Ashton South End Apartments

4.6

4.6

The staff here really makes the building feel like home. Having someone at the front desk 24/7 makes life easier, but the extra level of care and attention they give makes me feel especially welcome. If I catch Ms. Liz, she'll even know what room number to make my life that much easier! And Ms. Jay's sweetness is pervasive, even if we only share a few words. However, my favorite days, by far, are when I'll catch Ms. Tammy in the hall. She can be in the middle of vacuuming, and she'll still take the time to say hi to me and give my dog Kaito all the pets. Kaito is quite shy, so I think her eagerness to see Ms. Tammy really speaks to how warm and friendly she is.
Coming up on 6 years in June.. I’ve had good times, and certainly not so good times.. but still waiting for management to upgrade the dog park.. with so many residents owning dogs, it’s unfortunate that our building has one of the worst dog parks in south end.. some faux grass can’t be too expensive given the social budget or building event budget wasn’t touched throughout 2020.
Ashton South End is an amazing place to live! I like that they are taking proper COVID precautions, including mask-wearing hours in the gym. Great place and great area!
Love living in the heart of Southend! Very pup friendly! High ceilings and great views! Love the rooftop pool and fire pit! Can’t wait for Covid restrictions to ease up so we can use all of the fun amenities!
Ashton is a great place to live! Move-in day was easy with the help of management. Amenities, location and overall cleanliness makes it a great place to live in South End.
Been living here about 3 months and it’s been a great experience thus far! The staff are super friendly and there are tons of great places to checkout within walking distance.
I love the South End and the Ashton is right in the center. Easy to walk to almost anything! Groceries, bars and restaurants, coffee, and pharmacy are all within earshot!
Love living here! Everyone from the staff to the other residents are so nice and welcoming, they truly make this place feel like home! Ashton South End is the place to be!
I recently sold my home and looked at several places where my dogs and I could rent while I take the time to look for a new one. As soon as I toured the Ashton I knew it was the right fit. Everyone I met was so welcoming, the floor plans were some of the best in the area, and it was nice to see how dog-friendly the community is. I definitely made the right choice.
Lovely place to live! The amenities are great including the pool, grill locations and lounge areas. The concierge service, maintenance staff and 24/7 availability of team members make the living experience super convenient.