Ascent

The area is ok, but my heating never lasts more than a week before it breaks again. My gas heater has never worked even though we have made attempts to get it fixed.
One should never feel on edge when going home and unfortunately that’s how I’ve felt this last year living at ASCENT. I was always made to feel it was because I’m a single gay father with and adopted son. But I was criticized of my overnight guest and for my ex’s dog which I cared for three days a week while my ex gets his chemotherapy treatment. Either way we were always good, quiet, respectful tenants who paid rent on time. Our car was towed three times and these were incidents immediately after a discussion with management about lack of parking. Our AC was out this summer for almost two months and assistant management laughed when I asked for compensation during that time. The list gets longer but I’m so frustrated writing this that I refuse to give more time on a matter I know will go nowhere
The apartment itself is really nice & beautiful. All of the staff are accommodating and responsive. I have loved living here, an overall great experience.
Any kind of visits for pest control for them to spray but there is no communication to tell us they are coming or give us any heads up. Dog poop bags are always out and not refilled for a while
Place looks nice inside and out, the apartment is clean and ready to use I like the hard wood floors. Very convenient with laundry Room inside instead of trying to find a cheap place or sharing with others
Nice, quiet community with a head ache of a parking problem. What makes it worst is they will even have your car towed even if you live here and have to park your car In the visitor’s parking, you will be towed away. The next available parking is on the streets. I really wish they would fix this problem.
I’ve lived here going on 3 years now and it’s just changed a lot and I feel like a lot of what was, is now gone. Maintenance takes at least 5 requests before ever making it there. Whoever comes into my apartment for “inspections” literally uses my things. The customer service definitely needs some help. And most importantly the way you guys are towing people who LIVE HERE for expired tags that are only a week expired but then people who don’t even live here or have tags expired since April, don’t even get a warning sticker on their window. I just got a brand new car and can’t even park in the lot I PAY FOR because it’ll get towed? I wanted to stay here until I could get a house but I’m highly debating moving to another apartment before then.
I love the out door hallways to get to your apartment. All neighbors I have met are friendly. There’s a great calming atmosphere at this community.
1 star
Bad roach infestation that’s been neglected for years. It’s to the point where it isn’t salvageable. I’ve done every possible at home treatment, and the new manager has tried every option, and they just will not go away or improve.
It is a dirty community, no maintenance is ever done, and if it’s done it takes forever, the time frames to have maintenance come over is eternal. May look pretty from the outside but poor management.