I have only toured but couldn’t be more excited to move in! The tour was great and the staff have been nothing but kind and helpful. Thank you!

Love everything about the location, maintenance, and experience. I do wish there was an easier way to get packages that are delivered to the desk.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Everything about living at the Ashton has been great. The units are really nice, the amenities are great and the community is perfect for walking to local bars and restaurants.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The Ashton South End has been a great place to call home now for almost the past 3 years. The surrounding area is growing so quickly- and best yet, were in the middle of it all. I love the amentities available, most notably the 24 hour concierge. Prices may be a bit higher than others in the area but you get what you pay for.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I love living at the Ashton! Staff is very friendly, great location, and so many amenities. I have been very pleased with my experience here.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I love it here. Staff is always friendly and accommodating. It’s quiet, clean, and comfortable. Plus, ive got one of the best views in town!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Fantastic apartment community with quality apartments and nice amenities. An urban oasis in the center of the city. Would highly recommend this place due to quality and lack of noise!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

We’ve loved our time here so far - of all the apartments in South End, the Ashton has the best location. Within walking distance of so many new restaurants and coffee shops!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

We love living here. The entire staff is so amazing. Ms Liz at the front is always so helpful when we come to get our (millions) of packages! And we love CJ! Our favorite part of living here so far is all the events you guys put on. Great time to meet the neighborsz

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I love how the concierge makes an effort to learn you name and greet you when you walk in. I feel incredibly safe at all times with the different key access points.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great location, luxury amenities, and safe! Couldn’t be happier to have moved here, everyone has been nice and welcoming. Happy to call this place home.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Was very impressed with the move-in experience. Have never moved in to any apartment with such ease. Love the ability to reserve the freight elevator to move in large items.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I haven't moved in yet, but the staff was very welcoming on my tour, especially the concierge who greeted me. I love how the apartments were supposed to be condos, so it has a professional, luxurious vibe.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Amazing location with great staff, maintenance and residents. Amazing rooftop pool! South End is the best place to be in Charlotte. Ashton is the best!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

It’s beyond words. High quality of living on an amazing location with a phenomenal views and great amenities. Quick access to main roads, highways and uptown.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great location! Great amenities! Great community! With working some night shifts, I wanted a place that was quiet and peaceful. That is exactly what the Ashton gives me!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Wonderful location, professional and courteous staff members and best of all...great neighbors within the community. Ashton has exceeded our expectations!!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

After living in many different places this is finally a place that truly felt like home. Having such wonderful facilities and residents has made me excited to be at home!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The Ashton is great. The staff is very nice and polite and the building is super clean. Everyone who stops to visit always comments on how nice the building and ammenties are.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The location can’t be beat - I love being able to step right out onto the light rail. The front desk members are so friendly and helpful and I love that they are available 24/7.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Love this location and the high quality construction keeping noise to a minimum. Excellent customer service! So many ways to relax and unwind.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Love the community, both the residents and staff! Being new to Charlotte it was the perfect place to move into in order to establish myself. I love the southend area and the roof top pool is a must have.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The staff here is professional and acts with integrity. They are quick to resolve issues to create a best in class resident experience. This includes everyone from Concierge, the Leasing Office, and Services team.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Overall good place to live and good location. Easy to get to nearby restaurants. The gym could use an upgrade. The pool does not have enough seating.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I feel very welcomed. The amenities and atmosphere are great and the location is even better! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I plan on being here a while