Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

4.7

4.7

The asa flats is a beautiful building and has given me prompt responses and helpful information. I hope to move in here soon and enjoy all that it has to offer!
We have been well looked after by the asa crew. Jade catered to all our needs without a blink of an eye and we are over the moon to be living in such a beautiful apartment building with a lovely community living within.
The amenities in the apartment are great. The management staff are exceptionally helpful in figuring out anything with the building and the apartment.
Asa is a joy to live in, great spacious apartments and amenities, location is great right by grocery and bars and a really cool rooftop to enjoy with friends
The move in was seamless, I loved the indoor garage that we could back our truck into and had the elevator reserved for our use! The place we are in had no problems every applicable was working and we have a beautiful view!
Wonderful staff, clean grounds, amenities open to the best of their abilities, they are doing the best we all can during this pandemic, and it's appreciated.
I haven’t moved in yet, but the people I’ve worked with so far have been great & the application process has been easy. I haven’t been able to fully review living in the building yet as I don’t move in till next week.
we’re so excited to be living at Asa Flats! Jade is one of the most excellent people on the planet and makes living in Pearl District that much more special! The views are stellar and it the location is just wonderful! Couldn’t be happier about our new home <3
Have had a great experience so far! The patio and fire pits have been lifesavers in covid time only bad thing is the garage doors have been broken 3 times since moving in
Haven't moved in yet, but am having a great experience communicating with Jade to get ready for our move! We can't wait to live at Asa and are looking forward to it.