Assembly Alexandria

My service request was neglected for 2 weeks, I should have not renewed my lease. I was really disappointed. We need cleaning maintenance to prevent diseases.
I think it's probably known already that the transfer of management was poorly done. I think it was 5 days notice before the online portal went down. Then i couldn't pay anyway because nobody in the leasing office new how much i owed. The lack of communication after that point was the worst
I got my car towed from my own parking space. I wish this park meant had better checks and balance and controls. The garage smell like dead rats.
When I first moved in, I would have rated it a 4. Good location and good floor space. Over last 6 months, things have dramatically declined-all of this trash started to accumulate, then rats moved in and things have been awful since then.
Dogs in elevator, building smells like dog poop, in front of emergency door dog poop is everywhere, disgusting and nasty. Building smells like weed, my neighbors are smoking in apartment.
The apartments are nice, but there are downsides. The parking garages smell like trash 24/7. There are often bugs. I have a friend in another building who has had a pipe burst. The car wash area is not good. The dog park area is often out of poop bags. The office isn't great at responding to emails or answering phone calls.
There are a lot of problems but they’re being worked on that’s all we can ask for. As far as maintenance I think it takes too long to have pest control come in or have something worked on in your apartment. However grounds maintenance has been vastly improved with new management.
I have only lived in Assembly for 1 week and I am already decided that I will not be renewing my lease. Maintenance does not seem knowledgeable about fixing anything, I’m wondering if they even did a run through of my apartment before I arrived because everything was broken when I got here, and they were very slow to respond to my requests. Absolutely no one told me that the fireplace mantle was only decorative because in an attempt to mount my tv I placed it on the mantle, and not only did the mantle break and fall off the wall, it completely shattered my 52” television. Forcing me to buy a new one. While my unit does have a washer and dryer as advertised, it’s not worth the money I pay to stay here knowing that the machine can’t wash anything heavier than a sweatshirt, and I’ll never be able to wash my bed sheets. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong in the remainder of my lease.
There is so much potential for assembly Alexandria to be great but unfortunately it is lacking a lot. For example the lobby and elevators are always disgusting with dog urine. The elevators break down frequently. Packages are left by the mailboxes unsecured leaving them vulnerable to be stolen. Maintenance requests can take anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks to be acknowledged. Just overall not worth the money spent. I will not be renewing my lease.
Maintenance tickets remain open for weeks. I was promised that I could have pest control come as much as needed, I keep putting in requests and they don't come. The pest are coming in through cracks in the walls and under the sink.