Though I got apartment with all new appliances they did not give it on promised date and the apartment was not cleaned after installing new appliances. The leasing officer took it personally when in asked why it is not cleaned and he said he will do it. Also the trash is very far though you charge very high for trash.

We do enjoy living here. It's been almost 3 years and this is one of the best place to live. The community is so clean and well managed. The staff is good.

The maintenance, locality and staff are top notch. The thing that needs to be considered for improvements are the amenities, the equipment in the gym is under maintenance for mot of the time. The entry gate for some reason remains open all the time, posing a security risk.

This community is really good Everything is very near like walmart, costco, kroger very convenient In summer swimming is not that clean But overall it’s good community

OMG! It's been horrible. The maintenance I've complained so many times about all vents not working, and imagine our electricity comes 250$ every month. I wish I never signed the lease. And the staff absolute worst. Can't wait for my lease to end.

Awesome houses... too new to comment on the neighborhood yet.. but the staff has been really helpful and cooperative.. looking forward to have a great time living here..

Nice Apartments ,very close to cool Springs mall. Friendly staff, very beautiful and spacious floor plans. Very nice I recommend this apartments

Very bad experience with the staff and maintenance person. We booked apartment online. when we moved to apartment we found the apartment is not cleaned and found several problems. when the maintenance person came they said these are minor problems. we requested for referral, as i booked online i just mentioned that i have a friend but i had not mentioned his name and apartment as i thought once i move i will update. But when i came and ask they said that you have not added while filing up the application.

Great place to live!! Great location and the apartments are super spacious!! You’re right by the interstate and the mall yet far enough away to be away from the traffic!

Community is good but we end up paying at least $150 more than rent every month for extra charges... especially Trash bill, though there is no Vallet trash, these guys charge way too much...

Neat community, friendly and helping staff. So welcoming. Neighborhood is just like mother home atmosphere. Lovely people to make friends. Clean roads.

Nice experience and friendly staff. Community is at prime location in franklin which is near to everything. Maintenance issues are promptly cleared.

Apartment is good with good facilities, but we did not get the Zym access cards even after 3 weeks of taking the apartment, and we don’t even have an eta on the same.

Move in was Simple and Smooth. BlueMoon software is awesome. Expected the apartment to be little more clean and rental office people are fine.

Compared to the other newer luxury apartments in this area, Ashton Brook is not up to par or even close to the same level. The entry gate has been broken for months (nearly a year) and there is minimal communication to residents on important issues, such as widespread water outages, etc.

Overall there has been a few errors that should not have happened but the assistant manager helped me out and made things as right as she could.

This community is really nice.very nice management guys and quick response.I have recommended many of my other friends too .Nice and beautiful place to live.

Overall love the apartment size, location to amenities and interstate. Nice pools and the garage is a plus. Complex is still challenged on updates in the gym and safety regarding the "gated community". Maintenance has done a much better job over the past 3 months of completing orders, but there is still a lot that needs to be done.

The community is quiet and conveniently located. The layout is spacious and there is plenty of parking. The interior retains temperature very well.

Really nice staff and quite community with friendly Neighbors. The school zone is a big advantage of being in this community. Also, ample space is available for parking

I feel the response time from staff can be improved. It's been 5 days since we asked to renew lease. we have not received the email documents for signing yet. We are awaiting

It was overall nice experience to get information in the very first day. Suggestion is to give complete price break up including utilities and other charges while registration.

Coming into a new place I would think that my apartment would be ready for me to move into on the day we agreed too. That was not the my experience, to say the least. I had to wait over 4 hours to be able to move into and it still isn’t move-in-ready. I’m very unimpressed so far how my experience is going here. The grounds are kept ok, a lot of families, but other than that it’s ok.

I really appreciate the friendliness of the staff. The people in the office are always willing to help with anything you need and the maintenance crew always have a wave when I see them.

The resident experience of Ashton brooks has improved considerably. The maintenance tasks are getting taken care of pretty fast. The only concern is the faucets changed recently, the water out of the faucets smells and is not potable. When asked for, the management replied that the smell will subside over time. This needs to be taken care of.