Average, i like it but parking is a big concern for me..amenities are great! Would recommend to friends.community is neat and clean and well maintained

Location is awesome however amenities need improvement. Tennis court nets need a change. When tennis balls falls into pool area access is not there.

Management was nice and Erica was very friendly. So far community seems to be rather quiet as I haven't heard much around me in the past week I have been here.

i have been here 18mos and i have no major complaints. there have been zero issues with my unit or stay here except those common to living in an apartment setting...ie. neighbor quirks. [sadly, the ventilation is poor and the water is most times cold. :( ]

Poor maintenance, openly admitted preventative maintenance is not done resulting in multiple issues bigger than needed, management disinterested in selected issues,

Assembly is a great living experience. I thoroughly enjoy living there. The community is very friendly and I will continue to explore. Thank you very much

Now I feel very good and comfortable. Let's see My kids has more space than before so I am happy rooms also good but I just been here couple days I have no idea what much now good

It’s pretty good place to live, but there are many technical issues happed. Even after they fixed the problem and there are a big trees in the back of the window that’s provides really dark bedroom and living room. Otherwise, really cool.

I'm happy to live here, calm and very close to my job. after my administration became assembley it was better and we are getting better service

Utility Bill's are expensive like power etc, other than that everything fine maintenance. They should start renovating apartments and updating with new appliances.

Maintenance is good. Apartments are good appliances are old. Trash is collected on a daily basis but I would suggest that we should stop that ask people to dump their trash, this will reduce $25/month.

Living is fine here, pets are friendly but not their stool, people not removing pet stool on walkway. Few visitors parking should be kept for free of cost for the residents.

Very quiet neighborhood, staff is always polite, and neighborhood is always clean. Gym is well equipped and always clean. Overall prices are average for the area, but apartments are huge compared to others in the area; which is my main reason for staying.

Apartments are nice but I wish other residents didn't walk in the street all the time! There are a lot of nice walkways that aren't being used, and I'm always afraid I might hit someone.

I like the place, our apt is great, they are really attentive to any reports we have made about issues that need to be fixed and the staff is very friendly, but rules need to be enforced, a lot of people wont clean after their pets, some neighbors park in areas where is not permitted, consistently and overnight!...Also the dog park is not usable as the fence is broken so small dogs can escape it which puts them in danger.

We have been living in this community for over 3 years and so far it has been a pleasant experience, not much to complain. The maintenance team have been very quick and helpful.

I am so happy in this neighborhood, the apartment is very comfortable and affordable I highly recommended to everyone!!! My family is thankful with me since we moved here.

The community ambience is good but it would have been more pleasant with proper maintenance and immediate response in addressing the concerns raised.

The experience has been mixed. Glad to see that some of the facilities like the pool have reopened, and that activities like the summer pool luncheon are being organized. But service requests can take time sometimes, and the front office can also seem informally at times, although most of the times they're kind and welcoming.

Peaceful quiet neighborhood. Leasing office staff are very nice and helpful. I love that the location has easy access to all the main roads.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

It’s been new to this management so need to know more in future but up to know it’s ok not good or bad in my opinion..Response time is also good.overall should improve in some aspects.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Very up to date and easy to use online presence. Such clean and spacious units that are in a convenient yet safe location. The amenities really allow you to interact with your community.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

I like pool and gym facilities.. Should have more resident slots available and maintenance can be improved. Overall experience is good not awesome.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Great community! Erica help and she is wonderful, she made it so easy and smooth! I love the way every staff member was so nice and kind. Best place to live if you are looking for professional and great community.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Lamentablemente la última administración dejó varios problemas sin resolver como por ej. El contenedor de basura, la limpieza en la área de los juegos de los niños, espero que ud que son nuevos lo puedan solucionar.