Ashby at Ross Bridge

The atmosphere in this apartment units is really nice. We feels safe here and overall living experience is good. The apartments are are neat and clean and the office is very helpful
The move in process was so easy! Jennifer did an amazing job through the entire process! From helping me find an apartment and officially making this place my new home!
I have lived here for over four months now, and I can truly call this place home. It is nice and quiet, and the surrounding area is beautiful.
Living in the Ashby community has been a great experience, I see kids playing in little park, people walking their dog, families taking a walk. The premises is well maintained. Service requests and calls are answered and addressed promptly.
I have loved my stay at Ashby so far. The staff is so friendly and even if there is a maintenance problem, they are so kind and fast. I love getting to know everyone and how kind they are. The apartment itself is a dream. It is a blessing to be able to stay at a place of this quality.
My kids and I have really enjoyed the community. It's very quiet, and the ground guys are great. The swimming pool area, my kids love. Friendly and respectful neighbors.
I really like it here at Ashby, this is the nicest apartment I've ever lived it. Everyone at the office has been extremely nice and helpful with any questions I've had. I'm extremely happy with my decision.
The staff, specifically Shantel, is very pleasant and accommodating. She followed up with us frequently and made sure we had everything we needed.
The office staff is the best. I just moved in yesterday and I feel incredibly safe in this area as compared to the last. There have been a few delays but they are understandable.
Staff is really good, thing are well maintained. The only thing is that the pool is still close. Other properties are already open and it is quite important for the kids.