So far so good. Nothing to complain about in this community. I will say this though, Charlotte has a littering problem. I think the only solution to this littering problem is for residents to pick up the litter. That way we will be much less likely to litter in the first place.

I enjoy living here. i am definitely renewing my lease. I have been here for 9 months. The staff is friendly, and maintenance is prompt..

Nice relatively quiet community. I've enjoyed living there during this time. Although, requesting 140 characters for this is a bit ridiculous

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Gym should have a yoga room separately. Apartment door should have two locks, one can be locked or unlocked by residents only. covered parking for cars will help maintaining cars.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Staff was extremely helpful and they call you back if there is no answer when you call. Everything has been great so far, looking forward to renewing :-)

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great community. Stayed for 2 years with no complaints about much. Quiet area, easy access to stores , food and gas stations. Great amenities overall.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very nice and quiet neighborhood. The office staff is nice and professional. I would definitely recommend other people who is looking for a home to try them.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Everything is great , I really do love these apartments and the staff is awesome. Great location, big apartments, plenty of sidewalks to walk your dog or go running. Only issue I have is the parking lots. They need cameras , my neighbors car has been involved in a hit and run twice and cameras would’ve definitely helped in that case. Other than that, great apartments

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I enjoyed my stay here’s at Ashley Court. Loved the floor plan and pool. I would of loved to of been able to stay but renewal rate went up to high.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s a decent place to live and overall management is responsive. However there are definitely some things that need to be improved upon like garbage and recycling

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have lived here since 2017 and it's been a great experience. I LOVE my apartment. The layout is perfect with plenty of light throughout and the the sunroom is perfect for my plants. The few times I've needed to put in a maintenance request it was addressed right away. And the office staff is great. We've had some changes in staff since I've lived here bu everyone has always been respectful and friendly. I appreciate that. I have not had any issues living at Ashley Court. My neighbors have been great. The location lends to easy access to anyplace in Charlotte being so close to 85/485. The community has periodic events/mixers to bring the residents together. There are always people walking, jogging, or just out enjoying the sunshine. It's nice that folks here are active. Based on my experience, I would recommend Ashley Court as a great place to live.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The apartment is massive! 3 closets in just the common area, a closet in both bathrooms, and there's even a fireplace! I'm absolutely in love with the apartment and the leasing staff makes me feel like I'm actually their friend rather than just another resident. The pool is SUPER nice - saltwater and a very nice temperature. The people that live here are very friendly as well. The gentleman that lives on the floor below mine even helped me move some stuff in a few times in the last week. I love it here!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I just moved here from the other side of Charlotte and already I can see a huge difference in the level of maintenance in the complex. The buildings are well looked after. Good open spaces. Two weeks after moving I had a notice on my door that the building I was living in was scheduled for a power wash. Something that never happened at the old place. The staff is very responsive to questions and concerns. Overall, best move decision I have ever made.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I am still in the moving process but it hasn’t gone smoothly as I thought it would. It was fine when I was asking for the information but once the process started, I didn’t get any phone calls or replies back from my emails. I do have some regrets to picking this apartment because of the no replied or late replies.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

We’ve been here for about a year now and really enjoy the amenities, the staff, and most all the neighbors here. Thank you for making us feel like a part of the community!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very professional community! I love how understanding and compassionate they are with their residents. Definitely no better choice than Ashley court apartments.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Our community is very clean & well maintained. I feel it's a safe friendly environment. Maintenance team are excellent very fast for servicing. Thank you!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice area, quiet and near the major highways/shopping a plus. Good area to walk without alot of traffic, no problems so far, good place to check into if new to the area

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I enjoyed living here. The staff are very helpful and available when needed. Maintenance handles problems very quickly. I would recommend my family or friends to live here

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Office staff rocks , maintenance rocks as well ,grounds are kept up very good . Very quiet Neighborhood. My apartment I love it very spacious and Comfortable

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My family and I were in search for a convenient close commute to work local to school's and a highway accessible apartment community off 485. I contacted Ashley courts I spoke with Sasha and she was great. She answered all my questions and quickly got me moved in. I also love the fact that that they have great amenities for my children to enjoy.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great environment, close to my job, staff is great. I love staying here because everyone is friendly and you have different ethnic groups that stay here. Overall, it is quiet at night.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have enjoy things so far just had a neighbor that caused problems but the office took care of it for me so it made the transition smooth and safe.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Friendly staff Maintenance.service is very quick and always respond with in a day.Highly recommend Good amenities.but the only thing is We need a bigger park with more play items in park for kids to play and spread some sand instead of wood chips in play area.because kids are getting hurt when they fell down.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is a nice place to live..They keep the lawn clean. They maintain the keeping the place clean @ all times.The employees in the office are very nice