Nice appartments and nice managment and very helpful manager and assistant , quite place and the community rewards is very interested i wish to them all the best

Good location, my children love the swimming pool, staff are nice and helpful, maintenance requests handles in a timely fashion manner, maintainance crew are friendly.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

It's a quiet neighborhood and also the maintenance and the people who work in the office are always willing to help. Also it is a clean environment.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Aston Woods is a quiet neighborhood with great apts. Importantly I love that it's close enough to DC to visit all that DC has to offer and is also close to Baltimore where I work. All my neighbors are respectful and nice, which goes a long way

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I moved to a different Building a year ago, and I am loving the Community, I will recommend the apartments because the Community it is family & pet's friendly!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I love the apartment. It’s really beautiful and since it’s my first apartment. It’s been going really good. We love how everything looks in the apartment.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

My resident experience here has been great. The community, the amenities, the neighbors are all great. I’m going into my 2nd year and I don’t plan on moving until I move into my home.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

So far, I've enjoyed my quiet experience and my apartment. I have a great deal of space and the fireplace is a nice touch as well as the vaulted ceilings. I love living on the top level as I can definitely get my cardio in if I miss the gym.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

A quite place at times good location moved here more than a year ago! But had some issues with rent etc but not a bad area to live in. Trash can get backed

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

My experience has been amazing. Very quiet neighborhood and neighbors. Apartment is very cozy and good space for just one person. Love the fire place and high ceilings. It’s not far from shopping centers. I love it.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Experience here is really good and getting to like it. Interaction from maintenance team in office is also good. Will definitely recommend other friends to move here.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Quiet, friendly, grounds well-maintained. Love the amenities. Response time regarding repairs can be quicker. Love my apartment. I would recommend property

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Its very good to stay here. Parking is very convenient.. Especially during winter, it is helpful since we can park right in front of the apartment and no need to walk so much.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

I love Aston Woods Apts the staff is Excellent the maintenance workers is great the upkeep of the community is excellent. I Love that they do stuff for the kids.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

It's a nice environment is safe it's close to stores that is convenience the neighborhood is very nice and the people in the rental office a very professional a hound and residence concerns

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Just renewed my lease and going on year two! LOVE IT! Great place to live, nice apartments for the price and the best property management staff in town!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The new manager and his assistant are very helpful and very nice and they did alot of changes in our complex that changes are needed and i expect they are going to do more in the future

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The place is nice and quiet. The staff is polite and are quick to respond to any maintenance issue. The neighborhood is well maintained. I just wish each resident can have access to his own electric meter. Right now we don't know how BGE keeps track of our electric consumption, but I think BGE needs to be more transparent about how they bill us

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Staff is friendly and go out of their way to assist. some concerns with vandalism at night in the parking lot, noisy neighbors, and unattended pets.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Move in process was seamless. Huge shout out to Glenn Cooper, Associate Community Mangetr, the consummate professional. His patience, attention to detail and efforts to ensure that I found a unit to my specifications were outstanding. His handling of my requests set him apart, above and beyond any other property that I explored. Joao, the Community Manager echoed these attributes as well. Miledtone, these empolyees represent you in spectacular ways. Treat them well as they serve you honorably.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Aston Woods is a great place . It's quite and not much disturbances around. The community is also pleasant. No bugs or roaches. Maintenance is done on time. Anything you need reach out to the management.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Very helpful and outstanding staff. There have a few bumps since I moved in, but the staff (Jao,Glenn and Ms. Deb) have been very helpful in resolving the issue. Very quiet and beautiful area is a major plus!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

It’s a lovely community and thanks for all the help from the leasing office anytime when required and especially Jo and Deborah!! Love to stay in this area!!!

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

Fix the toilets. The raccoons/squirrels/animals making a lot of noise. Other than that my experience been enjoyable, the people are amazing.

Reply from Aston Woods Apartments

The community is very nice to live at . All of the staff are nice and make sure that the resident are happy at all time. This is a place where anyone want to live .