Aspen Ames

4.3

4.3

Casi
1 day ago
Great place to live with great amenities! Especially enjoy the free printing and amazing gym! Wish I would’ve been able to live here longer.
Aubree
I love the look of the apartments and the fact that we all have our own bathrooms/space. There are great community areas outside. I wish that the utilities billing system was more efficient and easier to understand why we are being charged that much. The amenities are okay, but could use some improvement.
Alexander
Good place to live, close by to Hyvee and a bus stop which is very convenient. Maintenance workers do a great job and the buildings all look nice
Abigail
Nice place, but not all promises are kept. The black gate has been broken the entirety of my stay, and the door handle to my apartment has been broken at least 10 times since I’ve been here. It gets fixed each time, but there is no long term solution. You don’t need a key to get in, all you have to do is yank hard enough. Considering the broken gate, 2/3 of the “barriers to entry” of my apartment are not in working condition, so it’s not as safe as Aspen advertises. Other than that I have had a good experience, but found it to be frustrating.
Leah
living here is like a nice hotel that feels like home. the amenities are great such as the gym and study rooms. the pool table and other games are great when we have family and friends over
Teresa
I love all the perks and how nice the facilities are! I like to enjoy the pool when there is nice weather and the gym is amazing! I don't have any neighbor problems either
Kayla
Living at Aspen is so fun! I love the new gym equipment and the 24/7 access to the clubhouse. The fun events they host are super nice and having campus close by is a huge plus!
Heather
It’s been great! The staff is super helpful and always there to answer questions. The amenities are fantastic, and overall it’s a great time!
Zulimar
Been living here for two months and all has been good, haven't had the chance to use all the facilities but I am looking forward to using them soon. Friendly staff.
Isabelle
Aspen Ames is one of the best apartments. It includes so much for such a low price. I am happy I chose this apartment to live in. The rooms are very nice and big.