The process was simple and quick! Cora was a huge help and my sister and I are very happy to be living in the community. Nights are quiet and the apartments are so cute!

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Great staff. Clean grounds. Parking is controlled. Trash pick up regulated. Secure postal area. Lived here the past 12 years. This is the best it’s been.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

So far so good! Communication is a little rough and the greystar site doesn’t match what’s available but staff are friendly, welcoming, and ready/willing to assist! Allowing dogs with no weight limit is a major selling point for us since not many places are affordable AND allow dogs with reasonable weight policies but the breed restrictions are a little sad. Facilities seem to be well maintained and maintenance is quick, efficient, and friendly as well! (We had a couple issues upon move in with a couple appliances and fixtures and they fixed them same or following day)

Reply from Atwater Clearing

what a wonderful place to call home! i love it at atwater clearing, because the units are nice and so is the location.. oh and the staff is lovely. i’m happy

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Couldn't ask for better staffing in the office. They're really nice. The maintenance guy is great! Parking could improve, but that's an issue anywhere. Community and neighbors are usually nice as well.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

I love that the apartments are very clean and grounds are well kept. There is also security that patrols the premises at night which gives me extra peace of mind. Maintenance could be a little better as well as communication between office personnel and residents could be a little better but not terrible. One thing I would love some improvement on is the parking issue. It’s so difficult to find parking at all during certain times of the day due to other residents being inconsiderate and that results in me having to park on the streets. Other than that, overall, I enjoy being here.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

I love living here but parking is horrible and the neighbors never pick up their dog poop . I also dislike how everything closes when the office closes .

Reply from Atwater Clearing

The apartment is really spacious and doesn't feel like your right next to busy roads. Secluded and perfect. Plus the wildlife and forested areas are beautiful

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Atwater Clearing Apartments is a great place to live. I enjoy the helpful and friendly staff here. My overall experience has been awesome and the residents are friendly as well.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

So far all the staff has been very helpful and understanding. Very prompt on repairs and request. Love that they except all my package delivery and know when they are there when I stop in to pick them up.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

My stay is wonderful, but the next door neighbor are really loud, and so much dogs are barking. But all in all it’s a great place to live in.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

We've only lived here for a few weeks, but so far, so good. In terms of the community: our neighbors are very kind. The office staff are all very nice and helpful. The apartment itself was alright. Coming from Southern California, the rent is much cheaper for what you get. We found ourselves writing down more things than usual during the move-in inspection. Other than that, everything was pretty typical. The only issue we've had is the floor. On move-in, it was incredibly dirty, to the point of blackening the bottoms of our feet. Coordination with management to have someone come clean was taking a fair bit of time. There were two separate occasions where someone was supposed to come, but didn't. I'm not sure if that's an issue with management or the person that does the cleaning. In the end, we ended up mopping the floor a few times ourselves.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Nice apartments, easy to talk to management. Maintainance staff takes care of things in a timely manner. Visitor parking is the only down side since the whole complex only has 6 spots.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

hi....first of all the guys in the office are very kind and they have a great response to your questions which I think from my experience with dealing with different apartment offices is pretty good

Reply from Atwater Clearing

We are really enjoying our location in the small building near the pond. We have a nice, large and mostly private area to take our dogs out to go to the bathroom and can view the pond from out table. Only complaint is the random rooster that makes noise every morning at 4AM.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

I've been very pleased with this community so far. I'm in a nice apartment for what I feel is a very fair price. The front office staff is gracious and accommodating and has gone out of their way to help me with a couple "growing pains" associated with my move and adjustment to apartment living. Atwater Clearing provides easy access to I-5 and is close to a wide variety of shopping to meet your needs. I would definately recommend his community. ONLY issue: I've picked up so much dog poop that isn't from my dog. I wish my neighbors were better about that ;)

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Amazing people! Great area! Super cool! I love living here, no crime, great people to live with, amazing apartment space, dog park too! The dog park is amazing

Reply from Atwater Clearing

I feel more safety .and beautiful place. I'm living here about 2 years.i like . I was walking around and I see the front gate was a good idea is more safety for my and my family.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Im giving this Apartment complex a 4, only because there have been multiple issues, but with the help of management they quickly subsided. I love living here.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Not happy that there isn’t a washer and dryer. But I chose poorly thinking the use of the laundry room was a shared free washer and dryer . Plus it is at a different building and very small.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Pleasant community who do their best to upkeep the place we live in. Can be a little noisy in my building but overall, I am happy. The area isn't the best but my boyfriend and I do what we can to pick up garbage in the back alley when the weather permits and we have time. Going forward, I hope that others will recognize the little problems we have and move to change them.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

It’s smaller than I was expecting. The apartment and the parking spaces. I also feel like there’s a lot of added costs. The apartment looks nice though - it just got new flooring and paint.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Wish parking was monitored better. People violate parking every day, they either don’t have a parking pass or park in the wong spots. Also the gate should be locked more often to prevent people from parking violations

Reply from Atwater Clearing

I am a new resident. I absolutely love being here, it is do peaceful and the staff is just simply wonderful. The lake view is beautiful and seeing the Geese swimming is breathtaking.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Great value for the price compared to market. I like how friendly the staff is and I love how much room the two bedrooms have. Would reccomend