Ashby at Ross Bridge

4.7

4.7

Brooke
The complex is quiet, the pool is amazing, it’s feels very safe (which is so so nice for women living alone), people are generally good about picking up after their dogs. It’s lovely
Treasure
This ia a pet friendly environment and has great amenities like a fitnesscenter, pool and car wash. A great place to live and conveniently located to restaurants and shopping.
Erica
Just moved in but seems good so far! Only downside is the bugs in my apartment. Hoping to get it under wraps with pest control when they come next week!
Ashley
I’ve been here for about 6 months, and I’m still happy with my decision to move here. The complex is well maintained and is generally pretty quiet.
Rachel
It’s a relaxed atmosphere. It’s quiet. I’ve been here for about 4 years now. It’s been very convenient for us. I’ve had nearly no issues while living here.
Rodney
Great place to stay. Convenient and very peaceful. Front office staff and the maintenance department are very helpful and attentive. Very nice pool area. Plenty of parking.
Nakina
We just moved in a couple of days ago! But the office staff has been nothing but completely nice to us. Answering all our questions. We love our new home!
Sonya
Great neighborhood and great customer service. The complex is quiet and clean, and the staff is always quick to respond when we have a question or issue.
Cynthia
My residential experience has been great! I do wish I had a little more room size but all in all things are great. I’m still in awe of maintenance tho. My daughter’s complex has a terrible crew and she pays over $2000 a month. But here, they respond and they respond in a reasonable amount of time and they don’t give you excuses to keep from doing the work. Once again, great job!!!
Kayle
Such a lovely place. You get what you pay for. I am renewing for my 3rd year and even with new staff coming in, the service stays excellent.