Jasmine has been so helpful throughout me and my sister whole process of moving here, and when we need something done they’ve been doing good with being on it!

I just moved in so not much to go on but the people in the office are the best they are soo sweet and really try to make you feel comfortable!

Love the staff. Just needs to fix gate ASAP. Too many ways to get in and out! Love the 24 hour laundry room! And absolutely love the gas grills at the beautiful clean pool!

I have loved living here the past 2 weeks. It is relatively close to everything I need to use including school. Everyone in the front office is extremely accommodating.

It's not bad here! I love the location because it's around good food and a mall. Very good business area as well. They're pet friendly and it's very quiet for the most part.

It has been a joy living at Aspen Creek thus far! The staff is super quick to respond if we have any problems and keep the facilities clean. Good price and quality living!

Great place great pool. There’s a dog park and playground. Nice secure gym and area wide wifi on the property. The management isn’t pretty good and maintinence is always on grounds

I just moved in here and I’m already in love with my apartment. Everything is nearby so I don’t have to travel much. Saves my time ! Plus the lady Violeta on front desk is very friendly

I am feeling good and happy to join aspen creek. But i got cocroach in my unit that is the bad thing i saw in the apartment i rent. So you must give attention to solve the problem.

I love the quiet location of the apartments. Great area. Galleria mall is two blocks away, and the post office is one street over. Everything is within walking distance. Parking is improving and the pool is open majority of the summer. Maintenance comes quick with most issues.

Very hard to get ahold of the front office. Upon move on, porch light out, kitchen lights out. Drains look like they have been painted over. Top lock doesn’t work. Bottom lock barely locks. Rinse aid cap on dishwasher is missing. Absolutely no storage anywhere. If I knew all of this before, it would’ve been a HARD pass

The location is central to the city. It takes no time to get anywhere. Very quiet neighborhood and the office staff is very friendly. The parking situation needs to be fixed.

Very inviting and welcoming staff. Unit is in great shape and community is pet friendly! I moved here from Minnesota and the people here helped facilitate everything so I wasn’t left confused upon arrival.

Very nice. The people around are friendly. The atmosphere is overwhelming. You feel like you belong in the community. It is well secured, great for family

There is a lot I love about this apartment complex. The apartment itself is very updated and super cozy inside and definitely feels like home 🥰 I have 3 cons though. 1) the laundry situation isn't very ideal. We have a machine in our apartment and it's a 2 in1 and is half the size of 1 full sized machine and keeping up with laundry is SO hard. 2) parking is almost always a nightmare. ESPECIALLY when you have guests because they HAVE to park at the back of the apartment complex and that's difficult when your apartment is towards the front of the complex. 3) when it rains the pathway infront of my apartment literally turns into a lake. So much so that me downstairs neighbors but bricks to make a pathway just to they didnt have to trudge thru water when it rains and then it gets muddy for several days and the mud is super slippery. Those are big cons to me but the front office is always super helpful, always as on top of service requests as they can be. They're very personable. The actual apartment itself is super cozy, I love it. My son knows his way around here, he also feels like home too. There is a little playground in the complex that I will sometimes take him to ans he loves it as well (super convenient).

So far it’s going great! The office staff is so friendly and my apartment is so cute! I cannot wait to move in this weekend. I am sure that I am going to love the pool too.

Totally recommended its more cheaper than other apartments in the area with a good looking pool parking space is limited but still great to live

Landscape is horrible. Can’t walk anywhere without stepping in mud. Literally probably 12 parking spots without the reserved paint so good luck trying to find a parking spot without getting towed or at your convenience. Don’t even think about working out because people have literally token all of the weights so I guess cardio will be your only workout.

I had a bad experience on my first day living here but Violet quickly resolved the issue and made me feel safe and helped me get into a better living situation in the end

Bad office doesn’t do anything about the noise and children playing in breezeways they canceled courtesy patrol and didn’t inform residents that is not good

So far i love staying here...this is my first apartment without my mom and i’m very pleased! The apartments are well kept and no major issues.

So far it’s great. Thomas LOVES the dog park and he’s made a ton of friends. Everyone has been really friendly and my neighbors are awesome.

I like the are the apartment complex is in. The apartment itself is very nice and big. The flooring is dark but not too dark and I like that there is big enough windows to let in natural light

The showers don't get very warm wich is good for your skin but would be a nice luxury. Maintenance said it gets warm. Other than that very nice experience.

I got and old unit that still has a heater that they don’t even install anymore.. The boiler goes not heat the kitchen sink or bathroom sink properly. Takes too long to get hot. And there’s roaches.