Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great place with solid management. The dogs are the best part. Very quiet at night and I feel safe for n this building. The only thing I would suggest would be a fob for the elevator access above floor 3.
The experience at ASA Flats ands Lofts is quite positive. The apartments are stylish and contemporary. And, even though I have a view of the interior, I wouldn't trade it because I look down on a wonderful landscaped garden and outdoor meeting place. Additionally, the leasing group and maintenance people are prompt and responsible.
Great experience, only complaint would be the roof closing at 10pm. Otherwise I can't think of what I would change so thank you for having me.
Great location, super walkable to parks, bars, and restaurants. Clean and well maintained building - any issues are addressed quickly. Helpful staff.
My fiancé and I love it here! Everything is clean and maintenance responds quickly. The office staff are welcoming and answer any and all questions.
Clean, friendly, safe, building with great views, and nice social spaces. Close to restaurants, groceries, coffee shops, parks, and the river.
Great location, amenities, and staff. Maintenance is on top of issues. Love the apartment size and setup. Irresponsible residents, which are at any location, dont detract from a decent experience.
I love living here. The location is wonderful and the staff can’t be beat! My apartment is amazing and the views are unbeatable. I can’t wait for happy hour to start back.
I love it here. The staff are amazing, the building and location is great. The only problem I have is that two elevators are not enough for the building.
This place has gone down significantly in the last two years. Management does not care about residents and are not personable. Do not care to keep people in the place and do not seem to enjoy their jobs. A lot of residents do not comply with rules and nothing is done about it.