Since moving here it’s been really good being here. The train station is accessible and it’s a nice community. The staff is awesome and I’m glad I live here!!!!

Very noisy, paper thin walls and people smoking weed constantly in the building, in the common areas outside and in the parking garage, residents do not take pride in their community and leave trash around the property

I like the location and convenience to the Metro. I see improvements being made in the building by painting and carpet. Hope the staff will stay. Dont know names. Experience is getting better.

We just moved in a few weeks ago. We've been very impressed so far with the facility and staff. My only issue is the parking garage. People fly around the corners so fast. Other than that, so far so good. We also attended our first function as tenants. It was really nice; look forward to the next event.

While there have been some bumps in the road (with change in management) our current management staff has been nothing short of amazing. There is a true sense of community and care not only with resident staff but neighbors. I thoroughly enjoy our frequent community events. The location is absolutely perfect to all the things I need, and the building amenities are great.

This community has been great so far. I love the easy access to the metro and access to different places to shop. The staff here has been great and very helpful when we were trying to move in. The amenities that are offered here are great. Love that there are three separate courtyards with different things in each. I really like the overall look to the apartment complex.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Great Community, Very Good office Staff, Quick Maintenance Guys, Very Clean Property. Absolutely Love My Apartment and all the great resident gatherings. Great Place to Live.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

I love living here. (Hence, why I renewed for another year). I do feel the apartment is secure, however the garage is not since a lot of incidents keep happening with the gate being broken every time there is a new one. Other than that, I love my apartment. I love the events they have where I can meet other residents or invite friends so they can see how the apartment complex is as well.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Super in love with the location of my community! I am now just a few minutes from my college and so close to some of my favorite grocery stores and gyms!!

Reply from Ascend Apollo

A very secure, clean building next to the metro. Most concerns I've had were addressed immediately, others addressed with simple follow-up. I've thoroughly enjoyed living here.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

So far, so good. Maintenance a little slow for small issues for a new move in. The buildings quiet and clean with an exception to the carpet in the hallways, but I think that’s being worked on. Otherwise, great!

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Great community, very helpful staff, any issues that arise are immediately corrected with a matter of minutes. Our neighbors are also very friendly and the area is not terrible as well.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

I love living here. The building is well maintained, and the management is superb. They are always friendly and responsive to any issue that arises. I also enjoy how they keep the building secure against nonresidents who don't live here. My only complaint is visitor parking is on the 5th floor. I also love how fast maintenance when it comes to fixing things.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

It's extremely clean, the staff is very helpful and actually do their jobs. I absolutley love the monthly community events such as the wine nights and the taco nights. And I love my apartment!!!

Reply from Ascend Apollo

My Leasing Consultant is Paul Kendricks he has been phenomenal to work with! He has assisted me and my family with all our questions. Paul is a great communicator as well and very responsive. I love my unit this far and happy that I chose to move to this community until I purchase my home.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

I have been a resident here since 10/25/17 The complex has changed three times. Greystar has been the most uncooperative management company as it relates to customer service. Managers have been rude and unrelentingwhen it comes to renting issues. Often there is a long wait to get to see a leasing agent or property manager. In addition, you are told one thing from one leasing agent and when you return days later the story has changed or-the leasing agent you spoke have suddenly disappear. I was very satisfied with the services offered when I first arrived. Management were courteous, respectful and professional. I am dishearten about the attitudes and unprofessional behavior I received from some not all Greystar leasing staff. The apartment complex is kept well although one of the main elevators were inoperable for two months. I am pleased with the new paint jobs but am surprised that the rugs have not been cleaned or replaced. During the Summer many residents used the pool area after dark. Sometimes being in the pool up to 11 pm. I often wander where was security. I look forward to the improvement of staff attitudes and knowledge of the building polices and the upkept of the building and it’s surrounding grounds.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Nice place to live. Very convient to metro, shopping and eateries. People and staff are friendly. Pet friendly and spacious apartment...

Reply from Ascend Apollo

I am a new resident at Ascend Apollo. I love my unit. Thus far, I have been really impressed with the staff and amenities here at the property.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

I was impressed by professionalism of the Ascend Apollo’s management and staff. They were courteous and efficient. I will highly recommend them in the future.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

So far so good...​ My only grief is that my neighbors do not clean up behind their dogs. It is very disturbing to have to step around someone's dog urine. It's very unsanitary.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

great place to live very clean and quiet. Great Club room. Great for small families and leasing office is always great with helping out. Amazing Place And Walking distance from the metro

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Great place to live! The community is kept well and quiet. The office staff attends to resident needs, immediately! Wonderful community to live and raise kids.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

I been living here for about 5 months. I like the amenities here but I would like them to get an onsite dog groomer for the dog owners. Great events for the residents.

Reply from Ascend Apollo

Just got here a month ago, but so far the management is very helpful and nice! I’m glad I chose this apartment! Having valet trash is nice as well so you don’t have to take it out to the garage

Reply from Ascend Apollo

So far, so good. Nice, clean, quiet. Also very safe. Leasing staff very helpful and polite. If I could change one thing it would be the extra charges for things I don’t necessarily need like valet trash. I can take my own trash out.