Amazing Staff and community, the whole process from start to fi ish was amazing.. Im proud to be a part of this amazing community and look forward to future experiences..

Great community and maintenance is quick to respond to any requests. Awesome management and office staff glad to offer any assistance and address any concerns. However, not all are renovated.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It's been great I love living at Ashwood Cove. We have great neighbors and this is a very friendly family complex. I love how the apartment has events that you go and have fun at.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I really don’t recommend this place at all. The buildings are old and I’ve had to put in SEVERAL work orders on minor things. This place is perfect for college students though !

pretty good. missing a security feature on our door and a work order was placed over a month ago. but nice area and nice neighbors! sammi is the best!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I just recently moved in and so far the community is nice. It is surprisingly quiet for being so close to campus. The amenities are great and the staff is amazing

Reply from Ashwood Cove

This apartment community is not only quiet, but also offers a variety of community events. The amenities go beyond what I expected! The staff cares about their residents by going above and beyond from the moment one is working with a leasing agent, to contacting maintenance or the office with a question. Would definitely recommend this community!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It's been great, for the most part. Office staff are great and maintenance is great and prompt. My only concern is pet owners not cleaning up after their pets, and someone stealing the chairs I put on my patio, twice. I hate walking onto my porch and seeing dog poo in my yard. I don't own a pet.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It’s wonderful!no complaints at all so far and the neighbors are very friendly. Even came outside to take their dog to do doggy business and asked if we were new, and welcome!! SUPER NICE!!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I enjoy everything at ashwood cove apartments there always helpful and nice to work with and out going makes it feel like home never any problems and we feel safe

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Everyone here is very friendly. I love how all my appliances are updated. My favorite thing is how spacious the apartments are. I do wish the walls were a little thicker but overall a great place to live.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I moved here from a complete different city. Ashwood Cove, was a easy, smooth and FAST move in.Which was very much appreciated! They work with you financial and most importantly give you a place you can build you're new home in. Under great management, and prefect office crew. Love the little events monthly for families.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Absolutely love this complex!! Meg is the absolute best and she is 97% of the reason I am leasing here! Maintenance is so crazy fast, which is a complete 180 from my last property. Even the one complaint I had made was resolved within the week. Truly a great staff and property!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I have enjoyed living here so far. It's quiet, convenient, and its feels like a community. They always are hosting events, prizes, and so much more. Whenever I put in a work order, it usually gets handled the same day. I have had a few hiccups but overall, I have nothing to complain about.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I have been at Ashwood since March 2019 and have loved the experience so far. The neighborhood is quite and the facilities are kept nice and clean! Would definitely recommend!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I love the apartments. I like that there are 2 swimming pools, a laundry room, a fitness center, and a playground for the kids. I do not like the parking because I seem to have to park in a different space most of the time. Everyone is friendly and doesn't really bother anyone.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Excellent living, very friendly staff. Dog friendly neighborhood that is also well maintained. Would recommend to friends and family. Very interactive with tenants to get to know them more by creating events.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Everyone was nice and helped me with anything I needed. It was an easy experience. Nothing was pushed on me. I was even given a chance to win something during the process.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Very good just need some more work on the apartments like noise wise. I wish it was better walking so you couldn’t hear your neighbors so good.

It's a very nice and upkept neighborhood. With plenty of friendly faces. The staff do a really outstanding job at going out of their way to work with their tenants. I would highly recommend renting here!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Staying here is great so far. Loving the apartment. Great community, great staff and Meg is awesome for getting everything together for us. I love it

Reply from Ashwood Cove

So far, my move to Ashwood Cove has been amazing! Finally having my own place to call HOME is the best part. However, moving is a grueling process.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Since I have moved in, I have been nothing but happy with everything this complex has to offer! Everyone in the front office is very nice and helpful with anything and everything that is needed of them, especially Meg. Moving in was an absolute breeze and they informed me well of all ammenities and benefits I revcived. They are also very prompt to fix any problems that have popped up.

My walkthrough was great and Sarah was thorough. The only downside was that no one told me in advance that money orders weren’t accepted, which threw a wrench in me getting my keys.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It’s very peaceful here. I also love the fact that whenever I need something done, it’s done with a sense of urgency. I would recommend this place to other people.