Love the ascent, amenities are the best and the front desk staff are always helpful. Any maintenance issue has been resolved quickly as well

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

We have had a great experience so far! The Ascent Victory Park in Dallas feels like a home, not a high-rise apartment complex. The staff is very friendly and welcoming!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I find the staff to be friendly. Maint is very friendly and prompt. Would prefer a concierge that did not change staff so frequently. Security could be better.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

This apartment building is a cut above the rest. Incredible amenities, private apartments with concrete floors and sound proof walls. The residents are very respectful and fun.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I have thoroughly enjoyed living at ascent victory park. The staff is extremely helpful, the property is beautiful, and I love showing off the amenities to my friends.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

So far my experience has been great! Love my new apartment and all it has to offer. I also I have a amazing view! Staff is great as well. I’m pretty happy here!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

The building has certainly taken a turn when it comes to quality of both resident life and overall the dealing with any issues within the building. We haven't had consistent concierge at all, and security is useless.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Great from start to finish app process. Touring the complex was a lot of fun as well. The amenities are over the top. Alan and Russe are very helpful and knowledgable. The facilities are well maintained. Its hard not to rave about the Ascent!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

It was great, love Jon and rebbeca. They made my movin an awesome experience. Everything was done in a timely matter and they checked up on me after the move.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Experience has been above and beyond! Someone to anwser any request made on the phone in a hurry. Everyone is so so kind and thoughtful. I can’t wait till I get off work everyday to get home and lay out by the amazing pool!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Just moved into the community and everything is way above expectations. The amenities are great, people are so friendly, and my dog is so happy to have such a wonderful place to call her forever home.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I have had a very good experience with ascent victory park so far. I could do without pitbulls. I enjoy my unit very much so far since my move.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Convenient location, great neighbors and community, 24 hour concierge is useful . However, needs to maintain floors , elevators and elevate security

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Just moved in and so far I love it. The leasing team made it easy to move in and welcomed my pup and I with gifts. I felt the love immediately, plus the views from my apartment are amazing.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Fabulous community! The more time I spent here, the more I love this place. The interior finish is fabulous, staffs are friendly. Most importantly, living here is so convenient! CVS and 7-11 downstairs, coffee shops downstairs, tons of restaurants downstairs, Katy trail near by. Not to say the Tom Thumb that’s about to open. Amazing experience living here!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I absolutely LOVE ❤️ this community. The residents, Management, Concierge and Furbabies are by far the best in Victory Park. My only reason for 4 stars is due to the AAC traffic situation. I really wish access to AAC was limited so that Houston and Payne intersection was not hindered OR special back access to AVP was granted.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

We are new residents and the staff has made the move in process so easy. And maintenance is so attentive! We’ve been really impressed. Thank you all!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I have been at Ascent for 4 months now and absolutely love it. The leasing office & concierge is always so nice & willing to help & maintenance is incredibly quick at getting things done.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

When I first arrived here I was amazed on how quickly the staff helped us. Even though I won’t be living here all the time until I get to nursing school. They treated me like I was any other resident!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

The staff is fantastic and the apartment has a lovely feel. The only reason it doesn’t get 5 stars is the upkeep of the amenities, but that is partly the resident’s responsibility.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Had a great experience with the leasing process and apartment selection. Pumped for the amenities and upscale Dallas living, as well as close proximity to AA.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I love the building & amenities. The staff is slow to respond. All of the community/resident events are poorly planned & never have enough for everyone. If they have the time frame set for 2 or 3 hours, they run out in the first 30 minutes.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Great staff and amenities. I really appreciate how they consider our individual needs and are always more than willing to help out. Amazing experience my first year so far!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I love this community !! Community is fun but also quiet ! Lots of things going on , lots of spaces to go if you just wanna get out your apartment but not leave the building . The business center is unmatched and very convienent for those of us who work from home.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Alan did a great job showing me different units/ floorplans to make me feel more comfortable in my decision. I thought it was great that residents that live here were advocating for me to live there and that they truly enjoyed it at Ascent. I look forward to moving in soon! Erik