just moved here i love this place nice neighborhood neighbors are awesome. also real close to all the fine dinning addison has to offer. real close to Galleria shopping mall is a plus!!!

We've been living here for only a week but it seems like a nice place to live. It's pretty quiet at night which is a nice change from some places we've lived. The only complaint is that the parking system is confusing.

So far I really like it here, no complaints and the free WiFi is pretty good most of the time. It is real close to work for me which was a major bonus

Speedy response any time we have any maintenance issues. Parking lot are a bit narrow, but seems secure. New washers and dryers in laundromat.

Very friendly and helpful. Peaceful and quiet. Nice decor with cool pool. Not sure about schools and public transportation. Mall near by which is great

Reply from Aspen Creek

It’s wonderful leaving here its peaceful , its calm , its quiet . I really enjoyed the environment , the neighbors . Leaving here is truly a expirence . The apartments are just nice from the outside and the inside I really enjoy leaving at asapen creek apartments

Reply from Aspen Creek

Been here for about a month and I'm satisfied with my choice. Quiet, cozy location, with a clean pool, and friendly staff. A/c broke but they fixed it in a day.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Muy buen lugar y la atencion que te dan al informarte hacerca de apartamentos disponibles y muy buen servicio de mantenimiento,me gusta la seguridad q hay por las noches

Reply from Aspen Creek

The staff are professionals, courteous, friendly and responses quickly to reports and complaints. There is determined duty to keep the environment clean.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Quiet and friendly place to live. Maintenance and other issues get resolved quick. Will definitely recommend friends and family to try this place out in the future.

Reply from Aspen Creek

The experience was interesting to say the least even though I was going to be the main income I don’t review any welcome letter or anything when I was told that we were approved for our Appartment

Reply from Aspen Creek

The only real downside is the insane amount of broken glass everywhere behind the buildings, anywhere really there isn't concrete it's just tons of broken glass. And its not new its the same piles of it that have been here since feb when i moved in. No effort has been made by the office or maintenance to clear it. We cannot walk our dog anywhere we want as she could seriously cut her paw. We usually have to take her somewhere outside of the complex to play. Really unfortunate.

The office is very helpful when you need them. When ever we put in for a repair they are here the next day. Kitty and doggie friendly. Look forward to living here longer

its nice community and have good range of apartments to fit everyone but maintenance needs to be effective and take people’s complaints seriously.

Patrica is the best ! Even throw the floor plan we wanted change she was still able to get me into an apartment i love , i can’t wait to move in .

Reply from Aspen Creek

We really like it here because it is very safe and tranquil , and the apartment staff is very nice , also we really like the appearance of the interior.

Reply from Aspen Creek

The only thing missing is the washer/dryer hookup. These apartments are a great place to live! The staff is very professional, friendly and easy to talk to.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I like that it’s a nice quiet calm place to live. I hardly hear people being loud outside. There’s also a security guy here on the weekends which I appreciate when coming in late

Reply from Aspen Creek

I like the Aspen Creek community and the amenities it has. I use the business center once in a while, the free wi-fi the community has is ideal for homework and projects that don't require very fast internet. The gym has the basic equipment and the pool is a great place to relax during the weekends.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I enjoy the amenities that this complex has to offer, for example: the gym, business center, the pool. The location is perfect since the mall and restaurants are close.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Patricia is super nice and I love this place for my family. The area is super accessible to many places. This is the ideal place to start a family and have a home.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Very peaceful, nice community, welcoming neighbors. Clean environment, great parking. School district is great. Updated at a reasonable price, close by Addison square

Reply from Aspen Creek

I’ve been living here for two years and so far everything is great. No complaints till this day. Staff is really friendly and maintenance is really good

Reply from Aspen Creek

The application process was easy, and the ladies who helped us we're very friendly. The apartment is ok, but there is a lot of noise during the night from neighbors.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I just moved in but I can not complain about one thing so far. The office is super nice and helpful with anything I ask for or need. The community seem very clam and parking is great! I am happy I have came to this community.