Atwater Clearing is an amazing place to live. The amenities are plentiful and the office is always available to help out with any issues. The serene natural setting is our favorite part as there is always an abundance of wildlife around! :)

Reply from Atwater Clearing

It’s been a joy living here , although some of the way things are ran confuses me and the drug addicts make it hard for the people that actually live here . I’m happy with my choice to move here.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Our move has been hectic. Our unit wasn't ready to be moved in to at all. It wasn't even clean, but management here has been doing everything possible to rectify the situation. I really appreciate everything they've done to make things right.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Interesting place. Nice trees surrounding the property. I would like to buy a property with the same amenities! I really like Seattle and the food scene.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

I love living at Atwater Clearing. The staff is so friendly and they get things done. It doesn’t take long for a work order if needed. They are very prompt and professional. The Property Mgr Amanda is awesome. She has it together and gets things done quick.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Very nice neighborhood. Quiet and lots to do around here. Everyone is friendly and the place is clean. I love all the amenities they offer and I love how close everything is living here.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Un buen lugar para vivir cómodo tranquilo y muy buenas Manayer tenemos un buen lugar para mascotas y lo que me encanta que el gmc es 24 horas

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Great experience as a first timer, but would not live here again or recommend it. Wish things got fixed quicker, and wish there were responses to emails. Staff in office are very friendly though, so that is nice.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

The apartment itself is nice. The layout makes it feel more spacious than it looks. The newly remodeled units are pretty modern and up to date. The office staff has always been great. They’ve been doing a lot of work to improve the quality of these apartments and it’s definitely making a positive change.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

I looked at a lot of places when I ventured out on my own again after being in the relationship for seven years. When I came to Atwater clearing I never dreamed it would be everything it has turned out to be and has made me want to be home and has made me feel at home and I love the atmosphere and the nature and wildlife that I get to see every day when I look out my window is breathtaking and it changes every day nothing is ever the same and I love it here!

Reply from Atwater Clearing

The community so far has been great! The property managers have been on top of any questions on concerns I have! I would recommend this complex to anyone!

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Atwater Clearing has many desirable features. The grassy areas and trees are among the best in this area. The pond is an attraction that is hard for city apartment complexes to match. This is the first place I've lived with a fenced dog play area - good for the dogs, their human companions and residents who may not want to interact with the dogs. The balconies needed work on them when I moved in. The results have been beneficial. The office staff is friendly. Noise levels (mostly cars) aren't as bad as most complexes in Everett. I will probably be here for another lease.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

So far living here has been great! The manager and staff is really friendly and is right there when we need them. They have done so much to make us comfortable already!

Reply from Atwater Clearing

So many friendly faces and nice neighbors! The office staff goes above and beyond to make sure your stay here is the best and most comfortable!

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Not happy that the gates will be closing at 6pm. We like to order take out and now it will be a hassle. We either have to order it much earlier than our dinner time or go to the gate. 8pm would have been more convenient. If you leave a message on the answering machine for the office no one returns calls and the package log is often inaccurate. On the plus side, the maintenance staff is great. They are polite and efficient. And the office staff is very helpful in person. The neighborhood is quiet.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Not bad as far as apartment go, there has been some mis steps and hiccups in the past but lately the management seems to be trying to improving

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Been living here over 4 years. I enjoy our apartment. Office staff are very friendly and helpful. But wish the neighborhood could be better.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

So far everything has been amazing. Everyone at the office is super nice, and helps in and way they can and accommodates for there mistakes.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Pretty, fairly, totally decent. Besides the trash fee even though they only pick it up 5 times a week and they don't pick it up on holidays, sometimes even before and after holidays as well. Which means we're paying $20 a month to sometimes have someone grab our garbage

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Sometimes when I call during business hours no one answers or returns a call. But when I get ahold of someone, they are always so nice and helpful!

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Everyone is great! Helping me with easy trasistion of my new abode. Keep up the good works. Thanks to Cora for jumping in and helping me out process the papers

Reply from Atwater Clearing

i love living here. the neighborhood is a bit rough but .... i love the pond and the chickens and ducks. i like to see the dogs all around my dog loves meeting new people. but its a bit hard for him as he is HUGE and people are a bit scared. i wish the dog park was larger. all in all im very happy here. the team are great and quickly help when there is a problem. THANK YOU

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Quiet community. Nice and friendly office staff. The complex has made a lot of good physical changes. I wish the back gate was open during the day.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Overall I’m satisfied with living at Atwater Clearing. Lots of good changes happening. The only thing I really don’t like is the neighborhood. Apartment is great and comfortable, office and maintenance are very friendly and respectful.