Ashton at Harding

Very nice professional smart fixed in less than hour. Didn't take alot of time. He was quick at problem solving. Quick at restoring service. I have enjoyed living here.except the laundry room.
I love the apartment I live in. It's roomy and the neighbors are lovely! Being new to renting apartments, I wasn't quite sure how the process of renting and getting an apartment would be like, but the wonderful staff made the process so much easier for me!
We moved here from Michigan and were in a panic trying to find a house. The people here were so kind and quick to get everything done and processed and we actually moved in the same day!
I’ve lived here for four months so far & love it. Everyone is super friendly, it’s quiet when it needs to be and any issue I’ve had is resolved super quickly. I moved here because I was looking for a decent larger apartment and it has exceeded all my Expectations. As a cat owner, it being pet friendly was a huge priority. Judging by how much my Cat loves sunbathing by all the windows, i think she loves it here just as much as I do!
Great place to live !! Great location by Walmart. Super friendly staff. Also a fairly quiet neighborhood and nice neighbors. Love the pool!!
The staff is great here. They are always friendly and of course professional. They never fail to help when I need their assistance! They make the place a nicer place to live.
I've enjoyed living at the Ashton so far. I'm a new resident and have been happy :) Marcela at the leasing office has been incredibly helpful from the start.
Perfect location and professional staff. Maintenance are done in a timely manner. The neighborhood is mostly clean at all times. And location is surrounded by shops.
Being a new residents here, there is nothing to report at this time. As we begin our journey, time will tell. The parking seems a little tight but the fit is ok for now.
Since I tour here everyone has been so nice towards me. The neighborhood is very nice and I love being this close to downtown nashville its super convinient.