Love the location and closeness to everything. Management is helpful and lots of space for my dogs to walk. Everything is conveniently close to my house.

Everyone was friendly and very effective. They made the move in process so easy. Being able to pay everything online is such a convenient option.

It’s good. But if you could put more lights it will be bright during night time. It has less street lights compare to Berkeley community which is nearby

The staff in the office is excellent! There aren’t really any downsides to living here because it’s so close to everything such as UNCC and the light rail.

I definitely would recommend my friends & family to stay here. It's a nice and friendly community. I feel it's a safe location. I enjoy living here. They have good staff working & available when needed.

i love staying at this aprtment building! its very nice, big, open and nice aprtments here. neighborhood also very nice and groceries also close by!!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I am a resident of Ashley Court Apartments for the last 2 years and I’m happy that I chose this community. I recommend this for my friends when they plan their next move.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love the community and the office staff. They respond as soon as possible. My neighbors are nice and polite. I really enjoy staying here in this area.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I enjoy living here. Everyone is respectful. I wish the dog park had a water spout. Parking is easy. We live in the back, we have a great view of the wooded area.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Clean and quiet neighborhood. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Walkable distance to few grocery stores. I am staying here from 3 months and I don’t see any issues so far.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This community is awesome. I have never have any problem with the office and neighborhood. They always provide best services. The price is the only problem because they increase.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Awesome office staff! Will definitely recommend other people to this apartment complex. Looking forward to getting settled in my apartment.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very friendly staff specially makira and tammy... living in this community since an year and willing extend my lease. Peacefull and kids friendly environment. Most loved thing i always choose milestone apartments is the way they design restrooms 😉😉

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Ashley court apartments are beautiful. The spacious design is very accommodating. The proximity to the highway makes it easy to get around Charlotte. We are really happy being here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I’ve lived here for 7 months now and I am still just as satisfied as I was when I first moved in. The community is great. My neighbors are great and the staff is great. The 1.5 small concerns I have had since living here were addressed and rectified immediately. It’s been nothing but a great experience thus far and I am glad I choose Ashley Court to call home.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Good place to live in University. Well maintained buildings and fairly responsive staff. Make sure to check if units by yours are smoking or non smoking.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Its great with floor plan and nice place to walk. Hope it had good gym and tennis or some outer activity to play. The main problem I really face not staying on ground floor as even for small walk on floor make a noise to below apart which give hard time if we have a guest at home with kids. Over all good apart to stay with nice floor plan.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great apartments for the price . Nice quiet are . Wonderful staff . Friendly neighbors and great amenities and perks such as pool, dog park, events at the leasing office , etc.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Makeda and staff were very friendly. The process just started and finished easily, the living style at Ashley Court is awesome. We heard that from a friend and we checked that ourselves.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Living in Ashley Lake Court for rwo years have been great! The office staff is awesome always ready to fix any and all residents concern. Maintenance is exceptional!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love living here. My apartment is very spacious. The staff is always friendly. Maintenance request are completed very quickly. Its very quiet and clean.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very nice place! Everyone very friendly. Spacious apartments. Very clean. It's a Very calm area. The location is also amazing. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I’ve been living here for 3 months and everything is perfect. I love my apartment, the community is cute and quiet, I never have trouble finding a parking spot in front of my building there’s more than enough spots,and I haven’t experienced anything bad at all. Also Makeeba was very helpful during the process of getting me set up to move. There’s another lady in the office as well I’m not quite sure of her name however she’s is great as well.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I like the place so far so good the people in the office are friendly the area is clean. The apartment is huge n the rooms got a lot of room

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have lived here for four years. The year that I moved in, I thought of moving out the very next year as the service and management was very bad. Then came the change in management. This resulted in increase in rents however the service has improved quite a bit. This made feel better and I decided to stay. Few things I like here. More recent construction, so you will see that every this is in the current style. Excellent service team and responsive management keeps them that way. Keep up the good work team Ashley Court!!