Asa has been so welcoming, so kind, and so wonderful to my partner and I from even just the first day we toured the premises. Moving in was a breeze and we feel so good about the community that we’ve been telling all of our friends about it. Thank you!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Cool views from upper floors. Maintenance is extremely polite and on top of things. Jevon in the leasing office is great and always helpful while being sincere. A bit on the pricey end, but you do get a bit more compared to similar apartment buildings nearby.

Great place to live. Everything is walking distance and the staff is always super helpful. Sadly we have to commute for work so parking is a tad expensive but it’s a sacrifice you make when you live downtown. Highly recommend.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Friendly and super helpful staff for questions, package help, and maintenance. Pleasant and comfortable environment to live in. I enjoy all the activities this place likes to do with their renters. Makes it feel Like one big home.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

We just moved in two weeks ago but couldn’t be happier! The apartment is beautiful with great amenities inside the unit and the community amenities are awesome! The leasing office staff are so funny and sweet (Jevon and Kane!).

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

So far my experience at Asa has been good. I like how the management team is trying to make us fee like a community here by organizing meet ups. The only thing I wanna complain is the smell of the entrance isn’t pleasant due to the trash room next to it

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Overall I'm really happy with the apartment. I love the decor, flowers in the lobby, all the amenities, the staff is very friendly, the walls are thick. My biggest complaint is that sound easily travels through the apartment doors.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Love Asa! I live in both Asheville, NC and here at Asa. Love the building, location and happy hour. Moving back and forth frequently, it's been hard to participate in community events, but I still appreciate all that Asa does to try to build community for folks. And I love all the dogs!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

The common spaces and amenities are nice. The staff at Asa is friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoy the little extras like the daily happy hour and coffee.

Still loving my first year at Asa, the helpful staff, friendly neighbors, and great amenities make it a great Apartment community to live in!

The ASA team are exceptionally professional when dealing with everyone! The maintenance team seem to be overwhelmed with all the requests for assistance. It would be nice if their response time was shortened (perhaps hiring an additional person to assist with the workload?) or have someone handle the administration component of their job so that they can focus on the actual work?

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

The team is too notch. Thank you Asa! Love the amenities, the team, if there were any areas of improvement, it'd be an actual coffee machine that doesn't run out all the time, better maintenance on the fireplace, longer roof hours (I'd love to see sunrise on the roof some day)

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

I love living at the Asa so much that yesterday I renewed my lease and moved into a 1 bedroom with a ton of natural light and beautiful view of downtown. Honestly, the price point cannot be beat.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Love living here, they care and will go the extra mike to make things right A great place to live with or without pets. Spacious living and amazing rooftop terrace for everyone to enjoy and have a wonderful experience. Asa lofts is considered to be one of the best places to live and play in the Pearl.

Living at Asa has been great so far - there are lots of opportunities for socializing for both humans and pets :) the apartments are also private and quiet. A great place to live thus far!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

We’ve yet to move in, and couldn’t be more excited to do so! The community as a whole seems very genuine, and kind. There is definitely a feeling of unity within the Asa community. We are so excited to start our new chapter at Asa! The amenities, location, and the staff are just too great! Couldn’t ask for a better living situation!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

I love Asa! Jevon, Shyla and Kane are amazing and always make everyone feel welcome. Asa has such a tight-knit, social, diverse community that's very welcoming. And the dogs are great too :)

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Been ok! There were a lot of damages when we moved in that were solved burn also some we have to live with the everyday. I Would have preference to be alerted to these problems before moving in

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

I live living here. Everyone is so kind and welcoming, and the atmosphere couldn't be better. The leasing staff is always available and ready to help in any way they can; they’re truly MVP’s.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

We have had so many good experiences at Asa and made lots of friends. The common spaces and amenities can’t be compared elsewhere. The staff at Asa is friendly and knowledgeable. We love the extras like game night and the daily happy hour. We couldn’t be happier to live here

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

My girlfriend and I moved here from Los Angeles a month ago and we have enjoyed our time living here so far! The location is pretty great and the apartment itself is so beautiful w great views.

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

I love living here! The amenities are awesome. Perfect location. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. It’s a wonderful community to be a part of!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

Love ASA! The community is very friendly and management is great at keeping up culture by providing happy hours, community events, competitions, etc. Living here has been like the real and non drama version of Melrose Place

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

I was not able to view the apartments on site but the leasing staff was able to send me videos of the apartments they thought fit my needs! Made moving 34 hours away from home much easier!

Reply from Asa Flats + Lofts Apartments

What a breeze to move in and get everything set up. Love the socializing that is done at Asa and everyone is so dang pet friendly! Never any worries packing into the elevator with the pup.