YOUnion at Columbia
4 stars536 Reviews

My experience here as been memorable. The facilities are terrific but I did have some problems with maintenance requests early on for my ice maker.
I love it here. The staff is super nice the amenities are great especially considering the price. I’ve made a lot of great friends here. Every room comes with a view overlooking one of the outdoor areas
My use experience has been great so far. The room sizes and style is amazing and gives great personal space and room to be with others. Not to mention a washer and dryer and kitchen.
It has a good location close to UofSC campus. One bad thing about it is the noise from trains. The Amazon Hub is really good. You do not need to worry about your packages.
It was great. The staff was amazing and I always felt safe. I would highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone. It is very close to school which was my favorite part.
Living at YOUnion has been an awesome experience! The front office staff is always helpful, courteous, and goes above and beyond to help students, families, and guests. The maintenance guys are top notch and always willing to crack a joke! Really convenient location to getting in, out, or around the city - especially during Saturday home games!
I really enjoy the living space here at YOUnion. The parking garage is perfect so I can leave and travel around Columbia. I also really enjoy going to the gym here.
It's a nice and quite place for a students for living. It has good amenities such as business centre, fitness center, internet service and etc.
It’s a great place to live! Worth the money with great amenities! I would definitely recommend this place to any student looking for an apartment.
Love living here! It’s quiet and consistently clean which is a lot more that most other student apartments. The maintenance team is also fast and reliable!