Ashton at Harding

4.4

4.4

Carly
about 8 hours ago
I love my apartment! I wish communication was clearer through the front office but other than that it’s great. Well maintained, I feel safe usually, great pool.

Jaquesha
Great place to live maintenance is always fast to get the job done, the office members are very helpful with providing issues with the building and news letters.

Ashley
Its a nice place to live all though the laundry room could use a little work almost none of the washers or dryers work. Also there jas been alot of shootings and a truck exploding the office manager should really be on point with those things.

Vianey
2 months ago
I have lived here for more than 10 years, what I like the most is its location and the attention in the office the only thing I do not like is the little parking but in general a very good place to live.

Cindy
2 months ago
Its a nice apartment complex. I'm still new here and haven't been able to get to know anything around here. But I'm going to I'm happy to be here.

Ruth C.
3 months ago
I have lived here for 13 years and I am satisfied in my apartment. It is generally kept clean and the managers are friendly. maintenance is good and they come when called.

Trequan
3 months ago
I love there it’s nice and quiet and peaceful And I good place to stay I would tell anyone move there cause it’s nice. And I like my spot it’s nice everything was good and all. It’s all good in my book.

Justin
4 months ago
I just moved in and the apartment is wonderful. A little pricy in the beginning but I think it will be worth it. The community seems like a great place to live.

Jaquesha
4 months ago
Excellent place to live very quiet, people are nice and mind there business, the office is always on call when you are I need of assistance with apartments issues.

Mykaela
4 months ago
It’s good so far. Apartment is nice and maintenance is good too. I like that the pool and the playground are right near each and are clean as well