Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

4.6

4.6

My fiancé and I are loving ASA! Maintenance is fast, there’s lots within the community to do and the neighborhood is fantastic. We highly recommend.
Pleased that happy hour is back. Good location. Friendly neighbors. Good communication via email. Within reasonable walking distance of most points of interest.
I actually haven’t moved in yet but my experience with renting with Asa has been smooth! I’m moving from out of state so they were able to accommodate us with FaceTime tours and emailing us photos of the units. 4 out of 5 because the unit price is a little high for a 1-bedroom but I know the building makes up for it in amenities and location. I’m very excited to move in!!
it’s a really nice place to live! i love that there’s AC here too 😮‍💨 makes this hot summer a little more bearable. love having a coffee shop across the street too.
About to. Move out but the building has been great throughout the pandemic. Has tried their best to maintain facilities and other residents have been cordial and welcoming
Great place with solid management. The dogs are the best part. Very quiet at night and I feel safe for n this building. The only thing I would suggest would be a fob for the elevator access above floor 3.
The experience at ASA Flats ands Lofts is quite positive. The apartments are stylish and contemporary. And, even though I have a view of the interior, I wouldn't trade it because I look down on a wonderful landscaped garden and outdoor meeting place. Additionally, the leasing group and maintenance people are prompt and responsible.
Great experience, only complaint would be the roof closing at 10pm. Otherwise I can't think of what I would change so thank you for having me.
Great location, super walkable to parks, bars, and restaurants. Clean and well maintained building - any issues are addressed quickly. Helpful staff.
My fiancé and I love it here! Everything is clean and maintenance responds quickly. The office staff are welcoming and answer any and all questions.