Assembly Leesburg

I love the serenity of the community and how organize the. Community is. The only concern is that the are no security measures put in place in each of the apartment. The community and apartment seems too open and unsecured.
the experience at assembly Leesburg is the best all my family estamos contentos con todo el personal por su excelente trabajo es uno de los mejores lugares donde hemos estado gracioso a todo lo que emprenden hemos visto qué que la mayoría de los que vimos en este lugar estamos satisfechos con todo
Very good place to stay and have a great time. Good enough space for a family to live in and also have good birthday parties and it is very quite outside
Все устраивает , администрация помогает! Только вот с парковкой проблема гости просто так приехать не могут надо заранее готовить парковку это не удобно!
The location is great for me because it is in the center of our town, Leesburg. You have accessibility to many different locations near here. Upon moving in the staff were very helpful and they respond quick whenever you call the office! The amenities are cut down due to the COVID-19 but hopefully everything will go back to normal. And the unit we got into wasn't up to par, but luckily the maintenance workers and staff here are always ready to help!
Apartment complex is quiet and there is plenty of parking available at all hours. Garbage service is convenient and access to the Amazon hub makes receiving packages easy.
The lady in the office is amazing and very helpful. I haven't moved in yet but they gave me my new address already so I drove around to check it out. the stairway is absolutely disgusting! I'm going to be embarrassed to have anyone come visit by the way the stairway looked. I hope my apartment on move in day is not a disappointment.
Living in assembly is a experience very confortable since the time I had living here Its been a secure place its very comfortable for me familie that we can call homenaje thank you assembly.
Nice and helpful staff. Economical place to live near downtown Leesburg. Enough parking spaces for residents. Grocery shopping, Outlets just 5 mins away
Above average experience so far, neighbors are respectful. I enjoy the ease of just calling maintenance if there is an issue and they are there within the day which is nice