A good place to live. Overall speaking, this place is convenient for me because there is a shuttle everyday and it is near to the school. What’s more, amenities are good in room

It is good, I consider this place is good place to live. My friends live there, and sometime I can come to there room to play. However, I think the rule is so strict.

Best apartment complex available for students in the Columbia area! The staff is great and so helpful and the amenities are AWESOME! I love that it is walking distance from campus and the updates to the property are really improving the value of my rent. Super excited to see what else is going to be done! The WIFI switch has had a rough start but the kinks are being worked out during the transition period and I'm continuing to see improvements.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The location is prime as you can easily walk to class or catch shuttle. Great staff and nice amenities. Aside from the noise of trains or having to pay for overnight guests, there isn't too much to complain about.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Love living here and the staff is very helpful. Sadly it takes a long time to get maintenance in the apartments but when the people come they tend to be very good at there job and incredibly friendly.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The staff is incredibly friendly and quick to help with any problems. They want you to thoroughly enjoy your time living here. And the pool is amazing!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Maintenance team is always quick, friendly, and comes as fast as they can. The management team, however, doesn’t have good “bed side manner” and are often unable to answer residents questions or avoid doing so without reason.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I think Younion is getting better compare to the last owner. More events, enganement from the manager, free printer in the business room. Maintance staffs are also awsome

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Very spacious and clean. Location is great. One downside is there is some noise coming from the fire alarm in the hallway which drives me crazy. And also there’s no activities around

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

After signing my lease, I have loved getting to be involved with younion, and all the people there have been so helpful and helpful through the process!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I have not moved into my apartment yet (I will do that on Friday) but the process has been so easy and I have felt so welcomed by the YOUnion community thus far. I’m very excited for my upcoming future.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

This complex is great! The maintenance crew fixes problems within a reasonable time, the office staff is very kind and willing to answer any and all questions. I also appreciate that YOUnion has different resident events throughout each month. The only thing that I can complain about is that the rent is a little expensive, but I understood that ahead of time.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

very good. I really like there and I even want to live in there forever. Although it is a little expensive than other apartments, it big enough and beautiful.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Very good. No issues so far. This is my second year living here and I’m signed for a third. Love how close it is to campus. I can walk to my classes

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

It is amazing to have out own privacy but lots of cockroaches, and the maintenance comes late, but the facilities are amazing and the gym needs more equipment

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Younion has been great so far. The people are nice and it is a great place to live. The location is nice and it keeps your walks to class short.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Pretty good experience can walk to campus and enjoy the nice apartment and you can walk to wing zone but the new tv thing doesn’t work on either of my TVs

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Younion is pretty good! The leasing office is very nice and I have noticed the amenities are now taken care of. Only complaint would be cause of other residents

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The location is nice and very convenient. Staff is friendly and really tries to help with any issue you may have. They have always fixed my issues within 24 hours.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Awesome place to live. Staff are awesome and rooms are clean! Staying in the 3 bedroom suites are a nice upgrade from on-campus dorms. Noise is low and the wifi is amazing.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

My experience at YOUnion has been great the apartment is to my liking and I enjoy the neighborhood. I like that it is only a short distance from the business school and I am able to walk there everyday.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I have enjoyed living here so far. The best part is all the amenities and the shuttle route is nice and convenient. It’s also an easy walk to campus.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I like my apartment and almost everything. However, the only one problem is that everyone should pay same amount of water usage money. Everyone has different situation and circumstances but I don't know why we should pay same amount of water fee. Also, I want to check electricity individually. I don't want to split the bill with my roommate.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I really like living here. I just renewed my least so next year will be my third year living here. It is super convenient to campus, with the shuttles and house close it is.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I've enjoyed living here but there were many problems at first that needed to be fixed. I also had many problems with my lease and cost... Too much time I had to spend in the leasing office.