Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

The staff was very friendly and helpful they made my transition from a house 🏠 to an apartment easy .... I would recommend Ashley Apartments to my family and friends
Always offer good rates and don’t gouge your when you renew your lease after you’ve been living here for a couple years. They don’t really increase at all after you’ve been living here two years. If you renew more than once they won’t raise rent anymore than the first time and it won’t even be $100 raise a month the first time. Great place. Good amenities. Pool has been closed all the time lately which isn’t good but we will see when it opens. They need to have the gym hours back to 24/7 as well. 6pm is WAY to early for a gym to close. People are just getting off work around 6. They won’t have time to work out. Open the amenities!
LOVE IT! It is so quiet, close to campus, ALL of the staff is friendly and I Iove how it's such a great place to take walks. A lot more peaceful than other complexes!
Sassha and her staff is amazing friendly very helpful and understanding the valet garbage could be wayyyyyyy better though but other than that over all satisfied
Ashley Court has been my home for almost 2 years and I have throughly enjoyed my time here. If u are looking for a place to live in the Charlotte area I would highly recommend! Close to interstate but also far away enough from the traffic Charlotte is known for. The entire staff at Ashley Court are AMAZING, quick to respond and rectify all concerns. And I must add that my concerns were next to none! They were always accommodating from the start. My home was not only lovely and spacious but one of the best priced in the area. The building I lived in was quiet & neighbors were cordial. Parking spaces were large which was a plus for me bc I hate a tight parking space & was never an issue to find. And lastly I must mention the Smart Rent addition that was just recently added to our home...LOVE LOVE LOVE! It’s been so convenient to be able to unlock my front door, turn off lights, and control my thermostat from my phone! It was a great addition! I have no regrets about choosing Ashley Court as my home and if you are looking for quiet, simple, spacious, and a great rate then I suggest you definitely consider making it your home too!
We have lived here for 3 years. The overall experience has been great. Things I don't like are people not cleaning up behind their dogs and not being mindful that people live under them
So far I have had no complaints since moving in! Quiet neighbors and nice area. With the covid going on, they were very adamant about getting me everything I needed for move in
When I moved in the community was super quiet and clean. I loved that it was sitting back off the main road and there didn't seem to be many issues. Lately I have noticed a difference in the cleanliness and activities happening. The trash is constantly overflowing and trash throughout the parking lots. People do not pick up behind their dogs and have dogs that were supposed to be restricted because of breed. I also didn't love the way the pandemic was handled necessarily. I completely understand the safety aspects but charging for amenities that are not able to be used is not ideal. The communication sent to residents felt more like they were just wanting to make sure they were going to get their money. Peoplewere hurting and this community didn't seem as interested in the people part very much. I also understand there are still needs for the rental payments. Just think they could have handled it a little better. I signed the shortest lease possible again and will probably look for a new community when it is over.
Lived in this apartment complex for several years now. Great location. Love the floor plan... best square footage in Charlotte! The office and maintenance staff are so courteous. Great rental community all around 🤩.
the communication from leasing office to residents is something you don’t find a lot of at most communities. The agents here Keep their residents informed.