Have been here with my fiance since April '15. We LOVE this complex !!! So glad we did not move anywhere else! Have never had any kind of problems. All the staff is very helpful and great personalities.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Been here since last August. Love the friendly staff, the great rates, and the dog park. Glad we chose Ashwood Cove over numerous other complexes.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

We've had some issues with the apartment but overall it's been a decent place to live. Our neighbors don't bother us (only their friends taking up all the parking spots do). I wish they would assign parking to the units. That would help so much.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Its great! My daughter loved because have so many friends in a few days. And for me it's peacefully. And employee are very special and resolve my thing so fast.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

So far I've really liked my experience here. It's my first time moving out on my own but they've been so kind to me and my boyfriend and our two dogs.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Friendly people, quick response time to maintenance issues & quiet community. Two things that would make it better; if the fitness center was free for all residents, and water bill was included in rent without rent going up. The rent is pretty steep here.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Itvis a good experience with them. The staff are wonderful. I have been with them one year. I will stay longer because I feel comfortable with them.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It is such a wonderful experience at Ashowood Cove. I really love living there because the community is comfortable. Also, the staff friendly and helpful.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I have had 2-3 small issues in my apartment and they were taken care of within 24 hours, I was very impressed with that. Staff/maintenance seems to move quickly to address any issues/problems that you have.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

You are such a wonderful staff. I have been in this community for one year. I love living in your community. It is so comfortable. Also, i fell safety. I

I've only been here for a month but I like it here. It's quiet and I didn't think it would be. When something needs to be fixed they came right over and handled the situation.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

So far, I am happy with my new apartment. The front office has been nice and easy to work with, the dog park is awesome for those days after work just to let my dog run off steam. My neighbors are respectful and nice, not too bad of a new experience

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Great place to live if you don't mind an apartment. The complex is close to all major stores for convenience, but is hidden very well for privacy. There are two pools, on site laundry facilities, Internet Cafe, Gym and Tennis courts. Management, maintenance personnel and courtesy officers are all extremely friendly and eager to help no matter the problem. The complex has beautiful landscaping with a lot of older mature trees. If your attending college or a family with kids this is a great place to be, I have each as neighbors above and beside me.

Move in process was made simple and informative. Quick response on work orders, and no issues around the property. Pool and gym area well kept.

U are doing great apartment complex u quickly about doing.I.am.glad to.be.here I.will recommend everyone to you.guy i.know because.it hard find a real.good.apartment complex

I think that everything is very fine at the Ashwood cove. Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. "That is all I have to say about that."- Forest Gump.

The management here is great. They get right on whatever needs to be done. Debbie toured us and signed us. You could tell she was new, but that was cool because she learned with us and she made me feel really comfortable. I love this place and I plan to stay for awhile!

Aside from the plumbing problems to begin our tenure in our apartment we love Ashwood Cove! The staff as prompt to ensure our lease is go ores and what we need is taken care of.

My wife and I have been here for 10 years and just signed our lease to begin the next 10. The location is great,shopping,doctor's office,etc are close by. The staff is both friendly p and helpful which is another advantage to living here. We're looking forward to many,many more years as Ashwood Cove residents!

One of the best places I've ever lived. Friendly, peaceful, beautiful, and we'll priced. The units are spacious with washer and dryer hookups and post friendly. What else can your ask for

I enjoy living here with my 2 room mates. Had issues moving in as well as AC probs, cheap renovations, spiders and bugs, and management. Otherwise its nice

Maintenance staff is great- very responsive and nice guys. They keep the place clean, and the office staff is very organized and friendly. The apartments themselves are a little overpriced, considering the age/outdated appliances.

Quite and safe! Can leave shoes or unbrellas outside my door and not worry! Could use cleaner dog park though, and maybe bigger or two seperate yards for big and little

ALWAYS PLEASANT ON THE PHONE. MY CONCERNS ARE ALWAYS TAKING CARE OF. I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED HOW ALL THE DOORKNOBS WERE CHANGED TO BENFIT MY NEEDS BECAUSE OF MY MS.

Very friendly service and always on time when things need to be fixed and friendly people. All around neighbor's are friendly .landscaping is always clean. Loving licking here at Ashwood cove.