This is a nice place to live..They keep the lawn clean. They maintain the keeping the place clean @ all times.The employees in the office are very nice

good community, peaceful environment, friendly staff, convenient location, accessible to major places, highways, shopping, dining and schools.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Really good area to live in if you go to UNCC. Nice area to live in and the people in the office are really great to work with. Haven’t had any issues since living here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This place is great and always is clean and quite I never had an complaints If I wasn’t moving to the city I would always chose this place to live in the university area!!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It is amazing being hospitalized in ashley court apartments. The offer all kind of services and help you whenever you wants. I thank them alot

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Overall a great experience here. I’ve lived here for almost a year and plan to resign. My only complaint is the noise at the pool. Our apartment is near the pool so the music being played is amplified. The only time this bothers me is late at night when the pool is supposed to be closed.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s good. But the only drawback what I notice is we need to add more street lights because it’s very dark during night and not able to walk with kids. We need a bigger park for kids to play

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I’m living here for the last 3 years and I love this place. The location is very convenient for me. Short distance to office shopping etc...

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So being a resident at Ashley court is a lovely experience, and I can’t wait for all the memories I’m going to have with family and friend. It’s a nice neighborhood.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far so good. Our move in experience was awesome. Sahsha was extremely kind an knowledgeable. She made our tour exciting and truly sold us on the home!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice and quiet neighborhood. Would be great to have more modern touches like Amazon lockers, paperless notifications instead of papers stuck in the door (they blow away), and more dog centers.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great location and spacious apartments. I wish there were more amenities, like a tennis or basketball courts. I love the fact that they also have a car wash station and a nice pool.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Ashley court apartments are really nice and specious!! i love how the way some apartments have sunroom. and living room also very big!! staff are really nice also and amenities!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The apartments are not insulated enough. The second bedroom is on the wall where the heat and air condition units are located. This is too much noise too close to a bedroom. Other than that, it has been a good experience so far.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is an awesome community. The staff is always helpful and friendly. I have no regrets about moving here. I am definitely renewing my lease.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s been 9 mths since moving to Ashley Court Apts and I still have 0 complaints. It’s a quiet, well kept community. The staff is very helpful and pleasant every time I have visited the office, and they are quick to fix every issue I have had which have been very minor and few I must add. I would highly recommend moving here. It’s been a great experience thus far.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Awesome place to live. Very responsive to your needs. Great amenities, quite area, and affordable for everything that is given. Will continue to recommend to others.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Ashley Court is a great place to live . The place is peaceful, and quiet. The people that stays here are friendly and gives no problem. what I really like about Ashley Court is that they put you in a unit in less than 24 hours.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The community is quiet, clean and neighborly. The apartments are very spacious and up to date. The office staff is amazing, friendly, and helpful.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I’ve lived here since 2016 and I’ve lived it ever since. The staff is super friendly and the neighborhood is quite. Couldn’t ask for a better combination !

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The area is quiet, close to the major highways, restaurants, good location, apartments are spacious and the leasing office staff are very helpful.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I absolutely love living here!!! The neighbors are friendly and it’s nice and peaceful. The people in the office are helpful in solving any kind of repair issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice neighborhood Good amenities Friendly staff Maintenance service is very quick and always respond within a day Highly recommend Good amenities

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Good community for peaceful living. Very comfortable living. Friendly staff, no issues so far. Good community for peaceful living. Approachable.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s great community management is awesome. Maintenance Completes work orders timely manner they rock. Apartment is specious I love the sun room...