Absolutely adore living here... just wish it wasn’t on Rivers Avenue. But other than that it’s quite nice. Well kept and modern and updated when it comes to features and decor amongst the property. Kudos

Almost perfect. Do not like to see security gate open most of the time and the elevators smell from dogs.should use air freshers.the kind that automatically spray every few minutes.also not enough handicap parking places.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

excellent facilities! kind attention! I received everything completely clean and tidy as if it were new, it is a quiet and very clean community too

I am having a very good experience here at Atlantic on the Avenue Apartments. My cat loves laying outside on the porch! It's super fun to go to the pool. The only negative are the walls are kinda thin but the apartment is spacious, updated , and clean so I have no complaints.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

It’s overall been a good time first time living by myself and it’s just an amazing community staff is nice and helpful everyone here is really nice and overall this is just a good place for me to be

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

So far it’s been good can’t really complain. Only been there for about 2 days due to the evacuation. The apartment is nice, closet could have been bigger and more closet space in general like having an coat closet. Only thing I can’t stand is the idea when you cut on the light in the bathroom the vent comes on too and it’s RIDICULOUS LOUD !

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Great experience. Very comfortable to live along with famil and kids. Safest place to stay. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I was highly impressed, but the receptive attitudes, kind hearts, and quick response of the team that works for this community. My apartment is definitely what I was looking for and I'm glad I can be part of Atlantic.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

One of the nicest places I’ve ever lived and super affordable for Charleston. The food trucks on Thursdays are my boyfriends favorite! I also love the gym we have I just wish we had heavier weights

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

The people and atmosphere here are wonderful, nice and quiet throughout the day which is great especially if you work night shifts. Managers and staff are friendly and will work with you when you need it

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Living here is a breath of fresh air. The staff is nice. The apartments are lovely. The pool is beautiful. Kind of pricey but it's worth it.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I’ve only lived here a short while, but I absolutely love it so far. Neighbors are friendly. Office staff is friendly. maintenance is friendly, and extremely accommodating.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

The management and maintenance staff make this apartment community amazing!! Always friendly and available to answer questions and fix issues.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I enjoyed living at Atlantic on the Avenue. The admin was nice and always helpful and always kept the fridge stocked with drinks. Every week they brought an interesting food truck.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I have loved living here. The people are friendly, the community is nice. I truly feel like I'm coming home each time I walk through the doors!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Have been living here about 6 months. It's fairly quiet considering the location on a busy road (if you're not adjusted to frequent airplanes just keep that in mind). Great location - easy drive downtown, really close to several large employers and the tech school. We love the dog run, the pool and the community events. Fairly pet friendly, and it seems like everyone has dogs.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I love Atlantic on the Avenue. Wonderful features and great amenities. The property is consistently clean and the staff is beyond kind. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I love it here. The property is by far one of the most beautifully maintained properties I have lived in. I put in a maintenance request and it was taken care of the very next day. I love love love it here.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

The atmosphere is wonderful! The staff is super friendly! And it is awesome to make friends in the complex! We have made some great friends through the pool party and just hanging out at the dog park! This is a great complex for someone moving to the area, it is convenient to most of our needs and we can go just about anywhere easily via 26, 526, and Rivers!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Love living here. Everyone is friendly and helpful and they go above and beyond to make this home. We love having the pool, and even though pets are allowed everything is kept clean.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I love living here my apartment is great it's spacious and comfortable with no neighbor on either side of us not that would matter because all the neighbors are wonderful.And I also like the security of being locked in at night.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Quiet community in the PERFECT location. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Even at move in, people were so friendly, helping me carry things upstairs, holding the elevator, etc. I definitely made the right choice!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Love the property, been here going on 3 years. Located in the heart of North Charleston, SC. No more than a 30 minute drive to get to Mount Pleasant, Folly Beach, and more.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Living at A on the A has been a pleasant experience so far. It's generally clean and mostly quiet. We have few issues with pests or maintenance needs, but if and when we do they are handled promptly and professionally. Front Office is cool, we don’t talk much because I pay my bills and mind my business. 🤷🏽‍♀️ The only thing that sucks here is that the parking spaces are tiny and there are often not enough spots for everyone at night, but you can pay extra forna reserved spot if you want. The drive through gate key fob system is a complete waste of time and energy that seldom functions well; that seems to be the only major problem here that the staff seems completely aware of and yet don't seem to actually do anything to resolve it. I'd say A on the A loses a star for the parking and gate thing combined and another star for the general lack of attention to detail when it comes to the "luxury" factor. The finishes inside the apartments (i.e. counter tops, cabinets, molding, flooring, weird textured walls, etc.) as well as the public amenities (i.e. pool chairs, gym equipment, grill, etc.) are all decent, but clearly not the top dollar, “luxurious” pieces typically found in “luxury” living. This is a nice, new, apartment complex. It’s not luxury housing. #AlternativeFacts

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I absolutely love it here! The amenities are perfect! my personal favorite is the pool area because it’s so relaxing! I feel so safe and everyone is welcoming