Great part of town and easy access to the highway. The apartment is spacious which is nice. Only three stars as we pay a ton for utilities and have had some difficulty with management.

Will not recommend to any or if any one interested please get to know utilities and con service charges you will pay the money to someone by serve yourself.

It’s been simply awesome. The grounds are neat and beautiful. Maintenance’s turnaround time is reasonable. Leasing office tries to resolve issues in a professional way. Just the water, trash and sewer bills extremely annoying. Otherwise everything is awesomeness.

Me and my wife enjoy our stay in ashton brooks. This is our first home after our marriage And we wanted that to work and sure it did. I recommend.

I saw the apartment on Monday and got the possession on Thursday, in just 2 days! Ehab from leasing office was kind enough to help us fill the online form which took atleast 1 hour. Nice community with well built apartments. Apartment is clean and almost like a new one. Had the heating problem but it got fixed in couple of hours after logging the ticket. Kitchen is well equipped with appliances in very good condition. Overall I am happy to move here :)

Very dissatisfied. The communication is terrible. If you are going to turn off the water to the entire complex you need to notify your residents. I had to go find water to make a bottle to feed my 9 month old baby at 6pm!! That is not okay. If you would have informed us then I could have been prepared. Also your phone system always seems to be "down". No one can ever get through when we call. If your system is down turn you need to knock on each residents door to let them know. Also communication about the back pool lacked. We went there several weeks and it was pad locked every day. You need to let us know that!

Excellent Community to Live-In. Apartment and the Community is so good and since it is nearer to Indian Market and Indian Restaurants, it is very comfortable for us. Also, the community feels very safe and we are able to walk inside the community at evening/night without any fear. We haven't explored other features of the community yet, so far so good and we are happy that we made a right decision in renting a apartment in Ashton Brook.

Lively community good located school ,pharmacies,coolsprings mall, costco and indian groceries near by !!! . Excited to be moving to Ashton Apartments

So far I have loved living at Ashton Brook. It is so much bigger than my last apartment and it’s for the most part quiet! It’s really pretty apartment buildings and I love how close it is to everything.

It’s been great so far, other than the fact that we had to park so far away because there were no spots left when we came home at the end of the day.

Office staff is very supportive and helpful. Community is well maintained kids play area and swimming pools. Enjoyed my last one year of stay in this community.

I love living at Ashton Brook. My only dislikes are that I have bad phone service, the sewer system sucks and there are always bugs getting into our apartment.

Room looks very good and spacious, wish the stairs are little bigger. Community looks very nice and staff are friendly, the dusbin place is not right as per me

I have been staying since 2018 June . I really enjoy staying here. It's my home. The arrive requests will be address real quick . The management is really cool and friendly .will definitely recommend to friends.

We recently moved to this community. Apartment is good and specious. We liked the Service and surrounding environment. It's pretty beautiful. School district is very good. We are enjoying our stay so far.

It’s a great community with supportive management. Its all surrounded by good cafes & restaurants, malls, hospitals etc at walkable distance.

I have been sharing a positive feedback but recent i see things getting overlooked in-spite of several reminders. As a resident i can understand office challenges but they equally need to understand they we pay for the facilities and if are deprived of that it is not good. I do not find any good reason recommending the pace to my friends as next doors facilities looks better. Sorry to say but this is becoming truth.....

Location is great.. this place is centrally located near the big Galeria shopping malls and all other happening place are close by... people within the community are awesome !

Overall experience has been good. We moved on 1st April this year. Recently, the water faucet and shower nozzles were replaced, but the water flow is not good at all. It’s much slower and taking a shower takes longer now. Aim was to reduce water consumption, however, the July water bill came more than double from prior months when old faucets were available. So, not sure how this helped anyone. Are the water meters separate for each unit and are we charged on individual usage? Or is it divided based on total consumption and unit occupancy? Community maintenance otherwise is good. Thanks

I have a very good experience with ashton brook. Staff is very friendly. Have a very good neighbor hood. Service requests are handled very quick and very responsive.

Ashton Brook has tbt potential to be luxurious but they miss the mark. Maintenance standards are lacking. The grounds need a ton of TLC (drainage issues, mud, no mulch, damaged garage doors, broken lights not replaced, dead plants not replaced, pools need serious cleaning and repairs). I’m not sure why it’s advertised as luxury as the interiors are not high end finishes. The bathrooms and kitchens are incredibly dated. Everything seems to work but many touches are in need to TLC.

I have really liked the community when compared with the others in the vicinity, the new management has really taken the community to great heights.

Its good being here. The neighborhood is good. Have so many stores near by. Have park inside Society. All in all its good experience living here.

Apt not ready day of move in. Had to go to temp apt (no ac for 6 day) actual apt was never worked done maintenance list in then told I should find another complex. Old appliances each a different color. Lots of spiders in apartment.

Best place to live in as it is center place and everything’s in convenient distance. Best neighborhood and pretty diverse. Maintenance or support is too and rapid. What one can want? Yes!