Ashton Reserve at Northlake Apartments

4.2

4.2

Nice neighborhood. I wish there were security cameras around the property for safety reasons. It’ll also be great to have more outdoor activities for kids and adults.
So far, we love it! This is probably the first apartment I have considered resigning a lease with our neighbors are super friendly and the apartment is perfect.
Really nice community nice quiet and cool people!!! Very clean staffs awesome . Facilities are very well kept. Definitely made the right choice in moving here.
I have 1 issue, I do not understand what's going on with the parking. There's vistors parking which should not need a Pass since there parking for Vistors. This company is making money on people who pay rent and has people come by. More than 1 vistor!!! Ashton Reserve we are still in a pandemic, and having LMS lock up peoples car and having them pay a large amount of money to have it removed. I think it's shameful. This is what I do not like about Ashton Reserve.
Walking into the apartment you can tell that it was cleaned to the fullest. I absolutely love how we are treated from the beginning. Can't wait for the things to come.
Moving was a bit of a headache moving from my previous address working with a much as I could get. However, at Ashton Reserve everything was quick and done without any hassle. The office personnel made sure I was knowledgeable of all of my services including the Spectrum bundle agreement. I was given accurate directions around the property maintaining my safety due to Covid 19 guidelines. Plus everyone's was very friendly. This truly made my transition very easy and clean. Thanks you Ashton Reserve for all of your assistance helping me relocate. My sons are going to love it here.
Residents couldn't hardly park close to their building until new staff, made a big change too it's always a parking space available, I haven't had a problem with parking since lock wheels.
Very easy and straightforward, Shelbi was very nice and efficient, provided info on things before I would ask and I was shown how to navigate the apartment webpage
Angela and her team were great! I needed to move quickly and she made it happen with a smile! I appreciate the ladies at Ashton Reserve @Northlake! I love it here! :-)
I love living at Ashton Reserve. The community is clean and quiet. Whenever there is a problem (which isn't often) it is taken care of very questions. The leasing office staff and maintenance team are friendly and professional. The ONLY thing I do not like is that they only give you one visitor's parking pass for your guests.