Ashton South End Apartments

4.6

4.6

I am very happy with my new apartment and the residents that live here! The concierge is very nice as well:) I have all good things to say about Ashton!
Live the size and design of our apartments. Amenities and also great but the concierge staff is above and beyond. The design details in the apartment such as the molding and wi Dow shades are super nice touches.
The guest parking is full every single night with resident cars that never pay a dime towards those spots even though I pay $100 a month for a reserved spot. There is literally the exact same cars down there every single night and no one will ever do anything about it no matter how many times I ask. If for nothing else, please just make those people pay the same $100 a month that I do for the simple level of fairness. Also the leasing agents were very rude to my wife, not something that should happen given all the money I have paid to live here for the past 6 years.
Ive really enjoyed my first month living at the Ashton. While there needs to be some repairs made from the previous tenant, the concierge has been great. The only thing that needs to be changed is the guest parking and entry situation is a little ridiculous. There should be a common guest list that should be pre approved to park and be able to come to your apartment. It’s a hassle to have to come down every time a guest comes over. They need to be able to park easily and visit and be given an elevator code. We’re all adults here and anyone who has been approved by a tenant should be allowed to visit without going through a 10 minute process of getting a parking pass and the tenant coming down to get them.
Staff is friendly and building is well kept in a great location. One star off for a severe lack of drawer space in our unit. Maintenance crew is awesome!
Love it here - long time resident and have enjoyed every second. Great staff and team is super responsive. Amenities rock, dog park is great too.
I love living here! This is one of the few apartments, if not only apartment, I have lived at that has had a consistent staff that have worked at the complex for a number of years. Additionally, many of my neighbors have lived here 2+ years. Seeing familiar faces on a daily basis makes the apartment feel like home.
Great service and great location. Always welcoming staff with quick responses and willingness to help. Only recommendation would be to add mirrors to the garage for cars coming around the corner
Great experience from the staff to the amenities. Love the gym and the rooftop pool. Great location with amazing selection of restaurants, shopping, and bars right outside your front door.
I love Ashton South End! The concierge and leasing team are always friendly and I love that they are doing resident events again. Great community and place to live!