Very quiet neighborhood, staff is always polite, and neighborhood is always clean. Gym is well equipped and always clean. Overall prices are average for the area, but apartments are huge compared to others in the area; which is my main reason for staying.

Apartments are nice but I wish other residents didn't walk in the street all the time! There are a lot of nice walkways that aren't being used, and I'm always afraid I might hit someone.

I like the place, our apt is great, they are really attentive to any reports we have made about issues that need to be fixed and the staff is very friendly, but rules need to be enforced, a lot of people wont clean after their pets, some neighbors park in areas where is not permitted, consistently and overnight!...Also the dog park is not usable as the fence is broken so small dogs can escape it which puts them in danger.

We have been living in this community for over 3 years and so far it has been a pleasant experience, not much to complain. The maintenance team have been very quick and helpful.

I am so happy in this neighborhood, the apartment is very comfortable and affordable I highly recommended to everyone!!! My family is thankful with me since we moved here.

The community ambience is good but it would have been more pleasant with proper maintenance and immediate response in addressing the concerns raised.

The experience has been mixed. Glad to see that some of the facilities like the pool have reopened, and that activities like the summer pool luncheon are being organized. But service requests can take time sometimes, and the front office can also seem informally at times, although most of the times they're kind and welcoming.

Peaceful quiet neighborhood. Leasing office staff are very nice and helpful. I love that the location has easy access to all the main roads.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

It’s been new to this management so need to know more in future but up to know it’s ok not good or bad in my opinion..Response time is also good.overall should improve in some aspects.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Very up to date and easy to use online presence. Such clean and spacious units that are in a convenient yet safe location. The amenities really allow you to interact with your community.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

I like pool and gym facilities.. Should have more resident slots available and maintenance can be improved. Overall experience is good not awesome.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Great community! Erica help and she is wonderful, she made it so easy and smooth! I love the way every staff member was so nice and kind. Best place to live if you are looking for professional and great community.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Lamentablemente la última administración dejó varios problemas sin resolver como por ej. El contenedor de basura, la limpieza en la área de los juegos de los niños, espero que ud que son nuevos lo puedan solucionar.

The office staff is so very friendly! Also every time we had a problem in our apartment the maintenance team was so quick to respond. Even when our ac unit broke in the middle of the night they were there!

Reply from Assembly Dulles

I have been a resident of this community for around 2 years and renewing my lease the second time. The community is improving after taken over by assembly dulles management. The experience is okay .

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Good location, i have been with this apartment from past 4 years. Facilities are ok and the rent is competetive. Now a days i see lot of bug in my apartment

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Just recently moved in and really impressed on how the team has been very responsive in things we have requested that needed to be fixed or replaced in the home.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Great community and The area is very nice and very good neighbor's.Staff was professional and polite. Community looked clean and well maintained. The floor plan is spacious and provides adequate storage and cabinet space

Reply from Assembly Dulles

this apartment is good to live. all locations are near by. only thing which is not good is appliances. tennis court flood lights should be switched on.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Getting SO SO SO much better with new management and new owners! An expanded dog park would be amazing! 3.5 stars now, was probably closer to 2 before the change, will likely go up in time!

Reply from Assembly Dulles

I recently moved in this apartment and I am enjoying living here. Location, amenities, neighborhood everything is great. Grocery stores, movie theater, gyms etc. just a minute drive from here. Society has gym, swimming pool and all basic facilities. I am loving staying here.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Beautiful place to live. Great amenities like Pool, gym and business center. Maintenance guys are awesome and knowledgeable. Safe community.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Good location, good maintenance staff, sometimes have carpet issues and very old kitchen appliances. Balconies don't have sealed floors, so rainwater pours in, sometimes making the balcony really unusable.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

Response to service requests is good. Leasing office staff can do better job in helping/answering questions to residents staying here. Community is not well maintained.

Reply from Assembly Dulles

The location and ambience is Good. Nearer to the IAD airport. Handling of maintenance requests are fair. Amenities are good but could be maintained in a better way.