Ashley Court Apartments

4.3

4.3

Ashley
1 day ago
Everything has been pleasant with a few bumps along the way I’m hoping to make this home for a while. The staff has been very kind. The unit was clean and updated very nicely.
Lisa
I have been here almost 3 years. Most of the time, everything was ok. I just had a bad run with neighbors above me. Select carefully. Office staff is great.
Crystal
it was very easy and fairly quick. Thankfully i had no real issues with moving in or signing my lease. I appreciate the neighbor that helped bring my things in as well.
Juliette
I live on the 3rd floor the steps are always dirty with trash. My neighbor across from me uses the front of his apartment as a storage/ trash area. I am worried this will cause roaches. The grass get cut weekly, but whose maintaining the cleanliness of buildings. Your score would have been 5+ if it wasn't for this major issue, because I love my apartment.
Simone
I have not lived here long but it has been great so far. I have really enjoyed leaving here. It’s pretty quiet and the leasing team was really helpful during my move.
Amanda
Like my apartment cause of how spacious it is but really don't understand why my rent went up so high this time. It's not like new things have been added to my apartment or the outside. The outside of my building looks bad due to the last neighbors kids destroying it. Other than that It's ok living here the staff is real friendly and helpful.
Lisa
Location is great. Staff is very approachable. Maintenance is always prompt when I needed them. I would suggest not living on the 1st floor if you can't handle your neighbors above you.
Lisa
I love my place! It’s spacious,nice closet space, I love my master bedroom, bathroom, stand in shower and tub! The neighbors are friendly, the amenities are awesome! Management and maintenance are super nice and helpful, and malls, restaurants and stores are all 5 minutes away from me! Convenience!!!
Charai
about 2 months ago
Great community overall. Fast and efficient maintenance service. Friendly office staff. Some residents leave trash in common areas (car wash) or tear up things (hose for car vacuum) and don't pick up after their pets.
Takaisa
about 2 months ago
So far so good. I have been living here for 3 months now and I love it. This is a great quiet community. I feel safe here and the location is great. It is convenient to so many stores and a handful of plazas with great places to eat.