Great place to live, convenient location, beautiful grounds, and the Cherry Creek Trail is right here! Shopping is close. Pet friendly. Great people, great neighbors!

Its great. Our a/c stop working and the maintenance people caught it and let us know before we went to the office. They have being great. :)

Service has been great so far. There are trails nearby that are easy to walk as well as a park about half a mile a way. My only real gripe is being required to pay $25 a month for trash valet. I'd like to take my own trash out for free.

Good experience nice area good service easy payment through online good management a loot of parking spot for evry body their talking car of the trash too so I don’t have to walk to the dumbster

Reply from Ascent

The past 2 months have been okay. Buildings are kept pretty clean, but garbage areas could use some attention. Seems like a friendly community... Lots of kids. There were a few bumps along the way, but overall not a bad start.

Great living on the third floor! Lots of kids running around outside, and parking isn’t great. The rent is cheap though and the property has a pool.

The Ascent Apartments have really lived up to what they promised when first finding them. I am more than happy to be living here. I would highly recommend.

I like it. Great apartment and management. The noise is kept to a minimum and the grounds are clean. I like the fact that they have trash valet

So far so good. Been here for almost a week. Clean common areas, really friendly staff. Well maintained apartment. Lots of kids in the area playing during the day. Quiet at night and a decent amount of parking

The apartments are clean and very upscale inside. The staff is very nice. The community in the apartments could use more activities to bring them together though.

except for the parking... no complaints. parking could be alot better. cant find a spot at night. too many people who dont live here park in our spots.

Excellent maintenance and just a little too bit loud playground and bit too loud neighbors. Other than that a great community i wish parking issues get resolved too.

It’s very clean outside all the time most of the people in the neighborhood are calm I would recommend this to a friend and also the maintenance is fast

I love this place. It so quiet and people are so friendly. The community is so clean and perfect for kids. Schools in the area are also great

Right now I’m so happy with my new apartment home, leasing office service is excellent Lisa is so friendly and very professional. Very recommend ....

Ascent is doing so much to improve the grounds, amenities, and apts. I wish I could move into a new one, but that would mean more $$$$. I do wish tenant parking was better assigned. I'm in love with the boxes for large pkgs. The staff is great. I do wish someone would remove the roofing tiles, that are stuck in the tree in front of my balcony, it's an eye sore.

Ascent feels safe and is slightly off the main road enough for quiet but close enough to the highway for easily getting around Denver. There are kids *everywhere*, but I'm not the kind of person who is bothered by children running around all over the property (kinda adds to the feeling of security here.)

Much better than our move in. Things only seem to get better, and we are looking forward to being here a long time. Wonderful maintenence staff, very professional and always ready to help.

For the most part everything is great! Little hiccups with trash pick up or noisy neighbors but generally quiet. Utilities stay pretty low and the staff is always nice

Maintenance response is great.. Grounds are kept neat and clean. When dealing with office staff always a great experience, very helpful. Enjoy my living experience at Ascent so far.

Reply from Ascent

Love living here!!!! This complex is not only affordable, but has some luxurious features to their apartments for not being in a wealthy area. Would definitely recommend!!!

Reply from Ascent

Good place to live. Nice and quiet, especially at night. Love having in-unit laundry! Locations is very close to the freeway (about 5 minutes).

Reply from Ascent

It's been ok for the past three years, when I have a need its been taken care of. Parking is a bit of pain when some neighbors have more then 10 vehicles. but overall its cool.

Great location. It wasn't move-in ready. Matinence is backed up but their really great when they come. Too much money for the quality and experience of the property

y stay here. I think the rent is a little high for the amenities being offered not sure its in line with far rent rates in the area with amenities and renewal was a little high considering how faithful I am and patient with my maintenance call