Sahsha is Awesome! She provided superior customer service and very professional. She was personable and easy to talk to. Sahsha serviced everyone in a timely manner with a smile on her face!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I just moved in and it was a smooth transition. The manager, Carolyn, offered to come in early so that I could gain access to my new home. Lavon had everything laid out upon my arrival, and my concerns were allayed.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Best community to live in , management does their job perfectly on time.. rooms are pretty spacious and you cannot afford the same at other communities.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love this place this place. The neighborhood is so clean and quite. And if you have an issue they are on in ASAP. I’m glad I made this move

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The community is quite but i have seen alot of trash in the parking lots where people are to lazy to take it to the trash. Instead they rather just throw it in the parking lot. Other than that i would say it's a nice place to call home neighbors don't bother you. Office staff are very nice and friendly.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice location and spacious apartments. Leasing staff are great and are always helpful and courteous to tenants. Grest place to make a home, close to major highways.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very professional staff. Communication was excellent and swift. Made my first move-in experience very smooth - went out of their way to open my apartment because I was not going to make it to pick up my keys during business hours.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Amazing staff. Great maintenance. Overall wonderful community. Love the pool. Love the gym. Beautiful foliage. Great location. Near the boardwalk which is a lovely spot for food and hanging out.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice neighborhood very quite not a lot of noise nice gym and pool. Rent not to expensive, a lot of space. A low price good neighbors all the above

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

A nice place to call home. The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout room is rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My experience with Asley Court Apartments was amazing they were some of the best nicest people I ever met not only were they on point they handle me getting in here fast accurate like just amazing and I just want to thank you all not to mention the apartment is beautiful and I would tell anyone who's looking for a place this is the place to come to I promise you won't be disappointed

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love living here as a Resident nice people n large enough space in the house...The maintenance team here are great.. when you call they come out to you quickly..

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The staff is friendly very professional. Management rocks (Sasha) !!!!! Maintenance crew as well grounds kept up so well... very quiet feel safe here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Its a great welcoming experience from the time we visited apartments until we move in. Community is spacious, and well designed. Looking forward for a great stay.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I used to be really happy with this complex, but lately everything has been lacking. It seems like this place has gotten really dirty. People will throw food and other garbage on the stairs/halls. There’s been a taco on our stairs for almost a month..does no one ever clean these? There was recently an incident involving blood for which I called emergency maintenance that evening because there was blood all over the handrails leading up the stairs. It wasn’t cleaned up until the next day (this is a really serious health issue) and there was still big drops of blood all over the ground and the stairs. Our whole side has also been out of doggie bags for a month and it seems like unless I flag down maintenance or go ask the office, they will not get refilled. Where does my monthly pet fee go?

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It has been great so far. Quiet and not having to worry about others bothering me or invading my home. I would like to see more improvements on the office side when it comes to contacting them via phone. Most times when I do try to call, no one picks up. Maybe everyone is just busy but I'm unsure.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

good community. nice to place to live in... good and helpful management.... friendly and approachable.... convenient location to all places..

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been living here for over 4 years. Really like layout of the apartment. Looks spacious. Well maintained property, convenient and comfortable.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice & Quiet neighborhood Pet friendly Updated appliances Plenty of sidewalks Friendly Staff Plenty of Amenities Spacious Closets Giving 4 stars since they force you to pay for valet trash and the company sometimes comes 1-2 hours earlier than they are supposed to. They could also do a better job of keeping the dumpster area a bit cleaner.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have lived here from 5 years.staff was very helpful , friendly and addressed the service requests quickly.these apartments are very spacious and ventilation is good compare to other apartments .

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The whole application process and signing was super easy. They got us moved in fast! Everyone in the office is nice and helpful. Our apartment is very spacious. We had looked at several other ones and this was our favorite. The pool and gym are nice too. We had a issue with our toilet and they came out and fixed it asap!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is a Wonderful community and office staff. Very friendly and polite neighbors in my area. This is my second year here. Very nice place.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been enjoying my time here since 11/26/18. I Will Be Looking forward to renew my lease for another year of stay. Good community!!!!!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very Helpful! I have lived here for 3 years. The pool is nice!! If you get a package delivered to the office, then the office sends you an email. Awesome!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I really enjoy living in this community! The location is very convenient to shopping, entertainment and the highway, also the office staff is very friendly and helpful.