Ashwood Cove

4.4

4.4

Matt
Summers here are awesome, pretty quiet for common age group and love all the dogs! Thanks for the pizza pool parties And food trucks also. Y’all rock
Cyeisha
This is my second year staying here. So far o haven’t had a good experience. Maintenance is very great. They usually come out instantly or within 23 hours of a noticed put in.
Rachelle
I like it here and all of the staff is very helpful whenever I have an issue. For the most part it is quiet here and everyone pretty much keeps to themselves.
Jordan
I really enjoy the community here. One critique that I do have is the lighting. I am aware that it gets dark earlier. When I am walking my dog in the afternoon it’s very dark near the apartment building I stay in. More streetlights or lighting in general would be appreciated. Especially by building M and the playground.
Joseph
Ms. Dee is a very sweet very hardworking lady and she helped us to the best of her abilities. She even came in on her day off to help us get things situated to move in. Thank you so much Ms. Dee
Anna Luisa
Everything here has been great so far. The kids love the little playground and I enjoyed watching Hocus Pocus with my family. It’s a warm sense of welcome living here. Especially being from a different state.
Richard
Living in Ashwood over these several years...Its been peaceful, pleasant*. Well manicured grounds, staff is polite, respectful, kind. Quite nice Laundry Facilities now as well.
Aneyra R.
I love living in this apartment complex they are very comfortable, if something goes wrong they always fix it on time, really the office and maintenance team are very good doing their job.
Heather
I have seen many instances lately where the rules are not enforced for everyone. For example we ate not supposed to have anything outside in the breezeway but one neighbor has a table outside in the breezeway. Also no car without a plate should be on the property and I was forced to scrap a vehicle because couldn't get ot to pass admissions but did it cuz that's the rules but there is a car without a plate taking up a front spot. Not fair.
LaDaesha
Ashwood cove has really great management & leasing consultants. They were very help with our questions and move-in process. I’m glad I made Ashwood cove my first apartment home!