Wonderful location, professional and courteous staff members and best of all...great neighbors within the community. Ashton has exceeded our expectations!!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

After living in many different places this is finally a place that truly felt like home. Having such wonderful facilities and residents has made me excited to be at home!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The Ashton is great. The staff is very nice and polite and the building is super clean. Everyone who stops to visit always comments on how nice the building and ammenties are.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The location can’t be beat - I love being able to step right out onto the light rail. The front desk members are so friendly and helpful and I love that they are available 24/7.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Love this location and the high quality construction keeping noise to a minimum. Excellent customer service! So many ways to relax and unwind.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Love the community, both the residents and staff! Being new to Charlotte it was the perfect place to move into in order to establish myself. I love the southend area and the roof top pool is a must have.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The staff here is professional and acts with integrity. They are quick to resolve issues to create a best in class resident experience. This includes everyone from Concierge, the Leasing Office, and Services team.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Overall good place to live and good location. Easy to get to nearby restaurants. The gym could use an upgrade. The pool does not have enough seating.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I feel very welcomed. The amenities and atmosphere are great and the location is even better! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I plan on being here a while

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

We have loved our time at the Ashton over the last 2 years. The building is in a great location, staff members are helpful and friendly, and the building is well maintained.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I am enjoying my top floor unit with views of uptown Charlotte. Easy acces to shops and restaurants as well as light rail service and grocery store

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great place to live! Very convenient location and the staff is super friendly. I’ve lived here for 4 years now and I can’t say enough great things!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great Facility, Friendly staff, and Highend Ameneties. My family was very impressed with the quality of this property. Most importantly it’s in the neighborhood we wanted.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great location and wonderful amenities. Our apartment is large and the floor to ceiling windows let in lots of light with a great view of the skyline.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great place to live! Very happy with our decision to live here. We have an awesome unit and the maintenance staff has been wonderful. You cannot beat the location!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I have lived here three years now and I love it! The staff is very friendly, the amenities are great, and you can’t beat the location. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

What a wonderful place to live! So impressed by what we have already seen. Staff are so quick to respond and fix any problems that arise. Thank you for a smooth transition to the south.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great amentiies in the building. Surrounding area has a lot of cuisine options and is very conveniently located by the light rail and consistently has other methods of transportation nearby

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I love living at Ashton. The proximity to all the different restaurants and shops. I love the pool on the rooftop and how pet friendly the entire building is. I only wish they had units available for purchase

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Ashton South End is a terrific place to live. The entire staff goes above and beyond to make each resident's experience enjoyable, safe and fulfilling; they exceed expectations in doing so. The residents are friendly, interactive. The grounds are always kept in pristine condition, while maintenance requests are addressed almost immediately. Well deserving of 5 stars!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Very convenient location , nice amenities, professional staff and nice living corridors. Rooftop pool is a nice attraction with outdoor grilling

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

everyone is super nice and i definitely feel very welcome and safe coming home every day. i love the pool and special events held to meet new people.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The view is amazing. I enjoy being close to town and work. I am impressed with Ashton's amenities and accommodations. My unit is just perfect.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Crime is a problem. Palmetto bugs on the roof are a problem. Worse of all has been the management of the community. I just don’t feel like they get it. Dog park could use some work. I saw the community grass got mulch but couldn’t they spread some in the dog park that’s falling apart. They just don’t get it.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Excellent communication and follow-up for assisting in move in from rental staff. They were very timely and kept us informed of any availability and the lease process was seamless.