I got and old unit that still has a heater that they don’t even install anymore.. The boiler goes not heat the kitchen sink or bathroom sink properly. Takes too long to get hot. And there’s roaches.

This is a great community, fairly quiet and the updates to the units make it feel very contemporary. Everyone in the office is friendly and so are the residents I’ve met so far.

Hi, I'm a new resident, I like their common area and the attention of the staff has been exceptional, I hope the community is calm and friendly, I love living 3n aspen creek

The apartments and amenities are nice. The parking is ok as long as you don't have visitors staying. The dumpsters fill up quickly, but overall the experience is good.

Pretty good I just moved in and have had very few problems and they was had very quickly... I’m pleased with the office staff they are very prompt

Aspen creek is a great place to live, I feel safe and the staff is wonderful. I love that there is a place to let my dog run free and off his leash.

Best customer service in the office they were very much organized and I love the AT&T dealers that are there with the discounts. I would recommend this place to anyone

I absolutely love living here! The only thing wrong is the flooding when it rains, the sidewalk in front of our building floods. But other than that I have no complaints!

It’s a nice and quiet neighborhood, however the garbage is out of control, and the gate picks and chooses when it wants to work. Other than those two things, it’s a wonderful place to live.

Love it so far! Patricia was amazing she helped me a lot and very patient. Love the Dog park you guys have. The only thing I didn’t like is the “reserved parking spot” I got my car towed the first night there since the sign are very old you can really see them at night :( but Patricia took care of everything (:

The ladies at the main office are super friendly and helpful! Love the play area and dog park! Location is great as it’s close to a major highway!

just moved here i love this place nice neighborhood neighbors are awesome. also real close to all the fine dinning addison has to offer. real close to Galleria shopping mall is a plus!!!

We've been living here for only a week but it seems like a nice place to live. It's pretty quiet at night which is a nice change from some places we've lived. The only complaint is that the parking system is confusing.

So far I really like it here, no complaints and the free WiFi is pretty good most of the time. It is real close to work for me which was a major bonus

Speedy response any time we have any maintenance issues. Parking lot are a bit narrow, but seems secure. New washers and dryers in laundromat.

Very friendly and helpful. Peaceful and quiet. Nice decor with cool pool. Not sure about schools and public transportation. Mall near by which is great

Reply from Aspen Creek

It’s wonderful leaving here its peaceful , its calm , its quiet . I really enjoyed the environment , the neighbors . Leaving here is truly a expirence . The apartments are just nice from the outside and the inside I really enjoy leaving at asapen creek apartments

Reply from Aspen Creek

Been here for about a month and I'm satisfied with my choice. Quiet, cozy location, with a clean pool, and friendly staff. A/c broke but they fixed it in a day.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Muy buen lugar y la atencion que te dan al informarte hacerca de apartamentos disponibles y muy buen servicio de mantenimiento,me gusta la seguridad q hay por las noches

Reply from Aspen Creek

The staff are professionals, courteous, friendly and responses quickly to reports and complaints. There is determined duty to keep the environment clean.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Quiet and friendly place to live. Maintenance and other issues get resolved quick. Will definitely recommend friends and family to try this place out in the future.

Reply from Aspen Creek

The experience was interesting to say the least even though I was going to be the main income I don’t review any welcome letter or anything when I was told that we were approved for our Appartment

Reply from Aspen Creek

The only real downside is the insane amount of broken glass everywhere behind the buildings, anywhere really there isn't concrete it's just tons of broken glass. And its not new its the same piles of it that have been here since feb when i moved in. No effort has been made by the office or maintenance to clear it. We cannot walk our dog anywhere we want as she could seriously cut her paw. We usually have to take her somewhere outside of the complex to play. Really unfortunate.

The office is very helpful when you need them. When ever we put in for a repair they are here the next day. Kitty and doggie friendly. Look forward to living here longer

its nice community and have good range of apartments to fit everyone but maintenance needs to be effective and take people’s complaints seriously.