Artisan Laguna Beach

4.3

4.3

The crew is responsive to my needs. I would like to see more recycling. I'm glad to see it's still happening after living here for 24 years. hope it stays this way!
It's okay but the management can be a pain sometimes. The maintenance people are great though. Overall it's a decent apartment complex to live in in Aliso Viejo.
We love the grounds, the community, the neighbors, the appliances, the availability of parking, and the general design. Artisan has been our home for the past four years and it will be our home for many more.
Everyone that I've met so far have been super nice and welcoming! Including the staff. Excellent residency and amazing location. I could live here forever.
Great location, awesome school district, wonderful amenities, friendly staff, the one down side is stuff falls apart easily, i.e. drawers, cabinet doors, etc.
I love living here, I’ve been here for 10 years and it’s been great..Its quiet and has great amenities. I’m close to the beach and local shopping areas. It’s the perfect location!
Beautiful place to live, great neighborhood, good services, great communitie. I live in this place for more the 5 years, the schools are great,
Too many people slam doors, and the Building is very noisy, feels like an earthquake when people are moving around below, and running up and down the hallways!
Several things have been stolen from my apartment. I live alone...so is it maintenance? I don’t know. The rest of the experience—location, quiet neighbors, amenities before COVID—has been good.
Only THE BEST place that I have EVER lived with THE BEST management and maintenance staff EVER!!!!!! I just can't believe how kind and conscientious the management is!!! I especially adore Scott and Lalaine. They have helped me out so many times that I just about feel guilty!! And Hector from maintenance is my go-to guy for everything else! All this plus a fireplace and washer and dryer, etc, etc!!!! And this little slice of heaven is just about 6 minutes from the beach!!!