Ashton Reserve at Northlake Apartments

4.2

4.2

Adriane
about 15 hours ago
I actually love these apartments and for the most part enjoy living here. There are a few things that frustrate me. Like being charged for valet trash when I don’t use it. Other tenants abuse the service and keep trash on their porches on days that we don’t have pickup so there is constantly trash in the breezeways. It’s very unsanitary and an eyesore. It’s also frustrating that no one follows the pool rules. Outsiders come in and trash the pool area every year. Other than that it’s a really nice community.
Shelby
about 19 hours ago
Love it here! Great community & I love my space. I’ve made it so cozy. Neighbors are fairly quiet & everything it pretty well kept. Extended my lease.
Angelica
Management can be rude and unhelpful at times. The apartment was not ready the day of my move in. However, the maintenance team has be wonderful so far
Lindsay
Very nice apartment interior and exterior. Office staff super friendly, quick to respond and take care of things, courteous and nice. LMS Parking terrible! Rude, nasty and mean.
Bianca
Nice, quiet neighborhood and enjoy the apartment space. The 1 bedroom has a small washer dryer so it’s hard to wash thick comforters. There are two pools in the complex so you’ll have options between the main pool and the smaller one that’s a little more private.
Renardo
Just moved in on 4/30/22 i would say that i applied online and was easy and simple i just waited till they contacted me to say i was approved and them toured the apartment Love it so far
Marissa
Nice place to stay only thing is there is not enough visitor parking. It is hard to get through to the leasing office. Prices are good for what’s included I would recommend staying here the neighborhood is quiet.
Sarah
1 star
When I first moved here, I could not have been happier. The changes in management (3 times) and the changes in trash costs and rules, along with parking permits and rules, coupled with poor up keep of the outside of the buildings, pet waste, roaches in my apartment, the people who have moved into the building (thus the roaches), and general trash on the property has been very disappointing. And now wanting to give me a new lease deal by going up $200 a month....no way. I will not be renewing my lease.
Eva
1 star
We haven’t had the best experience. When we wanted to move out because we felt our safety was in question, we were given push back and ultimately just no response from property manager.
Richard
Coming from a small town and renting from private owners who never fixed anything in the house when it broke or cared to check in. I appreciate this apartment complex and all the amenities. Ps I cannot wait to get in the pool