Ashby at Ross Bridge

The leasing office staff has always been nice. And the maintenance and ground guys are awesome. Very quiet community. Nice neighbors. And I really like the carwash bay with the free vacuum. My kids love the pool and they do a great job at keeping it clean. Nice to have a business center to use the computer and printer. Convenient location.
Great experience. Nice and quiet community. Amenities are clean and well kept. Service is quick and easy in cases of repairs/service work. Would recommend to anyone.
Staff is very always very friendly and helpful. The apartments are beautiful and very spacious. The property is also maintained and cleaned regularly.
My husband and I have recently moved into our new apartment, and we could not be happier! We are so appreciate of the welcoming staff, the beautiful apartment, and easy access to great amenities and places to explore.
Brand new to the community but everyone seems very friendly. The apartments are very nice and everything is kept very neat and clean. The staff is always willing to help
The move-in process has been great so far! From completing the application to getting our keys-everyone At Ashby has been very accommodating and friendly.
Our family has truly enjoyed our time spent at Ashby at Ross Bridge. We have been here for over 3 years and continue to renew because of the well maintained community and our fellow neighbors!
I enjoy living in this community. It's usually very clear and quiet. My close neighbors are nice and they speak. I wish the rent want so expensive.
Very well kept neighborhood. Quiet place as well. We really like how safe we feel in the community. Homes are nicely appointed with needed amenities
Service was good. But did not get the apt I really wanted.😩Staff is nice,apts are clean, noisy neighbors but for the most part it's ok staying here. I just love the area that's why I choose here.