I like everything but the parking, even though we have parking passes I have a hard time finding a parking place That is close to my apartment. This bothers me because there are vacant apartments in and around my building.

I love the townhomes. I love that there is no carpet downstairs. I like that there is a half bath downstairs. I love that the pool stays open until 10pm.

Good but could be better with the neighbors making noise it’s a good place to live but some people should be put out if they have to be told to stop making noise over three times

This is such a great affordable community. The grounds are kept clean. There are many amenities to take advantage of. It’s everything I wanted for my first apartment!

So far, I am very happy. The place is beautiful, and the complex staff has been very fair and understanding. I just wish the fitness room had some more weights and equipment,and the coffee bars were better stocked with cups. These are clearly not major issues however

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Great. Amazing. My favorite place to be. I never want to leave. The staff was amazing. So nice. Hallie is next level awesome. She was so friendly.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Very nice apartment complex and offers many great amenities. I enjoy living here and often encourage friends who are planning on moving to check Ashwood Cove.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The apartment is amazing, the size is perfect for me and my boyfriend. The apartment is in a great area and not too far away from a bunch of stores or food places

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Apartments are in a nice area and located near many stores and restaurants. 24 hour fitness center, laundry room and internet cafe with coffee bar are great conveniences, along with being able to pay rent and request maintenance online.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I've been here for exactly 1 month. It's nice and quiet. Parking lot could use a little more lighting but other than that im enjoying my new place.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

absolutely love living here. area is great. apartment is very cozy and you get many amenities. if possible, i would rate it more stars. thats how much i love it here!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

All together a good place to live, appliances could use a touch up, but the neighborhood is safe and quiet. I’ve been here for over a year and haven’t experienced any major issues

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It is very nice here. The leasing staff are real nice too.i like the environment and my neighbors are nice. There are lots of kids at play.😁

Reply from Ashwood Cove

So far so good, waiting to find out more and more of what my new home have in store ... everything is very promising and i am excited about being here

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Loving my new apartment! Its quieter than expected, the amenities are great and the pool is always clean. The perks of being a resident are absolutely outstanding.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I've lived in five different apartments here through out all three sections of the community. Ashwood 1 & 2 are very nice and have a lot of areas for walking dogs. Ashwood 3 isn't as large as one and two but I do enjoy my privacy here.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I like that when something is wrong they get right on it. Also when I leave a message they return my call within a good timely matter!!!!!!!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I love this place. It’s clean, everyone is friendly (workers and community members), rates aren’t bad for what you get, pool and gym are clean, and it’s close to MTSU campus

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It’s a pretty decent place to live. I don’t have any issues and it’s usually quiet for the most part. The front office is pretty good at taking care of any issues and maintenance works quickly to fix any issues.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The apartment is clean. Maintenance is spectacular. And I don't have to worry about the nois while I get a good night's sleep. And the staff is very nice.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

So far I have really liked my experience at Ashwood Cove. I wish there were more lights in the parking lot though.. other than everything has been fine. the the staff has been fairly friendly.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

For the most part, this complex has been pretty awesome. We have had some neighbor issues, but you can tell that the new management is trying hard to turn this complex into an enjoyable place to live.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I love the staff & the the environment. Ive never been treated like a stranger & I always get great feedback from management about any issues I have. I love the atmosphere and the crowd that the apartment complex generates are generally laid back & relaxed. I couldn't ask for a morr serene setting. Thanks guys (: ❤

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The staff people are nice. The neighborhood is great. The parking is bad don't have a place to park unless u want to park down on the end and walk with a baby or bags from the store

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I wish they would make improvements to the older apartments, but overall not a terrible place to live. Definitely would recommend for college students who want to live near campus.