YOUnion at Columbia

So fare my stay has been pretty good. The internet is blazing fast and it is pretty consistent. Everyone is pretty quiet and we are all friendly with each other and the staff are good.
Younion could be a whole better if we could use all the amenities here such as the pool. However, I really do enjoy the experience here and I’m glad to live here the whole year.
I love the apartment, but theres just soooo many bugs in the hallways! I think that the outdoor amenities need doors on them or something to prevent all of the bugs from getting inside. However, the apartment itself is lovely.
it could be so much better. the moving in day was horrible. i a signed to a room and when I went to my room I found already someone in my bed. the staff did not help me to change the room. instead they refuse to collaborate. the door was broken and the room was a mess. I should have terminated my lease immediately, but it's too late now. However, I have been looking for a sublease to run.
It’s definitely nice to have a room, a bathroom, and a closet to yourself, and having a kitchen and laundry is quite convenient. The gym okay but small. Having a pool is cool I guess. The existence of a parking garage is convenient.Some residents seem to not value cleanliness. Knob-less drawers are an interesting choice. The abundance of train horns is not exactly pleasant. The location is distant from most things. Community ‘feel’ is brought up frequently, but it is pretty absent from the building from my perspective. However, the staff are great and responsive. So far, all my issues have been resolved rather quickly.
I've lived here for a few years, and its not bad, but there is room for improvement. I've been frustrated with how often fire alarms go off, people revving their engines loudly in the parking garage frequently, car alarms constantly going off, people setting off fireworks, etc. It is just extremely loud and disruptive sometimes, especially when its past 10 or 11 pm. The staff here are pretty helpful when reached out to, but sometimes I feel there is a lack of prior notice when it comes to people coming into the apartments for maintenance and such. The apartments themselves are very nice, though, and the amenities are enjoyable.
When I have had problems, the staff has been very helpful in finding solutions. I appreciate their willingness to help with issues relating to noise, mail, and more. Residents that I have come into contact with have been friendly and understanding, as well.
I love it here! Perfect location and so much is offering. Maintenance can be very slow at getting to things, but I have loved it here and everyone is so nice!
I love the complex and community. Only slight problem are some bugs that come in through cracks in the walls. Other than that I really enjoy it here.
So far, I am very satisfied with my apartment and all the amenities that come with it. Everyone is super nice and friendly and the common areas are super clean. Maintenance responds swiftly and I have no complaints on noise!