Ashton South End Apartments

4.6

4.6

I love Ashton South End! The concierge and leasing team are always friendly and I love that they are doing resident events again. Great community and place to live!
I am very excited to be apart of the community here at Ashton. I am in the process of getting everything set up and the leasing process was made very easy thanks to the help of Brittany.
Beautiful building, great location, very friendly employees. I’m not giving it five stars because the carpet on the hallways and the garage floors (dirt) need maintenance.
Staff is very nice, apartments are very quiet (except for the new person that just moved across the hall from me has a little yipper dog that goes fricken bananas every time i come home and jingle my keys). Lobby has an upscale hotel feel. Would like the garage doors to work more consistently and the gym equipment to be kept up better.
Everyone at Ashton South End is so accommodating and kind. We love it here already and are so excited to be long time residents here! Thank you all so much!
This is the best place to live. Hands down. Great neighbors. Great neighborhood. Wonderful staff. The amenities are incredible and the maintenance people always get the job done.
Best apartment complex I’ve lived in, the people are great, the staff is great. Couldn’t say enough good things! With COVID restrictions opening back up, it makes living here even better. However, the complex handled COVID exceptionally well and never felt uncomfortable.
Amazing apartment so far! Very well maintained and has a lot of convenience that others have not had to this point. Still am very new but so far I would highly recommend!
Very quiet with lovely staff - the ladies at the front desk are fabulous! Management has also been receptive to any issues I’ve encountered. Any concerns are really about other residents not respecting shared space
Great community - the leasing process was seamless and moving in was a breeze. Love all the amenities the Ashton has to offer. We are looking forward to getting settled in.