Ashley Court Apartments

4.3

4.3

Sheena
Move-In process was very easy & all done electronically. During this crazy pandemic, applying and submitting documents was a breeze compared to other locations. The office stuff was knowledgeable and available whenever I had questions or concerns.
Lelia
My AC broke on a very hot day and the maintenance team came out the same day to fix it. they were quick and efficient and very nice. They had to come out a second time the next day with additional parts.
Matt
Just moved in and is pretty nice so far. The three-bedroom apartment is very spacious and is layed out well. The extra half bath is super nice for the price point.
Geneva
Move in was very easy and smooth. All my questions were answered in a timely manner. Apartment is very clean. Community is clean. I love my 3rd floor apartment
Charai
The service I have received thus far has been SUPERB! Everything was explained in detail. Amy was so friendly and welcoming. I already feel at home.
Kimberly
It was a wonderful experience. Couldn’t” have been better The leasing agent made my moving anxiety come to an ease I’m happy I choose this community to live in
Nicole
so far so good, a few little things that need attention but all in all nice. staff was definitely pleasant. area is nice, having really ventured throughout the community as of yet. local store close and clean..
Tyressa
Nice clean community, staff awesome, grounds always beautiful very quiet , just sec from grocery store and highway . Apartments are very specious
Olando
It's not the same, different people with don't care mentality about cleaning. Need better workout equipment and a few more amenities for the community
Daniel
I wish my neighbor downstairs would quiet down. The walls are paper thin... Other than that, everything is wonderful. The location and pricing cannot be beat.