Excellent! Very nice location. Well maintained property. and Gated community. Maintenance service is awesome. Hassle free rent payment system.

Absolutely loveeee it here! Amazing management! Great neighborhood, clean and modern atmosphere. Can’t wait to spend my holidays here at my own place :)

Pretty new apartments, located in a nice neighborhood, with good amenities like the pools, grills and gym, the manteinance crew is always on top of all our requests, very fast response. Office people always trying to help in everything they can, going sometimes the “extra mile” to accomplish it.

I'm enjoying my experience at Atley. You'll get no complaints from me! Maintenance is always on top of everything immediately. Very much appreciated!

Other than a 4th floor walkup, this place is awesome! I regret not asking about a first floor unit. Tracy was great, and helpful. I started the process about 2 months out and everything went smoothly.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

This is the start of my 3rd week and I love it. Maintenance has been very good about my initial work orders. I love the apt I chose. One negative is guest parking, but I'm sure everyone has issues with that :). The other is that I'm on the 1st floor and I get a lot of debris on my patio furniture from the person above. It has been brought to the attention of the office, so I'm sure it will be taken care of. Thank you!

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

People are helpful and welcoming. the apartment is very clean and in good repair. The location is very convenient for me. It seems to be a quiet place to live.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

So far Ive loved this placed. Great amenities and always clean. Got a parking garage, wish it was one attached to the building and that there was more Space for parking.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Continue enjoying living here , amenities and location are on point , just need to have luck with the neighbors, also not a fan of some people not cleaning up after their dogs 🤢

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

We have been living in atley from 3 years, we are very happy to stay in atley. They are maintenance is awesome. Giving fast service whenever required.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Professional and friendly team , safe and beautiful place, recommend it to anyone else that looking for a perfect place. Best place to raise family .

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

From office to maintenance staff are very friendly. Clean community and quick to take care of any issues you may have. The unit inside are spacious as well as the balcony. So far very pleased:)

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Very good location Clean area Good schools The staff are also helpful Only bad thing so far regarding some points that I have submitted and were not sorted out till now

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

One of the BEST place to live - clean updated and great staff team works 24/7 They will treat you like a family and take care of the complex like their own home

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

It's been a great experience living here. A very quiet environment. And the maintenance team is very responsive. When I ever have a problem. In the apartment that issue is fixed within a day.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

We love this community. We are staying here for the past three years and we like it very much here. Thanks to the staff and everyone who is making our stay here awesome.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

The staff was amazing through my move in. Super nice neighbors and everyone is happy. The only issue I have here is that people park in my assigned space and I have to have them towed away.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

The Staff is very helpful and answer all any questions we may have. The amenities are well maintained. The gym is well rounded and all the amenities have WiFi which is super convenient.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

My experience has been great. The neighbors are welcoming and polite. The staff is unbelievably friendly. The complex is very clean. Overall I consider myself blessed.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Rapid response for maintenance service calls. Excellent customer service. And very pleasant and respectful staff. Clean surroundings and for the most part quiet

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

As it is apartment living there are some people in the community that are friendly and very helpful as neighbors should be. Most people are respectful and quite down in the evenings. Every now and again you get a bunch of kids running around screaming late at night, but that’s on the parents not regulating them and respecting others.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Atley on the Greenway is a great place to live! I like the gated community, reserved parking space, two pools, Amazon Hub for packages, and friendly office staff.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

It's good just wish the entrance gate worked and there was more parking spots for guest overall the community is good the leasing office staff is nice

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

The community is so quite and beautiful.if you are looking for the best place to bring up children then atley on the green way is the best.nice people in the office , and gud neighbours. Very clean and organised community. Good secuirity and clean environment. Assigned parking lots which is very good and nice. Beautiful apartment inside and outside. I luv atley, my kids luv atley, we all luv atley. They are very good people. One thing i like best about the office employees id that, they welcome people very well.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

I’ve been living at the Atley for 2 years now and it’s gone down hill since. Parking continues to be an issue no matter how many “open” spaces there are. The stairwells are dirty and not maintained. Sending out mass emails about parking or whatever the issue is does not work. There appears to be no standards on who lives here.