Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage

4.5

Mariam
1 day ago
1 star
sent me photos of wrong apartment had to find a new one in the sister building same day. It was $100 a month more expensive. Made me drive around all day and left the impression they would match the rent until it was time to sign

Julia
So far I love my new apartment. I have some concern about a few bugs I’ve seen since move in though. Otherwise the community seems great! I’m looking forward to living here.

Samantha
Nothing too bad so far. Enjoyed my time here. Hopefully will get another larger apartment here soon. Pizza place and pool have been amazing amenities to have just a walk down the steps away

Angela
I like the all inclusivity, I love my apartment! My only issue is the pizza shop downstairs sometimes plays music loud after 11 and it shakes my walls in my whole apartment, and I’m 3 floors up :/

Nadia
Clean and quiet, the building employee are amazing super nice, maintenance team is amazing same as the office employees, lots local discounts

Maren
Excellent community to live in! Atrium Lofts is an affordable apartment complex, and the staff is always helpful and supportive of their residents.

Erin
I have sincerely enjoyed my time here so far! Everyone at the leasing office is so kind and helpful, the elevator is always clean, just all around great amenities and a great community.

Grace
Atrium Lofts is great! I have been here for a while and I never really have a problem with payment, ammenities, or maintenance. And when I do, the staff and maintenance team are quick to respond and help! I appreciate all they do and how they keep the residents informed of what is going on around our community.

Verified Resident
i don’t wanna write a review. i just wanna be on the lease and get a parking pass please. do i really have to do all this stuff just to complete my application?

Celeste
I just moved in but the service and attendance of the front desk has been wonderful! I feel very taken care of. They were prompt in answering all of my questions and got me into an apartment with short notice.