It has gotten better. Love the new parking lots. My concern now is the marijuana smell that of course is out of my control. But over all I like my apartment.

i like it so far minus people parking in spots that are not parking spots causing it very difficult to leave for work at 3am i already spoke to the office about this.

I have really enjoyed living in Ashwood Cove so far. I like the amenities and the community is awesome. I feel safe here. My neighbors are great and it is quiet. I do wish however that I had a garbage disposal and drawers in my kitchen.

My overall experience has been really great. I love my apartments location and the great scenery. I'm close to the trash compactor but i can't smell it. The only negative is that when i moved in, the faucet in the bathroom drips. Maintenance came and said they had to order a part, but they haven't been back to fix it. This was almost three weeks ago, but its partly my fault because i haven't called back.

I love the community here at Ashwood Cove! Amenities are great and pet friendly! Staff is amazing and maintenance is quick! This is a prefect place to live at!

It’s a great neighborhood ,very peaceful and welcoming staff .My move in date was great haven’t had any problems in the apartment with my appliances.

Love the apartment! Everyone around is nice and the location is perfect. The house structure is just right and I love how the apartment people do little events for everyone. Great community!

So far moving in I like the prices and the amenities as a community. As far as the apartment goes, it is alright for the price your paying. Not great but alright

I just moved in a few wks ago and so far I am so impressed! To be honest I was told this area (not these apts) was drama but it is so quiet here. I have never had such a quiet apartment. I never here people opening or closing doors, walking up the stairs, or talking/tv. I praise God for bringing me here!

My girls and I love living here. The community is very child friendly. The apartments are spacious and give a lot of room for the girls to really play and move around.

Living here for 4 years has been awesome. They are quick to reply to concerns and always have things going on in our complex for the residents

I love Ashwood Cove Apartments. The staff is the best--very friendly and professional. I love the fact that they reach out to the residents with activities. They have plenty of maintenance staff and I was pleasantly surprised with the quick response to my maintenance request. I am very satisfied here and feel very safe.

I was living in building 6 for about 11 months & unfortunately, due to my hot water heater busting at 3:00am & waking up to a flooded apartment, i had to move to another apartment. I also had complications with my air unit going in & out. Other than that, i pray my new unit stays up to par.

Love the trees and size of our apartment. Amenities are nice when they are functioning. Offiice could work on customer service skills. Maintenance is okay and can be helpful when they dont take days or hours to get back to you. AC units are out of date.

During my first few months at ashwood cove i was not very happy with the community and the activity in the area. However i have notice great improvements in the later months and as the year went on things seemed to just keep getting better. I feel a lot safer here now and the staff service is very prompt and pleasent. I appreciate them being so understanding and working with my family through hard time. Ashwood cove is a very nice place to live.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I love my apartment and it's location within the complex. I feel comfortable and safe. There are a couple of things that should be upgraded to inhance. I'm glad I moved to Murfreesboro TN!!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Current staff is very responsive and helpful. Buildings are well maintained. Nice apartment layouts. They've kept me here for almost four years so far...

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Ashwood Cove is a wonderful place to live! I love it here! The community is amazing and I feel so safe here! It’s not perfect by any means. Most of the buildings are older so you get AC issues and such. However most (not all) of the maintenance crew is helpful and quick to respond. They do a decent job at grounds work as well! They are adamant about going around every day! The office staff has been the best part of it all though! They go above and beyond and it shows!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I liik it here it's nice and quiet the staff is very nice and the pool are is great. It's nice to go in the moring to the office and have a cup of coffee and a snack

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Its near everything i need schools shopping centers my job, Neightbors dont bother with high music on nights. Its just a peaceful place to live in.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I enjoy the area its quiet the people in office is very helpful.i got flooded out they accomodated me into something better i really like the complex bevause the always send out news letters letting you know about the community and complex events

Reply from Ashwood Cove

My partner and I needed a complex that is peaceful yet exhibited a sense of community. Ashwood Cove fit the bill. The move in process was simple and smooth. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Where to start? Ashwood Cove has a very friendly and helpful office and maintenance staff,on site courtesy officers. A.C. is close to stores,etc.,a great place to live!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Ashwood Cove is pretty great. I love the size of the apartment and the price is great too, especially for the size. Maintenance is good too, they usually take less than 24 hours to respond to maintenance calls.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Ashwood cove apartments are a great place to live! The staff is friendly and will work with you on any situation. The maintenance crew is always quick to react on any repair orders as well as the office crew!