Ashby at Ross Bridge

Community is a nice and safe neighborhood. Grounds are well kept and the neighbors are friendly. I wish they would figure out how to make the amenities more available and would build a tennis court. Only negative is the inconsistency of how water and sewer bills are calculated.
I love it here! There is a great community. It’s one of the nicest apartments around and at a great price. Maintenance is extremely fast. I can’t find anything bad about it.
I love this community! I’ve been living here since March 2014 and all Fogleman’s leasing agents and staff have all been attentive and friendly! This location is a small slice of paradise! Great place to live!
Best apartment complex in Hoover. Will recommend anyone to stay here. It’s very quiet. Maintenance and the people in the office are super nice and handle all requests promptly.
I think that the assistant manager, Shantel was responsive when I was looking to lease my place. I have not had the same level of responsiveness from her to my emails about maintenance issues since moving into my unit, and that has been really disappointing. Particularly since she specifically requested I communicate with her via email instead of phone. I have emails that have gone unanswered for days and maintenance issues unresolved. I was also supposed to have a dryer and washer that I am leasing through the Ashby at Ross Bridge delivered when I moved in. I paid up front the prorated cost for the first month, and the appliances have yet to be delivered. It feels like a bait and switch because of the drastic shift in the level of customer service after I signed my lease. I wish I had known that would be the case prior to leasing. Thankfully I have a short term lease while working remotely in Alabama. Hopefully this review will help others not end up in the same boat as me.
Good service and prompt response from the management. Community is clean with a lot of enmities. Pet areas are mostly clean unless there residents do t pick up after their pets.
I have been living here now for 4 years. I love the location it’s so close to anything I could ever need. The property is very attractive and I always feel proud to share where I live. My apartment is perfect and just the right size! I don’t have to worry about maintenance issues, if anything comes up it is taken care of in 24 hours. The office staff and manager are so helpful and friendly. I feel right at home here!
Nice community with immediate maintenance response.only thing we r facing is house flies and roaches sometimes .Pest control took action but still roaches coming sometimes
This is my first time renting an apartment and Shantel literally took the best care of me and was super helpful and understanding during the day entire move in process.
I've lived at Ashby for three and a half years now, and I have loved the community environment. The staff is always friendly, and maintenance is very timely.