The apartment complex is nice with nice residents and the staff does a good job keeping up with maintenance and questions. The amenities are also a plus.

The folks in the leasing office are AMAZING! Super helpful all the time, knowledgeable, and they always have a really friendly attitude. I always enjoy going over to the leasing office to pick up my packages and chat with them!

I just recently moved in and the community seems very nice, quiet and friendly. However, the trash is full and over the top. I have read before in the reviews that this was an issue, and it doesn’t seem like they are doing anything about it. This needs to be addressed.

Great apartment space. Clean areas, nice location. I always found parking in the lot. I feel that leaving my car outside is safe. I would recommend this to a Friend.

I thought I got denied, when did I become a resident? I like it here, I want to live here...but I am a hair on the confused side. If I live here as of October 7th, please give me a call...

Such a wonderful place to be , concerns raised are fixed immediately, the best is Chris who doesn’t mind about of job request , very helpful and friendly person, I feel great approaching him and management persons

The area is very nice and the apartment itself is cute. But the portal to pay rent charges you money to do it electronically, the gym is always a disaster and rules are not enforced so people have their bikes and personal items just laying around the complex and in hallways.

Things are moving, but has to be improved. Long way to go. I hope everything will be fixed one by one as soon as possible. All the best to team

Nice neighbourhood and playground for kids. Welcoming staff and quick servicing makes it more comfortable to live in this society. Overall noce experience staying in this apartment complex.

Nice and comfortable place to live. All needs are available. And I highly recommended to any one who is looking for safe and security place to stay. The administration staff really helpful, friendly and respectful.

These are great apartments in a great area. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Great area to live in. Management could work on better communication with residents. Maintenance always gets issues fixed very quickly. Things have definitely turned around since the change to Assembly Herndon.

I like this community love to stay here and I will recommend my friends to stay here management is good and wish good luck to new management

When we first moved in ,a lot of things were broken and it to be replaced , it would be nice if there was a place to park the bikes, and also the vents need to be cleaned

I don’t have any bad experience’s here. So far it’s good and best thing I appreciate is having pool guard to monitor at the swimming pool.Staff at front office is also helpful and warm.

A good community to be in. Good maintainence. Two stars less as we had some bed bugs during the initial months, which did not appear later and the rental is also pretty high compared to neighbouring apartments.

The office stuffs are very helpful, particular Yassenia. Their have some scope of improvements for support stuff. They are not friendly as expected.

The Office Staff is Friendly and Customer Oriented. The Community Mgt Staff always keep the community Tidy. Very Responsive Maintenance Staff

It's been quite smooth..the staffs and management team is very friendly and helpful. Love the environment. Have been lucky to get an apartment right in front of the pool and lease office building. Am glad I chose this place!

Although i have always felt quite secure in the apartment community, recently had one PC my packages stolen upon delivery. I have also had some bad experience where the plumbing in the roof breaks during winter and the water leaks from the roof on to everything. However, maintenance has always been very responsive and good in resolving things.

The location of the apartment is very good. Community center, restaurants, shops, etc are very nearby. Maintenance requests are attended very promptly.

This community is great, friendly community... staffs are friendly , peaceful surrounding ,neighbourhood is good. Park,swmmingpool, gym are great

The basic security feature is lacking in this apartment and I don’t find any proper response from the management team for any of the queries / issues posted

Nice staff, reasonable rates, the new management company seems organized. I appreciate the community messages that they send out to residents.

Affordable and nice area to be in. Staff is pretty attentive and get requests taken care of in a timely manner. Quite neighborhood with friendly neighbors. Pretty small apartments and little storage area.