Artisan Laguna Beach

4.3

4.3

Been great so far! I moved in in the midst of the pandemic so I havent been able to enjoy the amenities yet but they look gorgeous and I hope to be able to explore the gym etc. in the near future. The only thing I would have to say is that the gates are a little inconsistent, sometimes I'll order postmates or something at around 9:30 cuz I'll get off work late and they arent able to get in even with the gate code. So I've had to drive down there a few times just to let them in. It's a real hassle! But other than that all good.
I am very happy here at the Artisan. I love the facilities and Scott in the front office. My apartment has become my little haven during CoVid times, and repairs are always done quickly. I am grateful that attention is paid to the grounds and keeping the environment pleasant.
Needs flower beds to have flowers. In front of my apartment is an old shrub which has been trimed by someone who does not know how to trim or plant.
It’s really good location. And all process to move in is easy thanks to the staff’s working. All they produced for me is speedy too. I’m going to move in soon, but I’m really satisfied with their service as of now. And really looking forward to moving.
Scott was great answered all the question in detail and made me fill like a resident already . Looking forward to many more great experiences .
Overall I love living here. Management works with you, I love the part amenities. Communication might be a tiny bit better but overall I’m happy!
It's been overwhelmingly positive. Nice amenities and everything, only real problem is minor noise issues from neighbors, sometimes I hear people screaming which is bothersome but that's it
I love that our community is quiet, and trustworthy, and the office and maintenance staff are super kind. And there is plenty of parking. And though I know the community events have been safely put on hold because of Covid, I look forward to when they can occur again. They were a lot of fun.
Siggned on for another year! Yay! I love my community and so happy for another year...love the staff! They are super helpful, professional and personable, exactly what you want in a staff..looking hopeful and forward to a better new year!
The stay here has been pretty nice so far. There’s a couple of things I would change such as the assigned parking spots by making them bigger. But all in all it is a nice place to live