Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Excellent layout, friendly building staff. Lovely views. One of the better maintained buildings in the neighborhood. Plus close to so many things!
my partner and I just moved here, but we met some nice people during the happy hour. they were very welcoming and enjoyed a good IPA while applying! :-)
Quiet and well-maintained. Nice staff. Friendly community. We’ve had a great experience and we’re so glad we made the choice to move here when we did.
We have had an amazing experience here. We love the amenities, especially the rooftop, lounge, coffee and beer available every day, and the gym. Walking everywhere is super easy, noise from other residents is unnoticed, and everything we’ve needed maintenance-related has been quickly attended to.
Amazing staff and community. Great place to make home. Everything you need is within walking distance. Wonderful people, community, and welcoming atmosphere
So far our experience as new residents has been amazing - especially during the application process. Our initial tour of Asa was thorough, and I was amazed at how clean and quiet the premises were! The staff are exceptionally helpful and I'm looking forward to enjoying our time as new residents of Asa!
It is a nice place but can be noisy with partying neighbors. When I first came here I was told noise wouldn’t be much of a problem because of the cement walls, but this has not proven to be true.
Moving here has been an incredible experience. the staff are more than willing to help and are extremely friendly. free happy hour 4-7 pm every day is unbeatable.
Just starting but..... so far so good. Still need a garage door entry key. Other than that no issues. The 2 front desk associates have been great and extremely helpful
The location and views is definitely the highlight point of this apartment. My girlfriend and I moved here looking for exactly that. It’s definitely given us the city living lifestyle we wanted while still feeling like home and no hustle and bustle of a larger city.