Artisan Laguna Beach

We love living at Artisan. Everyone is very friendly and the staff is very helpful when needed. Anytime we've had a problem or issue the maintenance crew responded very quickly.
Scott has been fantastic, helpful, and prompt with the arrangements. The newly renovated space is gorgeous. Found the space I was looking for with a small yard!!!
A peaceful community nestled in the hills and surrounded by national forest and trails but still within a short distance to any shopping that could be necessary.
I am just moving into Artisan Laguna Beach but already I can tell this is going to be a great place to call home. The staff here are very friendly, our neighbors seem great, the community is great. The property is so clean and well maintained.
Lalaine has been wonderful throughout the initial application process. My wife and I didn't feel pushed to lease an apartment or sign up for anything immediately.
Have really enjoyed living in the community for the past couple years. I was initially attracted to the amenities and location but unfortunately never use the amenities aside from the trail. Hope to be more active in the community; there are some events and activities during different holidays. It’s an enjoyable, well-maintained and convenient place to be.
We love it here. We feel like home and the maintenance and office team feel like family. We hope to live here for a lot longer. Especially since we are in the Laguna Beach School District.
This is the best place I have ever lived. The community is so friendly, the staff is so generous and helpful, and its beautifully maintained. I cant say enough good things about it. I have lived here for 2 years and I just signed my renewal lease for another year :)
Lalaine, Tara and Oscar were awesome!!!!! Great people , need more like them in this world. You can feel that they are genuine, sincere, caring people.
Things have been nice here during this terrible COVID period. Management has been nice to work with and work with us for rent etc. it’s nice to feel people do care