Awesome. Alan has been a tremendous help throughout the process — from showing us as many apartment as we wanted to see, some more than once, to filling out the paperwork and getting us moved in. Easy, breezy thanks to Alan.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Most everyone is helpful and friendly. The location is convenient and the amenities are plentiful. This week is appreciation week and is a festive and fun event.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I like that it is clean, and appears to be a safe place to live. Staff is awesome with the exception of the one male leading agent. He needs to rethink why he took up the position.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

So far it’s been amazing. The property is just beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better apartment for my first living on my own. It really has everything you could want in a place.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

The maintenance is the best I've ever had in a building, and the apartments are really nice. It's been a major pain when events are taking place at the AA center, though

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

This apartment complex is fantastic. The gym is really good. If the gym had a rowing machine and dumbells to 80 lbs it would be perfect. A small investment for a large payoff.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I am extremely satisfied with Ascent Victory Apartments. The amenities are first class and the staff has made apartment living smooth and easy. The building is quiet, yet full of positive energy. I am so pleased.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Living at The Ascent has completely changed how I view living in an apartment. It is very easy to forget you are not at a 4 or 5 star hotel.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Great units and amenities. Very friendly staff as well. Golf simulator is really cool on the 20th floor roll! Love the pool and work out facilities.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Alan was inviting and very informative. We had many apartments to choose from but the Ascent was the top with its views, prices, rustic feel. We could call no other place home.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Alan has done a great job the rest of the staff is also nice and the view is good. I look forward to living here for the duration of my lease term

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I haven't even moved in yet but I'm beyond excited to be a new resident at Ascent. Kayla was awesome to work with - she's incredibly knowledgable of the building and is fun to be around. Looking forward to my upcoming experience here!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I have been at Ascent for 6 months now and was really happy to get to meet some people at the social events in December because otherwise, we haven’t had a chance to meet people in our hall or even around the dog park as much as we hoped. With the AAC events in full swing the traffic takes some getting used to but with the back entrance, isn’t too bad. Looking forward to more events to enjoy and meet more people.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

So far, the staff has been extremely helpful with my move! They have made this transition so much easier on me. The decor in the apartment complex is exactly the look I wanted. Love it here!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Breanna was extremely helpful and moved quickly to get us into apartment we wanted. Extremely impressed with amenities and the neighborhood.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Beautiful community. The leasing office was great, Kayla made our move extremely easy and it’s a great location. Walkable to several bars and restaurants.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Just moved in and love the apartment and all the amenities. Easy process to get set up. Top of the line! Looking forward to living in Dallas from California!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Excellent building, great hospitality and kindness from staff. Intermittent outages of the garage door are the only negative I have experienced.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Great location and service, staff and maintnence performed amazing.. Amenities are bar none top grade. Victory park is a great place to live.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

As soon as we saw this apartment community we just knew! We totally fell in love with it. The staff are friendly and helpful, the facilities are amazing and the views from our apartment are stunning.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I love living at ascent this is my first high rise community I lived in. I love how friendly the staff is and how on top security is with making sure residents are protected.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

The staff here is amazing. My leasing agent Kayla is the best! I love that they over-communicate when there's an issue that may impact us. Also, I love that I can not hear my neighbors through the walls. That's a huge plus!!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Ascent Victory Park is beyond fantastic. Both property manager and assistant manager are diligent, respectful, and professional. They truly know how to provide exceptional customer care and most important make you feel at home. Front desk is always willing to assist with special request, resulting in happy tenants. From monthly private socials just for us, Ascent is rental perfection. At Ascent Victory Park residents are valued. The building is well appointed and location is superb. The views from the pool deck are incredible. The team is courteous and on-top of everything building related. Amenities spaces are top notch, I love the private dinning area and towel cart. Building, residential floors, and dog areas are clean and well-maintained. Maintenance staff always get the job done in a timely manner. This building is a full-service building unlike any other in Dallas. There is an excellent tenant mix here providing wonderful friendships and great neighbors. I would recommend Ascent Victory Park as a new home or corporate lease. #Ascentvictorypark #bestresidentialhighrise

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Although their were some issues initially the staff is very attentive and so nice! The activities are great! Even our dog Jasper loves living here!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Clean property, helpful staff, convenient location. Great amenities with something different for everyone. Business center is very useful. Rooftop deck is a plus