I moved to this community 6 months ago and since then I feel it like my house ... It is a calm, clean community. Best of all is the office staff very friendly..,..

I LOVE THESE APARTMENTS. GREAT NEIGHBORS. AWSOME PERKS. RIVER JUST ACROSS THE STREET. ALWAYS FIND PARKING SPOTS. And the renewal fee is fairly low. Great place to live.

Maintenance service is the best. Always show up right away and fix what needs to be fixed. Someone always in the office happy and friendly and ready to help

I have really enjoyed the community. As someone who works mostly evening and nights the rare interactions I’ve had with people are always great. I have zero complaints.

Reply from Ascent

It has been the best. Every issue we had has being taken care if right away. It's a safe place to live. Only problem is the recreational smoking. I dont mind if someone wants to smoke just dont do it where kids are around or walking by other people's apartments.

Reply from Ascent

It is a nice place to live. The property is well maintained (other than the garbage areas). Most of the neighbors are nice. I almost never have an issue finding a parking spot close to my apartment.

Reply from Ascent

Great place to live, Very nice employees who are always willing and ready to help. Some changes could be made about how maintenance responds to residents, how unfriendly some of the residents are but its a world of different people with different strokes. Taking care of pets and cleaning after pets can also be stressed upon to pet owners. Over all i love this residence.

Reply from Ascent

We were actually surprised that staff cared when we voiced some concerns with neighbors smoking, and they resolved the problem in a very timely fashion. We are also amazed at the speed of which our maintenance requests get solved!

Reply from Ascent

Cool neighborhood and neighbors too. Wish the apartments themselves could be updated. Also the gym could use more free weights. 25 pounds is pretty light

Reply from Ascent

The main thing I love is how quickly the maintenance people are at fixing anything. Not much has gone wrong, but if something is our of sorts they are so quick to fix it!

Reply from Ascent

Staff are friendly and helpful. Place is usually private and peaceful. Grounds, trash area are dirty. Many times not enough parking. Better then renting from a private landlord with the ever changing denver renting market, we have found some stability here.

Reply from Ascent

Very nice the apartments but there are always police in the day and night I have no problems with that but sometimes it is uncomfortable to leave my apartment and see policemen always

Reply from Ascent

I have lived here for the past 5 years and so far it has been a wonderful experience. Apartments are very clean and the office staff are very quick on maintenance and repairs. Shoutout to the office staff they have been amazing taking care of all the residents concerns. Overall happy to be living here!

Reply from Ascent

Excellent staff who are polite and prompt. The people living in the complex usually stick to themselves, but the children can be loud. Overall a fine place to live!

Reply from Ascent

Parking is a nightmare. I'd gladly pay an extra $50 a month for an assigned space. Upkeep for long term residence should not be the burden of the resident-aka, carpet cleanings. The way someone's belongings are left outside in a parking spot when they are evicted is obviously your prerogative but makes the property look trashy.

Reply from Ascent

Love these apartments. Best place ive lived in, in Colorado. Great staff. And very clean. Friendly neighbors. Best of all awsome creek across the street.

Reply from Ascent

I enjoy living here at ascent, I have only one complaint. The number of unsupervised children that are playing in the parking lot area on certain days can be concerning for the kids safety at times.

Reply from Ascent

So far this has been a pretty nice place to live! Conveniently located near just about EVERYTHING I need I'm pretty content with the community that we chose to live in for our first time in Denver.

Reply from Ascent

Neighborhood is good. Lower neighbor is a pain though. Propane tanks for the grill are usually empty I’ve actually replaced one myself just to use it. Glad the pools been open

Reply from Ascent

Great place to live, convenient location, beautiful grounds, and the Cherry Creek Trail is right here! Shopping is close. Pet friendly. Great people, great neighbors!

Reply from Ascent

Its great. Our a/c stop working and the maintenance people caught it and let us know before we went to the office. They have being great. :)

Reply from Ascent

Service has been great so far. There are trails nearby that are easy to walk as well as a park about half a mile a way. My only real gripe is being required to pay $25 a month for trash valet. I'd like to take my own trash out for free.

Reply from Ascent

Good experience nice area good service easy payment through online good management a loot of parking spot for evry body their talking car of the trash too so I don’t have to walk to the dumbster

Reply from Ascent

The past 2 months have been okay. Buildings are kept pretty clean, but garbage areas could use some attention. Seems like a friendly community... Lots of kids. There were a few bumps along the way, but overall not a bad start.

Reply from Ascent

Great living on the third floor! Lots of kids running around outside, and parking isn’t great. The rent is cheap though and the property has a pool.