Ashton Brook

I staying in Ashton Brooks for more than 2 years and upcon lease renewal I got to know that I can't continue living in my 2 Bedroom apartment since I have 3 kids. Considering the current COVID-19 situation, i think its not safe for me to move with 3 kinds. I requested leasing team but they denied lease renewal.
There were so many issues in my apartment within first 3 months. I was referred by my friend but he didn’t receive referral fee due to some rules which was not discussed with us when I joined here... Apart from this I raised 4 to 5 maintenance requests within 3 months .. Drain water leakage, disposal motor issue, flies issue...Even those are resolved except Flies issue, These issues should have fixed earlier....Not good..
The new management is doing a good job of taking care of the maintenance requests in time during this pandemic times and supports the residents very well
Worst Apartment that I have seen!! Maintenance people are nice but there only 1 person to fix the issue. I have a AC issue which is not working since I moved here in Oct 19. I have another 5 months on my lease. I dont recommend these apartments as the rent is high, dont have Microwave and no working A/C unit
I really enjoy the location and the amenities, such as the pool and fitness center. Great area, fairly quiet neighborhood, and lovely apartments!
Its a great place with super infrastructure , the community people are very friendly and the management is doing a great job in maintaining the apartment clean and neat.
Currently, we've had a concerning maintenance request (involving a leaking A/C unit) that has gone 1+ weeks without being addressed - no phone call, no update, nothing. Also, Ashton Brook recently decided that during the pandemic, instead of communicating regularly with their residents about issues concerning our community, they "offer" to give never before VIP spots to residents who want to pay an additional $25 per month. How insensitive. Dare I mention the entrance gate of this "gated" community hasn't worked in 1+ years!?
Good neighborhood , , great maintenance service , gym is good , need to improve children park and I have ok ok experience here not vada not good .
Good apartments , everything is so near and best apartments in Franklin and it was very nice and beautiful,and spacious plans , And nice view.
Great location near to all stores and mall. Staff is friendly and supportive. Maintenance is good. Amenities and kids play area/ swimming pool are well maintained.