I love the building! The public spaces are great, rooftop is beautiful, gym is nice and updated, and location is great! Just a little pricey.

3 months in and we are loving Asa! Helpful leasing office staff, great neighborhood, building is clean and safe, nice amenities, all around positive experience.

We have absolutely loved our time living at Asa Flats and Lofts. We have a loft apartment on the garden level and are so happy with the location and amenities. The parking garage is very convenient - the only down side is that parking is a tad expensive per car. The location is awesome! You are within walking distance of so many fun restaurants, breweries and bars. Not to mention, there is a Safeway 500 ft. from the building. You barely walk out your door and you have a cocktail lounge, brewery, and 2 coffee shops. Would highly recommend living at the Asa Flats and Lofts!

Love the community and diversity and my loft! Dogs are welcome like family and they will always help go the extra to make ok your happier...

The staff has been very friendly and informative. Great location in the Pearl District Neighborhood. The residents are also friendly and a lot of dogs in the building which is great.

Love the building, the beautiful common areas, the amenities, the staff are especially so friendly and wonderful. The coffee, the beer, the community. And oh yea the sky lounge and patio is my favorite

Although Asa’s location cannot be beat and the space itself is a dream, the community is the best part. Moving from LA, I was so lucky to have found a home at Asa.

The community and staff have been really friendly so far. I enjoy my privacy and I feel so get to have that honored here. The staff is is very fair.

Love Living at Asa. Everyone on staff is so nice and accomodating. We enjoy the Pearl and all it has to offer in just a short walk. Great community for anyone.

The past three months have been such an incredible experience. Jevon, Jessy & Shyla (& John too!) have been so welcoming and I look forward to seeing them each day.

Love it here! There were a million different apartments that I could have chose in The Pearl but I wanted to live at The Asa. Excited to see what 2019 brings.

Jevon was awesome with explaining everything. I would recommend this property to anyone that is looking to rent Downtown. The amenities are awesome especially the happy hr.

Very nice place, they do a great job keeping the place up and responding to maintenance and other requests. The units are very nice, well located and the amenities are great.

Really convenient location. The building is brand new, and the actual suites are state of the art. I highly recommend this community. I know I made the right choice.

Leasing office staff has been great and super helpful throughout the process so far - touring, application, executing leasing documents, etc.

Friendly building, friendly and attentive staff, beautiful apartment with stunning views. Strong sense of community. Would recommend to anyone.

Excellent place to live and secure-dog friendly and great community-amenities are great and a clean building. I highly recommend the Asa to live!

I love it so far! The rooftop is great in the nice weather, everyone is friendly, and when the weather isn't nice, it's great to be able to go to the gym without leaving the building! Also, free coffee in the lobby...

So Far so good. Everyone has been so nice and welcoming. Neighborhood is amazing. Our city view is breathtaking. We can not wait to meet more residents and start enjoying our time at Asa.

Asa is an outstanding community to live in. The building and facilities, the other tenants, and the staff are all top-notch. In particular, I appreciate the tireless efforts of the staff to create a home that is more than just a building by hosting events to form community and by simply being friendly, responsive, and awesome.

So far, I am loving Asa! The community areas are incredibly nice, the Asa residents and staff are friendly, and the happy hours are a great time!

So far everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful. The vibe of this apartment is relaxed, fun, and welcoming. Best apartment I have lived in so far!

The amenities are amazing and our 14th floor unit has outstanding view. The gas stove is a bonus! The social vibe of the building is just what we were looking for.

Sadly off to a not-so-great start, my bike was stolen (despite being locked up in a controlled access bike cage within a separate controlled access garage), my a/c has been down for almost 3 weeks and I've had to go around apartment maintenance to get it scheduled to be fixed. Overall I regret moving here and miss my old building more and more every day :(

I looked at every property in the Pearl and outer NW address below the $1500 price range and Asa is by FAR the nicest in every way I can think. The people-both staff and residents-are friendly and courteous. Couldn't ask for a better location. When exiting the building I feel like I'm in the heart of the Pearl. Very clean. Amazing units and interior. Love the parking garage, the little touches like coffee brewed in the morning. All the amenities plus the fact that it's a new modern building, LEED Gold certified, yet doesn't look like it's trying to be overly modern with all greys and whites and chromes--instead throwing splashes of color into the decor--make it stand out amongst its many competitors. All that said, Asa isn't cheap, but it's definitely the best for its value compared to what inferior properties try to charge.