Ascent

4.1

4.1

Great office and maintenance staff, awesome location and neighborhood. Parking could be better but overall a great place to live and call home.
Since new management has taken over it’s felt more like home again. It hadn’t felt like home during the time of the previous management. The office staff, which mostly includes the managers have been amazing to our family. We experienced a situation that had gotten out of control, and management jumped right into action to fix the situation for us. Anytime we have a question or an issue it is answered or resolved in a timely manner. Maintenance always shows up when needed, and is very professional and friendly. My five star rating has definitely been earned!
So good its improved but the insects and the spiders in the whole complex more than the people Need to find solution for this also need to care about cleaning the buildings from the outside
Living at ascent the last 3 years hasn’t been a bad experience in the sense of comfortability and maintenance. My apartment all though rather small, is nice. The front office tends to my needs whenever I have asked. But I can say my experience with the substantial increase in rent since the time I have lived here has been unpleasant.
1 star
Neighbors are theives... steal from your balcony and the complex does nothing to stop it ... community ignores maintenance requests ... maintenance doesnt show when they say they will
Too many changes within management is never a good sign. Parking for our units should be assigned. We’ve got a three bedroom and you’d think we would have parking available anytime but that’s not ever the case.
This is our third year living at Ascent. Many of the residents have become close friends, and plenty more are friendly neighbors that we wave to, in passing. The office staff members are pleasant and attentive. Only reason we may end up leaving would be due to our large family size.
Josh has been an exceptional manager, any concerns that we have he's prompt to help us with it. Also, a good and peaceful community to live in.
Ascent shows a great, safe community. A great location. The staff is very helpful and generous with there connections and ability to make living here a pleasure.
I wish they would clean up, and/or move, after the birds that nest on the exit signs. There is a lot of bird poop under them. Or just clean up the stairs and walkways in the buildings.