I love it here, been here for 2 years and never had a problem with the staff. Every time something goes wrong they are so quick to fix it. Very professional as well!

The community is good, the only complaint that I have to mention is that my neighbors from the second floor are too noisy even though I already spoke to them and to the admin staff.

great staff, great customer service, great maintenance service, i am happy to move here , i love the area , very safe and clean and you have everything close from the apartments

Been here for about two years now and I love it here! Recently renewed my lease. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is very good as well. When I have a problem they fix it so quickly!

Reply from Aspen Creek

Quiet, friendly, and central to everything. The renovations on the inside are nice. No issues with residents or staff. Mostly families that live here.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Awesome I love to live here beautiful apartments pool nice neighborhood I'm so glad to live here I can said to my friends this is one nice place to live

Reply from Aspen Creek

Ive renewed my lease twice and will continue to do so until they kick me out LOL. Maintenance staff is quick to respond, office staff very friendly and genuine its a warm bubbly feeling. Great location very happy with my apt!!!

Reply from Aspen Creek

Aside from the gate that breaks semi-frequently, the parking near my apartment being difficult to impossible, the lack of perks for renewing my lease, the lack of a trash can near the mail area, the speed bumps which accomplish nothing, the horrible plumbing in my apartment, and the random roaming feral animals, this place is downright average!

Reply from Aspen Creek

I am overall happy with my experience here. I would prefer a gate code to a key card, though. The staff at Aspen Creek is friendly each day.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I would like to describe the apartment complex I currently reside in as a building with a room, a kitchen, a bathroom (including a shower), and a living room.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I love living here the apartment is nice and modern with an affordable price, you have that Uptown style apartment with a low budget, the neighborhood is safe.

Reply from Aspen Creek

The women who work in the office are wonderful and helpful, as is our maintenance worker. They are prompt and always remember us, which we appreciate.

Reply from Aspen Creek

Great! I love this location. It is very comfortable. I can get around very easily. There is pool and weight room that looks really nice. Parking is not great.

Reply from Aspen Creek

I like the place and it is well located with good management people. The only issue is the water bill. The pool is beautiful and no issue with the parking.

Reply from Aspen Creek

It has been a great experience. We have been here for 2 years and the staff is great. I love that they do many little activities for the community.