Arya at Hedges Creek

4.4

4.4

Brittany
about 15 hours ago
Complex is well kept. Love the amenities and the shopping around here is close. My only negative comment, I live on the 2nd floor and my upstairs neighbor kid, can he very loud at times and it becomes inconvenient at times. But other than that it's a very nice complex. Staff is friendly and very helpful!!!!

Phillip
I would like to redeem code for 500 points. Where do I do this? There isn't a place for me to redeem the code provided to me and I would like to get more information.

Dana
We have enjoyed our time, but the lease renewal options were a bit frustrating. We discussed with the office employees but it is obvious it is out of their hands and is determined by greystar. It feels like they are trying to make as much money as they can off of us. We are fortunate to have started our lease at a lower rate, but I anticipate many people will be priced out in the next year which is disappointing.

Junia
Owners/landlords and management gots a lot of making up to do. Horrible communication and recent repair scheduling. The amount of inconvenience and lack of consideration for us residents has had been indescribable. I'm furious and concerned.

Gail
I just recommend taking a good look, before moving in . There’s some good stuff here, but there is also some bad, the nature is amazing, beautiful!

Cindy
We needed a hard-to-reach light bulb replaced. It was taken care of promptly and the staff was very friendly and helpful! All of our interaction with staff is wonderful!

Jeanette
Great place to live . Close to transportation. Friendly staff and decent parking. Quiet neighborhood like feel with lots of trails close by and amenities.

Laurie
Safe Quiet Great for Older Adults Maintenance responds right away Lovely landscapes acess to Tualatin Metro as well as the Marsh Walk Friendly community

Jordan
I’m so glad to finally call this home. Ladies in the front office were nice, and I love looking out the window with all the fall colors. A beautiful place to live!

Mark
Our family has enjoyed living at the Arya. There's always kids playing and people out for walks and bike riding. This has been very good for our family.