Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

4.6

4.6

I don't even live here yet but the staff has been so friendly and helpful with the process that I can already tell I'm going to love it. Not to mention the apartments look so nice and I can't wait to cook on a gas stove every night :,)
Great community, quiet apartments, beautiful location, I appreciate everything about this place. It has been a weird year but they are very welcoming.
I like my view, sunsets every night.. looking at mountains is sooo relaxing! Ceiling to floor windows. Love the one room feel of my studio and the extra closet space!
It’s been absolutely amazing so far. For the price, for the location, for the management communication - I have only positives for this place!
I am happy here overall. The heating/cooling unit in the apartment can be a bit noisy. I'm also not thrilled that the sky terrace closes early every day since Portland at night has a nice look to it. The areas by the garbage/recycle rooms get quite dirty very quickly. Also, for the past several month there has existed a dead rat in the parking space neighboring mine. If those things would improve I would be a bit happier.
Love the ASA! Great office staff (Kane and Jade are fabulous, as are the maintenance staff) and our neighbors are always friendly and courteous. Couldn’t be happier with our experience here!
LOOOVE LIVING HERE 💞💞💞 everything is so close I can just walk and enjoy the fresh air rain or shine! Safeway is just a block away and my massage place is just across the street. There’s also a boba shop a few feet away!!
My boyfriend and I toured so many places in the area and Asa was the last on our list. We were feeling disappointed with our options as prices were high and square footage was low. After touring our now-apartment we both immediately knew it was the one. Jade was fast and efficient at helping us through the on boarding process and Asa is incredibly lucky to have her. We felt like for the price this place was we got the most bang for our buck AND it’s by far the most beautiful space. The garden terrace is so beautiful and is going to be amazing to host friends in the summer, there are multiple “hangout” spots that can be utilized to safely socially distance from others using the space. 3 favorite things ab the apartment itself: floor-to-ceiling windows, rolling island, and near sound proof walls (concrete). This place is a dream and I could go on and on. Move here!!!
1 star
Well over a year I have been waiting for a disabled door opener, on front door like the Wyatt has. So I can use my scooter. It took almost a year to get hand sanitizer in lobby.
I’m not crazy about the neighborhood given the riots and general city griminess. There can also be a lot of noise due to inconsiderate neighbors.