Need more parking. I like the friendly people in the office. Rooms are big and spacious. Love how clean it is outside. Think everyone should be allowed two parking spots.

My girlfriend, Tegan really likes the place and that's what matters. She only has 1 year left at MTSU and it's within biking distance for her.

I really like the community! I love the facilities that are provided! I do have a few problems though. I received the gym card but it doesn't work. I went to the office and asked if they could fix it, and they said that they would. Once I tried again, but it still did not work.

Enjoying our experience here after some nuisance neighbors were kicked out. Management is working hard to maintain good residents and get rid of the ones that need to be evicted for illegal substances.

The management seems to really be making a difference within the community. Our quality of stay at Ashwood Cove has truly increased over the last year.

Ashwood Cove is one of the best renting experiences I have done (and I have been with many others).Good ammenities,safe neighborhood,and central to many of the places I go to.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Work orders are completed in a timely manner and the maintenance and office staff are friendly and helpful! The community here is very quiet and relaxed. I'm happy to call Ashwood Cove home.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

This was my first apartment, and I loved it. I wish the management was better. They get the job done though, so I won’t complain. Maintenance is timely. Rent could be cheaper, but that’s another story lol

Great place to live for an affordable price. The community is nice and quiet. Perfect for a family. The staff is very friendly and they do everything they can to make the resident happu

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Ashwood Cove is a great place to live, the management team is friendly and super helpful. Also if you need something fixed it's done in a timely manner.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I like it, because everyone keeps to themselves. It is very quiet and peaceful. I definitely feel safe in the community that I am in. No one bothers anyone.

I love it here! Everyone was so friendly and it was pretty much stress free signing a lease and get moved in!! Sydney from the front toffice us the best, and made ecerything so simple to get in order.

Excellent apartments. Always quick to address any issues we’ve had. Very involved in their community and always has some sort of event going for the residents.

i love seeing the monthly bulletins on my door, inviting us to participate in the events the staff has put together. i also love the pet friendliness.

I've lived here for going on three years now. I live in a two bedroom and tried to move into the three bedroom and even though it was only 80 dollars more than my original rent in the two bed room because I needed a cosigner they had to make five times the rent (5500 a month) and I wasn't able to move into the three bedroom. I have lived here like I said for going on 3 years. I honestly expected more compation and honestly a little more help to accommodate me especially since you can look back and see I've paid my rent on time for the entire time I've been here.

We love our top floor apartment. We find it very quiet in our building. In our last apartment we were surrounded by loud neighbors. But we've had a great experience since.

The community is pretty quiet. I haven’t had any issues. Things get fixed quickly if there are issues and the office staff are really nice. I like it here.

I have had good experiences with the office. They do try to help. The pool stays open late and I really love that. I love the events that the office holds. It really makes it feel like a community. I wish the homes didn’t feel so cheaply made. I do not like their rent payment system. The neighborhood has also become a bit sketchy with crime.

Ashwood Cove is always there for me if I need help with paying or with something concerning the apartment. They are quick to respond back to me and always cheerful and friendly

The leasing staff is amazing, and they make you feel welcomed the whole journey! They really listen to you, now maintenance can be a little slow

Ashwood cove has helpful and friendly office staff. They have affordable rent as well. It is well kept complex too, with landscaping coming at least once a week.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Very responsive to maintenance request, thank you .. been here 3 months and been very nice and smooth, quite neighbors. Only thing I don’t like is dumpster is tooo far

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Pretty nice apartments. Spacious, comfortable. I like that they hold neighborhood activities for everyone. Paying rent is easy online. Needs a printer in WiFi room, but overall nice place.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It's clean, nice, staff is great, maintenance does it right the first time. What more can you expect for such a high class apartment complex!

I have only lived here for a few months, and overall, I am rather pleased with my experience. Feel Safe is a huge need for me, and I have felt nothing but safe here, even when walking in at late hours in the night.