Awesome people. Treated me with respect and helped me out whenever I needed. Aprtment was clean and everything seemed perfect. Thanks for the help

I enjoy living here at Younion, I like my apartment and I never have any noise complaints. The staff is nice and I have never had any problems with maintenance. I have had 2 roached come into my apartment on two difference occasions, but after I called maintenance I not seen anymore. Overall I like living here, a little pricey when all the fee's are added up but its doable.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Based on this year, it’s been good. Had a few issues but Tiffany took care of them for both me and my roommate once they were brought to her attention.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Great place to live, pretty apartments, amenities, and great service! Great events for residents and lots of fun food events as well. Great place to live

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

It’s alright living here but the train gets in the way when your in a hurry to places. The parking area is usually hard to get out of during the school semester due to people sitting in their car not leaving the front gate

Good parking, wish I didn't have to pay for an unreserved spot though. I also wish I didn't have to pay to have friends park here. There's plenty of unused spaces on the fourth floor I don't know why they can't park there for a night for free. Wish we had more diversity. Wish the hallways were cleaner. Apartments are great though! I love the size of my kitchen. There weren't any move-in events or anything so my roommate and I don't know anyone :( I love the security, but wish the guest entrance wasn't open all the time. I think you should need a key fob to get in all entrances. Also, when we toured the models my roommate and I both had walk-in closets. When we moved in only I had a walk-in closet and she has this tiny little closet that was smaller than the one we had in the dorm. Not cool.

The amenities seemed nice, but I never got to use them. When I first moved in, there were constant issues with the pool. There were few emails regarding why the pools were closed, and when they would reopen. By the time the pools could open this summer, there was only one available due to renovations. The gym is filled with outdated, dirty equipment. The locks on the parking garage gates commonly broke, allowing for people to just come into the complex. The hall ways are dirty and resemble an old hospital, and I was not shown them until moving in. When I went on a facility wide tour before signing my lease, no one showed me the dirty, bug infested halls of the upper floors. There is a roach problem, and they get into my apartment even though my roommate and I keep it clean. The only reason I am giving any stars is the spacious apartments, and low noise levels.

The experience has been terrible. Would not recommend living here!!!! Horrible management. Very very rude!!!! Over charged for everything that was supposed to be included in base rent. Charged 25.00 a month for parking, have to pay 35.00 per month for furniture and they pay no utilities. The maintenance service is very bad and they live in the building. They come in when they want without knocking and when your not home. You have to pay for a HUB to receive any UPS OR FEDEX DELIVERY. THESE DELIVERY SERVICE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DELIVERY PACKAGES AT YOU INIT AND THE MANAGEMENT OFFICE WILL NOT SIGN ANY PACKAGES FOR YOU. THIS WAS NOT CLEAR IN THE CONTRACT AND THE itemized charges add up fast

YOUnion is a great place to live at. It’s very close to campus, good amenities, spacious rooms and closet space. The managing staff is nice and friendly!!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Younion is a great student living apartment complex. They're always trying to do fun activities and events for us while improving on what we already have like our courtyards and amenities

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. The residence seems quiet and safe. So excited to be spending my last year here and can not wait to move in.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I moved into a dirty apartment, for the price I pay they could have installed better noise canceling window for these train horns, and why do I have to pay a relocation fee when I chose to stay at this apartment there should be a reward or something for deciding to stay at this apartment. Also the door around the apartment have been broke pretty much since I moved in but they have not gotten fixed.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

This place is terrible. Multiple things leaking no matter how many times I requested maintenance. Trash truck is so loud every other week it wakes me up at 6 am. Fire alarm goes off every other month the whole day. Heat detector goes off whenever you open the oven. They decided to renovate my place without my permission, moving my stuff all over the place and leaving all of there trash in my room. Dust everywhere.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I personally liked my apartment, however the WiFi situation worsened when it was switched to an apartment-wide thing. My unit was good, but from what I heard lower floors get shafted by bugs. The management seems to be heading in a positive direction, however it has a long way to go.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I overall love living here. The location is great! The various events and food trucks are awesome! Great place to live! The only thing I would change is make the guest parking in the back not required having to key fob someone in (if we could just give our guests a code or something that would be better).

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Maintenance can be a little slow to respond, but overall the place is great. Clean apartments, great pools, and everything being renovated seems awesome. Love the new updates that are coming.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The thing I hate most about Younion is the noise. I mean I cant blame the complex since it’s mostly because of my neighbor. But in general it’s a great place to live

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

A nice community with a lot of amenities and a staff that makes you feel at home. having a separate bedroom and bathroom really allows me to be more independent and overall enjoy USC

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I’ve lived here for almost 2 years now and as an international student I am very happy. I just wish that more rooms around 1037 could be for IAP graduate students or sophomore post IAP students

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

This apartment is very nice and all of the amenities that come along with it are part of why I chose it. The only downside to the apartment is the location near the train and the doors to the stair wells always slamming shut which can be heard at all hours due to my apartment being right by it.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Younion is great for student living, management is very nice and the amenities are nice. I just think the building should have more security cameras as I am always worried when packages are delieved and I am not home, the wifi is also not the most reliable. I do not have wifi throughout the building and it is pretty slow at times. I do like this better than dealing with spectrum though!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

It’s great, when I first started looking for somewhere to stay youion was not my top pick. Once I visited and saw how great the rooms looked I instantly applied quickly and free.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Things are kept in running order pretty well. I appreciate the key fobs that allow secure entrance at all entrance points. The maintenance crew does a good job.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Problems at first, but were solved. Thankfully in due time the maintenance team was able to fix the issues that were prevalent when I had first moved in.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Always have activities for residents to have fun, great and fast service provided by the office and maintenance people. Love staying here for this year.