I have only been here for just over a week, but everything has been really good, the management was very responsive to the only minor issues that I had, and I made all the arrangements from Oklahoma without any issues

Apartment was very clean, office staff was very efficient, friendly and informative. I’m very pleased with my decision to move to Auburn Ridge. The other plus is it’s quiet and the walls are not paper thin like most apartments. Definitely recommend this place.

Very nice apartment and atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Convenient to food, stores, and work. But could use a snow removal service to keep the drives clean.

The staff is wonderful and always happy to chat or help with any problems that come up. My neighbors are constantly playing their music to loud so they don’t really contribute anything good to the community.

Very quiet and excellent and free gym 😊 and lots are always kept clean on a daily basis. Snow is also kept of the sidewalks so no unnecessary slips

So far, so good. Unfortunately my garage door froze to the ground and the power door actuator arm bent the upper panel. Other than that, I rate Auburn Ridge very highly.

Its nice been liveing here for awile the appartments are nice. have pleanty of room. Just sucks liveing on the 3rd floor bc of all the stairs

Reply from Auburn Ridge

We really like our apartment and our neighbors. Our managers try to help us out as quickly as possible. The parking area needs a little help though.

Management is great. The unit is the cleanest I've seen in Watford. Any maintenance issues I've had have been taken care of right away. 5 stars

It has very friendly And welcome me into moving into here I would recommend this to anybody The staff is very friendly and helpful very courteous and genuine

Happy that there is a furnished apartment option. Having a fitness center is nice. I wish there was a garage option for studio apartments. ..

Very nice here friendly and clean environment I also Love that there is a gym and staff is super friendly I'd recommend this place also close to stores

Application/Move-in process was quick and easy. Property Manager took the time to show me all of the property amenities. Property is well kept.

Wonderful place to live. Nice area along with quiet and friendly all around. Great office staff as well. New gym is a great addition to the apartment.

I love living here. I've lived here for a year and I'm very happy here. The managers are awesome and the prices are great. I love the layout of the building and my apartment.

This is a very quiet community. The staff has been very friendly. All of my issues and requests for maintenance have been dealt with quickly

Great place to live! My husband and I love it here! Very nice furnished apartments and friendly staff! If you're looking for an apartment I highly recommend Auburn ridge

So far everyone e has been really nice. We haven't heard our neighbors too much. I would like a little better water pressure though. Other than that it's been good

The staff is amazing but I have a few issues, I will contact management as soon as possible. Everyone is nice and polite so far, just a few in house issues and neighbor issues.

We love living here and absolutely love Vikki Williams! She is the best property manager ever and is always very helpful! She always goes over and beyond to make sure everything is good here.

Everything about our transition from Texas has been so amazing! Jennifer in the office was so easy to work with, she was very friendly answering all of my phone calls and questions and went above and beyond to make our move in process easy on us.

Very good place to live quiet just no view of the land from where I am located which is probably my only dislike but it’s norbing to fuss about

So far a great community. Any issues or questions we have had have been answered and taken care of promptly. Nice, friendly environment to live in. Love the gym area available. Also love being able to take walks with my kids to a family Dollar down the road, or to the corner post for a slushy.

Very welcoming! Feels like home. & staff is friendly! Apartments are very nice inside and they respond quickly to work orders. It’s like a big family here.

We enjoy living at Auburn Ridge. It's a quiet, and well maintained property. Management has always been quick to solve any issues we've had. Very nice, and spacious apartments for the price.