Atlantic on the Avenue

The office staff is excellent. Maintenance is professional and very timely with their orders. Valet trash is great. Upset about the pool hours/amenities in general. Upset that the gate has still yet to be fixed. As well as the overall landscaping with the huge hoses sticking out everywhere. Need more surveillance on the parking lot as 3 cars have been hit with the same car and no one is owning up to it.
The facility is very nice in comparison to surrounding locations. I am however quite upset the gate hasn’t worked since moving in and I have heard complaints of car theft and break ins. My neighbors above me are very loud and have no regard for my concerns. Not being able to use the amenities is not ok - by the time I am off work the pool is unavailable. The hallways are extremely dirty and should be power washed.
Love the location and amenities. The apartments are very spacious and well maintained. Everyone is friendly and nice. Great place to live for a great price!
The Internal hallways could be a little cleaner but overall Eve else is kept very nice. Perhaps a smoking section in the back of the property instead of out front would appear nicer.
Such a great environment. Such a great place to live. There’s a dog park for my pup whenever she’s bored . A pool in the community for when it’s hot out and I need a swim. Just awesome around
Everyone is kind hearted and helpful. My apartment is spacious but yet compact (the way I like) and I love the fact there’s an elevator so I don’t have to haul groceries up the steps.
Great place to live with finest amenities in the middle of the city. Friendly customer service with an immediate response when submit a work order.i would recommend this place to every body.
I’ve had such a great experience so far! Managers in the office are top notch and are able to answer all of my questions and address all of my concerns. The place is beautiful and spacious! The closets, kitchen, & open layout are the best partS in my opinion.
I havent moved in just yet but just based on the application process, the staff here is really welcoming and pleasant !! Everyone was on point with my application and no matter who i spoke they were all very helpful and knew how to answer all my questions!!
It’s great here so far! The noise isn’t an issue, the balcony is wonderful, and I utilize the dog park all the time. The location is great, close by work, and still only 15 minutes to downtown. The gated entrance makes it very secure. Once it warms up, I can’t wait to use the community pool.