Assembly Leesburg
4 stars63 Reviews

I have lived here for almost 4 years. It is a generally quiet community. The staff has always been so helpful. The common areas are clean, and the residents are friendly
Love it here, calm, peaceful a very good place to live at and to go outside for a walk or for a run with your dog or maybe judt to go outside and play
1 star
I really don't like it, the neighbors from the top do not allow me to sleep normally at night, they jump screaming, they ignore all requests to be quiet, and the administration does not respond to complaints
i think the location is no doubt one of the best but the culture of maintenance is poor. Renters take ownership to get things fixed but it mostly takes forever to get it done. It also seems the exterior needs more care takes for lawns and stair ways cleaning.
Easy living at an affordable price. I’m a single dad with a 2 bd room and can’t afford other places. I don’t need fancy amenities so this place is perfect. We have a pool and small playground that’s it. The maintenance is good and they fix things. The parking is the only down side! You need a visitor pass for the visitor spot??? That’s just dumb!!! Bring back the old parking passes so I can have a friend over without planning a visit!! Overall there are much worse places to live out there. I would recommend living here. Thanks.
1 star
upon moving in we were given some bits of information that have since been proven untrue or misinformed. the office also rarely answers or returns any calls as of the last few months. we are still getting mail, directly from the complex, addressed to our apartment but clearly the addressed individual no longer lives here. it’s odd and unnerving that you can’t keep track of who’s still living in your units and who isn’t.
This community is amazing ,I love all the service. they have and rooms are super nice and it's a very nice. Clean community,andthe good ones are many shops nearby, and the members of the office are very respectful and take good care of.
I don’t like the fact that we don’t have visiting parking passes. Why do we have to go through the office to get just one. When they gave us our new pass everyone should have gotten one visitor pass. Then when you park on the visitor spot you still get towed. Which isn’t right.
Maintenance is not as responsive. Still waiting for the water damage to get fixed. Not allowed to park a moving truck over night. So we have to park and the street.
My resident experience at Assembly Leesburg has been really good since I been here. Its really close to everything you could think of, which I really love!