Very nice comfortable place to live. Very spacey the only con is parking but other then that very nice. The community is very big with all kind of amenities.

Good place to live and community but need to work on parking and noisey neighbors other then that good place very spacey and cozy love the two pool areas

The experience was okay, was not the best as the first time seeing the place. When move in day came mismanagement of finances and money sheet. That was a bit difficult especially when you plan for a set pro rate amount when you move in. Parking is a little rough, some residents do not make the visitors park in visitor parking. I wish this was more enforced. Matience men are great! I appreciate them all and as well as Megan.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Ben was amazing I had a lot of issues with my old apartment but he made the transition easy and provided great information he was amazing great hire ash wood cove

The apartment is nice, the employees are nice, and there are always community events happening to bring the community together. i’m a fan of them allowing pets

Love the staff. Some neighbors are not that friendly but over all it’s ok. Hate having to park down from my place instead of right outside of it.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The only bad thing is some of the grounds workers are very loud and rude to each other. Everything else is great, quick responses to apartment issues

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It has been a great experience! Love the employees at the front office! And the neighbors!! Everything has always been done that I’ve had to ask for fairly quickly.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The apartment complex is nice and normally well kept. Comfortable living. Maintenance work is lacking and will mark things done when there not but beyond that it's a pleasant.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I love this apartment place! The staff are super nice and very interactive with their residents. I love the layout of the apartment and the neighborhood it’s in.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Location is good. Rent is affordable. Very Pet friendly (most important part for us - we have two dogs). Always enough parking. Downside: lots of dog owners not picking up after their dog(s) even when a doggy depot is right by them with bags and trash can.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Everyone is very kind and helpful. The only thing was the apartment was a little dirty but was easily cleaned. So far pretty quiet and nothing that seems alarming

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Amazing!!!! Everyone here including the staff are all wonderful and great. Love how the area is so nice and clam. Rooms are nice really wished the kitchen was bigger but everything is great.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Everything has been going amazing!!! We met one of our former neighbors and they where wonderful and great. Can’t wait to meet the rest. The staff is wonderful and the place is nice and calm.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

People are really nice, office staff is helpful, haven’t lived here long but so far been a really great exsperience! Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice apt.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It’s amazing and safe to live here I love how quiet it is here thanks for me being apart of the community. We are close by so many places to eat and places we have to find for the apartment. This is a absolutely amazing moment for me and my son

Everything is perfect. The property is more cleaner. I don’t have any complaints about my stay here in Ashwood Coce apartments. I would stay another year.

Ashwood Cove has been great. I have lived here for almost 2 years and I have had very few complaints. The neighborhood is good and the proximity to school, along with the size of the apartment and price is good for college students.

Ashwood is very quick with getting back to you, and getting you in an apartment that fits you! They have very competitive pricing and great perks around the apartments!

Its pretty quiet here most of the time. We enjoy being on the second floor. An issue that bothers us is people speeding in the parking lot and they arent paying attention.

The staff are helpful and very nice, the homes are beautiful and i love living here. Everything is conveniently placed as well, from the fitness center, to the laundry room, to the dumpster, and our mailboxes

Love the office staff and the support they give. They really make you feel welcome and love. My first time in a apartment and not bad so far.

I had an amazing experience. Every time I walked through the door I was greeted with a smile and had all questions answered! The process went smoothly and I am so happy.

I love living at Ashwood Cove. I never have any issues and it’s very quiet area. I would highly recommend this place to anybody looking for an apartment!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I love it here! Signing my lease and moving in was so easy. The leasing staff is amazing and very friendly. Ashwood Cove is near my job and MTSU which is perfect for students both new and non-traditional.