Amazing, love the apartment, great staff. Perfect location, it sits in between two shopping centers. Everyone seems happy when you walk around and the neighbors are friendly.

Living at Atley has a huge family feel! The leasing staff and maintenance department is always here to help and never disappoint. We haven’t experienced any issues so far!

My living experience here at Atley has been an absolutely Great experience! The Atley community is a beautiful and safe community for residents of diverse backgrounds. Management is professional and cares about the residents.

Great experience! Community is very quite and everyone is really nice. People in the office are very friendly and will truly try to help you out.

The staff here is amazing! They really care about their residents and strive to make everyone feels welcome. I am looking forward to the coming year here.

Its good & would highly recommend. Maintenance service is quick without any hassle. Would been great if they can manage cost/rent little lower. Current rents are bit on higher side.

Love this place and the office staff, can't say enough. Tracy, Linda are the absolute BEST! Maintenance team are all excellent. Hope to be here for a while

Great community and staff. I enjoyed the outside patio and the new grills. The place is always clean and they keep up with the looks of the complex

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

I moved into Atley on the Greenway a few days ago and couldn’t be happier. I had a minor issue with my stove and Lynda made sure someone came within an hour of me reporting it to take care of it. The neighborhood is a great location and both my apartment and the complex are quiet and peaceful!

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Tracy is great , she is very helpful and informative. The maintenance men are friendly, very polite and always have a smile. The recommendation another resident made for Happy Lodge dog kennel was outstanding.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Theresa was very nice and attentive. She was very knowledgable about the apartments andnthe area. She made me so excited i couldnt wait to move in!

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

The Atley community is clean, safe, and very well managed. The entire staff is friendly, attentive and most impressive, they are RESPONSIVE.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

love this community , it has everything what you look for. its feels like home here. leasing staff is always very cooperative and always ready to help. I like the friendly environment around here. its gated community so its secure. parking can become a problem sometime if you have guests coming to stay overnight.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

The community is nice neighbors are friendly . The community is well kept. When need help maintenance comes when a order is put it. Leasing office staff is very friendly.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Serving in the military for 25 years I have traveled throughout the United States and have stayed in various apartments complex in different parts of the US,Puerto Rico, and Guam. I was blessed to have moved in my apartment on the same day that the Virginia state building inspector blessed this unit approved for occupancy. First the front office staff is superior in their professionalism Compared to other apartments that I have lived in around the country . Orders placed in for maintenance for apartment repairs are worked off timely. The out side ground keeping is far superior to other complexes I have resided in past and upkeep by their professional ground-keeping crew is Spot On👍🏽In addition to the superior services being provided by Atley at the Greenway it’s convenience and accessibility to my gym,cleaners,barbershop and bus stop to the silver line couldn’t be better . I enjoyed the added safety of The complex being a gated community , accommodating to pets (with a dog park), a modern pool complex and barbecue grills in a picnic area Are allwonderful comfortable living Accommodations. My satisfying experience of living at Atley on the Greenway prompts me to give a superior rating for my accommodations here in Ashburn Virginia. Respectfully submitted Julius D Wynn

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Everyone, the staff, including the maintenance crew is so great, we love all the amenities, how clean and cozy this community is and how prompt everyone responds to any questions.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

The Atley experience has been nothing but a delight. They make it easy to move in and the people are so kind. I love the floor plans and the quiet community.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Atley on the Greenway is a great place to live. A quiet community with great staff, this apartment complex continues to go above and beyond. Highly recommend!

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

This place is wonderful Stacy is wonderful and helpful she will make sure you get the help you needed as soon as possible we love her so much. And she’s very professional person and I love this apartment except parking is a huge problem every parking space is marked. Lucy

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

I just moved here I’ve loved this place! Everything is clean, organized, the apartment is amazing. All the staff are super helpful and friendly. The place is beautiful

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

In the short time that I've been here it has been very pleasant. Tracy assisted and made the whole process smooth, the package concierge service is a great feature and the toll road accessibility !!

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Been at Atley for almost 4 years now it’s been great!!! Everyone is so friendly and we also love that there is a dog park for our pupper!!!!

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

This is a beautiful and peaceful place to live in. The company takes good care of the residents. The front office, maintenance staff... everyone works hard through the day to keep the residents comfortable in their homes. Five stars from my side!

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Atley on the Greenway offers many great amenities. It is a quiet neighborhood near major highways. The only major issue is the lack of parking which needs to be addressed ASAP.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

The community has a great look to it, well kept. I love that maintenance is always doing their job. I’ve lived hear since the Spring and plan to recommend this place to people looking to move to Ashburn.