Ashley Court Apartments

4.3

4.3

Bosede
about 16 hours ago
The only thing you need to do is let them know what's going on, and consider it done, I like it here and looking to renew my lease, nice and quiet apartment

Jayna
If I could leave a zero I would. Moved in two weeks ago. On my move in date I was contacted and told that there was a scheduling issue with carpet cleaners. I was already in route from 2 hours away. Upon arrival the carpet was soak and wet. There was no way I could not move in after having paid for a truck and movers. Moved it and noticed stains on the carpet and requested those to be fixed. Never happened. Within a week of my move in I was contacted again and told that I owe money for a deposit. My welcome was letter was emailed 3 weeks prior. All fees listed were paid the time of move in. Just to be contacted a week after move in stating that they made a mistake and did not list it on the letter and the money was due by end of day. Very alarming that someone who made the error would feel the need to demand it be paid. After speaking with management, I agreed to pay it when it’s convenient for me. I’ve gotten incorrect information over and over from the time that moved in.

Kendra
Thd apartment manager was wonderful, although it was a rough move in. Meaning some things where not complete, but the manager assured me this would be an easy fast fix.

Kevin B.
I been here over ten years. I love the location most all plus the staff is always nice an helpful. It is a quit place to live for the must part. I also like the fact i dont to worry about taking the trash out.

Veronica
Been living here 3 years and I’m loving it. Give 5 stars for the living Quality out here. Best place to rent from in Charlotte. Affordable and it’s always clean

Carlos
The apartment grounds are well kept. It's good to see new staff. I've been here for 2 months now, we had some bumps in the road, however things have been straightened out and I look forward to having a great stay here at Ashley Court.

Melika
2 months ago
I have had the pleasure of living here for about a year my apartment is beautiful, matience is always doing there job and the leasing office is so kind and understanding.

Nyasia
2 months ago
Great maintenance. I love how they’ve redid the pool area. The grass is always being cut which is nice as well. Buildings need to be pressure washed but they’ve gotten better over the year

Danitizca
2 months ago
Front desk staff is top notch and simply amazing! The staff made everything so easy and effortless. I was out of state and was able to do everything via online.

Shayla
2 months ago
Very Professional & Smooth Move In Transition. Apartments are very spacious with high ceilings and amazing amenities . Area is quiet and very chill almost forget you have neighbors it’s so peaceful