Ashton Reserve at Northlake Apartments

4.2

4.2

Today is my 2nd day. I am excited and thrilled to meet this lovely community and take advantage of all the amazing amenities that Asthon has to offer. Unfortunately all I can comment on are the aesthetics and the leasing staff. This place is absolutely gorgeous for someone with more of a modern style. The kitchen and the bathrooms look and feel updated. The staff seemed kind, open, and helpful.
I love it here, it’s a nice quiet neighborhood. Great neighbors and amenities. The only thing I wish was different was the rent and the staff
neighborhood is quiet, clean, and conveniently located to everything. The apartments are very pretty, modern styled and affordable. Shelby was very kind and helpful with the move in process from the beginning. I’d definitely recommend reaching out to her if you’re looking for an apartment. I don’t have any complaints.
So far everything is GREAT!!!!! Madison and I are very HAPPY, you just don't know. Thank you for welcoming us.. We look forward to whats to come. :)
Super friendly staff & they are very helpful! Neighbors are nice as well! I love love love my new apartment! It’s updated, spacious & just amazing.
Shelbi was amazing and for first time apartment owners, she made the transition very comfortable ,overall very excited for the journey and looking forward to this
The community is great. It’s not loud, people are nice, the apartment is nice, you could walk down the street, they have a nice gym, it feels like your living in a great neighborhood.
I love this area. I love my apartment it’s so spacious and put together. Although, a lot of our things such as microwave, dishwashers and things hasn’t worked since the day we moved in 🥴 I’m sure it’ll get fixed soon! Other than that great apartment
I have enjoyed living here for the past year. The complex is very quiet and amenities are fine. I love how close it is to shops and restaurants.
So far, so good! Maintenance requests have been fulfilled in a timely manner. Property is clean and nice... I chose this place because it's far enough away from the city but still accessible. Would recommend!