I just signed my lease on Tuesday, as of yet, I haven’t had any problems and signing my lease was a breeze! Everyone has been accommodating and answered any and all my questions.

My experience with dealing with Ascend Apollo staff was amazing from start to finish. The online lease signing was amazing and simple. I've never experience such great customer services.

Great place to live. Amazing amenities including the amazing gym. Great parking with plenty of spaces. It’s super close to the redskins stadium too! I just wish the elevator near my apartment could get fixed.

I love living here. This is the 3rd management group that has been here since this apartment opened and I think they are doing a good job!!!

I absolutely love the community and staff. My only flaw would be that elevators are constantly broke and it doesnt seem that any other floor besides the first floor is manicured daily.

Good community. Can be noisy at times, but it’s manageable. Hallways need to be cleaned especially with so many dogs. Elevators need to be repaired.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

going for 2 years, mostly positive, some issues with garage services, but nothing that is a deal-breaker. Great location, and great service app

Reply from Ascend Apollo

I am really enjoying my luxury apartment at the Apollo. Unfortunately, there are some who make it bad for the rest of us. There is some activity on the garage on weekends.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

My experience here so far has. Been okay I like the building the area and my apartment is very nice spacious and decorated well that’s it for me

Reply from Ascend Apollo

It’s clean, it’s quiet, it’s pet friendly and the staff that is working here are very professional!!! I love that when i or my husband put a work order in, it gets done within 24.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Communication and building repairs/upkeep could better but nice place to live. Very Convenient to the metro and highway. Personally think they should do away with valet trash and use that towards upkeep and security.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Love this apartment. It’s only 20 minutes from my job. The apartment are cozy. The windows are from top to bottom. Who wouldn’t want that. And it’s very quiet don’t really hear much.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

This was the best choice I ever made! I absolutely love living here. Tara and Kevin are the best! The customer service is outstanding; they go above and beyond.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

I like the building and apartment decor with the pretty nice gym. I don’t like that the elevator is always locked off and broken. I wish I could use the stairwell right next to that elevator when it’s down but there’s no keyfab entry into the stairwell to get back up, very inconvenient. And I’ve put in fix tickets online about the missing 20lbs dumbbells. The set of two that you curl NOT the Kettlebells that look like a ball with a handle. And I wish you would replace the shuffle board table with a pool table because I don’t think anyone plays or knows how to play shuffle board but I do love a pool table.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Love the area. Great location to the Metro. Staff is very customer orientated & responsive. Apartments are like mini condo's and I love the home feel.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Ascend Apollo is overall a great apartment complex. However, I think it’s important to engage the residents, make them feel wanted and glad that our is all the places they could rent, they choose this complex.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Great place to live with beautiful interiors. Awesome neighbors and community overall. The only downfall is that the leasing office takes a while to do process things and loses paperwork often. Also, the elevators are frequently broken and the staircases lock on each floor so that is not an option either.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

The grounds are cleans daily, beautifully landscaped. My floor has been quiet, good neighbors, pleasant and friendly. The garage however has been a problem, dog urine at entry was of door and recycle room. Terrible!

Reply from Ascend Apollo

I enjoy the quiet community & the gym. Wish they had an arch cardio trainer in there but over all I don’t have any complaints. The elevators seems to keep going out but they have 3 other elevators to use. I like the convenience of the location for work and shopping.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Awesome move in awesome staff and fast maintainable . Paul was amazing in getting things done fast and quick. We recommend to everyone to come and live here

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Overall, I’ve enjoyed my time living in this community. The people living here are peaceful and friendly, the staff does their best to accommodate for any issues that arise out of the blue, and the overall safety gives keeps me at peace. The only issues that are present are issues that have been an issue forever , like the garage door breakdowns, or the carpets on the hallways being dirty, or elevators breaking down; Key components that we use everyday, but don’t get enough attention. If they did they wouldn’t be an issue. Overall though this place is awesome.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Beautiful atmosphere, clean environment, gorgeous people, great gym, fun activities, lovely social environment, it's not enough words to describe how great of a place this is.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

I enjoy living at Ascend Apollo and I am very happy with the new community manager, Brittany, as she is being very helpful and professional.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Very close to the metro and other shopping stores . It’s a ok place to live with a very nice staff. I would recommend the property to friends.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Its been cool so far, haven't really had a chance to take advantage just yet. My plan is to take advantage of the pool area before the end of the summer.