YOUnion at Columbia
4 stars488 Reviews

Everything you need to have a comfortable and safe living space is provided at YOUnion. They take security very seriously and are always listening to your concerns. The only downside is maintenance takes longer than you would like to come check out any issues.
Pretty Nice Community! Timely responses from maintenance. Could be cleaner in hallways and stairwells. More effective communication from the leasing office on things occurring through the community would be better.
It’s a nice apartment complex with nice neighbors and everything. Their maintenance has worked fast for my problems and fixed my easy issues. They are covid conscious and are trying hard to ensure that they are being safe.
Could use some better facilities and the noise from neighbors have become a problem. The rooms have enough space for everything I need which is a huge plus
I love living at Younion. The staff is friendly, the location is great, and the apartment is furnished! This is a great place to live, and I would highly recommend it.
I love it here. It’s great having my own bathroom and walk in closet. The staff is always helpful and the maintenance team is very knowledgeable.
The location is really great. There is Amazon hub so that residents' packages can be delivered safely. But the soundproof is not that great. You can hear other residents all the time.
I love the proximity to campus and the amenities at YOUnion! This is my 3rd year here and I have never had anything but positive experiences!!
super nice place to live and i feel very safe walking around the complex. especially late at night and in the hallways. great rooms and kitchen!
Cant wait to move-in looks so much fun Well not my first choice I’m starting to really love union I can’t wait to explore Columbia with the new place I can call home