Bugs are agile, barely hot water, and leaks even after they “check”. I always just see maintence standing around or riding golf carts not doing anything.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It’s a community for college students not fit for a family. Too much noise. Residents kids leave trash everywhere and don’t pick up after their pets.

Noise level is high- screaming neighbors, dogs constantly barking, and trash piles up quickly. Maintenance has not filled all of our requests until now.

My neighbors are loud, the neighborhood is rough, my car got broken into, and the apartment exterior is dirty. I wish I even had a parking spot close to my apartment.

Safety and the office changes ppl every month before they were rude so bad experience so far! Creepy ppl walk around ! The late fee is ridiculous too much! There’s a reason why we late money issues if u take on 100 for fee that’s putting us further further in the whole

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Could be a whole lot better with parking and noise. Also the staff should act like they really care and do they’re job and not complain about it when you tell them something is wrong

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I think my experience would’ve been better under different circumstances. I had several issues with the leasing office, maintenance, and my roommate lol. I regret living here for those 3 reasons. My apartment was decent, and after accusing my leasing office of negligence, all of my maintenance requests were completed in a timely manner, but the staff of the leasing office has the worst attitudes. They barely have an understanding of the lease & that’s what they get paid to do. The property manager even gave me a falsified maintenance ticket, so I couldn’t create a storyline to take them to small claims. But I’m leaving, breaking my lease gonna pay whatever to get away from all this bad energy

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Very very over priced for the apartment you get. I wouldn't recommend this community if you are looking for a safe place for your kids to be able to run around. There's been way too many disturbing things happen here in the 9 months we've lived here.

The experience here was okay at best, especially in terms of getting maintenance to come and fix things or give us the screens we asked for 3 times. At one point my roommate had a conversation with a maintenance man about our window leaking air and getting rain in it, he said it would be an easy fix but agreed that she should probably just do it herself because they weren’t gonna get over and do it.

My apartment complex has changed quite a bit since I moved here. I use to love it but now I find the front office gets less helpful and the property gets less safe.

I wish there was an easier way to take out the trash. If there were more places that it could be collected I feel that more people would take out the trash that ends up on the ground or over the community.

Mostly comfortable. Response from "courtesy officer" is hit-or-miss. Supposed to tow people that park without a resident or guest placard. People without the placard like to park in reserved spots. Maintenance, overall, is good. Especially when you get to know them. Office staff is getting better.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It good I mean average price and services but the stuff are really friendly and helpful, the maintenance was averaging I have some notice about the community cleaning

Pros Little to no bugs. Spacious. Pool is nice. They added a lot to the gym, so the gym is very nice. They keep the amenities clean. Maintenance is quick. Cons The appliances are awful (our dishwasher is now used as a drying rack). It said microwaves were included in the amenities and I still had to buy my own. There are no cameras or lights around the buildings, so if your car gets vandalized they get away with it (but their office and gym are under camera surveillance). Dryer needs 2 cycles to dry fully (that's like 4 hrs). Rent is too high, and they're raising it!!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I enjoy living here with my 2 room mates. Had issues moving in as well as AC probs, cheap renovations, spiders and bugs, and management. Otherwise its nice

The apartment is everything I wanted the community started off as unpleasant but then they cleaned it up it’s a great place to live I’m just not happy because when it’s cold out no matter what I have the heat in my kids rooms feel like outside

Every time that I ask you to fix something in my apartment it takes forever. I’m still waiting for someone after a month that I requested. Bad experience compared with the amount of money they ask me to move as a secure deposit.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I like it cause it's close to all the coviences and maintenance is always available and the pools are nice and neighbors are nice my son has a lot of friends here.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Townhouses aren't bad. Downside, no parking. I can't park in front of my home because someone who doesn't even live there is parked there. I'm forced to park in front of someone else's home which prevents them from parking in front of theirs. Etc. My rent gets raised for somewhere that I can't park in front of.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I give the apartment complex a B!! The apartment complex is nice. 'My husband and I love it. The maintenance people try to get here quickly. The hard wooden floors are beautiful!

Is not being a real pleasure living here, there’s so many things that need to be fix but, I feel secure and comfortable in a certain way. Would be more enjoyable if the owner change some stuff here.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It’s been great so far no problems besides ac unit a couple times. Nice and quiet, great community feautures, 24 hour maintenance also comes in handy

It’s been ok just need a Lil more things to do like play basketball have better work stuff judge more stuff go on at the club house but besides that it’s just ok

The community itself is alright but to get something done is like pulling teeth... I still don't have screens and I think I've signed 3 leases

it's quiet for the most part. The only downfall that it has is that when you need maintenance done they do it but they don't do it well. our bathroom sink has leaked for a year they have come to fix it three or four different times but it still leaks it's not even a leak now it's a full-on pour. we now have to turn off our cold water so that it doesn't leak the entire day.