YOUnion at Columbia

YOUnion is a great place to live if you are looking to stay close to the campus. It offers decent amenities. The apartments are huge and clean.
They didn't change their apartment policy at all during the COVID-19 pandemic, meaning unless you could sublease your apartment (and pay a $600 fee to break your lease), you're stuck paying for the apartment even if you left for safety reasons or to return home after the USC campus closed and switched to remote learning
Younion is such a nice place! I can’t wait to live there! I am so excited for the gym and pools and my roommate! August please come sooner!!
I really wish you guys had the pool open. I pay $900 plus per month and it’s not open. It kind of stinks. Also my sink has been broken for the longest time and I’ve asked people to come fix it nobody has
I have not moved in yet, but from the amount of time I have spent here with friends or with people in my sorority, I cannot wait to move in. I have heard great things from friends here, but I do remember when a pipe bust and it took a while for my friend to get her room dry. Despite this, I cannot wait to move in and look forward to my next few years here.
YOUnion is a really nice apartment! It’s a great distance from campus if you want to walk but also has a shuttle service. It has several great amenities such as pools and outdoor doggie area as well as very spacious rooms and kitchen/living rooms.
great!, i can’t wait to actually live here! i will always be a good member, so excited to move in, in august! so excited omg so excited i can’t wait
I love living at Younion. This place is close to campus, the staff is great, and I have an awesome roommate! I have had a great experience so far!
YOUNION is located in a very great location. Particularly, it is walkable to engineering school. But there are some noise problems due to trains.
The train is deafening and the complex is surrounded by it on 3 sides. Gym is hardly functional and too small. Great maintenance team: timely, efficient, and nice. Rent is a bit over priced for what you’re getting.