Ashton Brook

Its been great experience so far, I am living here in Ashton Brook for the last 2 years. The only concerns I have is I am not allowed to stay in my current apartment because I've 3 kids and leasing staff is not allowing me 2 stay in my 2 bedroom apartment.
This is one of the best communities I have been part of in the recent years. If Ashton brooks increases the parking spaces and try to limited outside vehicles that are parked inside the community, it would be very helpful for the residents.
Love the location and paths weaving in and out of buildings. Size of apartments is good. Trash is expensive and far away to drop, quality of interior isn’t great. Way too many huge speed bumps. Lots of revolving office staff.
Front office staff are truly amazing people. Always helpful and friendly! Quick to respond. I appreciate their attention to concerns. Tracey Matt and Antoinette have made our experience remarkable. Thank to all the others as well.
Community looks great and I am enjoying it. Atmosphere is awesome and I am loving it. I don’t have anything that I can mention negative at this point of time.
Awesome place to stay with friendly neighbors. Proximity to good schools is a major advantage for staying in this community. Spacious rooms
Ashton is a safe residential place. The apartment is located closer to the carother's parkway that makes it easy to navigate within the city.
Community is close to the offices, restaurants and supermarkets around the cool springs area which is walkable but as far as maintainance and community is ok.
Good service and attentive staff who make an effort to listen to you every time you approach them. Some nice initiative by the new management
Ashton Brook is a "gated" community, but the entry gate is NEVER closed. Non-residents come & go as they please and often people EXIT through this entry gate which is a hazard. Solicitation also happens throughout the community.