Beautiful property, quiet complex. Love the pool and the location. Close to 526. The apartment complex is so nice that you forget you’re on Rivers Ave.

We have loved living at Atlantic so far! I honestly haven’t found anything yet that I’m not happy with. There is so much space in these apartments, and everything feels really clean. One of the leasing agents, Leigh, always answers my questions so quickly and is so helpful!

It's been a great experience living here. I'm very glad I chose to live here when i was looking for places to move into. Great neighbors and a quiet safe environment

I have enjoyed living here for my first two weeks. Great location and easy access to amentites. Landscaping is beautiful and everything is set up to make your day easier.

I continue to enjoy renting at Atlantic on the Avenue. I have had no issues and the location and pricing of the units continues to be a major benefit.

Great place to live.Nice community to live with family..I’m glad with customer service.The apartment is in nice location to live.I recommend this place to my friends

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Great place to live. Nice community with good customer service. I highly recommend this place to everyone, as this place in convenient location.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Living at Atlantic on the Avenue has been amazing! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I have not had one bad experience and I recommend this place to everyone!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

The community is great. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the neighbors are easy going. I couldn't ask for a better community than the one I have here.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Living here has been awesome and it beautiful! The staff is one of the best and they fix anything and everything in a timely manner to make all of there resident happy!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

overall, my time here has been good. prompt maintenance responses except for the spiders. Overall, it's clean and the residents are pleasant. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Nice place to live in, all appliances in units are new and work well, courteous staff, definitely the best place around, stores and some restaurants are close

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Staff is friendly, apartments are beautiful, no drama. The people that live here are friendly. The neighborhood is quiet. The only draw back I would say is that the gates into the Apartments bang shut when they close and it is loud.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I really like living at Atlantic on the Avenue. It's very clean with nice facilities at the right price. Maintenance staff is fast, professional, and friendly.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I love the community. All apartments have their ups and downs, this one the only issue I really have is my upstairs neighbors, who I have complained about before and nothing has changed. Noisy, bass bumping music gets on your nerves when you are working from home or studying. The community is beautiful, we never have problems with the amenities. Our unit is a very spacious Kinard. The maintenance is awesome, very prompt, and willing to fix any problem you might have! The office staff is always super friendly! And the overall feel of the complex reminds you of a resort! We love the food trucks on Thursdays!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

So far it's been great! Everyone is friendly and helpful, and everything is kept clean and neat. Nice and quiet most of the time. The Thursday night food truck was a nice surprise!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Great location. Beautiful pool deck and pool. Clean and well kept landscaping. Near multiple restaurants and grocery stores. Easy access to the highway

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Excellent home, good people,good staff, good place for live , enjoy the moment in the social areas: pool , club house ,ping pong table , others , blessings

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

It’s an absolutely amazing community. It feels like a great place to call home. It seems to be very secure and the pool is absolutely the perfect size for someone like me. I’m so excited that I’m living here.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

The apartments are beautiful and spacious. Location is a short drive from downtown, West Ashley, folly, and Summerville. So far, a great place to live.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I love living here, it’s like coming home to a resort every day. The landscaping looks great and is well kept. Amenities are up to date. I do wish parking wasn’t so hard and that I had a gate on my back porch so I could come in through my little patio but that’s just preference. I love the club house, gym and the pool is so so pleasant

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Nice place with an awesome pool. Clean fitness center. The elevator helps with moving and carrying things upstairs. Leigh at the front desk is always sweet.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Spacious apartment, high ceilings, no noice complaints, fairly quite area. The workers are very helpful and the events that are thrown every month are greatly appreciated.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

The building is very quiet, we’ve lived here almost a year and a half, and never hear our neighbors. The staff is awesome, always kind and help us out with any questions or apartment issues. We love the food trucks and parties.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Both the office & maintenance staff are just so amazing! They make living here so easy and fun. We also enjoy all the amenities like the pool, grill & ping pong table.