Ashwood Cove

4.4

4.4

I've been here two weeks so far and everyone seems really nice. The property looks well cared for and the maintenance requests are fulfilled in a very timely manner. I'm very impressed.
I like that they give my my privacy I just do not like that there is only one dumpster for the entire neighborhood. Also my shower head is non functioning...
Great place to stay the staff is amazing they are there right when you need them and fix the problem and answer your questions quickly. The apartments are very spacious and quiet....
Very quiet. Love the way my apartment is designed. Spacious for a one bedroom including the full dining area unlike most places they usually are only a nook or attached to the kitchen it’s completely separate
Really great place to stay. This is my first time staying here and everyone is nice and everything is taken care of in a great time frame. I have never had a maintenance issue that was not taken care not.
It has been amazing. Its been almost a year and it feels like the first day we moved in. Everyone is still friendly and curtious. I love this place.
Friendly and quiet neighborhood. Reliable management staff. The move in was easy and the staff assistance was amazing. The space is wonderful, I'm quite happy with my new place.
There is always room for improvement. We understand that we are living through an epidemic; but we were told the balconies would be painted. And only a few were completed. If we are told work will be done, complete the work.
Great Maintenance personnel and office staff. They're quick to respond to requests. Whenever we've had a maintenance issue they answered the call quickly and professionally. The office staff is courteous and respond to a residents concerns. Thank you.
Great place to live. Quiet and nice neighborhood to live in. Parking has become better in the last few months, which has been the biggest improvement for us during the time that we have lived here.