incredible. The staff and maintenance crew are very friendly and professional. The premises are clean and beautiful, and the amenities make the experience that much more wonderful.

Love it here!!! Love the dog park the staff and everything aboutbthe community.. been here almost 4 years now and have had no issues. Five stars!!

So far it’s okay. Started off really well when we signed for our place last year but over time has gone downhill. New office staff can be hit or miss

My experience has been mostly positive with a few exceptions. The price increase in rent and how expensive the water bill is each month and that is tied into my rent payment. Its difficult to gauge how much water you are using. And I'd prefer to deal with my utilities on my own and not have it split evenly with my neighbors

I've been living here for a year and a half and I love it! Quiet, safe community with a great pool and gym. Also love the fireplace and washer and dryer in the unit

I love the community here. I feel like I live in a neighborhood and not just an apartment complex. The neighbors, maintenance people, and office staff are all friendly.

Great experience. Nice people. Pretty clean. Maintenance is super nice. Only struggles are the overwhelming smells of smoke and next to no handicap parking.

It’s been nice. There was a rough patch when new management took over and an issue with a night security guard. Things have started to turn around since then.

Lived here for almost twenty years. There is something special about it. Other then the dogs. People let them go everywhere even in some walkways.

Everything has been great so far! Have had some small minor issues but everything got taken care of very quickly. Happy and please with the way things are going so far

Great place to live. Quiet and friendly residents. Property staff are helpful and maintenance staff act swiftly and in a timely manner. Great place to live.

We love the apartments here at Artisan! They floor plans are very unique and won't be found anywhere else in the surrounding area. The staff is also all very nice!! :)

this is our eight year here and we have had the best experience over our time here and are excited to move into a new upgraded unit next month

The Artisan needs to get the water issue and the package issue figured out. Every day we get notices about the water being shutoff in some building or another and there are constantly people posting about missing packages. but other than that it's ok.

I've had only the best experience living at the Artisan, Laguna Beach! The staff are wonderful, the grounds are lovely, my neighbors are friendly and courteous, and the location is great.

It’s been ok. Overnight parking is a mess and the lot gets very full. No oversight on whose a resident or guest in parking spots...seems to be no oversight.

I love it here at The Artisan. I love the awesome gym, the pool, it’s very clean, quiet, friendly neighborhood, close to shopping, the beach, and highways, and the best thing about living here is the staff. I love the Artisan.

Living here is great Very quiet my family love it Every time we can we enjoy the pool fitness center park dog I recommend this Community to my other family members

been leaving here for 6 years love the place ,staff very helpful,maintance people are great ,love Cozumel exercise facilities,pool area with the cabanas are great Very clean place