Auburn Ridge

Great place. I wish they would shovel the sidewalks better when it snows. Apartments themselves are nice. They could be $200 cheaper, though.
Great place to leave in so far good neighbors also I like the little gym they have the people is friendly and you can always find parking space
Great place, just not a lot of cabinet space. The carpet is great and the lighting through the windows is perfect. If there was just a little more space in the kitchen, it would be perfect.
Has been mostly OK still quiet has been some mishaps but current living situation is OK rinse a bit high though Lol but that’s watford for ya
It’s been pretty good. I like that I only share an entrance with five other apartments. I don’t hear neighbor noise much which is nice. The stairs could be vacuumed a little more often though.
Great place to live. The kitchen is really nice with nice light fixtures through out. The furnished apartments come with nice furniture. I would recomend this place to anyone!
Muy bueno el sitio y limpio . Es excelente para vivir . Puedo dejar mi carro y está seguro siempre . Es muy como y todo me queda muy cerca . Los niños también viven felices aquí
Everything has been great, move in was really quick and easy thanks to Vikkie. Really nice apartment and well taken care of property. We love it
Easy to turn into a home, maintenance and office staff always responds quickly, easy access to garage and workout area is really beneficial.
Location is good and it seems to be nice and quiet. The garage spaces are really good. I am getting my exercise living on the third floor!