Love living here, they care and will go the extra mike to make things right A great place to live with or without pets. Spacious living and amazing rooftop terrace for everyone to enjoy and have a wonderful experience. Asa lofts is considered to be one of the best places to live and play in the Pearl.

Living at Asa has been great so far - there are lots of opportunities for socializing for both humans and pets :) the apartments are also private and quiet. A great place to live thus far!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

We’ve yet to move in, and couldn’t be more excited to do so! The community as a whole seems very genuine, and kind. There is definitely a feeling of unity within the Asa community. We are so excited to start our new chapter at Asa! The amenities, location, and the staff are just too great! Couldn’t ask for a better living situation!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

I love Asa! Jevon, Shyla and Kane are amazing and always make everyone feel welcome. Asa has such a tight-knit, social, diverse community that's very welcoming. And the dogs are great too :)

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Been ok! There were a lot of damages when we moved in that were solved burn also some we have to live with the everyday. I Would have preference to be alerted to these problems before moving in

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

I live living here. Everyone is so kind and welcoming, and the atmosphere couldn't be better. The leasing staff is always available and ready to help in any way they can; they’re truly MVP’s.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

We have had so many good experiences at Asa and made lots of friends. The common spaces and amenities can’t be compared elsewhere. The staff at Asa is friendly and knowledgeable. We love the extras like game night and the daily happy hour. We couldn’t be happier to live here

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

My girlfriend and I moved here from Los Angeles a month ago and we have enjoyed our time living here so far! The location is pretty great and the apartment itself is so beautiful w great views.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

I love living here! The amenities are awesome. Perfect location. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. It’s a wonderful community to be a part of!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Love ASA! The community is very friendly and management is great at keeping up culture by providing happy hours, community events, competitions, etc. Living here has been like the real and non drama version of Melrose Place

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

I was not able to view the apartments on site but the leasing staff was able to send me videos of the apartments they thought fit my needs! Made moving 34 hours away from home much easier!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

What a breeze to move in and get everything set up. Love the socializing that is done at Asa and everyone is so dang pet friendly! Never any worries packing into the elevator with the pup.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

The community is nice for the most part but there were some problems with my unit that definitely should have been fixed before I moved in like a stain on the floor, a broken part of the microwave, and the laundry door that is off it’s track.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

really friendly leasing office, super informative and efficient, great place to live and enjoy Portland. Safe and clean building and the out is just as clean and safe

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Great community. Solid building. Nice amenities. The building is starting to show some age and the new management is pretty money focused but overall nice place to live.

This summer, I am looking forward to more gardening on the fourth floor patio and grilling on the rooftop deck, while getting to meet new neighbors!

Love living at Asa. The staff are friendly, fun, and super responsive. There's something special about the people who choose to live here. It's like living in a resort community.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Love the amneties, the cleanliness inside and the service provided by the staff. And it is close to many nice coffee and tea shops, which is an added bonus.

Great place to live, lovely building, great amenities, nice staff. I Very happy to keep renewing my lease here for years to come. Affordable as well.

I love the building! The public spaces are great, rooftop is beautiful, gym is nice and updated, and location is great! Just a little pricey.

3 months in and we are loving Asa! Helpful leasing office staff, great neighborhood, building is clean and safe, nice amenities, all around positive experience.

We have absolutely loved our time living at Asa Flats and Lofts. We have a loft apartment on the garden level and are so happy with the location and amenities. The parking garage is very convenient - the only down side is that parking is a tad expensive per car. The location is awesome! You are within walking distance of so many fun restaurants, breweries and bars. Not to mention, there is a Safeway 500 ft. from the building. You barely walk out your door and you have a cocktail lounge, brewery, and 2 coffee shops. Would highly recommend living at the Asa Flats and Lofts!

Love the community and diversity and my loft! Dogs are welcome like family and they will always help go the extra to make ok your happier...

The staff has been very friendly and informative. Great location in the Pearl District Neighborhood. The residents are also friendly and a lot of dogs in the building which is great.

Love the building, the beautiful common areas, the amenities, the staff are especially so friendly and wonderful. The coffee, the beer, the community. And oh yea the sky lounge and patio is my favorite