Great community and amazing ammenities at an affordable price. Best benefit for myself is being minutes away from work and having access to all the great things Ashburn has to offer

Very nice and beautiful community. Lovely neighborhood. Would recommend this to everyone. Maintenance staff is awesome. Pool, community Hall, gym, park what not!

It’s been 4 years I’m living here and still thinking about my lease renewal. I like this place the staff members are very cooperative and maintenance team is very nice they always response on time.

Great apartment with excellent kitchen and very spacious apartment. I really love the amenities here and two pools is such a luxury. I’m excited to be here.

Our apartment is beautiful, spacious, and quiet. We love living here in such a beautiful complex and really enjoy how close it is to work as well as the grocery.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Been here for almost 4 years and really like it. Convenient location and very quiet over all. Very good amenities and the people that work here are very friendly

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Been leaving here for 3 month now and absolutely loving this place. The apartments location is very beneficial to me for work, it’s close and easy access to the freeway. I like the security of the gated community, it helps me feel safe. The apartment managers are very helpful and accommodating. They are there for me whenever I need them!

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Love it so far. Everyone has been very nice and understanding. Love the pool area. The gym could have a squat rack and the parking could be a lot better but overall it’s good place to live.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

My experience was not as pleasant as I thought it would be. Maintenance was rude being a new resident. Leasing was not truthful with my previous requests. On a lighter note the did agree to correct the situation.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Atley is a wonderful community to live in, from the beautiful landscaping to the great staff. Maintenance is first rate and always completed in under 24 hours, usually within a few hours. Nice pools and a great dog park really round the experience out. The only reason I didn't give a perfect score is that parking is still an issue.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Awesome community. Excellent customer service. Convenient location. Few minutes away from restaurants, shopping, Dulles airport and future metro.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Residents need to be able to park inside the gates thus the whole point of living in a gated community.issue has been brought up to office with no solution or follow up made.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Its a very good community, very quiet and clean atmosphere. Security is also very good. The Apartments are nice and beautiful. I will sure refer my friends and family to live in here in future.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

The staff is friendly! The dog park is a nice place for your dog to run around in. The grounds are well maintained. For the most part, residents are friendly.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

So far so good. Fantastic layout, and I appreciate all the upscale touches that set this apartment apart from others I have lived in. I look forward to taking advantage of all of the amenities here too! The only two downsides I can currently think of is the EXTREME lack of visitor parking and the closest one to my side of the complex is outside of the community down a road that has no lights, and about a 5 min walk. While not too terrible, it is a major inconvenience when we have guests over. Not to mention the safety aspect of walking down a dark side road when it's dark out. The other downside is needing to let our guests out of the neighborhood. It would nice if the gates opened automatically from the inside to let cars out without needing the fob. At the end of the day, my family and I are thrilled about moving in, and are especially excited about the HUGE balcony!

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

We have lived at Atley for 4 years now, and have had a wonderful experience- great amenities, beautiful apartment, and so many kind neighbors.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

I enjoy living at Atley very much. I don't get many visitors due to the parking situation, but other than that it's a wonderful place to live!

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Great bathrooms and also a big balcony. Get a garage it is worth the money. This is my wife and me third year and we are happy. The location is great Close to the Greenway.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Working with Lynda and Tracey was great. They were very accommodating throught the entire leasing and move in process. The grounds on the complex are well maintained and in great shape.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

I have lived at Atley on the Greenway for nearly a year and I must say that it is one of the best apartment communities that I have lived in. I have looked around at nearly all of the communities in the Ashburn area, but I found that the amenities at this community out weigh the others. First to start with the positives: When choosing my apartment, I took time to plan out my move, and find exactly where I wanted to live in this community. It sounds like the negative reviews come from those that didn’t do their research and picked units over looking the roads or noisier parts of the complex. I choose a 4th floor apartment and it has really paid off. Despite the hike up all those steps, the view is great and I have zero noise from any of the neighboring units, even when the weather is nice, the patio is quiet and relaxing. The management has been helpful since day one, and the maintenance staff responds to any maintenance requests quickly, often times within hours, and keeps the grounds beautiful. When friends visit they always say they would live here. The unit interiors are brand new. Stainless steel, granite, sweet back splash, and gas appliances. You can paint your unit, or they will paint for you to make it feel like home. A big perk is how huge the patios are. The only negative that I can think of would be parking. While My guests have almost always been able to find parking there isn’t much space for when more than one guests come over. If you have an attached garage you luck out with the extra space behind, but unfortunately some of these residents fill up the limited guest parking or the non-assigned spaces with their personal vehicles then park their guests out front. Also there are some people the have multiple vehicles that also fill up the guest spots too. So in those cases, some people get to utilize 4+ spaces. However, Parking has improved though, after they added some private guest parking on the back road, it’s just a long walk. And let’s face it, parking is a problem is ever community and most neighborhoods in the area. All and all, this place has been great for me.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

Convinient location , close to rt 28 and greenway in Ashburn , soon to be close to the metro . Good amenities with 2 pools 2 playgrounds for kids and grilling areas

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

have lived here for 5 years and enjoyed every year...friendly staff and neighbors..there is no problem too small that is not taken care of immediately and professionally

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

People that work here are great. Very friendly and great to work with. Parking is somewhat limited but it keeps out the parties that can happen in apartments.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

The apartment is really nice and the community is amazing , but I’m surprised you don't get a welcome package or something to help with your new Expensive apartment.

Reply from Atley on the Greenway

The community manager didn’t make me question signing right away with how she presented herself and the community. I’m so excited to be a resident here with how well kept and up to date Atley on the Greenway is.