Very comfortable and great community experience It’s been little more than an year We just renewed our lease for another year So far we have enjoyed this great community

Nice community Very good and friendly staff We r enjoying the stay here Nice neighborhood Pet friendly Good amenities The maintenance staff is also good

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The resident services people have been timely with handling my needs whether it be package notices, maintenance requests, or anything else. The location is less than 1.5 miles to the light rail station and is far enough back that you don't get the noise of living near the university.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Coming here from New York was a challenge! We had no idea how our apartment would really look because we didn’t come visit. We just went with our gut and Makeda’s professionalism and knowledge about the residence is what convinced us that this was the best decision! We are sooo happy that we chose to live here. It has been an amazing experience so far!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Everything is very nice so far we are very pleased with our stay very quite and the staff is very helpful the rooms are very spacious, love the trash pickup!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Perfect location and apartments are very spacious. It’s been a great experience and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a nice apartment at a reasonable price!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

We are both very happy to have such a quiet and clean complex to live in. The grounds are kept very nicely and very regular. Glad to have had the opportunity to get into the pool this summer and work out some in the gym. Office ladies are always so cheerful and ready to assist when we need anything.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Such a great place to live. Perfect location and large apartments. I’ve really enjoyed my time living here. The office staff is very responsive and are always willing to answer any questions you may have!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Good place. Mainywork done promptly on requests. Well maintained gym and pool facilities. Only issue we have so far is walking in apartments creates noice that can be heard in floors below

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE AND FAST APPROVAL AND THEY BROKE EVERYTHING DOWN TO ME SO I COULD UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING. ABOUT THE MOVE IN PROCESS.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This place is great!!!! Very spacious and they fix whatever problem you have quick.residents very nice and it's not far away from UNCC or places to eat! Plus, there are no train sounds unlike a lot of apartments around here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This apartment has been great. It’s the largest square footage for the best price in the area. Our neighbors are quiet and respectful. So far it’s been a great experience.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love living at Ashley Court ! The only complex I have lived and never hesitate to renew my lease. It is quiet and I have no complaints. Definitely recommend staying here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very good community. Peaceful and happy living. Friendly staff. Very good access to University, shopping malls, stores, highways. No traffic noise.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The staff is great and very friendly. I love the size and space my apartment offers, especially for the price. The neighborhood is quiet and overall it’s a great place to live.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Good. House is bigger than other communities. I like it. It totally 997 sq ft for 1 bhk and 1.5 toilet is best, we can use one got guests. One issue is sometimes insects may come inside the house, that’s very bad

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Just moved in, so far so good. Unit was clean and fresh. Neighbors, haven't really noticed them as far as anything disturbing and everyone in the office is pretty nice. Spacious and such a good area.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice area, conveniently located to restaurants and bars. Complex is cool, lots of trees and places to walk your dog and maintenance is great!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Ashley court apartment is very nice and quite. I love stying here and groceries close by. Managment are very nice and maintenance also very quick. We like staying at this apartment!!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It does not matter if you are on the first or second floor...If you are not on the third floor you will have rude people that will not have any consideration for the people that live under them. I have gone to the people directly and to the office several times and nothing has changed. The only thing they ever have offered to change what that I had to move.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love this place this place. The neighborhood is so clean and quite. And if you have an issue they are on in ASAP. I’m glad I made this move

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The apartments are clean and spacious. There is always available parking. The neighborhood is quiet and grounds are well kept. The office staff is wonderful and very helpful.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have not lived here for very long, but I do like this community so much better than my old one. It's very quiet! I don't even hear the neighbors really. I hope the rest of my time her is like the first few weeks has been

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been staying in this community for 4 years and I very much like these apartments. Nice location with all the amenities. I really recommend this to stay.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have had a good time so far the place is great , staff is as well. I don’t have any complains really except no washer dryer comes in the apartment