Ashton Reserve at Northlake Apartments

4.2

4.2

Great staff and responds to needs quickly Clean neighborhood and great amenities Everyone works diligently to get what needs to be done completed and answers questions in a timely manner.
Rooms are clean and spacious. People are friendly and talkative. The place is accessible to a wonderful community. Parking is available all the time and close to our apartment. The office is always willing to assist.
The experience here has been good so far. We have nice neighbors that don’t make a lot of noise. We don’t have many issues with the amenities although it would be nice to be able to play pool after office hours in a separate building. The apartments are well maintained and the staff is always really nice.
Great staff, good location (15 mins from charlotte hubs (noda, uptown, southend, etc.) and 10 mins to center Huntersville, and decent people
Nice community, pretty quite, staff is nice I haven't had any major issues. Maintenance team is pretty good with fixing things in a timely manner. If I had to suggest something it would be speed bumps kids be out an people be out walking an people love to speed through the neighborhood.
Stairs and rails could use some repair and pressure washing. Like the fact that I can put trash out and someone picks it up. So far ok with everything else
I'm really enjoying my time here so far clean, quiet, and I don't have to take out the trash. The apartment is nice and I got my cable boxes and modem quicker than expected
Nice community. We enjoy the amenities the convenient location and the excellent staff and maintenance crew. Always very accommodating and solve issues that may arise. Would recommend to others.
maintenance crew came and fixed my move in requests immediately! they were so helpful and i was glad it could be fixed so quickly. thank you all!
Amazing experience thank you so much! The apartment is beautiful as always. So happy I was able to move in. The process was quick and easy thank you again!