Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

4.6

4.6

Lynn
I haven't moved in yet, but can not wait. Moving cross country and selecting this loft online is very exciting to me. At my age anything new is exciting.
Seanna
I enjoy and love the energy of the community!! Only great things to come!! Asa tells a story of its own and gives every resident a chance to deliver a new life style in luxury and the Herat of pdx
John
about 2 months ago
I have some very friendly neighbors and the leasing office was very helpful and assistive in getting me into my place. Giving a big shoutout to Noah and Kylie for the help! (I hope I spelled Kylie's name right!)
Verified Resident
2 months ago
Nice apartments and decent neighbors. Just wish they had better security and had security cameras in the parking garage. The building management is next to no help when it comes to theft and cars being broken in to🤷🏻‍♀️
Lauren
3 months ago
was a really great experience, everything went smoothly. all of the amenities are great and staff is really nice and helpful! so far we are loving it here!
Elizabeth
3 months ago
I have lived in Asa Flats and Lofts since April 202. It is a great apartment complex to live in. Good amenities, large apartments and great staff!
Christin
4 months ago
Just moved in last December and love it so far. The staff was very helpful during the move and everyone in the building is friendly so far. The weekly happy hour is a great way to meet the neighbors. :)
Mitch
5 months ago
It has been great. Everyone has been super nice and helpful. Love the neighborhood and local shops and food. Moving was about as easy as it gets, thanks!
Adam
5 months ago
The experience has been very positive since hiring in Kiley. The holiday party was fun, we need more fun events. Overall, I would say the experience is above average in the Pearl District but Portlands leadership needs to figure it out if stockholders expect portland to continue to be a growing market.
Alison
5 months ago
Convenient package delivery, ideal location, and I like the parties, get togethers and happy hours. Amenities are also helpful like the “Board Room.”