Ashton at Harding

4.4

4.4

Should be zero been trying to contact the owners over illegal discrimination A 111esaxcvgfd nip d mop dnw dv hip NBC mop b Feb A
Great place friendly staff very prompt to respond. Apt plans are great and renewed. Very accessible address close by many businesses and gas stations and postal service
We love it here! We have been here for 3 months and couldn’t be happier! We love that the office staff is so genuine and sweet and all the maintenance guys are amazing!
Its awesome ❤️ Really, love in this comunnity is a dream come true, all the residents are so sweet and the staff in the office are so responsables .
Customer service has been excellent. And all the amenities are absolutely wonderful. The scenery is gorgeous. Easy access to three pools. The only negative is the difficultly in going to the gym due to covid
It is not where it should be. Still problems with upstairs attendance! Nothing has not been resolved. This person is so disrespectful of how she continues with the dog playing while sleeping and stomping nonstop.
Very nice professional smart fixed in less than hour. Didn't take alot of time. He was quick at problem solving. Quick at restoring service. I have enjoyed living here.except the laundry room.
I love the apartment I live in. It's roomy and the neighbors are lovely! Being new to renting apartments, I wasn't quite sure how the process of renting and getting an apartment would be like, but the wonderful staff made the process so much easier for me!
We moved here from Michigan and were in a panic trying to find a house. The people here were so kind and quick to get everything done and processed and we actually moved in the same day!
I’ve lived here for four months so far & love it. Everyone is super friendly, it’s quiet when it needs to be and any issue I’ve had is resolved super quickly. I moved here because I was looking for a decent larger apartment and it has exceeded all my Expectations. As a cat owner, it being pet friendly was a huge priority. Judging by how much my Cat loves sunbathing by all the windows, i think she loves it here just as much as I do!