Very professional staff. Communication was excellent and swift. Made my first move-in experience very smooth - went out of their way to open my apartment because I was not going to make it to pick up my keys during business hours.

Amazing staff. Great maintenance. Overall wonderful community. Love the pool. Love the gym. Beautiful foliage. Great location. Near the boardwalk which is a lovely spot for food and hanging out.

Nice neighborhood very quite not a lot of noise nice gym and pool. Rent not to expensive, a lot of space. A low price good neighbors all the above

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

A nice place to call home. The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout room is rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My experience with Asley Court Apartments was amazing they were some of the best nicest people I ever met not only were they on point they handle me getting in here fast accurate like just amazing and I just want to thank you all not to mention the apartment is beautiful and I would tell anyone who's looking for a place this is the place to come to I promise you won't be disappointed

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love living here as a Resident nice people n large enough space in the house...The maintenance team here are great.. when you call they come out to you quickly..

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The staff is friendly very professional. Management rocks (Sasha) !!!!! Maintenance crew as well grounds kept up so well... very quiet feel safe here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Its a great welcoming experience from the time we visited apartments until we move in. Community is spacious, and well designed. Looking forward for a great stay.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I used to be really happy with this complex, but lately everything has been lacking. It seems like this place has gotten really dirty. People will throw food and other garbage on the stairs/halls. There’s been a taco on our stairs for almost a month..does no one ever clean these? There was recently an incident involving blood for which I called emergency maintenance that evening because there was blood all over the handrails leading up the stairs. It wasn’t cleaned up until the next day (this is a really serious health issue) and there was still big drops of blood all over the ground and the stairs. Our whole side has also been out of doggie bags for a month and it seems like unless I flag down maintenance or go ask the office, they will not get refilled. Where does my monthly pet fee go?

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It has been great so far. Quiet and not having to worry about others bothering me or invading my home. I would like to see more improvements on the office side when it comes to contacting them via phone. Most times when I do try to call, no one picks up. Maybe everyone is just busy but I'm unsure.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

good community. nice to place to live in... good and helpful management.... friendly and approachable.... convenient location to all places..

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been living here for over 4 years. Really like layout of the apartment. Looks spacious. Well maintained property, convenient and comfortable.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice & Quiet neighborhood Pet friendly Updated appliances Plenty of sidewalks Friendly Staff Plenty of Amenities Spacious Closets Giving 4 stars since they force you to pay for valet trash and the company sometimes comes 1-2 hours earlier than they are supposed to. They could also do a better job of keeping the dumpster area a bit cleaner.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have lived here from 5 years.staff was very helpful , friendly and addressed the service requests quickly.these apartments are very spacious and ventilation is good compare to other apartments .

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The whole application process and signing was super easy. They got us moved in fast! Everyone in the office is nice and helpful. Our apartment is very spacious. We had looked at several other ones and this was our favorite. The pool and gym are nice too. We had a issue with our toilet and they came out and fixed it asap!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is a Wonderful community and office staff. Very friendly and polite neighbors in my area. This is my second year here. Very nice place.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been enjoying my time here since 11/26/18. I Will Be Looking forward to renew my lease for another year of stay. Good community!!!!!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very Helpful! I have lived here for 3 years. The pool is nice!! If you get a package delivered to the office, then the office sends you an email. Awesome!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I really enjoy living in this community! The location is very convenient to shopping, entertainment and the highway, also the office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been living here for over 8 years now. The apartment layout is spacious and simply gorgeous. Maintenance and staff are professional & friendly. Overall, one of the best neighborhoods located in the University area :)

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Ashley Court is great place to live. Every issue I’ve had over the past four years was taken seriously and corrected on a timely basis. It is a good feeling to know that my residency is valued! Thank you so much!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

We're pretty happy here. We didn't realize that the building we chose was a slightly different model than the show room, which was a little disappointing. There was no fireplace and the guest bathroom didn't have any cabinets or counter space. However, it's not been a big deal. I like how secluded the neighborhood is and it's incredibly close to pretty much anything you would need. Also, the apartments are huge!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

There is dog poop everywhere , including the dog park, and there are never any poop bags at the stations. The recycling is overflowing to the point that wild animals have gotten into it and strewn trash everywhere . When brought to the attention of management I was told that maintenance would look into it, yet nothing was done and the issue is worse now.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s good. But please put some more street lights, it is too dark. Unable to walk during night time. Also revised rent is comparatively high from other communities

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I am satisfied with Ashley Court Apartment. Although I’m not really satisfied about the trash . I think they should have two persons to pick them instead of one and allow us more than 2 bags . We should not have to worry how many bags to take out . Other than else I’m sure going miss this place. Grocery store are 10mins away. The units Is a very spacious place and well behaved neighbors.