Assembly Leesburg

1 star
Not happy AT ALL! Was told to pay the money and would get approved. I paid and got denied and still have not been re-imbursed. I call and no one answers and I leave messages and no calls returned. If there was a zero star, that’s what I would rate.
Claro que es muy bueno y limpios y dedicados y lo recomendaría sin duda ya que son muy hermosos para vivir en en familia los parqueos y todo
Parking is limited for visitors.Other than that, its a calm place to live. Leasing staff is very helpful especially Mahvesh. Living here for last 1.5 years
great lotion and diverse tenants. So far have no issue with my residence but expects improvement in cleaning of stair areas and maintaining lawns and if possible painting.
We just moved here, but I can honestly say that movong was the best decision we made... Friendly neighbors are the icing on the cake and the maintenance staff responds promptly
Close place to everything. Apartments could use an updated look but I’m sure there would be a huge price hike. Transition from old company seemed to go smoothly
The management is phenomenal, kind and understanding, and I appreciate the cleaning crew keeping the breezeways clean and the grounds beautiful!
We have lived here for about 3 years. The staff is always very helpful and quick to solve or look at an issue. I would recommend this community to others!
Nice apartment, but price is a little high at the beginning it was listed as a gated community that’s why the was justified however it was never a gated community the gate never worked and now it’s removed.
Pleasant new place! Thank you Assembly. Renovated property that has definitely changed hands since the last time I lived in Leesburg. Perfect spot close to shoppping malls.