YOUnion at Columbia
4 stars565 Reviews

Great amenities and fun. Parking is a breeze too and always fun to have people over. The space is really nice. However, it has had the power go out a few times lately.
The amenities are well kept and clean with extra care to ensure safety for everyone. While the community has very minimal events going on it seems to make residents very isolated and separate from each other. But besides that the actual apartment has decently good WiFi (though sometimes gets spotty in certain rooms), good maintenance service, and nice amenities.
This apartment complex is fantastic! The staff is always friendly and helpful, and the property looks great. I love my apartment with all of its space and storage, and in unit washer/dryer is always a plus.
I have loved every minute of my YOUnion experience. It has extremely friendly and helpful staff. It’s very centrally located, and it has clean and impressive amenities.
Quiet, friendly place to live. Parking is always easy and leasing office staff is so nice! I always feel safe in my apartment and highly recommend Younion to any college student!
I've lived at YOUnion for a year, and I am very happy that I chose to live here. The staff are very friendly. We are within walking distance to campus and city.
great experience so far! Not had any issues apart from a lizard dropping into my room from the vent but otherwise it's been nice - pool is great too
Overall great apartments, but staff lost track of the signed lease when we first moved in, and also this year we had our apartment given away before we had the chance to renew for next year. Good location though
its aight the pool was closed and the place smelled like weed. the inside was homey but other than that the place was very shady... though i didnt get raped so i guess it was a good thing
I have the found events and activities at YOUnion Columbia, SC to be well organized. I have only participated in a few of these since I am mainly busy preparing for my classes. The most recent event that I participated in was the canned food drive. I had a lot of canned foods in my kitchen pantry that I have not had time to cook, so I delivered as much as I could to the food drive. It great to help out those in need. YOUnion Columbia, SC is a great place to live if you prefer a secure apart close to restaurants and your classes. Management at YOUnion Columbia, SC has been great so far. The workers are kind and very helpful. For example, when I had a package from Hellofresh that arrived on Saturday last week, the worker at the front informed me about it the same day and kept watch on the package. I was able to pick up my package the same as well. I greatly appreciated the front desk worker for their kindness and consideration.