Overall a pretty good place to live in Alexandria. I Have been a resident for a year and I just renewed my lease for another term. Convenient location too.

Alright community. Very quiet which is nice. I wish that parking wasn't such a pain, very hard to have guests over because theres never anywhere to park.

Living here has been an enjoyable experience. The apartments are great and they have washer and dryers that makes it even better. The only thing that needs updating in ours would be the windows. We have a sunroom and in the winter you can’t even us that room because it is too cold. The amenities with the Metro shuttle and the gym are also great features that I have used. The gym could just use some upgraded equipment.

It is located in a lovely area, I just need a little more open communication of the goings on around the complex. The hygiene also needs to be adjusted, as often the halls/garage smell like garbage.

The location of the community is what I love the best. There is a great pool, and some equipment to use in the gym which could use some updating. Changes are supposed to be coming and hopefully they will positively impact the community.

Major improvements in the garages, trash areas trash rooms, carpet cleaning in the hallways. I need information about a company that cleans apartment shampoo.

I haven't been living here that long but I love the community. This area is very quiet and my neighbors treats me with respect. There's no noise to worry about and I enjoy our amenities every weekend. The leasing staff helps you to feel at home, I'm so glad I chose to live here.

We've enjoyed living in the community for 3 years now. The location is perfect and the office and maintenance staff have always been courteous and willing to help with anything they can.

....love the garages too. The garages are very sleek and easy to get in and out of the house . At this point I’m just filling up the space so I can get the points. Sorry

It used to be better- now the leasing agents, except Anthony, act like they hate their jobs ever time i call or stop by to ask for help. No one seems to care anymore

I had to move in quickly as I was relocating for jobs. Unfortunately I never read the reviews. The first day I moved in the elevator broke in my building so I had to carry everything up the stairs. The hallways always smell like the trash and the carpets are stained horribly. The parking garage is flooded half the time and the garage doors freeze once you pull up. The gym and movie room are worn out and need to be updated. I would suggest focusing on remodeling the apartments to have a more modern look and open floor plan. The counter tops are peeling and the wood is faded from the cabinets. The old tile in the kitchen is either chipped or peeling as well while stained and sticky. The Refrigerator and the laundry machine are breaking every changing season it seems because they are so old. Instead of replacing it they keep fixing it for it to break down in the next few months. The bathrooms are cramped and the carpets are old and worn out. My biggest issue is how dark these apartments are due to dim or minimal lighting.

Price is good for the area. Things could be updated around the property and in the apartments. Staff is always respectful and easy to talk to.

I really enjoy the location and the comfort of my apartment home. the property's outside and garage maintenance good be a lot better. but over all it has been a good experience.

Great apartment but rent is a little bit too high. I have been living here since 2017 and never had any problems and the maintenance has done a great job on following up with repair repairs.

I really like living here. Everyone I have met in my building is nice. The apartment layout is perfect for my boyfriend and I, just enough space for 2 people without being too big.

The people that work here have been great. Very friendly and helpful. Nice quiet neighbors and no one bothers you. The street noise from the buses is load but that is life close to the city.

I really like the apartment in itself it’s very cozy and comfortable but the amenities and management could be run a lot better. For example, a couple weeks after we moved in our elevator was broken for months and broke multiple times again after that.

Need more communication about what's happening, especially things like the shuttle schedule. Very happy you kept Anthony in the leasing office- he is he best!

I have enjoyed living here! It is very quite and the apartments are very spacious. I have not had any bad experiences with Maintence or the office staff.

apartment community has been pretty good. Haven’t come across any rude or mean neighbors. Everyone seems to keep to themselves for the most part.

When I first arrived, there were multiple maintenance orders I had to do since the apartment had some issues. Now I’m good to go though the water heater could be replaced.

Great community. However there have been some issues here and there but for the most part the maintenance crew is pretty prompt in responding to those issues.

I love love my apartment although there are a few maintenance issues that need to be resolved. The smell of weed in the building and halls is getting old along with the smell of pee and poop in the garage. There should be more community events. There needs to be better communication with management I don't even know who is running the place and changes occured without notification such as packages. The flyers seem a bit elementary for important information.

I choose to live because of the hospitality of s former work I like it quit and convenient for me I wish the maintenance and repair is quick .

Wish there was a better way to communicate now that there is a new company. Sometimes I just want to ask a quick question but they're is no answer at the office.