Atlantic on the Avenue

4.5

4.5

Atlantic on the Avenue is a beautiful community with an amazing pool for relaxation time. Maintenance staff is quick to respond and very polite. The pool has been a major plus.
It’s been pretty decent. Nothing extravagant, but not bad by any means. Amenities are nice, so are the apartment rooms themselves. Trash days are disorganized and sometimes the company doesn’t come on the days scheduled. Trash is left in the hall ways because of it and fines typically get tacked onto your monthly bill because of this.
1 star
Gates don't work for parking Pet waste stations bags are missing and trashcan overflowing. Gates to building do not lock When I came in to complain that my Gate fob was not working, no valid solution was offered.
Friendly staff, pleasant atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, quiet community. Easy access to everything downtown and nearby towns. Convenient location
Great and friendly office staff! Great location to everything. Smoke free property but always see someone smoking and smell it outside of my balcony. Electrical seems to have issues lights always burning out or flickering. Overall pretty good apartment!
Never enough space for parking. Literally impossible to park unless you drive a smart car. The staff makes up for it, they are very friendly.
It’s a pretty good place but could be better. It’s got a nice pool and ping pong table. Got a huge spider problem. But the rooms are nice. But maintenance requests take a while to get done.
Easy to move in and a friendly courteous staff to welcome me. Easily located and close to were I’ll be working, plus the staff is willing and able to help with any questions
I loooove my apartment! There is lots of space for me and my furry friends! We have a stellar view of the pool and plenty of room to play inside!!
1 star
I would love to give a 5 star rating but unfortunately this complex has had many down falls. First being that the gate and key fobs never work. Staff is extremely rude and unhelpful. Fees are constantly being placed without warning and knowledge of what they are from until asked. Clearly there is a lack in background checks I have witnessed 4 domestic fights in the lawn, the most recent one leaving damage to a neighbors car and a wig being torn off while children cry witnessing such violence. Gym should be 24/7 being most people work 9-5 realistically the hours make no sense. The actually units are extremely nice but the atmosphere of this community/complex will be the down fall.