This is a nice place, overall to live, but it can be a bit disorganized, when tying to get in contact with someone. Its gotten better, specifically queries and solutions with maintanence, but it seems to be understaffed, which leads to slow responce.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I am new, but from what I. Can tell the facilities are great, and the people the office are super nice and helpful. But I haven’t been living here long enough to know about the people.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I just moved in a few days ago and so far I love it! Staff is very friendly, and Meg, who has been helping us, has been awesome! The community is great and we cant wait to experience it all!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Very pleased with the service and staff from the second I walked into the leasing office! Very professional, friendly, and helpful. Sydney is amazing!!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I’m a new resident here but so far everything is good! It’s a clean community, quiet, and everyone in the office is friendly. If you need anything, seriously, they will be sure to take care of you!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Everything has been smooth! The apartment looked amazing when we moved in, maintenance has been quick to fix any issues, and the office staff has been beyond helpful with any other problems we've had.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It’s a community for college students not fit for a family. Too much noise. Residents kids leave trash everywhere and don’t pick up after their pets.

Could be a whole lot better with parking and noise. Also the staff should act like they really care and do they’re job and not complain about it when you tell them something is wrong

Reply from Ashwood Cove

A little small, some floor unevenness, and some minor technical problems, but very homey and comfortable, good location, and fun community!!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

This is my first apartment and overall I’ve been having a great experience, there have been minor flaws but everything else is going well. .

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Townhomes seem to be nicer than the apartments. You can tell that they are trying to do better for their residents. I see this apartment complex being one of the best in the next few years.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Its areally wonderful place to stay nice and quite band a really great work out room with wifi and also a big ole trash compactor to throw away your unwanted things

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Nice to see that fitness center has been improved. Also like that issues are resolved quickly for the most part. Not a bad place to live at all.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Apartments are nice. Most are fairly newly remodeled which doesnt make the price point much higher. Price is responsible for the Nashville area.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Floor plan is nice but lots of cats to watch out for when driving, especially at night. Overall its my first apartment experience and so far its what I expected,

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The staff is super cool. Can't wait to check out the pool area. There is a lot of dog poop in the backyard of my complex. Also, my upstairs neighbors are pretty loud.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I've been here for more than 4 years. The staff is great, the maintenance team is great, everything is great. If I have any issues, it's fixed immediately. Thanks guys.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Sydney was amazing and helpful. The community has been inviting. The apartments were everything we'd hoped for and more. Hopefully we will be residents for many years to come

Reply from Ashwood Cove

This community is great. Their service is always friendly and they are very dependable. Maintenance always does a great job as well with a smile on their face.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Great, clean community with an efficient maintenance staff. Clean fitness center with good equipment, and 2 nice swimming pools. Great approachable office staff willing to help whenever.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Love this apartment I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else bc this is the place to be. I love Ben also he is so sweet and nice appreciate everything

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The place is pretty quiet for the most part. I like to stay out of people's way. I enjoy taking my dog to the park, and going to the pool. The downstairs neighbor isn't to fond of me which makes it hard to like this place.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Really good experience overall, but could be better. Noise from our neighbor is an issue at night. The dryers never dry the clothes properly.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Surroundings are clean . Sometime s it's not.Some neighbors are considerate.and some are really making noises,Also walking heavy and let there dogs roam around

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Love this apartment living! They really make apartment life fun and community friendly. It’s quiet and safe for family and friends. I plan to stay for awhile!