Assembly Manassas

It is quiet peaceful and safe. Daily cleaning staff walk the premises picking up trash maintaining the property cleaning the common areas. Maintenance is good however wish I had better working and looking appliance, very outdated and rusty. Bathtub and sink have rust around the drains. I see they have remodeled some apartments but not mine.
While the community is very nice, the parking is horrible. It would be nice if residents could have assigned parking as to guarantee a space when you come home. I have to park so far away and its horrible.
Walls are paper thin. You have to be aggressive with the leasing office to get a response. Ok living. Maintenance is pretty decent. Apartment doesn’t heat well in the winter though.
Anything I have every had an issue with management has been there to help. Even with the previous company leaving with a lot of issuw behind
I love the new property manager she takes the time to get to know the residents and actually does what she says she is going to do. The property is getting better and better each day
My experience has been fair. I definitely love the area. It’s in a perfect location with a bunch of restaurants and shops. I wish the apartment had more storage space. I also wish the living room had more windows, as it is very dark even in the daytime. I wish the gentleman that works in the leasing office was more customer service oriented.
I've been living here about 4 years and I haven't had any major issues. I would recommend if you don't have to get on 66 to work. However, this location is convenient to everything.
So far so good. A few issues with getting our keys for mail and the amazon hub, but other than that so far so good. A huge improvement from our last apartment.
I sing to live here a very beautiful sound I recommend it to all who ask me where I live l I know of apartments I inform you how to go to the offices
Love how close to 66 we are, but aren’t bothered by the noise of the highway. Love the community and amenities that come with it!! And the fact that we have a real wood burning fireplace is the best asset in my opinion!