Aston woods has been a great place to stay. Community has been good and the management has been very good. We have good neighbors around. The noise from floors above does come down but it has been fine compared with other apartments in this area.

Easy application, didn't get the unit I wanted. Move in quote didn't match the move in summary it was updated at my request. Never got a gym key so I had to get a gym membership since I am stuck in traffic and cant ever get to the gym before the office closes.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The area around the trash pick up is always unkept and is turning out to be a real health issues with rodents. In addition, pet owners are not held accountable for the mess caused by their pets in the community.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

It’s nice area just some complications with insects. Overall it’s a comfortable, nice, and relaxing place to move in for your first apartment.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I Love it here the staff is excellent. They always have stuff here for the kids. I will recommend this Apartment to everyone. Excellent location.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I love Community, Neighbors & is a quite place, love that I am souranders! Maintenance could be better, but that’s what we get at most rental places!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Very friendly staff and people community is very kid friendly! Been living in the area for a few years now. Easy access to 29 main highway and get to either DC or BM with no big issue

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

It is quiet is a nice area to live in and the community watch out for each other and the rental office watch out for you oh so very nice complex to live in

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Going on year 2 and we love it here! Staff is awesome and the community is super comfy! The neighborhood is peaceful and we are enjoying our home here at aston woods!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Good Appartments nice complex nice neighbors nice office and manager and assistant and front desk but the gym needs some work i hope to do some work on it

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Quiet neighborhood. The apartments have the loudest and most inefficient heat pumps I’ve ever seen. Keeping my apartment at 68 in the winter caused my electric bill to more than triple!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

6 months and I feel safe in this community.The staff is very Friendly and helpful.Apartments buildings cleaned Everyday. joao and maintenance help me very quick to resolve any issues,so I'm feel comfortable when we come home after a long day away.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I have been here a little over a month and I have enjoyed my stay so far. There have been minor issues but I don’t have any complaints. Great place

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Pleasant and secure place here in Silver Spring, maintenance is good. You charged $90 dollars for Gym, computer room, and tennis court but nothing is good. Computer room: some computers are not working Gym: small and you have two thread mills but one is not working. Tennis court: patches

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I an cornered and it was taken care of right away . The community is quite and clean. Rooms are a nice size. Can’t wait until the pool open again

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Good experience so far. Staff are friendly and courteous .would not recommend ground floor apt. You get debris falling from the floor above.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The neighborhood is very nice: family oriented, clean, beautiful surroundings, lots of parking! The gym is nice w up-to-date equipment & very clean. Need new supply of wet wipes - (currently the machine has DRY wet wipes - LOL!) The admin. building is quite elegant for a rental apartment community. (Usually that level of design is found in a condo community or in a resort.) The pool area looks inviting - am looking forward to trying it out. The grounds are lovely. I'm looking forward to walking around with family and friends. The management and maintenance staff are very attentive and friendly. A real pleasure to deal with! My unit is fabulous!!!! 2bdrms/2baths lots of SPACE!!! Beautiful view; good appliances...GREAT PAINT JOB!!! (I got custom paint job - looks like a designer did it!) I just got here and if things stay like this I may be here for quite a while :-) Please keep up the good work!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

It is so peaceful in the community of Aston Woods. In addition, the staff is so nice, helpful and accommodating to our needs. I am still in the move in process and look forward to Summer when I can use the amenities offered.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I have only lived at Aston Woods Apt for 10 months and I must say I love my apartment. I love how management cares about the tenants and the property. I will be renewing my lease for another year. Thank you for allowing my family to making Aston Woods our home. It is so rewarding to finally find an apartment complex that really cares. I say this because I ran into some financial issues and Aston Woods was right there to assist me.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Nice place to live. Only complaints - dog cans are always overflowing and never have bags, front desk staff rarely answer the phone on the first call

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Good experiqnce but rent is little bit high,it would be good if more shelves are provided in the apartments and also one more closet in bedroom

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Moving in was a breeze for my roommate and I. From what we can see, the neighborhood is clean, our neighbors are very friendly and management is very responsive. I am excited to live here.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Good overall. Utilities is good here about coming to fix things timely. However the upkeep of the entire facility is poor. Good area to live in

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

It is a good community. I moved here recently and had no problems moving in. But found some complaints in apartment with water supply. Reported 4 days back but still not addressed

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Not what I expected after signing the lease. Had so many issues when I was suppose to move in. The leasing office know all week of outlets move in date but left a new employee to deal with us. The new employee kept having to call someone else anytime we had a question or issue. The apartment has many broken items that you can’t see until you move in. The lease manager doesn’t seem to care since they never reached out to see our opinions or to apologize for the inconvenience we had during move in.