Ashwood Cove

Have been here with my fiance since April '15. We LOVE this complex !!! So glad we did not move anywhere else! Have never had any kind of problems. All the staff is very helpful and great personalities.
Been here since last August. Love the friendly staff, the great rates, and the dog park. Glad we chose Ashwood Cove over numerous other complexes.
We've had some issues with the apartment but overall it's been a decent place to live. Our neighbors don't bother us (only their friends taking up all the parking spots do). I wish they would assign parking to the units. That would help so much.
Its great! My daughter loved because have so many friends in a few days. And for me it's peacefully. And employee are very special and resolve my thing so fast.
So far I've really liked my experience here. It's my first time moving out on my own but they've been so kind to me and my boyfriend and our two dogs.
Friendly people, quick response time to maintenance issues & quiet community. Two things that would make it better; if the fitness center was free for all residents, and water bill was included in rent without rent going up. The rent is pretty steep here.
Itvis a good experience with them. The staff are wonderful. I have been with them one year. I will stay longer because I feel comfortable with them.
It is such a wonderful experience at Ashowood Cove. I really love living there because the community is comfortable. Also, the staff friendly and helpful.
I have had 2-3 small issues in my apartment and they were taken care of within 24 hours, I was very impressed with that. Staff/maintenance seems to move quickly to address any issues/problems that you have.
You are such a wonderful staff. I have been in this community for one year. I love living in your community. It is so comfortable. Also, i fell safety. I