Artisan Laguna Beach

4.3

4.3

So far so good! Upgrades are continuous, communication is great. Overall, my experience here has been good. I would definitely consider renewing my lease.
So far I am very here.. I do appreciate all the Covid restrictions throughout the complex for our safety and others… Although it has not made it inconvenient for me at all… thanks to the staff and all their hard work!
The new lights are fantastic for the stairs but horrible for the balcony. It’s like looking into the Sun. I was literally seeing spots after going outside at night. We were supposed to have a pool reservation from 3-4pm today and we couldn’t get in with our key. The master lock was not open. No one answered our call. At least a Mallard duck enjoyed the pool during our time. I guess all is not lost
its a great place ,Management are great people,when you something fix its always done , place is very clean,very close to the 73 and laguna beach
Loved here for over 2 years and enjoy the nice and spacious apartment and the upgraded things in the unit. The staff is always helpful and any maintenance requests are done quickly and fixed correctly. I’d suggest The Artisan to anyone.
Love the location. The water shuts off way to often tho, and they have gotten way better with notifications but I still am wonder why there is such a issue. Over all happy with the people living here and the staff.
It’s a nice complex my daughters just to live here for a long time and I really like it a lot ,so far everything is ok until now.The Appartment is really nice although a little small but I think we are going to enjoy.
Not what I expected. It has been very difficult to enjoy the apartment with all the amenities not available. Also the whole change in parking is not really good. Never got to use the BBQ even once. Only used the gym twice and it been closed. After all of this they are still going to raise the rent lol. No thanks. They seem to change a new rule every month. Plus package get “misplaced” all the time.
We love the Artisan! We are on a first name basis with all the staff who are all helpful and friendly. Scott at the office is always smiling and brightens everyone's day. The whole maintenance crew is superb and fix everything in a flash. We love Mericio keeps the place clean and always wants to make sure we are doing well.
Good place to live good staff good maintenance guys They keep the grounds really clean really impressed with that Really quick to fix things when they go wrong