The place is pretty quiet for the most part. I like to stay out of people's way. I enjoy taking my dog to the park, and going to the pool. The downstairs neighbor isn't to fond of me which makes it hard to like this place.

Really good experience overall, but could be better. Noise from our neighbor is an issue at night. The dryers never dry the clothes properly.

Surroundings are clean . Sometime s it's not.Some neighbors are considerate.and some are really making noises,Also walking heavy and let there dogs roam around

Love this apartment living! They really make apartment life fun and community friendly. It’s quiet and safe for family and friends. I plan to stay for awhile!

I love living here! It’s very quiet! My neighbors are very friendly. They have pet stations that are just so convenient. Staff is always doing something with the community.

Very quiet and friendly and the staff is super helpful and caring. It’s easy to access and it feels like you are secluded even though you’re surrounded by the outside world.

Very friendly staff always willing to help. However maintenance doesn't fix things very well. But as I am very handy I normally just do it myself.

Great place to live love the neighborhood and the staff.always there when I need them.pools are amazing and always maintained.ashwood is the best

Safe, quiet, peaceful place to live. Community feeling great location to live for activite live styles. Very affordable rent and well upket property.

Townhouses aren't bad. Downside, no parking. I can't park in front of my home because someone who doesn't even live there is parked there. I'm forced to park in front of someone else's home which prevents them from parking in front of theirs. Etc. My rent gets raised for somewhere that I can't park in front of.

It’s been great and amazing over all. The staffs are so sweet and helpful. If anything is wrong they get right on it. Apartment are neat and clean.

I love the people who work in the leasing office! It was so easy to apply for an apartment here and so easy and fun to talk to the leasing office! The apartments are also nice and clean and the community is fun!

After 7 mo, I still think this is overall a great place. Sadly, I have been woken up a few times due to a neighbor and his really loud girlfriend fighting at any time day or night! Praying he moves on quickly so I can get my peace and quiet back!

Everyone I have encountered has been very pleasant and helpful, The grounds are kept very clean and neat. The facilities ( gym, pool, internet cafe) are always clean.The doggie pen is great if you have a pets. The staff is very helpful and courteous. My apartment was spic and span on move in day and all appliances and such in perfect working order. We really enjoy it here, it's quiet with lots of room to walk our dogs and let them explore.

Wonderful community, always clean, but the pot holes in the parking lot are crazy. Also, do more building inspections. We’ve had our gutter falling off the roof for a few weeks now. That’s an accident waiting to happen.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I absolutely love living here! The office staff, maintenance techs and community cares folks all make my experience here wonderful. It is a peaceful community with friendly neighbors. The community cares team facilitates fun, free events that encourage community interaction. I love it! The office staff people are friendly and committed to excellence. haven't lived in an apartment for ten years. Thank you for making my transitional stay from a house to an apartment the best it could be!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

We had a bit of a hiccup at first with miscommunication but have loved every moment since! So happy to have found our place with Ashwood Cove

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The apartment complex is amazing. It’s clean, reasonable on rent and the leasing agents are friendly and always willing to answer questions.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

So far so good. Staff very nice and accommodating. All neighbors i have met so far have been very nice as well. Very easy move in process...

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Very nice community. Maintenance is very quick to respond and the office staff is very friendly. Plenty of community events to attend and very nice property.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Best, most attentive and friendly place that I have found in Murfreesboro. The "Palm" is gorgeous and spacious. The staff always respond quickly and professionally!! Love it here!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I love living here! The staff are so friendly, kind, and helpful. Maintenance responds to requests quickly which is typically hard to find in apartment complexes. I’m so happy I live at Ashwood Cove!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Friendly,helpful and knowledgeable staff,great location;I would highly recommend Ashwood Cove to any who's looking for a place to live (we've been here for 13 years and look forward to at least 13 more).

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Still great, near my favorite stores, my kids school my job, everything looks great The only thing is people not living in ashwood cove, park their cars where they not supposed to but other than that everything is good.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

There are things that I love and things I hate about the complex. It is quiet and feels safe. The maintenance is always quick. But, my air conditioner has broke at least 4 times since I have lived here (just over 8 months) which is frustrating and also the lighting by my unit is not consistent. The lights always go off by the front doors, which makes it extremely dark but then there is a new light they installed next to my bedroom window that is sooo bright and makes it feel like daytime in the middle of the night! :( We just got a new window installed which is great. The walls are a bit thin and since dogs are allowed at the complex, sometimes you can hear dogs barking through the walls.