Atley on the Greenway

4.5

4.5

Sara
Nice open floor plans and finishes but with hard surface floors it’s very loud. Great access to the greenway and some fun restaurants. Parking if you have guest over is not good. So not great for entertaining
Jinqiu
Very efficient leasing paperwork. Lynda is very helpful and friendly! The environment is very nice😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 I really enjoy such experience
Albert
Very enjoyable community to live in. Leading staff and maintenance are very good at what they do. Maintenance is always first rate and very timely.
Jacob
Atley on the Greenway is a fantastic place to live. The office staff is excellent, easy to work with, and kind. I greatly appreciate how on top of everything they are and their level of care for the community they have created is astounding. I would recommend Atley to anyone who needs to find a suitable place to live. Thank you!
Verified Resident
Atley is a residential community that is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, the Greenway, and the new Metro station in Asburn, VA. The lake located just outside the gated property also provides a nice pathway for exercise.
Verified Resident
BEST ,NICE ,MODERN PLACE TO LIVE, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING LIKE METRO, SHOPPING CENTER, HOSPITAL , GIANT, LOUDOUN STATION AND ETC. i AM VERY HAPPY TO LIVE HERE
Fadoua
I've lived at Atley for almost 6 years. The apartments are very nice and spacious. I love the modern open concept kitchen, dining, and living room areas. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and very helpful. Lynda, jamal and the other assistants (in the office) have gone above and beyond to assist me on many occasions which has made living here a great experience.
Amit
Atley on the greenway is a great community to live at. The surroundings are beautiful and location is perfect for anyone that loves to walk around.
Maria
I have fall in love with the property since the first email I received. I call and schedule an appointment with Tracy to visit and to see if what it was in the web is was true. Since the first moment I felt welcome and at home. Tracy was great, diligent, understand my needs and provided more then what I was expecting. The community is cultural versatile and very friendly. The surrending are lovely and very well keep. Staff is friendly and helpful all the way; my dog Max approved. I can't wait to continue enjoy this new home for many years to come.
Harrison H.
Great staff. Clean complex. Surprisingly quiet considering where it is located. Responsive maintenance team. Great amenities. Worth renewing when you have a chance.