Assembly Alexandria

Nice apartments and the maintenance team and staff are very nice! The building itself could use some updates in the common areas, but overall a great community in a great area.
Very pleased with how maintenance stay on top of things that break in my apartment and had a problem with parking in the garage and the office was right on it and helped us out.
Friendly Staff, Great and well maintained apartments, I love the get to together with the community! I definitely recommend ! I love the quiet and well located!
My experience her at Assembly so far has been good. I’m really excited by the commuter bus that takes me to the train station in the morning for work.
I’ve lived here for 8 years and I’ve really enjoyed it. Maintenence is the best, they’re always prompt and do great work. Anytime something needs to be fixed it is done quickly which is appreciated.
I don't live here yet. Moving in soon. Can't wait. Looks and feels way better than my current place. Staff have been great so far. I love that there is a garage.
Apartment is comfortable. We’ve had a few problems with plumbing and overall building issues but leasing staff have been helpful. We enjoy our style apartment only wish there were something’s updated. For example the filing in in kitchen, bathroom and entrance. The bathroom tub and faucet. And the carpeting. Another suggestion would be updating the porches to have solid flooring
Thank you so much ! Thanks a lot to Dania, she is absolutely professional. She helped me step by step. Really excited to move and to be resident of best apartments .
The common areas could use a lot of sprucing up (gross carpet, water stains, halls need repainting, something is always leaking.) Not having individually metered electricity and water would have been a deal-breaker had I known before I moved in. Apartment itself is fine.
LOVE IT! BOMB.COM I especially like how accommodating the leasing agents and managers are. The amenities are extra cool too! The space is great for my dogs and i've renewed my lease this year! Thanks guys