Ashwood Cove

It has been a great experience so far.. the maintenance staff is great and very kind. The office staff is always chipper and willing to help.. my apartment is great.. i have no complaints!!
Nice people and courteous staff. Prompt in responding to issues. We are very happy with the community we are a part of and of the location.
Everyone is super nice and very helpful! So far I’m loving it (: Especially my leasing agent (Mackenzie,sorry if I spelled that wrong) and the maintenance man who fixed my sink, Mr Davis!
overall the community is nice and quiet. Not much going on as far as drama thank goodness. The only thing for me is the apartment could use some updating. I do like the activities the complex provides for the residents.
Overall the majority of the office staff are nice and friendly. I've had a couple of misunderstandings with the property manager, but it's a good place to live. This property has a problem with parking, our fellow neighbors and I have proposed ways to improve they shot down all our ideas. The maintenance staff is very quick and knows their jobs very well and the groundskeepers keep the area looking beautiful.
I absolutely love life here at Ashwood Cove. Everyone is so friendly, the staff is professional and efficient. It’s a great peace of mind to know how quick and professional any and all maintenance requests are handled. Two Thumbs Up 👍👍
We have had a couple issues but overall we love it here. It’s been nothing to make us want to leave. Staff and maintenance respond fast and usually are very professional.
Staff is always friendly. The community is always clean and safe and there’s always something to do. I’ve never had any issues, paying rent is always easy, and I enjoy living here very much!
Definitely enjoy being a resident at Ashwood Cove..the staff is very pleasant. Always willing to assist. If any issues arise they are very prompt in getting everything taken care of. Appreciate the social events they host each month..that is always a bonus.
its a great place to live i love it here the staff and everyone know my daughter machela i would recommend others to ashwood cove im very excited to be able to live here and i plan on staying another year or two