My apartment is nice, the appliances are new and work good, but the fitness center is nothing special. The garbage is a little far from my place too.

Great !! If only it was closer to my job !! I love it! Quiet and great neighbors! And you get a free breakfast every now and then !maintaince and all the staff are great !

Absolutely wonderful place to live. Everyone is extremely friendly and the leading office welcomed us right in. Our apartment is clean, well taken care of, and pretty big. So far after about a week we love it here

The prices are still affordable compared to a lot of other apartments in Murfreesboro. I love that their are two pools, a workout room, tennis court, and dog park.

I enjoy my townhome. It's spacious and,but I wish I had more storage though. The leasing staff are so pleasant and very helpful. I like their personality. I'm glad to be a part of the community.

This apartment complex is awesome. quiet, excellent quick maintenance, and decent amenities. There is always parking and the only thing I would change is adding a place to take my recyclables.

I have only been living at Ashwood Cove, and so far it has been the best place I have rented from. Not to mention lower prices than other apartment complexes in Murfreesboro.

I have lived in Ashwood Cove for 8+ months now, and I still love it. I was unable to find another complex in Murfreesboro that matches the affordability, safety, and amenities of Ashwood. We will likely be renewing our lease with them. I highly recommend this apartment complex.

Its a nice place to stay and the some of the people are cool and its cool to have a huge dumpster to throw away garbage but the laundry room is not good at just my opinion

I absolutely loved the staff, extremely nice. I’m also pretty shocked on how quiet it is here. I absolutely love the apartments and neighbors!

I have been here a week and I love it. Ben is a Amazing men and made my Husband and I feel so welcome.This complex is so friendly and everyone loves to speak and show respect. It’s just amazing here.

The staff has been so incredibly friendly. The apartments are neat,clean, and we always get the help we need immediately. It's the cleanest,safest apartment complex in Murfreesboro.

I have enjoyed living at Ashwood Cove. I was looking forward to see how many people would decorate for the holidays and to my surprise, a lot did an outstanding job!

Everything is great except how far the dumpsters are, u have to walk in the woods from ashwood 3 to 2 to throw trash, very unsafe at night, have to wait for a day i come early from work to throw away trash

Overall, very happy with my decision to move here. Just a few bumps along the way in the 4 mo I've been here..1-laundry credit card reader is not working right now and who actually keeps $5 in quarters on them! 2-one of my neighbors was kind enough to hit my car and did not leave a note--and I know who they are because their car has a clean spot and scuff on it!

Apartment is great, staff and people are wonderful. They are a good spot in town, a great location to get pretty much anywhere. It is a little noisy though, since it’s family residence there are a lot of little kids. Since it’s close to campus there’s noise from the stadium on game day. All in all, a good place to live, our apartment is beautiful!

Nice and quiet complex. Pet friendly, friendly office staff always eager to help. Maintenance fairly helpful and timely with repairs. Overall a nice place to live.

It’s a decent place to live but could definitely be better as far as parking and rent is extremely to high for such a small apartment. The contest and parties we have are fun.

This is my first apartment living on my own and me and my boyfriend love it! The staff are so friendly and it’s in a great location. We love it :)

I’m still very pleased with my experience living in Ashwood Cove. I’ve had nothing major come up and things are good! Keep up the great work

Always willing to help out in anyway possible and always makes sure maintenance does they job on time. They do a good job of keeping the pools clean and open as early and long as possible

Overall I enjoy my apartment community. My neighbors are very friendly and the size of the living space isn't bad. I wish it was better insulation since the temperature has changed but overall not a bad place to live.

It's nice and quiet here. There are also several monthly events to help people meet neighbors and have fun around holidays. The apartments are in good shape.

I love living at Ashwood Cove! It’s so close to campus and yet much safer than other complexes. I also love how many trees we have. The green space is really important to me and my doggo!

Ashwood cove is a good place to live, the people above us are very loud but that is at any apartment that doesn't have the best insulation for sound.