Management is great. The unit is the cleanest I've seen in Watford. Any maintenance issues I've had have been taken care of right away. 5 stars

It has very friendly And welcome me into moving into here I would recommend this to anybody The staff is very friendly and helpful very courteous and genuine

Happy that there is a furnished apartment option. Having a fitness center is nice. I wish there was a garage option for studio apartments. ..

Very nice here friendly and clean environment I also Love that there is a gym and staff is super friendly I'd recommend this place also close to stores

Application/Move-in process was quick and easy. Property Manager took the time to show me all of the property amenities. Property is well kept.

Wonderful place to live. Nice area along with quiet and friendly all around. Great office staff as well. New gym is a great addition to the apartment.

I love living here. I've lived here for a year and I'm very happy here. The managers are awesome and the prices are great. I love the layout of the building and my apartment.

This is a very quiet community. The staff has been very friendly. All of my issues and requests for maintenance have been dealt with quickly

Great place to live! My husband and I love it here! Very nice furnished apartments and friendly staff! If you're looking for an apartment I highly recommend Auburn ridge

So far everyone e has been really nice. We haven't heard our neighbors too much. I would like a little better water pressure though. Other than that it's been good

The staff is amazing but I have a few issues, I will contact management as soon as possible. Everyone is nice and polite so far, just a few in house issues and neighbor issues.

We love living here and absolutely love Vikki Williams! She is the best property manager ever and is always very helpful! She always goes over and beyond to make sure everything is good here.

Everything about our transition from Texas has been so amazing! Jennifer in the office was so easy to work with, she was very friendly answering all of my phone calls and questions and went above and beyond to make our move in process easy on us.

Very good place to live quiet just no view of the land from where I am located which is probably my only dislike but it’s norbing to fuss about

So far a great community. Any issues or questions we have had have been answered and taken care of promptly. Nice, friendly environment to live in. Love the gym area available. Also love being able to take walks with my kids to a family Dollar down the road, or to the corner post for a slushy.

Very welcoming! Feels like home. & staff is friendly! Apartments are very nice inside and they respond quickly to work orders. It’s like a big family here.

We enjoy living at Auburn Ridge. It's a quiet, and well maintained property. Management has always been quick to solve any issues we've had. Very nice, and spacious apartments for the price.

The staff is amazing, Maintenance always is quick and solves my problem promptly. More parking would be nice but the street parking is not dangerous just further to walk. My neighbors may be louder then most and I hear them frequently even through the insulated walls. The apartment itself is great quality and fantastic layout. We love living here!

For the most part it isn't a bad place to live. Would like to see a few changes like playground for the kids and a big parking lot to park extra vehicles, trailers and campers.

I have lived in auburn ridge for two years and I am very happy here. It’s quiet good neighbors and the apartment staff is excellent to deal with. I would recommend this place to anyone

Nice quiet and safe community. Auburn and hunters run are new and well maintained. Parking is better with the new one vehicle per unit policy

This neighborhood is ok. Many many unorganized issues. Maybe because half of the neighborhood is still newish? The noise is outrageous and only when someone tries to sleep... BUT that’s apartment living, don’t expect sleep any time of day or night for that matter.

Extremely helpful staff. Whenever I have needed something they are always there to help me with whatever I need. The apartments are in good condition and I have always had great neighbors.

Absolutely an amazing place to live! This is my first apartment iv ever had. The landlords feel more like friendly neighbors than someone to be scared of and are always doing something to make this a better place to live.