Super fun and safe love it here. Everyone is super friendly and you get a bunch of free stuff. Anything I have a problem with is fixed immediately.

Everything is just great, I love everyone. Spending so much time with everyone made me amazingly happy. I can do homework with them, rad books, watch tv, have a dinner breakfast and a lunch at any place you want to. Especially at younion😍😍

Everything is good, but the tow truck company has towed my car by accident for two times great place to live great swimming pool and a pretty nice gym

Everything at Younion is amazing from the amenities to staff and floor plans. Virtually no complaints except for the spotty WiFi. Otherwise, a great place to live!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

My roommade is brainless and intrusive. That’s the only one thing I don’t like in Younion, but it affects my mood a lot and therefore I consider Younion as worse place.

Train is the biggest problem. Wifi is bad. Taking the dumbster out at midnight is loud for the residents who live close to the back parking lot. Maintenance services is good. They fix things fast. The front office has really good service too. They are nice people.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I love how close it is to both campus and Williams Brice. Also the amenities offered here at Younion are really great. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Great place to stay, close enough to walk to all of my classes, and shuttles are convenient! Everyone is very friendly, and there are lots of perks you can find everyday

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Younion is honestly a really bad place to live for the price. I’ve been staying here for a year and the only pro is the pool, parking garage, and WiFi. The customer service is mediocre at best and the management is disorganized and chaotic

Price is too high, but close to the campus and also there is a shuttle stop which makes it easier to go on campus. Student-living residence.

I’ve really enjoyed living at Younion so far. Location to campus is optimal, maintenance has been speedy, and I love the new renovations. Awesome place to live!

Pretty good place, a bit expensive to live at but very close to campus (specifically Swearingen). They don't support recycling unfortunately, but the staff are very friendly and maintenance is completed in a reasonable time frame for me. There are some issues with insects like roaches but they don't appear in large enough numbers to concern me.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Love the landscaping, extra features such as the multiple pools, gym, business center, etc. great apartment and good maintenance follow up service.

I have a good experience with YOUnion. Great communication from the leasing office, which is important when dealing with college students, with anything I have needed and making sure that my experience with them has been pleasant.

I love it here at Younion, the complex is really nice and the location is very convenient to campus! I enjoy the community events that they host as well!

The neighbors can be noisy at times, which is quite unpleasant. Likewise, I haven't been getting much feedback from the utilities department. Other than that, the staff seems to be nice and I like the living arrangement, so I cannot be too mad.

It has been an okay experience so far. Maintenance could be improved, as well as the cleaning of the apartments before move in. Love the amenities.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Everyone in the community continues to be so helpful. The free ameneties have been an amazing addition to living in this apartment. The large rooms and bathrooms really makes this place feel like home.

The apartment's are vary spacious and came with very nice and modern furniture however a few of the electrical sockets were taped over and there have been bugs since the first day. The events are a great idea and are a good way to meet people in the community.

Very happy here. It's a great place, safe and great for incoming students. The amenities are convenient and perfect for new students. Having gym access is a huge benefit for students on a budget. Having the pools and the outdoor grills is also a great amenity for feeling at home.

Love walking to class, hate waking up at 6am when someone is doing burnouts in the garage. Or late at night when honking their horn for fun for 30 minutes.

The events held, as much as they try to bring the community together, only bring in a few people. Maybe it's due to the residents, but I wish there was more of a community, barely anyone talks around here. As well as that the "blazing fast wi-fi" always seems to be having issues which makes it very hard to get work done. Other than that, I love having my own room and the pools are beautiful.

Living here has been great so far, the shuttle is always on time and it is so close to campus. The gym is so accessible and is nice and has everything I need.

We love the living spaces and proximity to class but we have had many issues with communication with the leasing office. Other than that we have no complaints.

overall, this is a great place to live and the improvements made by the Younion team since the old place have been great! In the end it's still a college apartment with a bunch of kids who have never lived on their own before so sometimes things can be a bit chaotic.