Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

Since my move in I haven’t had any problems. Spacing is perfect for all of my things! The lights and everything work great. I only haven’t liked the minor bends in the blinds and low water pressure from each source.
Living here has been peaceful but occasionally early in the mornings there are folks that are revving the engines too loud(between 6am -6:30am) and disturbs the sleep.
Maintenance at ashley court is very good . And i like the floor plan of this apartment. Its very friendly community and neighbourhood around is quite commfortable.
These apartments are far the best I have had only good customer service here. Always clean and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.... I would recommend...
Maintenance staff are great and resolves issues in 1 day. Got an upgraded apartment for good price.. Only issue is people don't pick dog waste and is everywhere.
I have been here going on 3 years now and I love it. The office staff is great. They are very responsive . I like it here and would recommend to anyone.
Have been living here for over 5 years. Great place to live. Quiet neighborhood, pet friendly and kid friendly environment. We like living here.
Great spacious apartment! Generally peaceful and quite. Clean community areas. Maintenance is quick and responsive. Safe neighborhood. Great location!
Apartments sit back off the road which is good. Office staff is responsive. Loud neighbor above me. Now concerns about the traffic the ne Aldo’s will bring
My husband and I are going on great 3+ years here at Ashley Court Apt. Homes and really love it!! We have the BEST Manager !! Carolyn is always helping us, soo friendly, a really sweet lady!! She really knows our complex as well as our sister complex- Landings at Greenbrook like the back of her hand! Our Maintenance Guys- Jason, and Robert(who I hope comes back soon) Always talks to us. You can ask them anything and they’ll stop what their doing and give us advise right away. I can’t say enough nice things about our “Apt. Family”!! The grounds are kept groomed weekly, like clockwork! Us and others in our building like how clean it looks and will pick a little trash if we see it! Most people are friendly and speak to you when you see them!! Our amenities are plentiful and our lease price is very competitive to what others offer in this area! That’s what we really appreciate from our complex! Staff will do whatever it takes to solve any issues or questions we might have. Thank you again!