I like that it’s a nice quiet calm place to live. I hardly hear people being loud outside. There’s also a security guy here on the weekends which I appreciate when coming in late

I like the Aspen Creek community and the amenities it has. I use the business center once in a while, the free wi-fi the community has is ideal for homework and projects that don't require very fast internet. The gym has the basic equipment and the pool is a great place to relax during the weekends.

I enjoy the amenities that this complex has to offer, for example: the gym, business center, the pool. The location is perfect since the mall and restaurants are close.

Patricia is super nice and I love this place for my family. The area is super accessible to many places. This is the ideal place to start a family and have a home.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Very peaceful, nice community, welcoming neighbors. Clean environment, great parking. School district is great. Updated at a reasonable price, close by Addison square

Reply from Aspen Creek

I’ve been living here for two years and so far everything is great. No complaints till this day. Staff is really friendly and maintenance is really good

Reply from Aspen Creek

The application process was easy, and the ladies who helped us we're very friendly. The apartment is ok, but there is a lot of noise during the night from neighbors.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I just moved in but I can not complain about one thing so far. The office is super nice and helpful with anything I ask for or need. The community seem very clam and parking is great! I am happy I have came to this community.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Nice complex, quite , clise to all shopping centers. I can walk to everywhere and walk my dogs without having any issues. Keep the good vibe

Reply from Aspen Creek

Great WiFi service and quick to fix any issues we have. The apartment employees are always very nice and willing to assist when I have an issue

Reply from Aspen Creek

Excelente servicio a clliente , y tod lo unico es que por las noches deben de tenee mas vigilancia policial ya que ya van varias noches que escucho gente peleando afuera y golpeando puertas y eso lo hace sentir un poco inseguro el complex por las noches , por favor poner atencion en la vigilancia por la noche en el complex

Reply from Aspen Creek

I've lived here for almost two months now and I love it! The office staff and maintainence are all very professional! I couldn't ask for a better place to live!

Reply from Aspen Creek

The staff are hard working and professional. Rooms for improvement exist, the baths are old and need to be replaced. Periodic check on equipment is desired.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I love it here, been here for 2 years and never had a problem with the staff. Every time something goes wrong they are so quick to fix it. Very professional as well!

Reply from Aspen Creek

The community is good, the only complaint that I have to mention is that my neighbors from the second floor are too noisy even though I already spoke to them and to the admin staff.

Reply from Aspen Creek

great staff, great customer service, great maintenance service, i am happy to move here , i love the area , very safe and clean and you have everything close from the apartments

Reply from Aspen Creek

Been here for about two years now and I love it here! Recently renewed my lease. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is very good as well. When I have a problem they fix it so quickly!

Reply from Aspen Creek

Quiet, friendly, and central to everything. The renovations on the inside are nice. No issues with residents or staff. Mostly families that live here.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Awesome I love to live here beautiful apartments pool nice neighborhood I'm so glad to live here I can said to my friends this is one nice place to live

Reply from Aspen Creek

Ive renewed my lease twice and will continue to do so until they kick me out LOL. Maintenance staff is quick to respond, office staff very friendly and genuine its a warm bubbly feeling. Great location very happy with my apt!!!

Reply from Aspen Creek

Aside from the gate that breaks semi-frequently, the parking near my apartment being difficult to impossible, the lack of perks for renewing my lease, the lack of a trash can near the mail area, the speed bumps which accomplish nothing, the horrible plumbing in my apartment, and the random roaming feral animals, this place is downright average!

Reply from Aspen Creek

I am overall happy with my experience here. I would prefer a gate code to a key card, though. The staff at Aspen Creek is friendly each day.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I would like to describe the apartment complex I currently reside in as a building with a room, a kitchen, a bathroom (including a shower), and a living room.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I love living here the apartment is nice and modern with an affordable price, you have that Uptown style apartment with a low budget, the neighborhood is safe.

Reply from Aspen Creek

The women who work in the office are wonderful and helpful, as is our maintenance worker. They are prompt and always remember us, which we appreciate.