Our community is very clean & well maintained. I feel it's a safe friendly environment. Maintenance team are excellent very fast for servicing. Thank you!

Nice area, quiet and near the major highways/shopping a plus. Good area to walk without alot of traffic, no problems so far, good place to check into if new to the area

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I enjoyed living here. The staff are very helpful and available when needed. Maintenance handles problems very quickly. I would recommend my family or friends to live here

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Office staff rocks , maintenance rocks as well ,grounds are kept up very good . Very quiet Neighborhood. My apartment I love it very spacious and Comfortable

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My family and I were in search for a convenient close commute to work local to school's and a highway accessible apartment community off 485. I contacted Ashley courts I spoke with Sasha and she was great. She answered all my questions and quickly got me moved in. I also love the fact that that they have great amenities for my children to enjoy.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great environment, close to my job, staff is great. I love staying here because everyone is friendly and you have different ethnic groups that stay here. Overall, it is quiet at night.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have enjoy things so far just had a neighbor that caused problems but the office took care of it for me so it made the transition smooth and safe.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Friendly staff Maintenance.service is very quick and always respond with in a day.Highly recommend Good amenities.but the only thing is We need a bigger park with more play items in park for kids to play and spread some sand instead of wood chips in play area.because kids are getting hurt when they fell down.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is a nice place to live..They keep the lawn clean. They maintain the keeping the place clean @ all times.The employees in the office are very nice

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

good community, peaceful environment, friendly staff, convenient location, accessible to major places, highways, shopping, dining and schools.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Really good area to live in if you go to UNCC. Nice area to live in and the people in the office are really great to work with. Haven’t had any issues since living here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This place is great and always is clean and quite I never had an complaints If I wasn’t moving to the city I would always chose this place to live in the university area!!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It is amazing being hospitalized in ashley court apartments. The offer all kind of services and help you whenever you wants. I thank them alot

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Overall a great experience here. I’ve lived here for almost a year and plan to resign. My only complaint is the noise at the pool. Our apartment is near the pool so the music being played is amplified. The only time this bothers me is late at night when the pool is supposed to be closed.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s good. But the only drawback what I notice is we need to add more street lights because it’s very dark during night and not able to walk with kids. We need a bigger park for kids to play

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I’m living here for the last 3 years and I love this place. The location is very convenient for me. Short distance to office shopping etc...

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So being a resident at Ashley court is a lovely experience, and I can’t wait for all the memories I’m going to have with family and friend. It’s a nice neighborhood.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far so good. Our move in experience was awesome. Sahsha was extremely kind an knowledgeable. She made our tour exciting and truly sold us on the home!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice and quiet neighborhood. Would be great to have more modern touches like Amazon lockers, paperless notifications instead of papers stuck in the door (they blow away), and more dog centers.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great location and spacious apartments. I wish there were more amenities, like a tennis or basketball courts. I love the fact that they also have a car wash station and a nice pool.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Ashley court apartments are really nice and specious!! i love how the way some apartments have sunroom. and living room also very big!! staff are really nice also and amenities!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The apartments are not insulated enough. The second bedroom is on the wall where the heat and air condition units are located. This is too much noise too close to a bedroom. Other than that, it has been a good experience so far.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is an awesome community. The staff is always helpful and friendly. I have no regrets about moving here. I am definitely renewing my lease.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s been 9 mths since moving to Ashley Court Apts and I still have 0 complaints. It’s a quiet, well kept community. The staff is very helpful and pleasant every time I have visited the office, and they are quick to fix every issue I have had which have been very minor and few I must add. I would highly recommend moving here. It’s been a great experience thus far.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Awesome place to live. Very responsive to your needs. Great amenities, quite area, and affordable for everything that is given. Will continue to recommend to others.