Ashton at Harding

4.4

4.4

about 2 months ago
I love it here very quiet community the maintenance team is amazing you put a ticket in they arrive same day, the office is pretty good with keeping you updated
5 months ago
Love It here, very quiet complex the staff and management are amazing, and always on top of your needs and making you feel wanted, I will rent another year.
Joshua
6 months ago
Literally filled with thieves. Breaking into mailbox and stealing packagers and no notification by management, only knew about it because I called the post office confused.
Elsy
6 months ago
Es un lugar muy agradable y muy seguro me encanta vivir aquí y cualquier cosa que pase están a suspicion de arreglarlo de manera inmediata la verdad estoy feliz aquí
Angela
7 months ago
So this is a update towards my last angry post about roaches. I’ll be honest Since whoever was spraying is no longer here, I’ve not seen many bugs. This place is actually ok! Maintenance guys are great! Office girls are nice! The apartments are pretty spacious with walk-in closets, huge bathtubs, nice balconies , good neighbors, and it’s safe! I come in and out at all hours of the night and Ive never felt scared. Any complaints are quickly addressed and they do care about their tenants. New washers and dryers would be great or a deep clean on the ones we have but that’s my only complaint!
9 months ago
They are excellent very quiet neighborhood very close to the interstates and the best stores and restaurants are near the staff is a amazing
Trenton
11 months ago
Our apartment is awesome. The moving in process was very quick and easy. The only bad thing is neighbors steal packages and there have been a few bugs in the apartment .
Joshua
11 months ago
So far so good overall. The only issue I have had involved a package that was delivered yet not accounted for. I was unable to find it once I returned home so I assume it was stolen.
Angela
11 months ago
Maintenance is great! Floor layout is good! Bugs! Roaches! Bugs! This place has bugs really bad and the pest control place is worthless! I’m 53 and have never experienced roaches and I feel like no one cares! Talked to office many times yet after 4 times sprayed I think the bugs are worse!
Elsy
12 months ago
Me recibieron de lo mejor las personas están muy capacitadas para su puesto y me ayudaron de la mejor manera para poder venir a vivir aquí en estas estoy emcantada.