My overall resident experience has been good. I enjoy the atmosphere and the amenities available for me to use. The worst part about this area is the trains though.

Great time living here! The people who work in the office are super friendly and always helpful. I would definitely recommend living here. Perfect place just off campus.

The walls are kinda thin. I always here my neighbors playing loud music, but other than that I love it here! It’s very cozy. I can’t wait for the upgrades coming!

The location is good for the price and the place is well built. We had a bug problem when we first moved in and it took forever to fix. Management can be hard to work with, even though they have changed 3 times while we've lived here 3 years. We've always had AC problems in hot weather due to our high ceilings and being on the top floor, and management was extremely difficult during this problem (which has never actually been solved). It is not fair to let residents sit in an 80 degree apartment when the thermostat is set to 70 just because management claims there is nothing they can do about this AC problem. The only reason they tried everything was because our parents suggested things and forced them to investigate them. The stairwells are always disgusting (at least the two on the assembly street side). I think that instead of pressure washing the parking garage, Aspyre should perform more frequent stairwell maintenance (and by more frequent I mean weekly. Currently it seems there is zero maintenance whatsoever.) In summary, the building is fine and good, but management needs to make better general decisions.

I think it ks a good place to leave. It is close to campus and the school suttle also stops in front of it which is really nice. The apartments are also very nice.

Pretty quiet community that remains relatively clean at all times! Staff at the leasing office was always helpful and friendly. Great location close to campus!

Staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always performed within 24hours. Great location, walkable distance to campus, the stadium and other spots around the city.

Living at Aspyre I absolutely amazing! The leasing office staff is always friendly and does their best to fix any problems, they also make you like you're part of the community.

The Aspyre housing services have been amazing! My roommate and I move in Fall 2018 and the management staff couldn't have made it easier or been more friendly with us!

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

living in aspyre was a great choice for me. the amenities as well as the close location to campus are a plus. only criticism i have of aspyre is the parking which could be better.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Love living here!! It’s not too noisy and the rooms are really nice. And there’s a really nice pool! Sometimes the portal can be hard to access though.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

My overall experience has been positive. The apartment that I moved in to has been great for my needs and I love the location. One thing that could be improved is security. There have been instances where noise has been out of hand, especially late at night. Groups of people can be very loud out in the courtyard area with the hammocks.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Aspyre is great. I got very lucky as a freshman and am even more lucky to live here again next year. The staff/maintence are AMAZING and are always willing to help.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

great place to live really close to campus and downtown and to five points and main street a lot mon ammenties resort pool pool table in the game room

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

I don't really know what I'm supposed to write. Everything works fine and when something doesn't work or breaks or something the maintenance team is always super quick to respond. I haven't really had many issues. Visitor parking kind of sucks. I don't get why people need to pay 5$ to get into the garage when there always seems to be tons of parking IN the garage. There's never enough 'free' parking out of the garage and I wish that people who just park there because it's free and they can catch the shuttle to class wouldn't park there so actual visitors of people in the complex could park there. But I digress. No real issues. It's been fine. Only four stars because again it's been fine. Nothing to rave about just acceptable.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

I love my apartment. It is nice and spacious and i haven’t had to deal with loud neightbors. This is a great apartment complex and I actively recommend it to my friends

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Been pretty cool so far but I haven’t had too much experience really around yet. But I have hung around aspyre a lot with my friends at their place, and so far it seems cool.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

The staff is extremely helpful and the residence is quite clean. There are rarely any issues and if there are, I can report them and have it fixed very quickly. Neighbors are respectful, although upstairs neighbors are a bit rowdy.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

I have loved everything about living here! We have only had a few problems with the apartment and maintenance always came to fix it! It’s a great location to campus I would recommend living here.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Aspyre is a great location, close enough to walk to the business school. One complaint about Aspyre would be the loud trains. If you are a light sleeper, make sure to get a room not facing Whaley street. The walls are not thin like the other 2 apartment complexes I have lived in, and I hardly ever heard noise in the hallway or above or below me. The maintenance workers are extremely fast when filling your request, and I have had helpful employees whenever I have needed something addressed. Also one of the cheaper leases in the Columbia area.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

I love Aspyre, and I love that it is so close to campus. I am able to walk to class everyday. The staff is always super nice and helpful when I have a question or concern.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Aspyre os a great place to stay inas each building has a nice view that makes living here a nice experience. It also feels safe as the door locks are not just any ordinary key but electronic ones which only the residents posses.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

The staff are super helpful and extras are really nice! But because of the avg tenant, it can be a bit messy and there are frequently broken things around (doors leading out and such).

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Awesome place to live! Been here for 3 years and it is great to be so close to the business school! The parking garage is a added bonus to keep your car cool in the summer time.

Reply from Aspyre Columbia

Living here has actually been very nice. I was a hesitant at the beginning of the year with all the negative reviews but I would recommend living here. The rooms are spacious and include your own bathroom. Rent has been consistent and without any surprise fees. The location is convenient (with the exception of being surrounded on every side by trains).