Too many changes within management is never a good sign. Parking for our units should be assigned. We’ve got a three bedroom and you’d think we would have parking available anytime but that’s not ever the case.

This is our third year living at Ascent. Many of the residents have become close friends, and plenty more are friendly neighbors that we wave to, in passing. The office staff members are pleasant and attentive. Only reason we may end up leaving would be due to our large family size.

Josh has been an exceptional manager, any concerns that we have he's prompt to help us with it. Also, a good and peaceful community to live in.

Ascent shows a great, safe community. A great location. The staff is very helpful and generous with there connections and ability to make living here a pleasure.

I wish they would clean up, and/or move, after the birds that nest on the exit signs. There is a lot of bird poop under them. Or just clean up the stairs and walkways in the buildings.

Reply from Ascent

I love living at Ascent. My apartment is spacious and well-maintained. There’s plenty of parking and the management is great. The only downside is how loud the kids can be during the day, and that it carries through the halls.

The Office Staff are so easy to work with, we love Josh! Also, the property itself is well maintained and we like coming home to it every night!

This community has taken a positive change with the new property management. They really care and make sure it feels like home! I love the new upgrades in my apartment, it gives it a real modern look.

Good management and people the staff are helpful good area its changed when the new management change i was looking to move because of the old staff who was working here

Great amenities. Staff is friendly and helpful. Love the amazon HUB. The pool area is amazing. The washer and dryer are the best I’ve ever seen at any apartment.

Parking is a bit of an issue, could use improvements. These people currently banging on my wall at 8 in the morning also irks me. But the community itself is overall decent.

I moved to this community 6 months ago and since then I feel it like my house ... It is a calm, clean community. Best of all is the office staff very friendly..,..

I LOVE THESE APARTMENTS. GREAT NEIGHBORS. AWSOME PERKS. RIVER JUST ACROSS THE STREET. ALWAYS FIND PARKING SPOTS. And the renewal fee is fairly low. Great place to live.

Maintenance service is the best. Always show up right away and fix what needs to be fixed. Someone always in the office happy and friendly and ready to help

I have really enjoyed the community. As someone who works mostly evening and nights the rare interactions I’ve had with people are always great. I have zero complaints.

Reply from Ascent

It has been the best. Every issue we had has being taken care if right away. It's a safe place to live. Only problem is the recreational smoking. I dont mind if someone wants to smoke just dont do it where kids are around or walking by other people's apartments.

Reply from Ascent

It is a nice place to live. The property is well maintained (other than the garbage areas). Most of the neighbors are nice. I almost never have an issue finding a parking spot close to my apartment.

Reply from Ascent

Great place to live, Very nice employees who are always willing and ready to help. Some changes could be made about how maintenance responds to residents, how unfriendly some of the residents are but its a world of different people with different strokes. Taking care of pets and cleaning after pets can also be stressed upon to pet owners. Over all i love this residence.

Reply from Ascent

We were actually surprised that staff cared when we voiced some concerns with neighbors smoking, and they resolved the problem in a very timely fashion. We are also amazed at the speed of which our maintenance requests get solved!

Reply from Ascent

Cool neighborhood and neighbors too. Wish the apartments themselves could be updated. Also the gym could use more free weights. 25 pounds is pretty light

Reply from Ascent

The main thing I love is how quickly the maintenance people are at fixing anything. Not much has gone wrong, but if something is our of sorts they are so quick to fix it!

Reply from Ascent

Staff are friendly and helpful. Place is usually private and peaceful. Grounds, trash area are dirty. Many times not enough parking. Better then renting from a private landlord with the ever changing denver renting market, we have found some stability here.

Reply from Ascent

Very nice the apartments but there are always police in the day and night I have no problems with that but sometimes it is uncomfortable to leave my apartment and see policemen always

Reply from Ascent

I have lived here for the past 5 years and so far it has been a wonderful experience. Apartments are very clean and the office staff are very quick on maintenance and repairs. Shoutout to the office staff they have been amazing taking care of all the residents concerns. Overall happy to be living here!

Reply from Ascent

Excellent staff who are polite and prompt. The people living in the complex usually stick to themselves, but the children can be loud. Overall a fine place to live!