The community is nice for the most part but there were some problems with my unit that definitely should have been fixed before I moved in like a stain on the floor, a broken part of the microwave, and the laundry door that is off it’s track.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

really friendly leasing office, super informative and efficient, great place to live and enjoy Portland. Safe and clean building and the out is just as clean and safe

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Great community. Solid building. Nice amenities. The building is starting to show some age and the new management is pretty money focused but overall nice place to live.

This summer, I am looking forward to more gardening on the fourth floor patio and grilling on the rooftop deck, while getting to meet new neighbors!

Love living at Asa. The staff are friendly, fun, and super responsive. There's something special about the people who choose to live here. It's like living in a resort community.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Love the amneties, the cleanliness inside and the service provided by the staff. And it is close to many nice coffee and tea shops, which is an added bonus.

Great place to live, lovely building, great amenities, nice staff. I Very happy to keep renewing my lease here for years to come. Affordable as well.

I love the building! The public spaces are great, rooftop is beautiful, gym is nice and updated, and location is great! Just a little pricey.

3 months in and we are loving Asa! Helpful leasing office staff, great neighborhood, building is clean and safe, nice amenities, all around positive experience.

We have absolutely loved our time living at Asa Flats and Lofts. We have a loft apartment on the garden level and are so happy with the location and amenities. The parking garage is very convenient - the only down side is that parking is a tad expensive per car. The location is awesome! You are within walking distance of so many fun restaurants, breweries and bars. Not to mention, there is a Safeway 500 ft. from the building. You barely walk out your door and you have a cocktail lounge, brewery, and 2 coffee shops. Would highly recommend living at the Asa Flats and Lofts!

Love the community and diversity and my loft! Dogs are welcome like family and they will always help go the extra to make ok your happier...

The staff has been very friendly and informative. Great location in the Pearl District Neighborhood. The residents are also friendly and a lot of dogs in the building which is great.

Love the building, the beautiful common areas, the amenities, the staff are especially so friendly and wonderful. The coffee, the beer, the community. And oh yea the sky lounge and patio is my favorite

Although Asa’s location cannot be beat and the space itself is a dream, the community is the best part. Moving from LA, I was so lucky to have found a home at Asa.

The community and staff have been really friendly so far. I enjoy my privacy and I feel so get to have that honored here. The staff is is very fair.

Love Living at Asa. Everyone on staff is so nice and accomodating. We enjoy the Pearl and all it has to offer in just a short walk. Great community for anyone.

The past three months have been such an incredible experience. Jevon, Jessy & Shyla (& John too!) have been so welcoming and I look forward to seeing them each day.

Love it here! There were a million different apartments that I could have chose in The Pearl but I wanted to live at The Asa. Excited to see what 2019 brings.

Jevon was awesome with explaining everything. I would recommend this property to anyone that is looking to rent Downtown. The amenities are awesome especially the happy hr.

Very nice place, they do a great job keeping the place up and responding to maintenance and other requests. The units are very nice, well located and the amenities are great.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Really convenient location. The building is brand new, and the actual suites are state of the art. I highly recommend this community. I know I made the right choice.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Leasing office staff has been great and super helpful throughout the process so far - touring, application, executing leasing documents, etc.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Friendly building, friendly and attentive staff, beautiful apartment with stunning views. Strong sense of community. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Excellent place to live and secure-dog friendly and great community-amenities are great and a clean building. I highly recommend the Asa to live!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

I love it so far! The rooftop is great in the nice weather, everyone is friendly, and when the weather isn't nice, it's great to be able to go to the gym without leaving the building! Also, free coffee in the lobby...