I feel more safety .and beautiful place. I'm living here about 2 years.i like . I was walking around and I see the front gate was a good idea is more safety for my and my family.

Im giving this Apartment complex a 4, only because there have been multiple issues, but with the help of management they quickly subsided. I love living here.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Not happy that there isn’t a washer and dryer. But I chose poorly thinking the use of the laundry room was a shared free washer and dryer . Plus it is at a different building and very small.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Pleasant community who do their best to upkeep the place we live in. Can be a little noisy in my building but overall, I am happy. The area isn't the best but my boyfriend and I do what we can to pick up garbage in the back alley when the weather permits and we have time. Going forward, I hope that others will recognize the little problems we have and move to change them.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

It’s smaller than I was expecting. The apartment and the parking spaces. I also feel like there’s a lot of added costs. The apartment looks nice though - it just got new flooring and paint.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Wish parking was monitored better. People violate parking every day, they either don’t have a parking pass or park in the wong spots. Also the gate should be locked more often to prevent people from parking violations

Reply from Atwater Clearing

I am a new resident. I absolutely love being here, it is do peaceful and the staff is just simply wonderful. The lake view is beautiful and seeing the Geese swimming is breathtaking.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Great value for the price compared to market. I like how friendly the staff is and I love how much room the two bedrooms have. Would reccomend

Reply from Atwater Clearing

So far so good! I really appreciate how nice the office staff are. They are super helpful..love the neighborhood and I fel safe. I am glad I chose this apartment

Reply from Atwater Clearing

The community is very nice, the gym is pretty well maintained. I like the the neighborhood it’s quiet and peace also. Living here is wonderful experience.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Atwater Clearing is an amazing place to live. The amenities are plentiful and the office is always available to help out with any issues. The serene natural setting is our favorite part as there is always an abundance of wildlife around! :)

Reply from Atwater Clearing

It’s been a joy living here , although some of the way things are ran confuses me and the drug addicts make it hard for the people that actually live here . I’m happy with my choice to move here.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Our move has been hectic. Our unit wasn't ready to be moved in to at all. It wasn't even clean, but management here has been doing everything possible to rectify the situation. I really appreciate everything they've done to make things right.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Interesting place. Nice trees surrounding the property. I would like to buy a property with the same amenities! I really like Seattle and the food scene.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

I love living at Atwater Clearing. The staff is so friendly and they get things done. It doesn’t take long for a work order if needed. They are very prompt and professional. The Property Mgr Amanda is awesome. She has it together and gets things done quick.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Very nice neighborhood. Quiet and lots to do around here. Everyone is friendly and the place is clean. I love all the amenities they offer and I love how close everything is living here.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Un buen lugar para vivir cómodo tranquilo y muy buenas Manayer tenemos un buen lugar para mascotas y lo que me encanta que el gmc es 24 horas

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Great experience as a first timer, but would not live here again or recommend it. Wish things got fixed quicker, and wish there were responses to emails. Staff in office are very friendly though, so that is nice.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

The apartment itself is nice. The layout makes it feel more spacious than it looks. The newly remodeled units are pretty modern and up to date. The office staff has always been great. They’ve been doing a lot of work to improve the quality of these apartments and it’s definitely making a positive change.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

I looked at a lot of places when I ventured out on my own again after being in the relationship for seven years. When I came to Atwater clearing I never dreamed it would be everything it has turned out to be and has made me want to be home and has made me feel at home and I love the atmosphere and the nature and wildlife that I get to see every day when I look out my window is breathtaking and it changes every day nothing is ever the same and I love it here!

Reply from Atwater Clearing

The community so far has been great! The property managers have been on top of any questions on concerns I have! I would recommend this complex to anyone!

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Atwater Clearing has many desirable features. The grassy areas and trees are among the best in this area. The pond is an attraction that is hard for city apartment complexes to match. This is the first place I've lived with a fenced dog play area - good for the dogs, their human companions and residents who may not want to interact with the dogs. The balconies needed work on them when I moved in. The results have been beneficial. The office staff is friendly. Noise levels (mostly cars) aren't as bad as most complexes in Everett. I will probably be here for another lease.

Reply from Atwater Clearing

So far living here has been great! The manager and staff is really friendly and is right there when we need them. They have done so much to make us comfortable already!

Reply from Atwater Clearing

So many friendly faces and nice neighbors! The office staff goes above and beyond to make sure your stay here is the best and most comfortable!

Reply from Atwater Clearing

Not happy that the gates will be closing at 6pm. We like to order take out and now it will be a hassle. We either have to order it much earlier than our dinner time or go to the gate. 8pm would have been more convenient. If you leave a message on the answering machine for the office no one returns calls and the package log is often inaccurate. On the plus side, the maintenance staff is great. They are polite and efficient. And the office staff is very helpful in person. The neighborhood is quiet.