It’s great, when I first started looking for somewhere to stay youion was not my top pick. Once I visited and saw how great the rooms looked I instantly applied quickly and free.

Things are kept in running order pretty well. I appreciate the key fobs that allow secure entrance at all entrance points. The maintenance crew does a good job.

Problems at first, but were solved. Thankfully in due time the maintenance team was able to fix the issues that were prevalent when I had first moved in.

Always have activities for residents to have fun, great and fast service provided by the office and maintenance people. Love staying here for this year.

Good apartment but the sound of the train is irritating, super loud and nothing can be done to get rid of it. The location is also good and away from all housings.

Good enough People in here are really funny and friendly. As a international student, it’s good to live if you don’t have a car. And the car parking is cheaper

Feels like home, really good amenities. It's near to the campus which makes it even more convenient as a student. The apartments are pretty spacious too.

So far the experience has been great. I haven’t moved in yet but I have visited my cousin’s apartment multiple times and the community is very well behaved.

I love YOUnion a lot, the fact that I can either walk to class or just wait outside for like five minutes for the shuttle to come is amazing.

I like the new Amazon Hub package pick-up system. Train noise is pretty critical. I like that it is a gated community. I wish residents be aware that smoking is not allowed inside.

Ive been here three years. Staff in the beginning was nice. Second year they didn’t care. Third year has been better. We did have some issues in the apartment but Tiffany had them taken care of as soon as she saw them. Office staff and maintenance has been really nice. (Maintenance has always been nice)

I am currently not a member living in the YOUnion community but I am 10/10 looking forward to living here. I am excited about the amenities and location.

I love the YOUnion! great maintenance response time, great office staff, and i LOVE the apartments!! It’s also super close to campus which is such a bonus, and they also have shuttles that can take you to further parts of campus if you don’t want to walk or drive!

Haven't even moved in yet and can already tell it will be a great place! Great communication and they reach out to you if you ask any questions at all!

The price is fairly good. The gym and swimming pool is great. However, if rhe gym can have parallel bars which can enable me doing flexion arm, that will be better.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Its a good location, nice rooms, and I like the management. However, the internet cuts out a lot, there is a lot of noise from the parking garage, the trash rooms get nasty very quickly, and the hallways don't always smell great the floors are damaged and have a lot of holes.

Younion at Columbia is much better than aspyre. Staffs are kind and thet managed aprtment well. But because of the train, it’s too noisy!!!to Utility cost and parking fee are expansive:(

A good place to live. Overall speaking, this place is convenient for me because there is a shuttle everyday and it is near to the school. What’s more, amenities are good in room

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

It is good, I consider this place is good place to live. My friends live there, and sometime I can come to there room to play. However, I think the rule is so strict.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Pretty decent, maintenance is quick and leasing office staff very nice. However some things could be fixed here and there. The vacuum outside for cars doesn’t work well, Trash room is always full of peoples trash There’s no cameras in the hallways or parking garage. I would feel safer with more Cameras in the halls to be honest. The coffee machine never is working so what would be helpful is to just get a cheap normal coffee machine where you can put your OWN coffee in and always have that option. They tell you to renew before December so no one takes your spot but then they still let renewals after January and then instead of no incentive they do a $200 incentive. That is very unfair that I renewed with NO incentive and the rent increases too. The list goes on. It is very close to campus which is a benefit but there needs to be changes Would be helpful to see a recycling bin in the trash rooms as well as the mail rooms with all the paper we throw away.

Spacious bedroom with big closets. Train passes by frequently creating noise disturbance and other residents get really loud sometimes at night.

The management staff and the property manager will not phone me back. They will only communicate via email.. I have reserved parking and the office has towed my car 2 times. I can not get anyone to explain why my car was towed. Very poor management skills.

Best apartment complex available for students in the Columbia area! The staff is great and so helpful and the amenities are AWESOME! I love that it is walking distance from campus and the updates to the property are really improving the value of my rent. Super excited to see what else is going to be done! The WIFI switch has had a rough start but the kinks are being worked out during the transition period and I'm continuing to see improvements.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

We recently had a roach problem, I am happy that pest control came by on Wednesday. My building has recently been a lot louder at night than usual with very loud music on school nights

The location is prime as you can easily walk to class or catch shuttle. Great staff and nice amenities. Aside from the noise of trains or having to pay for overnight guests, there isn't too much to complain about.