Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

I love living in this community!! ....It's so peaceful and quiet!! 😃... This community is very clean and neat and they keep you posted with whatever is going on.
Great neighborhood great staff The prices of the apartments are affordable, the neighborhood is very clean. It’s very quiet also out here. Everything is great never had any problems
So far so good! The blinds in my apartment needs to be replaced, but other than that it’s a nice and quieter environment and so far I have no complaints.
I love living here so far. Peaceful and quiet. The park is nice for my kids and the location is convienent to all stores. My favorite is having my beautiful sunroom
I moved in to this apartment just 10 days before and the issues reported in office was not yet resolved even after multiple follow ups. No one from office is not able to explain the reason for delay.
Great place for a new married couple! My fiance and I are very close to being wed and when we started looking for our future home nothing could beat the location or price of this area.
My experience has been outstanding! Whenever I have any concerns or issues they are handled promptly! Communication and the friendly staff is always a bonus. 5 stars!
Beautiful complex. Overall pretty quiet and everyone minds their own business. Great amenities such as the pool and gym. The apartments are clean and well updated. Maintence is very quick to respond to any needs you may have.
I absolutely love it here!!! I’ve been here going on 2 years and I still love my apartment, I still love my community, I still love my quiet neighbors, and I still love the area! The staff does an amazing job with assisting me with all my needs & concerns which are far and in between. Communication is great! I get messages through email & text. I would highly recommend to anyone moving to the Charlotte area....Sincerely one happy resident
I absolutely am loving Ashley Court Apartments. The paperwork was a breeze and the interactions with leasing office was friendly and informative. We love our apartment and our new community!