Experience here is really good and getting to like it. Interaction from maintenance team in office is also good. Will definitely recommend other friends to move here.

Quiet, friendly, grounds well-maintained. Love the amenities. Response time regarding repairs can be quicker. Love my apartment. I would recommend property

Its very good to stay here. Parking is very convenient.. Especially during winter, it is helpful since we can park right in front of the apartment and no need to walk so much.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I love Aston Woods Apts the staff is Excellent the maintenance workers is great the upkeep of the community is excellent. I Love that they do stuff for the kids.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

It's a nice environment is safe it's close to stores that is convenience the neighborhood is very nice and the people in the rental office a very professional a hound and residence concerns

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Just renewed my lease and going on year two! LOVE IT! Great place to live, nice apartments for the price and the best property management staff in town!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The new manager and his assistant are very helpful and very nice and they did alot of changes in our complex that changes are needed and i expect they are going to do more in the future

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The place is nice and quiet. The staff is polite and are quick to respond to any maintenance issue. The neighborhood is well maintained. I just wish each resident can have access to his own electric meter. Right now we don't know how BGE keeps track of our electric consumption, but I think BGE needs to be more transparent about how they bill us

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Staff is friendly and go out of their way to assist. some concerns with vandalism at night in the parking lot, noisy neighbors, and unattended pets.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Move in process was seamless. Huge shout out to Glenn Cooper, Associate Community Mangetr, the consummate professional. His patience, attention to detail and efforts to ensure that I found a unit to my specifications were outstanding. His handling of my requests set him apart, above and beyond any other property that I explored. Joao, the Community Manager echoed these attributes as well. Miledtone, these empolyees represent you in spectacular ways. Treat them well as they serve you honorably.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Aston Woods is a great place . It's quite and not much disturbances around. The community is also pleasant. No bugs or roaches. Maintenance is done on time. Anything you need reach out to the management.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Very helpful and outstanding staff. There have a few bumps since I moved in, but the staff (Jao,Glenn and Ms. Deb) have been very helpful in resolving the issue. Very quiet and beautiful area is a major plus!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

It’s a lovely community and thanks for all the help from the leasing office anytime when required and especially Jo and Deborah!! Love to stay in this area!!!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Fix the toilets. The raccoons/squirrels/animals making a lot of noise. Other than that my experience been enjoyable, the people are amazing.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The community is very nice to live at . All of the staff are nice and make sure that the resident are happy at all time. This is a place where anyone want to live .

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Just moved into my Apt. at Aston Woods. Love that my neighborhood is in a quiet, tucked away place. It also has all the amenities I need for a better quality of life

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

It’s has been a really great experience living at Aston Woods. The staff is very nice and helpful and super flexible when I needed It. I moved To the community about a year ago when I was diagnosed with Cancer and the staff really helped me navigate through that had timein my life. Thank you to them for everything that they have done for me.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Ok apartment to live in reantal office is good working with you on things that you may need help on. Well mantanied clean and friendly environment to live in

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Aston Wood is a wonderful place to live. Nice quiet and everyone in the rental office is very helpful. Repairs are done in a timely manner and emergencies are addressed right away.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Nice quiet peaceful community to live in right next to all transportation with a recreation for kids and playgrounds on property also exercise blow stem off at our center with celebrations for residents and get rewards I’ve lived here since my 13 year old son was born and continue to stay for more years to come with peace respect and dedication hard work pays off

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I love Aston Woods the community is Excellent I recommend this property to everyone. The staff is excellent have Excellent community service. The maintenance team is Great also I really enjoy living here.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I have been part of the ASton WOods community for about a year now nad I am super happy! Very clean and quiet place with a great property management staff!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Aston woods appartments are very nice place to live because of good administration and good manager he is taking care of everything and very helpfull and he is making good changes

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The place is quite and nice. The new staff members are nice and very helpful. BGE is the only thing i did not like about the place. The electric bill sometimes can drive you crazy because you have no meter inside your apartment and you have no way to exactly check how many kilowatts you actually used during the month. BGE just sends you a bill and to be honest, 9 out of 10, that bill does not reflect your actual consumption.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I love the openness of the apartment! It's very quiet and secluded. The vaulted ceilings and fireplace are a favorite of mine. The leasing office has very nice and dependable agents.