We’ve loved our time here so far - of all the apartments in South End, the Ashton has the best location. Within walking distance of so many new restaurants and coffee shops!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

We love living here. The entire staff is so amazing. Ms Liz at the front is always so helpful when we come to get our (millions) of packages! And we love CJ! Our favorite part of living here so far is all the events you guys put on. Great time to meet the neighborsz

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I love how the concierge makes an effort to learn you name and greet you when you walk in. I feel incredibly safe at all times with the different key access points.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great location, luxury amenities, and safe! Couldn’t be happier to have moved here, everyone has been nice and welcoming. Happy to call this place home.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Was very impressed with the move-in experience. Have never moved in to any apartment with such ease. Love the ability to reserve the freight elevator to move in large items.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I haven't moved in yet, but the staff was very welcoming on my tour, especially the concierge who greeted me. I love how the apartments were supposed to be condos, so it has a professional, luxurious vibe.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Amazing location with great staff, maintenance and residents. Amazing rooftop pool! South End is the best place to be in Charlotte. Ashton is the best!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

It’s beyond words. High quality of living on an amazing location with a phenomenal views and great amenities. Quick access to main roads, highways and uptown.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great location! Great amenities! Great community! With working some night shifts, I wanted a place that was quiet and peaceful. That is exactly what the Ashton gives me!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Wonderful location, professional and courteous staff members and best of all...great neighbors within the community. Ashton has exceeded our expectations!!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

After living in many different places this is finally a place that truly felt like home. Having such wonderful facilities and residents has made me excited to be at home!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The Ashton is great. The staff is very nice and polite and the building is super clean. Everyone who stops to visit always comments on how nice the building and ammenties are.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The location can’t be beat - I love being able to step right out onto the light rail. The front desk members are so friendly and helpful and I love that they are available 24/7.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Love this location and the high quality construction keeping noise to a minimum. Excellent customer service! So many ways to relax and unwind.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Love the community, both the residents and staff! Being new to Charlotte it was the perfect place to move into in order to establish myself. I love the southend area and the roof top pool is a must have.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

The staff here is professional and acts with integrity. They are quick to resolve issues to create a best in class resident experience. This includes everyone from Concierge, the Leasing Office, and Services team.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Overall good place to live and good location. Easy to get to nearby restaurants. The gym could use an upgrade. The pool does not have enough seating.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I feel very welcomed. The amenities and atmosphere are great and the location is even better! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I plan on being here a while

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

We have loved our time at the Ashton over the last 2 years. The building is in a great location, staff members are helpful and friendly, and the building is well maintained.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I am enjoying my top floor unit with views of uptown Charlotte. Easy acces to shops and restaurants as well as light rail service and grocery store

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great place to live! Very convenient location and the staff is super friendly. I’ve lived here for 4 years now and I can’t say enough great things!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great Facility, Friendly staff, and Highend Ameneties. My family was very impressed with the quality of this property. Most importantly it’s in the neighborhood we wanted.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great location and wonderful amenities. Our apartment is large and the floor to ceiling windows let in lots of light with a great view of the skyline.

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

Great place to live! Very happy with our decision to live here. We have an awesome unit and the maintenance staff has been wonderful. You cannot beat the location!

Reply from Ashton South End Apartments

I have lived here three years now and I love it! The staff is very friendly, the amenities are great, and you can’t beat the location. Would highly recommend.