Ashwood Cove

Bugs are agile, barely hot water, and leaks even after they “check”. I always just see maintence standing around or riding golf carts not doing anything.
1 star
I really don’t recommend this place at all. The buildings are old and I’ve had to put in SEVERAL work orders on minor things. This place is perfect for college students though !
1 star
It’s a community for college students not fit for a family. Too much noise. Residents kids leave trash everywhere and don’t pick up after their pets.
Very very over priced for the apartment you get. I wouldn't recommend this community if you are looking for a safe place for your kids to be able to run around. There's been way too many disturbing things happen here in the 9 months we've lived here.
My neighbors are loud, the neighborhood is rough, my car got broken into, and the apartment exterior is dirty. I wish I even had a parking spot close to my apartment.
Safety and the office changes ppl every month before they were rude so bad experience so far! Creepy ppl walk around ! The late fee is ridiculous too much! There’s a reason why we late money issues if u take on 100 for fee that’s putting us further further in the whole
I think my experience would’ve been better under different circumstances. I had several issues with the leasing office, maintenance, and my roommate lol. I regret living here for those 3 reasons. My apartment was decent, and after accusing my leasing office of negligence, all of my maintenance requests were completed in a timely manner, but the staff of the leasing office has the worst attitudes. They barely have an understanding of the lease & that’s what they get paid to do. The property manager even gave me a falsified maintenance ticket, so I couldn’t create a storyline to take them to small claims. But I’m leaving, breaking my lease gonna pay whatever to get away from all this bad energy
Could be a whole lot better with parking and noise. Also the staff should act like they really care and do they’re job and not complain about it when you tell them something is wrong
Noise level is high- screaming neighbors, dogs constantly barking, and trash piles up quickly. Maintenance has not filled all of our requests until now.
I wish there was an easier way to take out the trash. If there were more places that it could be collected I feel that more people would take out the trash that ends up on the ground or over the community.