Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

We have been living here for over 5 years. Nice quiet community. Good for families with peta and kids. Good back office staff and maintenance team.
Living here is just great they work with you during hard times they give you all kinds of help options and will help you anyway possible just love everyone in the office they are the best
Good place to stay overall the trash pick up is a great pro. Sometimes kids can be nosey outdoors and can hear them above but that’s part of apartment community.
Our move in experience was great! Riandha helped us through every step of the process and quickly answered any questions we came up with. Long distance moves are stressful, but her kindness and responsiveness made everything so much easier.
Need more street lights... we need bigger play area for children’s to play. Play area seat needs to be fixed. Good response from Maintanence team...work orders are quickly being addressed
Very good handling during covid times. I t is a very good apartment with good management good management. I recommend and refer my friends to live here.
My experience here is quite enjoyable. It's quiet enough being far back away from the highway and other busy streets. Most days I see people out for walks enjoying their evening. I would say it is a family-friendly community. There is a small playground for the kids. I don't have any pets but I see many happy pet owners walking their dogs and making use of the dog park. I've not had any trouble with noise. I like that the parking is not overfull as well. The staff seems to keep everything pretty clean. They always arrive on time when you make a maintenance call. The area is convenient to I-85 and 485 which makes it easy for me to get to and from work. Everyone in the community is respectful of each other and I like that.
Great neighborhood grounds well kept offices staff is so friendly and awesome, maintenance is prompt in fixing things . Apartment very Spacious
Living here at the apartments has been really good. Maintenance requests are handled in timely manner. Occasional issues are loud car revving early in the morning around 6:00-6:30am. Other than that had not been having any issues