Management and the staff is wonderful. The apartments are a great size and spacious. The renovations including paint and trees are beautiful.

I'm going into my second year here & Price of rent doesn't doesn't match the facility. Yes the complex is over thirty years old but that doesn't mean you get to charge a crazy amount for rent.

There has been some safety issues lately, but it seems like they are trying to get ahead of them and improve safety within the community. They seem to be heading in the right direction.

Great place. The office is awesome. Clean complex. Quick Maintenance. Two pools, free cookies. Could use a few more resident events,but they seem to be working on that.

Fixed our mailbox the same day I reported and as well as cleaned the dryer vent. Our building is just about finished painting so we're looking forward to that.

The only complaint I have is with finding parking at my building. I hope it gets sorted out somehow. Sometimes people have to park in the handicap spot.

Ashwood Cove is a very nice place to stay.Their employers are very nice.They welcome you as soon as you enter the office. They are very prompt at fixing things once you have called to let them know something isn't working.Thanks Ashwood for giving my family and I a great experience.

This has been a great living experience so far. The newly renovated apartments are very clean and modern. The dog park is great and other amenities are an added plus.

i love this community. It has great places around the community. I am glad that i have moved here. The swimming pool is amazing and my son loves it.

They have a great maintenance and office staff and keep the grounds well maintained. They always have fresh cookies and coffee in the office.

Very friendly service and always on time when things need to be fixed and friendly people. All around neighbor's are friendly .landscaping is always clean. Loving licking here at Ashwood cove.

ALWAYS PLEASANT ON THE PHONE. MY CONCERNS ARE ALWAYS TAKING CARE OF. I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED HOW ALL THE DOORKNOBS WERE CHANGED TO BENFIT MY NEEDS BECAUSE OF MY MS.

Quite and safe! Can leave shoes or unbrellas outside my door and not worry! Could use cleaner dog park though, and maybe bigger or two seperate yards for big and little

Maintenance staff is great- very responsive and nice guys. They keep the place clean, and the office staff is very organized and friendly. The apartments themselves are a little overpriced, considering the age/outdated appliances.

One of the best places I've ever lived. Friendly, peaceful, beautiful, and we'll priced. The units are spacious with washer and dryer hookups and post friendly. What else can your ask for

My wife and I have been here for 10 years and just signed our lease to begin the next 10. The location is great,shopping,doctor's office,etc are close by. The staff is both friendly p and helpful which is another advantage to living here. We're looking forward to many,many more years as Ashwood Cove residents!

Aside from the plumbing problems to begin our tenure in our apartment we love Ashwood Cove! The staff as prompt to ensure our lease is go ores and what we need is taken care of.

The management here is great. They get right on whatever needs to be done. Debbie toured us and signed us. You could tell she was new, but that was cool because she learned with us and she made me feel really comfortable. I love this place and I plan to stay for awhile!

I think that everything is very fine at the Ashwood cove. Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. "That is all I have to say about that."- Forest Gump.

U are doing great apartment complex u quickly about doing.I.am.glad to.be.here I.will recommend everyone to you.guy i.know because.it hard find a real.good.apartment complex

Move in process was made simple and informative. Quick response on work orders, and no issues around the property. Pool and gym area well kept.

Great place to live if you don't mind an apartment. The complex is close to all major stores for convenience, but is hidden very well for privacy. There are two pools, on site laundry facilities, Internet Cafe, Gym and Tennis courts. Management, maintenance personnel and courtesy officers are all extremely friendly and eager to help no matter the problem. The complex has beautiful landscaping with a lot of older mature trees. If your attending college or a family with kids this is a great place to be, I have each as neighbors above and beside me.

So far, I am happy with my new apartment. The front office has been nice and easy to work with, the dog park is awesome for those days after work just to let my dog run off steam. My neighbors are respectful and nice, not too bad of a new experience

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I've only been here for a month but I like it here. It's quiet and I didn't think it would be. When something needs to be fixed they came right over and handled the situation.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

You are such a wonderful staff. I have been in this community for one year. I love living in your community. It is so comfortable. Also, i fell safety. I