The entire ashwood cove staff is amazing always willing to help and go above and beyond. From my very first time coming in for a visit everyone has been very welcoming

So far my residence has been ok. It's been a challenge to get used to apartment life. Everyone on my side of the building keeps to themselves.

I am in living here because of the location. MTSU is nearby and is a great commute to certain folks. Also my job is like 8 minutes away from here. We live in the center of the city as well.

it's quiet for the most part. The only downfall that it has is that when you need maintenance done they do it but they don't do it well. our bathroom sink has leaked for a year they have come to fix it three or four different times but it still leaks it's not even a leak now it's a full-on pour. we now have to turn off our cold water so that it doesn't leak the entire day.

Pros Little to no bugs. Spacious. Pool is nice. They added a lot to the gym, so the gym is very nice. They keep the amenities clean. Maintenance is quick. Cons The appliances are awful (our dishwasher is now used as a drying rack). It said microwaves were included in the amenities and I still had to buy my own. There are no cameras or lights around the buildings, so if your car gets vandalized they get away with it (but their office and gym are under camera surveillance). Dryer needs 2 cycles to dry fully (that's like 4 hrs). Rent is too high, and they're raising it!!

Great maintenance and office staff they are very responsive and helpful with all concerns. They offer efficient and thorough assistance with everything.

Im new to the community but soo far im loving everything. The management has been more then accommodating with helping me move in and any concerns ive had soo far about that. Also i met some of the residents at a recent event and they were very hospitable to me and my family

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I've been loving it here. Unfortunately, I havent been able to attend any events either due to school or work but hopefully one of these days I will.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Our neighbors are super friendly, and the neighborhood is nice and clean. I love the sense of community here. There is always cool events going on where you have the chance to meet others and have a great time.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I like living here. It’s nice and I feel safe. Plus the maintenance guys and the people in the office that I’ve talked to are nice and friendly.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It’s an Awesome place to live!! The staff is Amazing!! They do so much for their residents!! We are a friendly neighborhood!! We have 2 amazing pools. An Awesome cares team!!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

All in all not too bad of a place to call home. Nice amenities and such. Very well maintained. Ive lived in a many of apartments and by far this is the best. The most expensive but best.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Bugs are agile, barely hot water, and leaks even after they “check”. I always just see maintence standing around or riding golf carts not doing anything.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

My apartment didn't have any kitchen drawers or a garbage disposal. The lamp in the dining area was in a terrible place so that we would always hit our heads on it and it crowded the room. The popcorn ceilings are not appealing at all and they capture a lot of dust. I felt like it was marketed as being remolded so I had expected some of these things to be there. But we had great neighbors and it was a quiet community.

So far so great. I love my floors. They also help me everytime i ask. Two great pools. Very convenient living and location. Love the stainless steel kitchen.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

My Ashwood Cove experience was great! My dog loved the spacious dog park and I loved that she had a safe space to run. Overall the apartments inside have a warm cozy feeling. I felt at home there.

Sarah has been such an amazing help with getting me from a one bedroom to a 3 bedroom. Her knowledge and assistance with questions has been very helpful. Thank you Sarah!

This thing keeps refreshing I’m not gonna keep typing the same old paragraph over and over just to get some silly points to make the ratings look good

Great place to live, our new neighbors are noisy and seem to have children who run around at all hours. Other than that, community events are fun. Also wish they’d fix the pot holes.

Very nice place to live it's quiet clean staff is polite and prompt for your needs I'm from New York and you would have to wait for days to get things fixed

Reply from Ashwood Cove

My apartment community, Ashwood Cove II, has been an exceptional experience with the timely maintenance, friendly staff, and continual community outreach

Such a great place to live in a such a buzzing part of town! A quiet community with plenty of things to do. Maintenance is always quick to respond, and our area is always kept clean!

Its nice living here. I havent fallen down the stairs yet and people are very nice. The neighbors dog poops in our yard but at least she picks it up with a baggie and not her hand.

I like how there is always something doing on for the residents to participate in. Even have things for the kids to participate in to keep residents involved an be able to get to know each other.

This is a awesome places they always giving updates around the complex letting us know when different events are on its way. Also they have great maintenance.. I trust Ashwood Cove