The community is quiet, clean and neighborly. The apartments are very spacious and up to date. The office staff is amazing, friendly, and helpful.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I’ve lived here since 2016 and I’ve lived it ever since. The staff is super friendly and the neighborhood is quite. Couldn’t ask for a better combination !

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The area is quiet, close to the major highways, restaurants, good location, apartments are spacious and the leasing office staff are very helpful.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I absolutely love living here!!! The neighbors are friendly and it’s nice and peaceful. The people in the office are helpful in solving any kind of repair issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice neighborhood Good amenities Friendly staff Maintenance service is very quick and always respond within a day Highly recommend Good amenities

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Good community for peaceful living. Very comfortable living. Friendly staff, no issues so far. Good community for peaceful living. Approachable.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s great community management is awesome. Maintenance Completes work orders timely manner they rock. Apartment is specious I love the sun room...

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very nice atmosphere and lovely place to stay! The apartment is beautiful and I love that there’s a gym close and I can workout in peace. I love it!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s been great experience and comfortable staying here. Though we hear a ground breaking noise as people live upstairs walk like horses when taking stairs, actually they run.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great Location from everything it's always nice to have a place where you can also be able to get to a gas station and somewhere to eat in less than 5 min.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love living here with my children and pet friendly as well. It is not overpriced and is very spacious.this is a nice and peaceful community. good maintenance and friendly staff.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love living here with my children and pet friendly as well. Great place to live very quiet and the money is worth living here and great schools as well.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

We’ve been here for about a year now and really enjoy the amenities, the staff, and most all the neighbors here. Thank you for making us feel like a part of the community!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great experience so far. Really is a great community. Great place for pets. Great price on apartments. Great management team and great location.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I'm loving it here so far. I have no complaints. The atmosphere is good. I have even met a neighbor and her dog. The valet service is great because the dumpster is a little walk away.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I’ve had a very good experience with this apartment complex. The rates a low and the apartments are large. The office has always been great with communication.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I think this community is a great value especially for the area. It is not overpriced and is very spacious. The people who live in the community are also respectful and quiet and create an overall great environment.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

this is a nice and peaceful community. good maintenance and friendly staff. accessible to all major places. overall a nice place to live in.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Love the location and closeness to everything. Management is helpful and lots of space for my dogs to walk. Everything is conveniently close to my house.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Everyone was friendly and very effective. They made the move in process so easy. Being able to pay everything online is such a convenient option.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s good. But if you could put more lights it will be bright during night time. It has less street lights compare to Berkeley community which is nearby

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The staff in the office is excellent! There aren’t really any downsides to living here because it’s so close to everything such as UNCC and the light rail.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I definitely would recommend my friends & family to stay here. It's a nice and friendly community. I feel it's a safe location. I enjoy living here. They have good staff working & available when needed.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

i love staying at this aprtment building! its very nice, big, open and nice aprtments here. neighborhood also very nice and groceries also close by!!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I am a resident of Ashley Court Apartments for the last 2 years and I’m happy that I chose this community. I recommend this for my friends when they plan their next move.