The staff at Aspyre Apartments has been more than amazing! Being new to campus and Columbia they made me feel very welcome! Love living here! Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Been great so far! Staff has been really helpful and the amenities are awesome! It’s great to live with other college students but not be on campus!

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

I have not started living here yet, but I am very excited to begin my lease in August because I have only had a great experience every time I come by for information or questions!

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

The pool is very nice and it's a very clean apartment complex as compared to others. Also, free printing is awesome and saves money. The people who work there are very friendly.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Good experience maintenance makes sure your problem are taken care when the problem is noticed. Office staff is very friendly and answers whatever questions you may have.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Very fast at responding to questions and emails. They also make sure each person gets the best quality experience! Cannot wait to live at Aspyre this coming fall.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. Answered all of questions and got everything completed very quickly. The location is great and all the amenities offered is a plus. Look forward to living here this fall.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

I've had a really good experience with Aspyre. The few maintenance issues my roommate and I have had were quickly fixed, as well as any other issues we've had. The only complaint I have is that it can be very noisy because of neighbors, the parking garage, and the balconies all surrounding each other but that is something out of the apartments control.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Overall I have loved living here. However, there have been many issues with our neighbors continually leaving their trash out in the hallway and people letting their dogs poop wherever and then not cleaning it. Also my rent just went up for no reason so that's not cool. I would like a ping pong table and a sand volleyball court.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

No issues at all. Have really loved living here and would again. I had the two bedroom which was great for me and my roommate. No issues with matience or room

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Awesome. Great housing and the people were also very nice. I would definitely come and live here again in the future. Parking wasn’t too bad either

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Aspyre is a cool place to live they have lots of amenities like a gym, pool, and outside area with hammocks and a grill. The office staff are also super helpful

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

My overall resident experience has been good. I enjoy the atmosphere and the amenities available for me to use. The worst part about this area is the trains though.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Great time living here! The people who work in the office are super friendly and always helpful. I would definitely recommend living here. Perfect place just off campus.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

The walls are kinda thin. I always here my neighbors playing loud music, but other than that I love it here! It’s very cozy. I can’t wait for the upgrades coming!

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

I think it ks a good place to leave. It is close to campus and the school suttle also stops in front of it which is really nice. The apartments are also very nice.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Pretty quiet community that remains relatively clean at all times! Staff at the leasing office was always helpful and friendly. Great location close to campus!

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always performed within 24hours. Great location, walkable distance to campus, the stadium and other spots around the city.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Living at Aspyre I absolutely amazing! The leasing office staff is always friendly and does their best to fix any problems, they also make you like you're part of the community.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

The Aspyre housing services have been amazing! My roommate and I move in Fall 2018 and the management staff couldn't have made it easier or been more friendly with us!

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

living in aspyre was a great choice for me. the amenities as well as the close location to campus are a plus. only criticism i have of aspyre is the parking which could be better.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Love living here!! It’s not too noisy and the rooms are really nice. And there’s a really nice pool! Sometimes the portal can be hard to access though.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

My overall experience has been positive. The apartment that I moved in to has been great for my needs and I love the location. One thing that could be improved is security. There have been instances where noise has been out of hand, especially late at night. Groups of people can be very loud out in the courtyard area with the hammocks.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Aspyre is great. I got very lucky as a freshman and am even more lucky to live here again next year. The staff/maintence are AMAZING and are always willing to help.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

great place to live really close to campus and downtown and to five points and main street a lot mon ammenties resort pool pool table in the game room