Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

4.7

4.7

Quiet, good sized apartment. It’s a bummer the amenities are closed but understandable. The office staff is great. Easy to talk to and they get back to you quickly
I moved in about three weeks ago and so far I am loving living here. I have had nothing but good experiences so far. The staff is kind and the maintenance man is on top of it.
Staff is great, everything else is great as well. Please open the penthouse indoor community area! Signs enforcing masks and social distancing seem reasonable and opening of the area would be extremely appreciated by all. Thank you!
Its been good and bad, but so has been the year so far. It would help to open up more amenities. And, to improve security in the building. Garage door needs to fixed. For a long time.
So far so good I like living here. It’s quiet and I feel safe so those are both positives. I wish the weight room and amenities were open but everything has it’s timing.
ASA has a real sense of community - even without the amazing happy hour that used to happen everyday pre-covid. Residents are friendly and respectful. You always see a friendly face in the elevator.
I am extremely happy with my home I call Asa. I have been here almost half a year and I have loved the staff, residents and neighborhood. I have moved around a lot the last few years and i would love to be able to stay here for a while
This month has been great! Thank you guys for hosting more events and collaborations with the community. It makes me feel much more at home in Asa.
Great building and helpful staff. Good place to move in for starting time here in Portland. Would recommend this to other people. Wish the amenities can open up sooner.
I enjoy living at Asa. It is very clean, people are super friendly and maintenance requests are addressed quickly which is really great. Keep it up!