Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

Please add more street lights and change the light to daylight . The play area kids seat got broken and it was not replaced more than 6 months... not sure if it is brought to management attention
This is a great complex to live in. With it being an apartment complex it comes with some noises from your neighbors or kids playing outside from time to time. The ladies in the leasing office are very friendly and helpful.
Overall, this isn't a bad community. I think it could use more lighting around and maybe some police stands but not bad. Walking far to the playground/pool is a pain sometime but could use the exercise lol. I think we need some more things to do around like a basketball court, tennis court, maybe a track. They have plenty of room, just going to take time. A lot of kids around that can get noisy at times. But overall it's a good community to stay.
Great place!! Quiet and very affordable!! Carolyn is the best and truly a blessing!! Everyone stays to themselves and the dog park is the best idea to have so my kids and I don't track animal feces into our unit or vehicle.
This community is a hidden gem and I have enjoyed living here. The apartments are very spacious and the sunroom is a added bonus. I would recommend this community to others.
Place is comfortable, with little to no noises and a spacious apartment. in the past few days had noticed that the water flow is too slow at times and causes a bit of inconvenience
I feel like the apartments exterior and breezeways and trash areas could be kept up better. I was placed in a handicapped unit and it annoys me and my spouse cause everything is made handicaps accessible and we are literally two tall giants trying to use lower in height things. We were aware of this placement and they didn’t care to compensate or even allow us to move. Other than that the neighborhood is okay. Isn’t the worst but definitely isn’t the nicest neighborhood on this side of town. Lots of fees for trash. Maintenance is very quick and sufficient though.
Living here has been great, there does seem to be a downside in overall maintenance around the grounds. The dog park could use some cleanup and repair.
I love it here. I’ve been living here for almost 2 hrs and really enjoy the Environment. I also like if I have any maintenance issues they’re here in less than 24 hours sometimes they come hours at that submit a request.
I have lived at Ashley Court for over a year now. Management is friendly and good at communicating when it comes to the needs of tenants. I have been pleased with the way throngs are handled during this time of COVID.