Just moved in so far so good! Places are nice inside friendly neighbors. Only complaint is the on property laundry isn't so great, though management did tell us they were going to renovate that soon.

Reply from Ashton at Harding

My apartment is wonderful and very nice! But I have a serious maintenance issue that was basically dismissed by the maintenence man. Not happy about that.

Everyone in the office have been very helpful and nice. Grounds are clean and maintained. The only improvement would be that children need to be more closely watch by parents and not play in the parking lots around people cars

This is a peaceful community that is continuously striving to improve. The staff is friendly and professional. The property is convenient to everything in Nashville that we enjoy. I love being here.

Buen lugar,y todo al alcance. Las tiendas y las vías rápidas de transporte, a 15 minutos del centro de la ciudad. El servicio es bilingüe y muy amable.

This experience is amazing.Best moment to wake up is in the morning and hearing the birds chirp is the best feeling ever.Meeting new people is always a pleasure.

Like it here very calm and everyone in the area very nice glad we moved here.Got to meet need friends and I have stores close to me I don't have to go to far away.

Reply from Ashton at Harding

What is there not to love about this place?! Every one is nice and polite and willing to help. The staff is really friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a new home, why not here?

GREAT PLACE TO LIVE! it has a great pool in the summer and friendly people in the office. very nice and calm. it is a quiet and friendly place to live

The pool is really great during the summertime and office staff is really friendly. They also provide great information when applying towards an apartment.

I have had a very positive experience with staff during the application process. Staff wew friendly and answered all my questions. The application was reviewed quickly. We are excited to move in.