Atrium Lofts at Cold Storage

4.5

4.5

Morgan
I love the layout and the location of this apartment community. The office staff was very nice and helpful and the move in process went smoothly! Thx so much Atrium (:
Alexis
I moved in about 5 days ago and I love everything so far. My favorite feature is that I have a clear view of the sunset in downtown Richmond. Compared to my last apartment, this is a major upgrade. The location is perfect for walking to Canal Walk, local restaurants, local shops, and downtown Richmond. For the price, I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live.
Rebecca
I love the location, the amenities, and most of all that everything is all inclusive! I don’t like that there are no windows in my unit and that a balcony isn’t available. I do love how personable the leasing office is!
Samantha
Living here has been great so far! The only thing I could say that isn’t positive is occasionally stepping in dog poop from bad owners who don’t pick it up
Alexander
I like it here the Start a super helpful and the facilities are amazing. I love that it’s all inclusive and I have recommended several friends
Verified Resident
It's a friendly community. The staff and maintenance address issues promptly. The walls are a bit thin like most places though unfortunately.
Sahar
It’s definitely an environment to be in. I love the people here. The downtown lifestyle and everything is within walking distance. Couldn’t ask for better!
Verified Resident
For the first couple of years, the place was fine. My neighbors upstairs could be a bit loud, but nothing crazy. Now, I just can't wait to live anywhere else. The walls are paperthin and you can hear literally every little thing happening in every direction. The tenant above drops heavy items and stomps around from 6am - 2am, the tenant on my left cries loudly for long periods of time and screams at someone on the phone almost daily, and the tenant on my right loudly plays (like seriously the speaker might as well be in the room with me) trash pop-punk music and has two large dogs that won't stop barking.
Daniel
Been having a pretty content time since I moved in. Nice brick walls, good facade, really has the cool energy that you want in a place. Good overall
Zachary
We love living here!As of Lately we have been sitting outside in the provided tables and chairs after work and enjoying the warm weather!