Ashwood Cove

4.4

4.4

I really love it here. The office staff us extremely nice and helpful. Maintenance takes care of maintenance problems in a timely manner. And there is always something going on for the tenants to take part in. I just love it her.
I have been living here for 2 years now and I love it! The staff in the office are awesome and sooo nice!! The area is great for me, close to campus.
Every single worker that I’ve encountered has been absolutely kind and helpful !!! By far the best first time experience of getting my first place for my son and I.
Excellent place to live...full of peace and every part of living here is so amazing. I know that I know this is a place we can call HOME. No drama and easy place to rest from long days at work. We say Ashwood Cove #1 in murfreesboro. If anyone needs a peaceful place to live we say come here.
Everything here is great except for parking. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues. Management by far is the best. We are very happy with our apartment.
Overall these are good apartments. The maintenance team is really good. When putting in a work order they respond almost immediately. I hate that the trash is always over filled as well as the mowing of the grass early in the mornings that wake me.
Great community! Love living here. Its like a mini little suburb with a playground and gym and pool. Very pleasant place to call home. Been here 3 years and have loved every minute.
Ashwood Cove is a great place to live. Office staff/team is helpful and always aiming to create and foster a sense of community. Loving the upgrades made to the communal areas.
Truly enjoyed living here, no complaints besides not being able to access amenities our first year due to covid. Otherwise great neighbors, great staff, fast responses to maintenance issues.
Having lived here at Ashwood Cove for over 7 years now, I have definitely appreciated the prompt communication with management and staff whenever I have needed anything. I’m hoping to upgrade to a newer unit soon and the staff have been extremely helpful in letting me know what my options are.