YOUnion at Columbia
4 stars593 Reviews

I have the found events and activities at YOUnion Columbia, SC, to be well organized. I have only participated in a few of these since I am mainly busy preparing for my classes. The most recent event that I participated in was the canned food drive. I had many canned foods in my kitchen pantry that I have not had time to cook, so I delivered as much as I could to the food drive. It is great to help out those in need. YOUnion Columbia, SC is a great place to live if you prefer a secure apart close to restaurants and your classes. Management at YOUnion Columbia, SC, has been great so far. The workers are kind and very helpful. For example, when I had a package from Hellofresh that arrived on Saturday last week, the worker at the front informed me about it the same day and kept watch on the package. As a result, I was able to pick up my package the same as well. I greatly appreciated the front desk worker for their kindness and consideration.
I had a great time! The amenities were great, and I loved spending time at the pool after it opened back up. The free money from doing these rewards is nice too :)
Its a cool place, great location and friendly staff if you go talk to them in person. Had a few issues with our lease initially, and the unit we were in was sold without our knowledge, so I think the staff could be easier to work with in several situations. The amenities were also often not clean or open, even though our rent remained constant throughout our stay.
The staff is super friendly and there is access to great amenities. The apartments are spacious and the complex is in perfect proximity to important buildings on campus.
I had a great experience living at Younion. I loved that it was close to campus. The staff is always super helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this place!
Very good. This is my last semester in USC. I very enjoyed living in Younion. Very nice room, good environment, and kind office service are the features of Younion.
1 star
There is so much to say about this place but I do not think that I will do justice to this location in 1000 characters. There are so many stories that I can tell about this place that will push anyone over the edge and prompt them to move-out immediately. I wish somebody buys this place and fires all the staff that work here. Management is trash, amenities are closed most of the time, and don't even get me started on the fire alarms. Who tells anyone on a Friday that their final utilities are due on Monday (this is a 3-digit utility bill)? Fire alarms randomly go off at any time of the day or night. Excited to leave!
YOUnion Columbia is connected, affordable living located just a few blocks from the University of South Carolina campus and just minutes from Williams-Brice Stadium, shops, nightlife and more, YOUnion is the ultimate in student living. A place where you'll have access to everything you need to reach your true potential. Not up for walking today? We've got you covered as YOUnion is one of the many stops on the University of South Carolina's shuttle bus route. Not only will you enjoy a vast array of quality amenities, but you'll also experience all the benefits naturally found in a community full of like-minded people venturing on a similar journey of self-discovery.
It was a nice place to live. I enjoyed being here for the past year. Some of my favorite amenities are the pool and the gym. Overall I would recommend to anyone
Good location, campus is walkable. Kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom are all quite large. Quiet a large majority of the time. Useful amenities and good internet.