I love living at ascent this is my first high rise community I lived in. I love how friendly the staff is and how on top security is with making sure residents are protected.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

The staff here is amazing. My leasing agent Kayla is the best! I love that they over-communicate when there's an issue that may impact us. Also, I love that I can not hear my neighbors through the walls. That's a huge plus!!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Ascent Victory Park is beyond fantastic. Both property manager and assistant manager are diligent, respectful, and professional. They truly know how to provide exceptional customer care and most important make you feel at home. Front desk is always willing to assist with special request, resulting in happy tenants. From monthly private socials just for us, Ascent is rental perfection. At Ascent Victory Park residents are valued. The building is well appointed and location is superb. The views from the pool deck are incredible. The team is courteous and on-top of everything building related. Amenities spaces are top notch, I love the private dinning area and towel cart. Building, residential floors, and dog areas are clean and well-maintained. Maintenance staff always get the job done in a timely manner. This building is a full-service building unlike any other in Dallas. There is an excellent tenant mix here providing wonderful friendships and great neighbors. I would recommend Ascent Victory Park as a new home or corporate lease. #Ascentvictorypark #bestresidentialhighrise

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Although their were some issues initially the staff is very attentive and so nice! The activities are great! Even our dog Jasper loves living here!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Clean property, helpful staff, convenient location. Great amenities with something different for everyone. Business center is very useful. Rooftop deck is a plus

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Amazing! The concierge is so helpful and the maintenance team is over the top notch! The building itself was built in high quality. Love the appliance in my apartment as well!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

The ascent is very peaceful, quite , and clean atmosphere. The employees that work in the community are professional and helpful in every way.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Every detail was thought of when constructing the Ascent Victory Park. I walked in and immediately knew it was the one. Finally a place that didn’t feel sterile and actually felt like home

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

We have been blown away by the friendliness of the whole community, from Kayla in the leasing team through to other residents we encounter in lifts/hallways! There is a definite community vibe and we are glad to be a part of it.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I wish there was a welcome packet when we arrived. We got lost so many times and we’re confused with parking, trash, etc! Definitely need something in that direction. Also, a person should email or come to the apartment to help go over things like our portal and packages. It’s all been very confusing and hard to figure out on our own!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Staff snd amenities including pool and gym are awesome, and so convenient. The building is basically brand-new and fantastic shape. If there's ever an issue the staff or maintenance takes care of it right away. Couldn't be more pleased with living here.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I’ve only been living here a short while, but I have nothing but amazing things to say. There have been no noise disturbances, the apartment is gorgeous and well taken care of, and residents and staff have been beyond helpful and friendly. I absolutely love it at Ascent.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

I moved into AVP on November 2nd and I already feel the love ❤️. I’ve lived in Victory Park before at another high rise building and Ascent far exceeds them in sooo many ways. Management is #1, Garage is #2 and overall quality of residents would be #3. Needless to say I’d recommend anyone looking for a luxury high rise and not a high rise dormitory to Ascent Victory Park

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Great staff and amenities! Quick turnaround on service requests. No major concerns but, wish the guest parking situation would be fixed though.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

beautiful, good amenities, great maintenance people - the best i've ever rented in, for sure. runs like a charm, and really high quality finishes

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

The staff are really helpful and so very kind. The surprise of having to pay by certified check was an unfortunate surprise for an out-of-state transplant with no local banks with which to obtain one. Have already had service to fix a fan in my unit, and they did a great job. I love this place so far!

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Perfect except for game days/concerts. I love the building and management team. Also front desk and staff are awesome. Taking some time to get to know neighbors but everyone is nice. Love the events you put on as well.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Love it so far. Staff and residents are very friendly and the complex is great. The facilities are wonderful and everything is well-maintained and clean.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

We have just signed a lease and we love it already! Great amenities and wonderful leasing agents. We are excited to become residents of ascent victory park.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Kayla was very helpful during the leasing process. She made it super easy and was always responsive to my many questions. I am looking forward to moving in.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Overall this is a great building with nice amenities but the dog park needs more regular washing since half of it is under an overhang and it almost always smells terrible. Unfortunately our dog is really unhappy going out there and is still getting used to the city noise which means she doesn’t like any other areas around our building either. It’s been two and a half months since we moved in so hopefully she will come around. I LOVE that they host a grab and go breakfast every Wednesday, that is an awesome feature. The pool is beautiful as are the common areas, I just haven’t made a point to use them all. My husband is crazy about the golf simulator and uses it all the time. It’s a must when we host company.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Very helpful staff. Building amenities are excellent. The 24 hour concierge is an excellent addition. Parking garage includes big spaces and location of apartment is great.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

From the moment I walked in, I knew this is where I wanted to move. After having a disappointing previous property experience, everything about Ascent is perfect. The signature scent throughout, the amazing design, the incredible amenities, the great staff. All excellent

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Seamless move in process, knowledgeable and helpful staff, great apartment finishings and amenities. Central location, price for value is easily justifiable.

Reply from Ascent Victory Park

Very good so far! Delivery notifications are very prompt. All of the Concierge staff are so friendly and helpful. I really love the Building Link portal site. It is very useful and convenient.