Ashton South End

4.6

4.6

Sandra
The Ashton is the best community in Charlotte. From the wonderful and efficient staff and hospitality to the clean and beautiful community and the quality of residents. Makes it a pleasure to experience living here.

Angela
about 2 months ago
I just moved in 2 days ago, but LOVING IT so far! Incredible location (really, the best!), super friendly staff, amazing amenities, and my unit and patio are both very spacious. Everyone I’ve met has been so nice. Maintenance requests are completed very quickly. I moved here from out of state and I’m super excited about my new life here at the Ashton!

Noah
about 2 months ago
Unbelievable amenities (rooftop pool, gym, pool table, etc), friendly staff and residents, secure building in a bustling area of Southend, and events 2x/month with free food and drinks.

Rochelle
about 2 months ago
I love living across from Shake Shack & Jeni's Icream. Love the concierge staff and maintenance department that are all super friendly and responsive. Our water heater stopped working on a Saturday evening at 5pm, and within 2 hours they had it fixed!

Michal
4 months ago
Wonderful experience! It took us forever to finally decide where to move but Pabelly was amazing. She took us on multiple tours, showing us different floor plans and amenities, all with the utmost patience and helpfulness. We are so excited to live here!

Catherine
5 months ago
I love Ashton! Maintenance is always available and extremely helpful, the front desk is always so welcoming and kind. I think my only “complaint” would be the parking can be a pain with other residents and there is limited guest parking. All in all I am very happy to be a resident here!

David
5 months ago
Building is clean and well maintained, although attention to the maintenence of the cardiovascular machines in the gym is lacking. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful, management is top notch. Probably unfair to leave only 4 stars, however it's hard to overlook the incessant drag racing, blasting of music at all hours of the day, and riff raff that surrounds all 4 sides of the building. If I had a daughter living here, I would not feel comfortable with her walking alone outside at night.

Matthew
5 months ago
For as much as we pay around here, the garage gates and elevators should not be broken as often as they are. Also, please install some mirrors in the parking garage so drivers can see oncoming cars around the blind corners. Lastly, please replace the Smith machine in the weight room with a traditional barbell/squat rack. Please fix the parking gate!!!

Caroline
6 months ago
I have lived in Ashton since I moved to Charlotte almost 3 years ago. I have loved the community and have nothing but positive things to say about the apartment complex.

Erika
6 months ago
Wonderful staff and very helpful employees. The community is very safe and friendly. I enjoyed my stay at the Ashton. The pool is very nice during summer months.