Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Living here is ok. Sometimes it can be loud due to neighbors and the streets are a bit creepy at night, but otherwise ok. A nice place, but not a forever home.
Asa has been such a wonderful community to live in and experience over these last two years, I am going to miss the Asa family when I move in a few weeks!
I will tell you a lot about my resident experience at Asa flats and lofts but will only do so utilizing the absolute bare minimum of characters
Everyone here is amazing, but I need to call out that all of my experiences with Kane have been especially awesome. He goes above and beyond with everything he does. Of all of the previous places I have lived, Asa has the best staff and attention to detail when it comes to making living here enjoyable.
We moved in April and have had a great experience. Everyone is extremely friendly, and the staff is very helpful. We look forward to when the amenities are open again
So far it's been great. Staff are super helpful. Residents are friendly. Lots of dogs. Surprising quiet. I can't wait for the amenities to be open!
The place looks beautiful and So far Jevon has been SUPER helpful. I’m really looking forward to relocating to The Portland Area next month!
My move-in process went really well. I didn't expect to be able to reserve the loading dock so that made the process super easy! Everyone has been so friendly and the lobby and common spaces are always clean!
So far the staff has been great and the building is amazing. I have had great maintenance experiences so far. Quick and efficient. I will definitely be referring friends here
Love the apartment, building, Asa team, and neighborhood! Incredible location surrounded by of a ton of fun bars, restaurants, coffee shops, tasting rooms, flower shops, you name it. The apartment unit itself is a perfect size, and I even get to see Mount St. Helens on a clear day!