My experience has been subpar, I suppose you get what you pay. Better to have a roof over your head, than to stay in a box. All the staff were pleasant.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My experience at Ashley Court Apartments has been mediocre. Although the apartments are nice, the fees that they include with the rent are tremendously inaccurate.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My current experience would be better if the leasing office had a effective policy in place for noise neighbors. I have reported my neighbor 3x for as early as 5 am noise but nothing has be done.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It was great when I first moved here, but management has changed several times. The apartment and location is lovely, but over the past several months things have changed. Maintenance will take your trash if you leave it 5 minutes after 9am, but won't clean up broken glass in the parking lot. Sadly this has been the 2nd time I've seen shattered glass in the parking lot in the last month.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s okay living here rent seems to always go up and then there was a recent shooting so safely is now an issue which it shouldn’t be because it’s so expensive

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s not a family environment, very loud . Maintenance is always on top of things but the office is a different story. Too many new faces at all time.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My love for the community has dwindled over the past year and a half. The recycling area is over runner with all types of garbage. The area behind the recycling is littered with trash and is a huge eye sore from my window. The maintenance crew is AWESOME!!! They handle complaints quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great environment. Nice floor plan. Only concern is no washer fir and rent is little expensive. And at renewal the increased amount is higher than any other community.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Quite neighborhood easy access to university shops supermarkets and highway need more communications so to have better cleanliness from neighbors who throw diets and cigarettes around community

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Serious bug problem, no real resolution. You have to request that the property spray for pests when it's clearly a monthly charge. Staff is as nice as they can be. Nice size apt for the price, but pest are problematic, since my unit is behind a swamp. I wish I could upload the photos.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

When I first moved here with my wife, we were excited because there were no riff raff living in the community. This was about 1-1/2 years ago. In the last 6 months since we renewed our lease...the section of the complex we live in has become loud, dirty and just an unpleasant place to live at this time.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This apartment complex needs some work. The staff do what they can with their limitations, and with so many management changes, you never know what will change.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

They should clean the area because it's always dirty on the sidewalks when u leave the building a lot of trash on the sidewalk and dog poo..

It would be great if you provide Washer/Dryer and keep the rates bit low. The flooring is not that great and you can hear the sounds from upstairs residents when they walk.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The staff are great and work really hard to make this a nice place to live. However some of the people who live here are loud, trashy, and leave there trash everywhere.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The apartments are nice. The staff are not very resifent focused as my place was full of dog hair when i moved in. Thats in issue as I'm allergic to it and could feel it the first night

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It does not matter if you are on the first or second floor...If you are not on the third floor you will have rude people that will not have any consideration for the people that live under them. I have gone to the people directly and to the office several times and nothing has changed. The only thing they ever have offered to change what that I had to move.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Its great with floor plan and nice place to walk. Hope it had good gym and tennis or some outer activity to play. The main problem I really face not staying on ground floor as even for small walk on floor make a noise to below apart which give hard time if we have a guest at home with kids. Over all good apart to stay with nice floor plan.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It was a pretty okay experience . Super expensive to only have a few amenities and a small gym. But i can say Overall it was an ok experience .

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Fairly quiet neighborhood, maintenance in the hallways definitely need to be maintained better. Good response time to any issues. Thank you.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Good. Nearly 1000 sq. But community should have more lights on outside it is too dark during early nights where we can’t walk. Insects are coming inside some times but not reqularly

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Aprartments are very nice, inside and out. Lots of car break-ins. Cameras or security could help resolve these issues. Other than that the location is great, and prices are average

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The buildings haven't been power washed since I've been here. Stairwell is dirty, residents put trash out even when there is no trash collection.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Good customer service, however apartment to move into was changed after it was supposed to lock in. Also never responds to email or phone messages.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s good. But if you could put more lights it will be bright during night time. It has less street lights compare to Berkeley community which is nearby