The staff here at the Artisan makes an impact on the complex here. There are readily available and act upon things immediately. It’s a nice neighborhood here.

The grounds are clean and really nice! The upgrades to the apartments is really well done and tasteful. Quiet atmosphere. Very nice amenties

Although I have personally just become a resident of the Artisan, I have many friends who have lived here for years and I have been consistently impressed by the Artisan's location and amenities.

We love all the amenities and how safe it feels. Everyone in the staff has been helpful and pleasant. Kids are loving it, great place to live!

My experience has been phenomenal so far. From the leasing process to maintenance, and the first month of living here - everything has been incredible!

Great, Tara was awesome! Very detailed:) can’t wait to move in and enjoy living there. I have been wanting move in area for years and now into the perfect apartment

Amenities are delightful, people are friendly, and the staff is very helpful! It is such a nice and quiet community yet full of artistic personalities.

Moving in soon but so far it’s been a good experience! I look forward to settling into my new apartment and exploring the neighborhood and amenities!

I didn't get to finish my last one. After we found out about the floor plan that was missing, management was unable to produce a number of floor plans of that type on the property, which is unsettling. The dates listed on the website for move in to a specific unit were off by a month and we weren't notified until 2 days after we applied for it.

Well built apartments that look nice. Area is well taken care of. Free gym that’s open 24/7. Beautiful trails you can hike on right in your backyard. Everything is great except for the parking situation

its pretty good but san Tropez seems to have a reputation for being the bad one, and the pool never looks clean. it used to be heated but I guess the new owners don't heat it anymore? so now its always cold. its also creepy that they give our apartment key out to people without our permission.

v nice scott is funny maintainence is cool. nice community near a bus stop which is helpful n close to beach and close to a plaza to buy stuff i need

Love it ! Very clean and courteous and professional. Love it ! Very clean and courteous and professional. Thank you and I would refer friend

Tengo casi 10 anos viviendo en este complex y me encanta, la seguridad y tranquilidad que ofrese el trato de respeto y rapides que ofrese la gente de mantenimiento y de la oficina siempre cordial my familia ama vivir en the Artisan apartments Laguna Beach 🏖

Great place for first-time renters. Staff if helpful and walks you through steps, and maintenance is quick and efficient. Amenities such as pool and gym is also a plus, and well-maintained.

I’m really love to be part of the community, I have lived in the community for more than 20 years. So how can you imagine is very nice to be here.

Overall, my experience at Artisan Laguna Beach has been nothing short of incredible. The staff and maintenance crew are very friendly and professional. The premises are clean and beautiful, and the amenities make the experience that much more wonderful.

Love it here!!! Love the dog park the staff and everything aboutbthe community.. been here almost 4 years now and have had no issues. Five stars!!

So far it’s okay. Started off really well when we signed for our place last year but over time has gone downhill. New office staff can be hit or miss

My experience has been mostly positive with a few exceptions. The price increase in rent and how expensive the water bill is each month and that is tied into my rent payment. Its difficult to gauge how much water you are using. And I'd prefer to deal with my utilities on my own and not have it split evenly with my neighbors

I've been living here for a year and a half and I love it! Quiet, safe community with a great pool and gym. Also love the fireplace and washer and dryer in the unit

I love the community here. I feel like I live in a neighborhood and not just an apartment complex. The neighbors, maintenance people, and office staff are all friendly.

Great experience. Nice people. Pretty clean. Maintenance is super nice. Only struggles are the overwhelming smells of smoke and next to no handicap parking.

It’s been nice. There was a rough patch when new management took over and an issue with a night security guard. Things have started to turn around since then.

Lived here for almost twenty years. There is something special about it. Other then the dogs. People let them go everywhere even in some walkways.