In my experience at YOUnion so far my apartment community has been very inviting. My living spaces are large yet cozy and the amenities are incredible!

It has been through some renovations so it is better than before. But maintenance is a bit slow. Train noise is inevitable due to its location.

I enjoy living here, the environment is very friendly and easy going, i feel at home here and i can relax and get my school work done with ease

I had an amazing time moving in. It was smooth and fluid and well directed. The staff was nice and all the other tenants knew where to go. I’m excited for the community events Younion has scheduled for us.

There are obviously some things that need a little attention in my apartment but we understand that you guys have a whole building to get to.

great place to be! i really enjoy the friendliness of the staff and the location! highly recommend this to all my friends! i also enjoy hanging out with everyone

I think it is good to live here. I have met some new friends after spending almost a year here. The location isn’t convenient, I can either walk or take the shuttle to school. Overall, it’s good.

YOUnion employees have always been extremely nice and welcoming. They answer all of my questions and help me feel reassured about any concerns I may have.

The building is well kept with enjoyable amenities such as the pool and dog park, which my room I’ve over looks. VERY pet friendly. Helpful staff.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The YOUnion has been very accommodating. Every question or problem that I have has been answered or resolved in a timely fashion. The staff is very professional and they have made my experience effortless.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Great Renovations! Very exciting and looking forward to meeting my neighbors. Lots a recreation areas and I love the amazon drop boxes too.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The leaving here now is much better after everything being new. My apartment looks much better with the new flooring and it feels much better to come into my apartment and smells really nice.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I really liked living here for my junior year. The staff was great and efficient, the property is very close to campus, and I liked the setup of my apartment.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Moving in soon and I’m very excited. The staff had been awesome. I am excited for for amenities too. The location is great and having a shuttle stop is convient too.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

My experience was great at YOUnion. It was a great distance from campus and the amenities. I would recommend this to anyone thinking of moving to the Columbia area.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

It was really easy finding an apartment in downtown Columbia. The tour guides at Younion were very helpful and made it easy to choose which apartments to live in!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

yes younion has been very helpful in talking with me and my family in figuring out everything. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

So I haven't moved in but I really look forward to living at Younion . I cant wait to see the final results from the renovation and I know it will be great!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The location is fabulous and the office staff are amazing. There are always fun little activities and the amenities are extremely nice. However, the utilities never seem to be consistent and have increasingly gone up when my roommate and I haven't changed anything. The appliances are not the best, but the office staff is working to get that problem remedied. Overall, I enjoy living here just be prepared for a higher price tag.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

So far the management has been SO responsive and kind. It’s nice actually having really nice people to be in charge! The facilities are kept up and there’s a lot to do. I love the effort to keep a community there

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

So far the application has been great! They really worked with me and I was able to sign a lease in no time with nothing down and no fees. Finally able to get my first apartment and see my career excel!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Everyone was very friendly and the grounds are currently getting worked on but from what i seen it’s beautiful and they plan on making it even better

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I haven’t moved in yet but I loved the tour and the set up is super roomy and high quality. The location is great since I moved a business student and I’m really excited for the amenities.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The apartment is pretty convenient to my graduate school program. All the amenities to the apartment are a big plus and make paying the rent well worth it.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I have had a positive experience at YOUnion. The staff at the leasing office are really helpful and friendly. I am looking forward to seeing renovations going into the place. My one concern for potential residents would be that the train tracks are literally a few feet away from one side of the building. If this bothers you and you are sensitive to noise, then consider where in the building you can reside or if this is the place for you. If you are a deep sleeper or this doesn’t bother you (like me), then it’s still great. 👍