Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

4.6

4.6

Mitch
It has been great. Everyone has been super nice and helpful. Love the neighborhood and local shops and food. Moving was about as easy as it gets, thanks!
Adam
The experience has been very positive since hiring in Kiley. The holiday party was fun, we need more fun events. Overall, I would say the experience is above average in the Pearl District but Portlands leadership needs to figure it out if stockholders expect portland to continue to be a growing market.
Alison
Convenient package delivery, ideal location, and I like the parties, get togethers and happy hours. Amenities are also helpful like the “Board Room.”
Jill W.
Asa has been a great place to live for the last few years. The community spaces are great and I love my apartment. It’s been home and it’s been lovely!
Verified Resident
Great staff, great community. Love my apartment, could not ask for anything better. Really appreciate the parking spaces and fast elevators! Can barely hear and rarely see any of my neighbors but the ones I have met are super nice! Love Asa!
Noemi
Thanks for bringing happy hour back! This has been very fun living here. Im so sad to go, but will be moving closer to work. I enjoyed it here for a year..
Joshua
Honestly, Luke made every part of the process from initial questions regarding available apartments within my time frame, from finding an apartment that matched what I was ideally looking for, to facilitating the application and deposit process, to then following up after. He was so friendly, out-going, and responsive, so much so that it made Asa the obvious choice of where I’d choose to call home upon my upcoming move to Portland from Miami. I’m so so excited for my beautiful apartment and to actually meeting and thanking Luke in person!
Zachary
I love it here and the staff are amazing! I would recommend ASA to any of my friends, and I'm sad I will be leaving in a couple months. Maybe one day I'll be back...!
Shannon
My fiancé and I are loving ASA! Maintenance is fast, there’s lots within the community to do and the neighborhood is fantastic. We highly recommend.
Alison
Pleased that happy hour is back. Good location. Friendly neighbors. Good communication via email. Within reasonable walking distance of most points of interest.