I enjoy being here at Ashley court apts. Very safe and quiet place with friendly neighbors. I would recommend other people to move here and enjoy their stay.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love the peace and quiet of the neighborhood. Whenever there is an issue in the home, maintenance always fix it! Yay go team! Great place to live!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I'm very happy with my new home, I love the community and how amazing the apartment was when we moved in! We are still very happy with our home!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I absolutely love Ashley Court Apartments. This is my second residence since staying in an apartment and my favorite. The office staff is great and polite. I would definitely recommend this community to others.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I really enjoy living in this community. The apartments are nice and spacious and a great deal for the money. The people who live here are also very kind and respectful and it is not a loud and dirty neighborhood at all. It is great for families and professionals who do not want to worry about living with the college crowed.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far, so good. Nice apartment and amenities. Wish the gym had barbells, & apartment didn't face the parking lot. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Overall the experience is really good. Until recently everything has been noce and quiet but upstairs neighbors just started getting extremely loud during the day but mostly at night. Other than that, it’s been a good experience.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have never had a complaint in the two and a half years that I’ve lived here. It’s a very quite community and the staff is always very friendly

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Love the location. Very friendly neighborhood. Staff has the best service available. would recommend family and friends to stay. Reasonable prices.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Good community. Peaceful living. Friendly staff. Spacious apartments. Very affordable. Good community. Peaceful living. Friendly staff......

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Ashley Court is a great place to live! The one bedroom apartments are very spacious and have 2 closets! The complex is in a great location close to 85. The office team is always very prompt to respond to any concerns and maintenance is great as well. I really enjoy living here!

Good experience so far...the walking sound from the upper floor apartment is loud because the wooden structure of the building. We moved to ground floor beacuse our neighbor downstairs complained against us. Now we face the same issue from out upstairs neighbor..

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here for over 2 years now. It is a great community, and I really appreciate their prompt response any time I have a question/maintenance request. The apartments are very spacious which is hard to find in Charlotte. For the price, it is a great value!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Ashley court is a wonderful neighborhood and recommend to anyone. My neighbors are very friendly and I have not experienced any problems in the time that I have lived here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It's such a clean and pleasing environment to live in. Maintenance requests get answered right away. The rooms are spacious and the amenities accomodating. I love living here and feel at home.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Love the office staff- they are beyond sweet and helpful. The complex is kept very clean and the maintenance crew is prompt! Would definitely recommend Ashley court

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very timely response to maintenance requests, maintenance guy is great. Slow to inform about packages being delivered to office. Overall great though!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This apartment complex needs some work. The staff do what they can with their limitations, and with so many management changes, you never know what will change.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice complex. Management has acted on previous concerns and seem to be more proactive on dealing with on going issues. Provides communication via email on things taking place.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I just moved in and I'm so happy I chose Ashley Court. The staff is accommodating, the neighborhood is quiet but full of families and the location is awesome. This has got to be the most spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in Charlotte at this price point with nice little upgrades (granite counter tops and tile floors). The second room is so large I was able to put two loft style bunk beds (modern metal frames) in it as well as an additional wardrobe closet with space to spare. Leasing was a breeze with a fast approval and Makeda is a gem and on top of things. This complex is certainly worth a visit.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My experience was great the office staff are some great people they keep a smile and they make sure everything go as smooth as possible. Keep up the great work Ashley Courts!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

With relocating from Raleigh to Charlotte I was looking for a large apartment like the one I had. A closet college Friend recommended me..Moving in was a breeze, the rental office staff is very friendly.. Help me with my relocation and provide really good communications.. just wish the rental office had some extended hours during the weekday

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have had an amazing experience thus far. The staff have been great. I have no complaints and I love my apartment. The community is quiet and the location is convenient and ideal. Not too busy but you can get to many places rather quickly. I am a happy resident.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very nice apartment set-up for the price we are paying and wonderful staff who is always willing to help when needed. The pool area is nice and I also like having a dog park that is easily accessible to take my dog to at anytime of the day.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been living here for over 7 years now. The apartment layout is spacious and simply gorgeous. Maintenance and staff are professional & friendly. Overall, one of the best neighborhoods located in the University area :)