Wonderful Apartments!!! We love to stay at Ashton Brooks! The Staff is so Friendly And nice, great service and great help! The Apartments are also clean and well Maintained!

I really like the community. I’m speaking for my specific unit- it seems it was not properly prepared for me to move in. Several issues and long wait times for response/repair. The common areas could use updating, which I know is in the works- pool areas, playground, etc. I am excited about that. The office girls are great!

I relocated from Houston to Nashville for my employer. I searched several apartment complexes online, but loved the slide show of the Ashton Brook apartment. I reached out to Timika and she confirmed the apartment and complex was as nice as pictured and that I would not be disappointed. I leased the apartment unseen and I am pleased with the complex and staff. The entire process was easy and seamless.

I don’t know a lot of people living here. but I know some that will talk to me. I jus need to make sure that a safe while I live here. Please do anything to help keep this community safe.

It has been wonderful experience staying here. The community service has got a lot better since I started living over here 2 years back. Thanks to the new management

The staff is nice and friendly. Every conducts themselves as professionals. The property is well maintained. Work orders are completed in a timely manner also. Very happy.

The only problem I have is kids playing in the streets. Scratching cars. The staff is very friendly and helpful always trying to accommodate me..

Car wash is always broken, fitness center always have few broken machine, main pool always have some dirt, administration fees of the utilities bill is too much high.

Great neighborhood. Large floor plans and nice view with the mountains right behind. Good proximity to 65 and downtown. nice pools and play area

AC doesnt work. And it is not fixed yet even after complaining repeatedly. Other than that it has been good so far. Though the house kind of looks old and pieces break.

I love the location and school options, however the quality of living at this complex is lacking. The maintenance department is scarce and the work is lack luster based on the office directives. Besides the young lady Timika, they aren't thinking of the residents and their needs.

It has been a wonderful experience staying here.With time the management has improved a lot and the service is lot more faster than ever before.

Average. Despite the community being advertised as "Luxury", it can not compete with the newer luxury apartments in the area. Amenities are often broken (ex: gate, car wash, pool) or not well maintained (ex: fitness center, resident walkways, etc.).

It's been nice experience so far. Safe community. Residents are nice to interact with. New management is doing positive changes and good scope for improvements.

Nice place and people here. Good maintenance. There is a good view and friendly neighbors . Less parking space but overall it is good.

The community has much potential. Our interactions with staff have been half good and half unpleasant. The units aren’t well maintained for the long term.

This being my third community to live in, I have observed this to best staff I could have come across. The pace at which the maintenance requests are taken care is faster than my previous two communities. The community is lively with people and the amenities are taken care of with utmost care.

I am satisfied with the apartment but there were few incompleteness when entering into the apartment. Bathrooms were not fixed and we carpets were not clean.

The staff is always friendly from maintenance staff to the front office. I wish the parking situation was better since I’m not always able to park near my building

Pros - Office staff is very nice and helpful. Maintenance is good, complaints are answered in short time. Cons - Water, Sever and Trash charges are 2 - 3 times than most of the communities in Greater Nashville area. Amenities are not well maintained. Kids play area is too small and gets very crowded during the evening.

Excellent so far but it hasn’t been 24 hours yet so I feel ridiculous answering. This question should be offered later. Why not wait a few days with this one?

We love the location of the complex, right off 65. We also love the spacious apartment complexes. Maintenance and management are the reason for lower stars, both are lacking unfortunately but it looks like they are possibly trying to make improvements.

Moving in was easy and everything was easy to set up. The only thing was upon move in the floor was damaged and has to be changed and some things were missing such as light switch covers and a drain stopper. Other than that so far I am enjoying it here!

The community is good , easy access to shopping areas and highway. The houses are seems to be old and need to be maintained well. The apartment need to be inspected well before moving as there are lot of issues.

So far, so good. Beautiful communal environment, children and pet friendly community. Maintenance tries to attend to issues pretty quickly with a good turn around time