Ashley Court Apartments

I moved in in April 2020 and so far everything has been great. I'm interested to see how the winter season holds up. Stay tuned for that update.
My husband and I moved here to Charlotte from Atlanta in December. Overall the experience has been top notch. Mantience requests are handled in a timely manner. The grounds are kept up with beautiful landscaping. The only regative is the constant noise in the apartment above. We are on the 2nd floor. The location is ideal, with convenient shopping and the amenities are so useful. And I have yet to see any bugs of any kind. Thank you for the great experience
Love it here staff is very friendly and helpful. Love how spacious the apartment is and the community. The neighborhood is safe and it's around the things I need to be around.
I enjoy my apartment, maintenance is quick and friendly. I wish the gym was better and the pool worked the better half of the summer. Also the smart rent app isn’t connecting half the time. Other than that my neighbors are friendly, and my building is pretty quiet.
I enjoy living here the office people are nice the park lot stay clean the garage area stay clean up now .the maintenance on top of they game when it comes to maintenance orders....
The absolute BEST!! Great neighborhood, courteous and professional management, and I have always felt safe! I have lived here for over five years and, I would only leave if I were going to purchase a home/condo.
I can hear my upstairs neighbor stomping across the floor all day and al night! New resident moved in and just sat a box of trash right in front of her car illegally parked in handicap for days!
LOVE the office team! This staff goes above and beyond to care for their residents! I really really appreciate having these people to be my resource for my renting needs.
Excellent neighborhood. Very pleasant. No issues so far. The maintenance team was prompt and knowledgeable. Its great apartments are being upgraded.
This is a very Nice area. I have helpful neighbors, who are very friendly.. The smart home is very convenient. The office staff have been very nice and quite reliable.