Living here has been awesome and it beautiful! The staff is one of the best and they fix anything and everything in a timely manner to make all of there resident happy!

overall, my time here has been good. prompt maintenance responses except for the spiders. Overall, it's clean and the residents are pleasant. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Nice place to live in, all appliances in units are new and work well, courteous staff, definitely the best place around, stores and some restaurants are close

Staff is friendly, apartments are beautiful, no drama. The people that live here are friendly. The neighborhood is quiet. The only draw back I would say is that the gates into the Apartments bang shut when they close and it is loud.

I really like living at Atlantic on the Avenue. It's very clean with nice facilities at the right price. Maintenance staff is fast, professional, and friendly.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I love the community. All apartments have their ups and downs, this one the only issue I really have is my upstairs neighbors, who I have complained about before and nothing has changed. Noisy, bass bumping music gets on your nerves when you are working from home or studying. The community is beautiful, we never have problems with the amenities. Our unit is a very spacious Kinard. The maintenance is awesome, very prompt, and willing to fix any problem you might have! The office staff is always super friendly! And the overall feel of the complex reminds you of a resort! We love the food trucks on Thursdays!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

So far it's been great! Everyone is friendly and helpful, and everything is kept clean and neat. Nice and quiet most of the time. The Thursday night food truck was a nice surprise!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Great location. Beautiful pool deck and pool. Clean and well kept landscaping. Near multiple restaurants and grocery stores. Easy access to the highway

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Excellent home, good people,good staff, good place for live , enjoy the moment in the social areas: pool , club house ,ping pong table , others , blessings

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

It’s an absolutely amazing community. It feels like a great place to call home. It seems to be very secure and the pool is absolutely the perfect size for someone like me. I’m so excited that I’m living here.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

The apartments are beautiful and spacious. Location is a short drive from downtown, West Ashley, folly, and Summerville. So far, a great place to live.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I love living here, it’s like coming home to a resort every day. The landscaping looks great and is well kept. Amenities are up to date. I do wish parking wasn’t so hard and that I had a gate on my back porch so I could come in through my little patio but that’s just preference. I love the club house, gym and the pool is so so pleasant

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Nice place with an awesome pool. Clean fitness center. The elevator helps with moving and carrying things upstairs. Leigh at the front desk is always sweet.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Spacious apartment, high ceilings, no noice complaints, fairly quite area. The workers are very helpful and the events that are thrown every month are greatly appreciated.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

The building is very quiet, we’ve lived here almost a year and a half, and never hear our neighbors. The staff is awesome, always kind and help us out with any questions or apartment issues. We love the food trucks and parties.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Both the office & maintenance staff are just so amazing! They make living here so easy and fun. We also enjoy all the amenities like the pool, grill & ping pong table.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I love it here. It's beautiful and everyone is friendly. I love the amenities that's offered to us. I love the option to have food trucks here.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

So far so good! Love the place and the apartment. The gym is also very good and staff are awesome. The only thing I would ask for is more green areas for the doggies. But I’m loving this place!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I think living here is absolutely amazing. It is very peaceful and I love how secure it is around here. There is so much to do in this area.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Absolutely love living here. In spite of being in N Charleston, I feel extremely safe here. And all the residents seem to be very friendly. Glad I found Atlantic!!!!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

As soon as I got into my apartment, I was floored. The rooms looked amazing, couldn't have gotten a better room. Everything looked clean, tidy and ready live in.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Quiet and comfortable surroundings. Luxury apartment complex with amenities and Pet friendly. Leasing Agents are courteous, friendly and efficient.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

I love it! I feel like in vacaciones, the people that work here are very helpful and nice, everything is organized and cleaned, im very happy living here!!

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Great staff! Maintenance team is on point, fast & knowledgeable. Office staff always has a smile and a solution ready for any issue that may arise.

Reply from Atlantic on the Avenue

Love it here, pool, fitness center, business office, dog park, and a great team working in the leasing office. Really dont think you could ask for anything better!