Quiet and friendly place to live. Maintenance and other issues get resolved quick. Will definitely recommend friends and family to try this place out in the future.

The experience was interesting to say the least even though I was going to be the main income I don’t review any welcome letter or anything when I was told that we were approved for our Appartment

The only real downside is the insane amount of broken glass everywhere behind the buildings, anywhere really there isn't concrete it's just tons of broken glass. And its not new its the same piles of it that have been here since feb when i moved in. No effort has been made by the office or maintenance to clear it. We cannot walk our dog anywhere we want as she could seriously cut her paw. We usually have to take her somewhere outside of the complex to play. Really unfortunate.

The office is very helpful when you need them. When ever we put in for a repair they are here the next day. Kitty and doggie friendly. Look forward to living here longer

its nice community and have good range of apartments to fit everyone but maintenance needs to be effective and take people’s complaints seriously.

Patrica is the best ! Even throw the floor plan we wanted change she was still able to get me into an apartment i love , i can’t wait to move in .

Reply from Aspen Creek

We really like it here because it is very safe and tranquil , and the apartment staff is very nice , also we really like the appearance of the interior.

Reply from Aspen Creek

The only thing missing is the washer/dryer hookup. These apartments are a great place to live! The staff is very professional, friendly and easy to talk to.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I like that it’s a nice quiet calm place to live. I hardly hear people being loud outside. There’s also a security guy here on the weekends which I appreciate when coming in late

Reply from Aspen Creek

I like the Aspen Creek community and the amenities it has. I use the business center once in a while, the free wi-fi the community has is ideal for homework and projects that don't require very fast internet. The gym has the basic equipment and the pool is a great place to relax during the weekends.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I enjoy the amenities that this complex has to offer, for example: the gym, business center, the pool. The location is perfect since the mall and restaurants are close.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Patricia is super nice and I love this place for my family. The area is super accessible to many places. This is the ideal place to start a family and have a home.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Very peaceful, nice community, welcoming neighbors. Clean environment, great parking. School district is great. Updated at a reasonable price, close by Addison square

Reply from Aspen Creek

I’ve been living here for two years and so far everything is great. No complaints till this day. Staff is really friendly and maintenance is really good

Reply from Aspen Creek

The application process was easy, and the ladies who helped us we're very friendly. The apartment is ok, but there is a lot of noise during the night from neighbors.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I just moved in but I can not complain about one thing so far. The office is super nice and helpful with anything I ask for or need. The community seem very clam and parking is great! I am happy I have came to this community.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Nice complex, quite , clise to all shopping centers. I can walk to everywhere and walk my dogs without having any issues. Keep the good vibe

Reply from Aspen Creek

Great WiFi service and quick to fix any issues we have. The apartment employees are always very nice and willing to assist when I have an issue

Reply from Aspen Creek

Excelente servicio a clliente , y tod lo unico es que por las noches deben de tenee mas vigilancia policial ya que ya van varias noches que escucho gente peleando afuera y golpeando puertas y eso lo hace sentir un poco inseguro el complex por las noches , por favor poner atencion en la vigilancia por la noche en el complex

Reply from Aspen Creek

I've lived here for almost two months now and I love it! The office staff and maintainence are all very professional! I couldn't ask for a better place to live!

Reply from Aspen Creek

The staff are hard working and professional. Rooms for improvement exist, the baths are old and need to be replaced. Periodic check on equipment is desired.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I love it here, been here for 2 years and never had a problem with the staff. Every time something goes wrong they are so quick to fix it. Very professional as well!

Reply from Aspen Creek

The community is good, the only complaint that I have to mention is that my neighbors from the second floor are too noisy even though I already spoke to them and to the admin staff.

Reply from Aspen Creek

great staff, great customer service, great maintenance service, i am happy to move here , i love the area , very safe and clean and you have everything close from the apartments

Reply from Aspen Creek

Been here for about two years now and I love it here! Recently renewed my lease. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is very good as well. When I have a problem they fix it so quickly!