Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

I love this community! Very friendly and quiet. The maintenance is always quick and attentive. Not to mention the leasing staff is super involved and always offering extracurriculars to the residents.
Good looking apartments with reasonable rents and I am very happy with smart locks.Many shops are located within a few minutes drive from the apartments. Gym, Swimming pool, Play area, Carwash area etc. were well maintained. Staff was friendly and addressed the service requests quickly.
Great place, friendly leasing team, close proximity to major highways and stores. Good walking for excercise and nice area for pricing. Hope to have newer gym equipment soon!!
Lives here previously and loved the apartments. I moved back due to the spacious and luxurious amenities they offer. I’ve never had any problems here at ashley court.
So far it has been a great experience. the front office staff has been nothing but pleasant. The maintenance crew has been receptive of all of the maintenance request and orders that I have put in. And my neighbors have been the best neighbors I've had and any other community.
Please Use the street light into daylight to have more bright in night time... it is too dark outside during night. This will increase the safety
I like been a resident @ Ashley court apartment it's nice no loud noise. It's safe to take a walk anytime of the day. Have friendly people around..
nice experience, the apartment looks new and good, it is kind of peaceful location. except the gym is average. otherwise its good, need improvement in gym
good, clean, new apartment, weather, average gym, no park for kids to play, nice location, nice experience good, clean, new apartment, weather, average gym, no park for kids to play, nice location, nice experience
My husband and I moved here to Charlotte from Atlanta in December. Overall the experience has been top notch. Mantience requests are handled in a timely manner. The grounds are kept up with beautiful landscaping. The only regative is the constant noise in the apartment above. We are on the 2nd floor. The location is ideal, with convenient shopping and the amenities are so useful. And I have yet to see any bugs of any kind. Thank you for the great experience