I have been part of the ASton WOods community for about a year now nad I am super happy! Very clean and quiet place with a great property management staff!

Aston woods appartments are very nice place to live because of good administration and good manager he is taking care of everything and very helpfull and he is making good changes

The place is quite and nice. The new staff members are nice and very helpful. BGE is the only thing i did not like about the place. The electric bill sometimes can drive you crazy because you have no meter inside your apartment and you have no way to exactly check how many kilowatts you actually used during the month. BGE just sends you a bill and to be honest, 9 out of 10, that bill does not reflect your actual consumption.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I love the openness of the apartment! It's very quiet and secluded. The vaulted ceilings and fireplace are a favorite of mine. The leasing office has very nice and dependable agents.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Love the property! Very clean and quiet. Maintence request are taken care of in a timely manner. They had some changes in staff but managed to keep up the game and deliver good service.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I like my community very much at Aston Wood.Its a nice place to live and stay...The Rental Office Service Are very professional to us resident

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I love the neighborhood. This is one of the reasons I returned to Aston Woods after I moved back to MD from another state. I have nice quiet neighbors. The apartments are nice and spacious. I do wish my apartment had a little more soundproofing but I know that is apartment living.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I really like this community so far. My family and I had some challenges in the beginning but the management staff worked diligently to resolve every issue. The management staff is great and maintenance is pretty fast!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Glen was a tremendous help on making everything go as smooth and easy as it could be when getting information on moving here and also the entire Aston woods is very clean and very big plus

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The apartment is great,love the open kitchen concept and bar. But some finishing is not done right- molding bath trims. Would have been nice to have a ceiling fan in the living room and bath fans in all bathrooms

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

nice appartments and good administration and good management and nice gym and swimming pool the manager and the assistant manager very nice and helpful

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The community has been very peaceful and I enjoy it a lot. Extremely quiet and everyone is friendly. My only negative was the move in experience. I know the staff could have done a much better job but since then everything else is going well. Maintenance responds quicker than expected.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The service is excellent. The staff is Great whenever it’s an issue I called they take care of it ASAP. The have a lot of activities for the kids It’s a wonderful experience living here.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The move in was super simple and easy! Deborah was super helpful with all the paperwork and process and extremely nice about everything. Couldn't be happier.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I’ve been a resident for a few years now and can definitely tell how the community has changed. Since the new management, I’ve noticed significant differences with community and customer service. This will be my last year as a resident.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Very Pleasant And move quickly when there is an issue . The staff her are wonderful. The building is kept neatly. I have not seen trash running over out of the dumpster.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I have been a resident since Jan 2018 and my family and I couldn't be happier. Staff is great and the community rocks! Apts are nice comfy and we are super happy to be part of the Astonwood community.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Good place to live, could use some update to some things. Safe neighborhood, great amenities, and maintenance is on point. Staff could be a bit more courteous over the phone.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Very friendly staff,leasing office folks are really good and appreciate their quick response all the time. Nice and quite neighborhood.Thanks.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I enjoyed the community. the have great move in specials. they also have a very current model style of apartments. staff tries their best to be responsive could work more on contacting people back but I know they are trying their best

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The staff is great Every time I need anything they always accommodate me, whenever I put in a maintenance work order the maintenance crew come out within the week

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I have only been at Aston Woods for 3 weeks and I must say I love it. I love management, the property, location and mostly importantly, I love my apartment. I feel like management cares about their residents. It makes it so much easier when you live somewhere and people care about where they live. Aston Woods is a great community and I'm proud to call it home.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Apartment is neat and clean.. Monthly rental is little expensive compared to other apartments.. Maintenance is average..But this apartment is Safe for family..

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

We are new tenants. Maintenance has been great fixing issues. Management is courteous and helpful. Only issue not resolved yet is noisy tenant above us.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

So far so good. I am happy to be here. The place is quiet, nice , clean and peaceful. The residents are polite and respectful. No loud music at night, so i am happy about my experience.