Ashwood Cove

4.4

4.4

Delayna
Daniel is absolutely amazing. This man went above and beyond and still continues to even after he got us moved in within 3 days ! He needs a raise for sure. But the community is very nice and very well kept together.
Kobe
maintenance has helped with everything so far, and management is great. Lovely people. Dee has helped us move in and stayed in touch she is a great soul.
Takela
Property is very well maintained and you get quick responses. Love that there are things for all ages and fur babies as well. Also the safety patrol and entire staff is AWESOME!!!
Karen
What's really nice about the location here is, you are only moments away from everything but, you wouldn't know it! Surrounded by trees, flowers, grass and birds singing makes it feel more like a country setting .
Evelyn
lovely place to live! no problems with anything, very nice staff as well. friendly neighbors! (cute dogs nearby too) it is always looking nice and clean. 10/10:)
Heather
I love it here! So glad I moved here. Couldn’t have picked a better place to live. My last places were so awful I’m so grateful for the great sense of community here
Allison
I enjoy living here, maintenance team always helps when I have issues. Usually the issue is resolved within about 1-2 hrs. Thank you for helping out
Yvette
We love the staff and the community! Everyone has been so nice! My kids love the pool. I definitely appreciate the coffee. Maintenance always does an excellent job!
Joel
Great amenities, friendly staff & well-kept grounds! Everyone’s friendly and rent is fair in the context of the quality of life Ashwood Cove provides.
Samantha
Friendly staff and great. amenities. the maintenance team is wonderful especially Gary! Fairly quiet neighborhood. We’ve enjoyed our time here.