Arya at Hedges Creek

4.4

4.4

John
I recently moved into the community at the beginning of 2022. So far the experience has been good and everyone in the community has been very friendly. The area is nice, but I noticed that I need be careful where I step as there are dog poops on the sidewalk.
Danielle
This apartment community is very close to the highway which is really helpful for those who commute. Also there are multiple stores within walking distance, as well as restaurants and parks nearby that one can enjoy. The apartment complex also has an Amazon hub, for safe package pick up. It is a large community so the parking can occasionally get somewhat competitive but it is pretty good most of the time. Rent can be a little more expensive than other apartments, especially if you want pets or personal parking spots or garages. (Additional charges) but overall we have liked living here at Arya Hedges Creek
Gail
I am noticing that things aren’t going very well here at the moment, we seem to be falling apart, like a cheap sweater. Garbage stacks up, recycling is in a lot of people’s eyes, is just another garbage 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Sidewalks are having, well glass and garbage that sits there far too long.
Antonio
Everything in the community is clean and organized. The personnel in the office is very responsive and help with questions brought to their attention. Very pleased!
Luke
Everyone is easy going and straightforward, they were very helpful and every phone call I get from them they are very respectful. Me and my girlfriend appreciate them a lot!
Matthew
I’ve enjoyed my time at Arya. My lease is up and I am about to move to month to month. I am really looking forward to continuing to live here.
Brandon
Very caring and loving comunity, very clean and pretty on the outsides, I like how the apartments look on the outside and inside, I would stay here for a long time
Mark
Overall my family loves living at the Arya. We still find the grounds charming and the neighborhood a wonderful place to spend time walking, biking, paddling and being in nature. The staff has been wonderful. One critique is that the maintenance seems to be slipping significantly. That's not necessarily a criticism because I wouldn't know how COVID has affected the hiring of skilled maintenance personnel. It seems to take a long time before the staff is able to address the issues. We still enjoy being here and wouldn't change the decision we made to move here. Thank you for providing a wonderful experience.
Sarah
Love the layout of our apartment so far and the online portal has been a nice change since my last complex. Easy to pay rent and so far haven't had any trouble finding parking!
Steven
Signing up wasn't the most seamless process. The vendor used for the background check had bad information and I had to spend time out of my day to fix it.