It's been comfortable in aspyre. Not much interaction between neighbors but the amenities are alright. It would be nice to have both pools in operational condition.

I recommend Asypre to anyone trying to find a new home. I'm a junior at UofSC and I spent nearly all summer long trying to find a place to stay along with my brother. I plan to stay here for my senior year as well.

I think aspyre is a good place to live . The key fob to get in and out of the building is convinent. It seems like there are more upsides to down which is good.

The staff here is amazing, very helpful, and fast at getting back to your questions or emails. The apartments are big, clean, and maintenance is quick to fix any problems you may have.

Aspyre is the “best bang for your buck.” I have lived here for four years and have not had any significant problems. That being said, I’m not entirely impressed with the new management. It has taken longer than usual for my maintenance requests to be filled. Besides that, I have had a great living experience at Aspyre. The amenities are great and price is the most reasonable in Columbia.

Aspyre is a great place to live in because of the location and proximity to the college. I have had a good experience living here, the apartments are spacious.

Aspyre is a great place to live in because of the location and proximity to the University of South Carolina. The apartments are big and spacious.

Good location, very convenient to school and drive to anywhere from aspyre. Also good staff, always ready to help and very professional. Like hot coco in office

Nice place with shuttles provided. However, I think there should be security cameras at all floors for safety reason. Nice community as well!

My experience in this community has been great it has made the transition from a small town to a larger city a lot easier. The staff is great and have made sure everything is how it should be.

Aspyre is a great place to stay at, it has friendly customer service and friendly living. The apartment is close to campus and it allows the residents get to class by foot.

Living at Aspyre is super nice mainly because of its proximity to campus and how nice the apartments are. the apartments are super clean, have new appliances, and maintenance staff is quick to respond. Only thing i wish we had were ceiling fans in the bedrooms

Great place to live! All needs met! Nice staff, amenities, and overall living experience! Would highly recommend to all of my friends at USC Columbia!

I honestly love still on campus but I have the feeling of being off campus. Everything is in walking distance. Lots of food choices right around the corner

The managers and people in the leasing office are always very sweet and very helpful. Aspyre always fixes our problems super quick. Love how safe the facility is!

So far everything has been pretty great: lightbulbs and other issues in my apartment have been fixed in a timely manner, which is great. However, the issues with the lap pool are kind of off-putting because my room is on that courtyard, and it's gross to look out and see a bright green pool for 3 weeks. Also, the gym is really nice, but there isn't any way to wipe down the equipment, which is gross.

So far I have enjoyed living at Aspyre. I love the pools. The only complaint is living next to the trains. Also, it is a good walk to some parts of campus, but the free shuttle is very helpful.

Management was fast to fix an issue. I would give 5 stars, but maintenance has been pretty slow to fix some things. It could just be because everyone moving in, but my roommate put in a maintenance request 2 weeks ago and it still has not been attended to. Aspyre is usually pretty fast to attend to problems that we have.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Nice apartment and amenities. Walking distance to campus and stadium, but shuttle services are available if needed. Reasonable rent and friendly staff!

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

The move-in day process was efficient. They fixed immediate problems and maintenance was very nice. My work orders were completed within days (down to replacing a doorstop). They are quick to find solutions to problems and it is a nice facility.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

The staff was mostly helpful with any question that I have had so far. The building is great and the apartment is amazing. I only had a few questions left unanswered, but I eventually figured them out.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

I gave 4 stars because, in the past I felt like the managers didn’t care about the resident you would go to the office and they wouldn’t talk to you they would look and you and walk the other way but since the newest manager (Andy) he is the first manager to even take the time to talk to both in person and email and has been friendly. You can tell he cares about his job and the residents. So far I’m optimistic that this year has been better than last and I’m optimistic it will continue to be better

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Good position. Good equipment here. There is a gas station across from here. Club room have pool table. And also a some exercise room on the first floor.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Good living here I love to eat cake I love to play fortnite and I like to eat spaghetti I enjoy these apartments they are very nice and they have nice staff

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

It’s great leaving here. The rooms are big enough. I wish there were more elevators. But besides that it’s very good. The people from the office are really nice too