Has been mostly OK still quiet has been some mishaps but current living situation is OK rinse a bit high though Lol but that’s watford for ya

It’s been pretty good. I like that I only share an entrance with five other apartments. I don’t hear neighbor noise much which is nice. The stairs could be vacuumed a little more often though.

Great place to live. The kitchen is really nice with nice light fixtures through out. The furnished apartments come with nice furniture. I would recomend this place to anyone!

Muy bueno el sitio y limpio . Es excelente para vivir . Puedo dejar mi carro y está seguro siempre . Es muy como y todo me queda muy cerca . Los niños también viven felices aquí

Everything has been great, move in was really quick and easy thanks to Vikkie. Really nice apartment and well taken care of property. We love it

Easy to turn into a home, maintenance and office staff always responds quickly, easy access to garage and workout area is really beneficial.

Location is good and it seems to be nice and quiet. The garage spaces are really good. I am getting my exercise living on the third floor!

Both landlord and maintenance caretakers very friendly and absolutely amazing. Made moving in for my family a breeze and simple. Would deffinately recommend Auburn ridge apartments

I really enjoy the atmosphere and the location. I just moved here from South Dakota and it already feels like home, like I've been here my whole life. I love the layout of the apartment, everything is perfect and spacious. I just love every little thing about our apartment and couldn't be happier with it 😊

The property as a whole is nice. It could be better with more grass to make it more appealing, but overall it is nice. The apartment and maintenance staff are great. However, the liter on property is tremendous. There is brown glass on the sidewalks, cigarettes everywhere, and trash. The people in the unit above us throw their cigarettes out from their patio. With proper cleanup of the grounds the apartment community would improve.

Very pricey place to live and the garages aren’t any near the apartments you live in. We got a furnished apartment but the furniture was disappointing.

This is a ver great place with a great environment. Have met many other people here and they are very friendly. Can easily get in touch with the people in charge in case of an emergency.

The staff is wonderful and always friendly. Our neighbors recently have been really great as well. With people moving in and out often it’s not always quiet but for the most part it’s a great place to live.

Not much for amenities, especially compared to other local complexes. Maintenance is wonderful. I like the layout of the apartment. Not a lot of noise. Neighbors are friendly.

We have really loved the management team here! We’ve had a great experience with them. The apartment itself is nice, other than some maintenance that needs doing, the units are pretty nice and open. The two stars that I left off are due to outside aesthetics. There’s a lot of trash everywhere. Broken glass as well, and we’ve had to be very careful taking our dog out. The trash pickup and overall looks of the outside aesthetics could be much better and safer. Also, the residents here, especially ones by us are constantly throwing out cigarette butts onto our yard, the wind brings them on our porch. They also leave out all kinds of trash, empty bottles, and bottle caps that also get flown over everywhere by the wind. People definitely need to start picking up/throwing away their trash. It’s gross and unsafe for animals. The looks of the outside of the apartment community could also be much better cleaned up, with some added pretty yard work aesthetics too. Other than that, and the walls being very thin, we hear everything going on around us...our experience has been good.

More parking spots would be nice and clean garage But overall great place to live nice neighborhood amenities are wonderful and close to town

4 months of living here has been good so far. Polite people. Trying to get a maintenance request for stuff takes a while and they aren't the fastest to respond.

We really love living here. The neighbors ate great and everyone is so friendly. I know it's hard to get good maintenance workers but it would be nice if the parking and sidewalks were taken care of better.

I love how sound proof the walls are I honestly cant believe how quiet it is😊And it's nice having central heating and air conditioning! It will be nice to have designated parking though I dont like trying to get a pace remotely close to my apartment 😒

Been her almost 2 yrs, everything's been going great so far, just wish they understand that everyone here don't work in the oil fields. Wish they cut the rent down just a little so we can start living the dream.

Happy that there is a furnished apartment option. Having a fitness center is nice. I wish there was a garage option for studio apartments. ..

Love it here. Very homey! We’ve lived here for a little over 4 years and it’s been great! Wouldn’t want to live in any other apartment complex it ND!

Love the ladies in the office! Always happy to help me with any questions and to assist me. The only issue I have with the property is all the smoking. If it were possible to have a no smoking building that would be an awesome option since I can’t enjoy my outdoor space with all the second hand smoke floating around my porch due to the neighbors.

It is a very nice apartment, a little expensive, bit I like that it is pet friendly. I enjoy the balcony every day and am glad to have nice neighbors.

I moved in May 24. It was very clean. I had a small water leak coming from laundry room. Told Mannon Powell and she had it fixed in a timely manner. She is the best