Arya at Hedges Creek

4.4

4.4

Laurabeth
One of the things I most appreciate about Arya is the authenticity and professionalism of the leasing office and maintenance staff. It is clear how much you care about the wellbeing of tenants. While I've recently encountered some challenging issues with my closest neighbors, I trust that a good resolution will be reached. Thank you, especially, to Danielle for helping with these matters! I also appreciate what difficult times these past 2 1/2 years have been due to Covid, and staffing issues. I can tell that you are coping with them exceptionally well.

Mark
Our family have had a wonderful experience at The Arya Apartments. The pool and surrounding area is gorgeous, whether that's in the Spring, Summer or Fall it is always filled with beautiful colors.

Dion
Enjoy the overall quietness. There is an overwhelming amount of mosquitos and flies near me and on my patio, I would prefer to enjoy my patio without being eaten. Can pest control spray for that?

Junia
It's a hit or miss here at Arya. I didn't have many thoughts becoming a resident but I haven't had the most pleasant experience so far. Perhaps that'll change.

Carlis
We have been living here for 2 years and we have had a great experience! We love the community, the staff and the location. The apartments are cozy and have great amenities

Ashwanth
I am overall satisfied with my stay here at Arya. Great facilities. Very helpful staff. The fact that the gym is open 24/7 is helping a lot, especially for me. There is also an amazon locker which is very useful to have at or near your residence. I hope to see more improvements in the future (ex: EV charging stations, resident printing facilities, etc.)

Nupur
about 2 months ago
Good floorplan and architecture. I like the gymnasium. Pool is usually not very clean and communication from the office is not 100% online. Good if you live there all the time, not if you travel a lot.

Emma
about 2 months ago
The apartment community has communicative and helpful employees in the front office and has been helpful with maintenance, the gym and pool are kept in good condition.

Chris
about 2 months ago
Community is quiet and neighbors are friendly. Seems to be well maintained and pretty clean. Parking is a little hectic later in the day if you don’t have an assigned spot as there are multiple cars parked that have not been used or moved in many months.

Gail
1 star
It’s very loud, dirty (previous owners kept it cleaner🤷‍♀️ We have a permit parking here, No one follows it, front office workers don’t enforce it, they just send an email once a month on the rules 🤷‍♀️