Love it, there is definitely shelter provided, and the appliances seem to work. Running water is always a plus, I love being able to shower.

Great living space, wonderful apartments and community. Could use speed bumps or something of that sort in parking garage to prevent people from ripping through the deck at all hours.

The complex has been fun and easy to live in, but the staff in the office have been difficult at times, causing us to ask about things five or six times before something gets done.

Overall a wonderful place to live. It is within walking distance of class. It has a gym and pools. The workers are nice. My roommate is delightful. I have no complaints.

I have had a great experience at YOUnion so far. My maintenance request got handled the day after I requested and the trash situation has been much better.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I had a roommate issue and Michelle was able to relocate me to a different room. She was understanding, compassionate and professional throughout the entire experience.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

This place is nice I like it here it's close to campus it's nice I like it here I have my own room and a living room and it's nice and yea its nice

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The community is very nice but some of the workers aren’t always the most up to date on information regarding the apartments. Maybe apartment guidelines could be more extensive to help resident understanding.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I have had no problems so far! The rooms are great, and the gym and pool are pretty nice and convienant. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

It's been comfortable in aspyre. Not much interaction between neighbors but the amenities are alright. It would be nice to have both pools in operational condition.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I recommend Asypre to anyone trying to find a new home. I'm a junior at UofSC and I spent nearly all summer long trying to find a place to stay along with my brother. I plan to stay here for my senior year as well.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I think aspyre is a good place to live . The key fob to get in and out of the building is convinent. It seems like there are more upsides to down which is good.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The staff here is amazing, very helpful, and fast at getting back to your questions or emails. The apartments are big, clean, and maintenance is quick to fix any problems you may have.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Aspyre is the “best bang for your buck.” I have lived here for four years and have not had any significant problems. That being said, I’m not entirely impressed with the new management. It has taken longer than usual for my maintenance requests to be filled. Besides that, I have had a great living experience at Aspyre. The amenities are great and price is the most reasonable in Columbia.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Aspyre is a great place to live in because of the location and proximity to the college. I have had a good experience living here, the apartments are spacious.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Aspyre is a great place to live in because of the location and proximity to the University of South Carolina. The apartments are big and spacious.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Good location, very convenient to school and drive to anywhere from aspyre. Also good staff, always ready to help and very professional. Like hot coco in office

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Nice place with shuttles provided. However, I think there should be security cameras at all floors for safety reason. Nice community as well!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

My experience in this community has been great it has made the transition from a small town to a larger city a lot easier. The staff is great and have made sure everything is how it should be.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Aspyre is a great place to stay at, it has friendly customer service and friendly living. The apartment is close to campus and it allows the residents get to class by foot.

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Living at Aspyre is super nice mainly because of its proximity to campus and how nice the apartments are. the apartments are super clean, have new appliances, and maintenance staff is quick to respond. Only thing i wish we had were ceiling fans in the bedrooms

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

Great place to live! All needs met! Nice staff, amenities, and overall living experience! Would highly recommend to all of my friends at USC Columbia!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

I honestly love still on campus but I have the feeling of being off campus. Everything is in walking distance. Lots of food choices right around the corner

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

The managers and people in the leasing office are always very sweet and very helpful. Aspyre always fixes our problems super quick. Love how safe the facility is!

Reply from YOUnion at Columbia

So far everything has been pretty great: lightbulbs and other issues in my apartment have been fixed in a timely manner, which is great. However, the issues with the lap pool are kind of off-putting because my room is on that courtyard, and it's gross to look out and see a bright green pool for 3 weeks. Also, the gym is really nice, but there isn't any way to wipe down the equipment, which is gross.